Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Miranda how was ur baby shower? Hope u had a lovely time?

wanabe good that u had some sexy time

Jessie temping just need getting used to, it is usually wacky initially but once u get the timing sorted then u r half way there. It can be stressful a times, i remember skipping it in some cycles as it was stressing me out lol.

pal where are u?

loulou how are u?

pickle how is eod working out?

My baby shower was great! I posted photos of the gifts I got in my journal (link is in the spoiler)

Everyone seemed to have a good time :)

Loulou - happy 11 weeks!

Wannabe - glad you're feeling better and got some BD in, even if it wasn't complete, it's great that it was fun ;)

My baby shower was great! I posted photos of the gifts I got in my journal (link is in the spoiler)

Everyone seemed to have a good time :)

Loulou - happy 11 weeks!

Wannabe - glad you're feeling better and got some BD in, even if it wasn't complete, it's great that it was fun ;)

wow u got tons of stuff and that cake looked yummy lol xx

Ooo Miranda those cakes look amazing. I love cake. :blush:

Dream I find eod quite easy now. A few cycles a go it was exhausting but I think it's fun now :haha: we had a bit of a hiccup with it the other day and bd a day late but I'm not bothered, that's no where near o :)

How are the bumps ladies? Any weird cravings??

It was really good! I normally don't like cake much, but the frosting was so so so delicious!

When do you normally "o" pickle? I'm having a bad case of baby brain and can't seem to remember anything :haha:

Ugh, I made little cheesecakes the other day but all I want now is cake! Proper cake! I blame you :haha:

Cd19 usually, though last time it was cd20. I'm a late o-er I guess.

Natasha - Oops I guess I missed your scan before, sorry!! I think I see a girly nub? The skull doesn't look too definite though so hard to say but I'd still say girl for you. 4 weeks does seem a while away, just hang in there. :hugs:

Also curious if you or Ciara are having any cravings?? Or Miranda did/are you experiencing any cravings?

Pickle - I'm sure going 2 days instead of EOD isn't going to hurt too much, and as you said it's not that close to your O then. They say sperm can live up to 6 days so the next few times you guys do it will count ;)

Yeah I'm glad we experienced some physical time lol it was just too long for both of us :haha: Something tells me this cycle is going to be messed up anyways because I think I was actually in my fertile period when I had my surgery last week, as next AF should be due around the 12th July. Just hoping it's not a week earlier and I get it on my bday lol not like it truly matters but that wouldn't be a nice present lol
Those 2 days after surgery were the only days I had that EWCM and TONS of it, so I'm assuming that was O, meaning we likely missed it, however we did do it a few days before that I think so I might actually have a chance lol How funny would THAT be!! I've been having AF-type cramps off/on since surgery too but just contributed it to the surgery lol. Silly me thinking I still have a chance :haha: I just don't give up lol.

Miranda- glad you had a great baby shower, I'm off in a minute to go stalk your journal and see the pics :)

Happy 34 weeks! :)

Pickle- I'm glad you're having fun with eod :) I think the more fun and the less stress, the better! :)

I'm always craving something, but I can never figure out what it is :dohh: :haha:

Wannabe- I'm glad you got some sexy time in! Sometimes switching it up is amazing ;) you're healing, YAY!!! :)

Natasha- I'm good, thanks for asking :) I think my bloat is starting to subside so I can actually get a cute baby bump like you and Miranda :)

I know you're counting down to gender scan ;) I'm going to go have another look at your last scan to see if I still think girl :) mine I feel is a boy, but I've had boy dreams (which usually means girl) and I'm mixed on the scan pics, some look boy, some look girl :shrug: I'm hoping to have a better idea at my next scan on the 24th :) what day is your appt? I can't wait!

Pal- hope you're ok :hugs:

Jessie- temping definitely isn't worth extra stress! Take it easy and stress free with lots of fun bd ;) you're already a day closer to baby! :)

Afm- I'm undecided on changing my ticker since the dr changed my due date. Would you if your dr said you conceived on cd 11 but you didn't even bd until cd 12? I know it's not really important lol.

My Dad left yesterday and I miss him! It wasn't as crazy with this group of 5 dogs as I thought, his are pretty calm and reserved though :) he has a female border collie and a male mini Australian shepherd. They're beautiful but definitely have a lot more hair than my fur babies!

I hope everyone is well! Have a great day! :)

Miranda- looks like you got a lot of goodies! Ppl love buying clothes because they're so darn cute! :) but then you end up with too many because i could never help picking up cute things I saw :) and they grow so fast, I ended up with a ton of clothes that still had tags!

Those cakes are beautiful! Buttercream is the best! ;)

Also loving the bump pic! I think the weight thing is different for everyone...just like some lose weight in the beginning. I'd definitely be happy if I stepped on the scale and it gave me 4-5 lbs lighter :haha:

Natasha- I went back and looked and I'm still thinking girl, only based on the fact that I can't find a nub sticking up lol. If baby looks way different than DD, you may have your DS! :) I can't wait to find out! :flower:

I havnt really had any weird cravings...in the beggining I wanted crab legs so bad-was so happy when we finally had Joe's Crab Shack ;)

When I went in for my 12week scan the u/s tech had me due the 14th, but I kept it as the 11th :) it's really only an estimate anyway, so I don't think it matters

Wannabe- hopefully you don't get your period for your birthday, an unexpected bfp on the other hand would be so nice !

Wannabe I'm glad you're healing and you are definitely in with a chance!

Lou you already have a cute bump with or without bloat :haha: I don't think the date matters as baby will arrive when they want to, but if you didn't bd before the date they gave then that makes no sense lol.

Jessie how's it going? Are you keeping up with eod?

Miranda- I just had a nose at your journal, i hadnt seen it before. its lovely and looks like you had loads at the baby shower! I bet its so exciting havin baby James' room filled with all his stuff! :happydance:

Loulou- I forgot to ask, how did your dad react when you told him you were preggers after?

Pickle- Im finding eod fine at the mo, cd15 for me, no positive opk for me yet, must be o'ing later this month. as long as its over the next 2 days ill be happy as friday we wont be bding as dh is seeing the doc for a sperm assessment. Im having a down day today, which i dont usually have til af arrives, im just thinking how badly i want that bfp and cant help wondering how many months it will take! grr! looks like we'll be oing together tho :hugs:

Wanabe- im glad youre healing nicely and are getting some sexy time in :winkwink:

:hi: lovely ladies. I am ok. Got a call from my OBGYN few days back and she wants me to visit her for HSG. Never thought that it would take that long road of trying for a baby. But anyways I am happy that finally I might get some answers. You remember the O-spotting I mentioned about, may be because of that and as we are having difficult time conceiving that's why she wants me to go for HSG. Now I have to find whether my insurance is going to cover the procedure or not. I will get mad soon, calling the doctors and insurance people :dohh:

Natasha: You have a cute growing bump. :)

Ciara: Your tiny bump is cute too with a tiny baby in there and those scan pics are just so lovely. So precious. :flower:. Btw I am always wrong in guessing gender. I will take few more weeks to make my guess for you and you know its going to be opposite of what I say. Lol :haha:

Miranda: Wow. You have got so many gifts and that cake looks yummy.

Jessie: How is the BD going hun ? ;)

Kerry: Seems you are only few days away from catching that eggie. :thumbup:

Wannabe: You are definitely in this TWW. Hope you are feeling better now. Btw yes we are having sex and I don't think its going to affect baby making at all as I am only a weak away from AF. :wacko: I hope a birthday BFP fo you btw. :flower:

Bomma and bd84: Hope you both are ok.

Kristi: I absolutely love your avatar pic. :cloud9:

Fairy welcome back. Good luck with ur hsg. Conceived both my babies after hsg. It flushes the tubes but be warned mine hurt like..F**K . But when you get the bfp then it will be worth it. Good luck xx

I called my OBGYN's office and they told that the radiology doctor is going to do the HSG at the hospital not my OBGYN at her practice.

Natasha: Did you take any pain medication after and before the procedure ? How much did it hurt on scale of 10 ???

Miranda- I just had a nose at your journal, i hadnt seen it before. its lovely and looks like you had loads at the baby shower! I bet its so exciting havin baby James' room filled with all his stuff! :happydance:

Loulou- I forgot to ask, how did your dad react when you told him you were preggers after?

Pickle- Im finding eod fine at the mo, cd15 for me, no positive opk for me yet, must be o'ing later this month. as long as its over the next 2 days ill be happy as friday we wont be bding as dh is seeing the doc for a sperm assessment. Im having a down day today, which i dont usually have til af arrives, im just thinking how badly i want that bfp and cant help wondering how many months it will take! grr! looks like we'll be oing together tho :hugs:

Oo you're two days ahead of me! How did that happen I thought we were closer than that haha :hugs: I had that down day today, I feel a bit better now but I was thinking exactly the same, and I never have the feeling that it's my month. I always think I should prepare for the let down again and that we must have a problem here otherwise as a healthy couple we would have done it by now :shrug:

Anyway.. I look forward to o'ing with you :haha:

Fairyy good luck with your hsg I hope it goes well :)

Jessie & Kerry: Enjoy :sex: and our eggs would be caught by your partners :spermy: soon. Can't wait to see your BFP's. :winkwink:

I am waiting for AF so that I can book an appointment and then again call the hospital after few days to know about my insurance coverage. Hope my insurance covers a good portion of it else I would be screwed. :wacko:

On a side note. I am so excited for Independence Day long weekend. We are planning to go to Kemah Boardwalk on July 4th evening to see fireworks on waterfront. :)

I called my OBGYN's office and they told that the radiology doctor is going to do the HSG at the hospital not my OBGYN at her practice.

Natasha: Did you take any pain medication after and before the procedure ? How much did it hurt on scale of 10 ???

yea i took paracetamol before and nothing after just the antibiotics that they gave me. Well for me cos i had blockages ,I would say btw 9 and 10. Seriously it was like hell for 5 mins , i tot i was going to pass out. But this is only cos i had blockages and the radiologist had to ask for more dye. But some women say that it is just like minor period pain. The pain is mainly when the dye is going through, as soon and the dye goes through, then all the pain seems to disappear lol. Don't forget that it is different for every woman and I am sure urs will not be as painful.

Thanks Natasha. :) I seriously want some answers now. It is going to be our first step towards trying to know what's wrong with us. Its been long 18months of mixed bag of ttc and ntnp. I think I am having lack of interest in TTC. When we started not preventing back in January 2013, I was eager to try all. But not anymore. Then DH was not that ready but now he is but I am all the verge of giving up. May be that's why I am calm these days. I did not care about TTC on fertile days this time and not worried about BFN. But I would definitely like to know why we can't conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->