Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I think coverage by ins depends on how they classify it (I know most ins don't cover infertility, but will cover is put as something else) at least, that's what I've seen from other ladies on here that have had the HSG done!

Hopefully it brings you closer to finding answers! (It can also make you more fertile after its done ;) )

Pickle- I got my positive opk last night so am now countin the hours before i can go home and bd tonite haha, then we'll hopefuly bd tomorrow too! :winkwink: We just gotta keep going through our down days i suppose havent we :hugs:

Fairry- Welcome back hunni, at least youll get some answers now!! xxx

Pickle- I got my positive opk last night so am now countin the hours before i can go home and bd tonite haha, then we'll hopefuly bd tomorrow too! :winkwink: We just gotta keep going through our down days i suppose havent we :hugs:

Yay! Have fun :happydance:
I got EWCM today but I won't O for a few days yet. Though would be nice to o early for once! Maybe my vitamins will bring it forward fx fx fx :winkwink:

Dream my SC's came today, thank you very very very much :D
:hugs:

Fairry- Welcome back hunni, at least youll get some answers now!! xxx

Sound great :thumbup:

I got EWCM today but I won't O for a few days yet. Though would be nice to o early for once! Maybe my vitamins will bring it forward fx fx fx :winkwink:

Soon you are going to enter TWW. Yay "O" time :)

:hugs: U r welcome hun. Hopefully this will be the cycle that u get ur bfp. Good luck xx

Natasha- what day is your next scan? I think I already asked, but idk if I missed the answer :dohh:

Pal- welcome back hun! I've heard and read mixed things about the pain from an hsg. Some say it's not bad and others (most whom have blockages) say it's a terrible pain while the dye goes through, but then it's better. I hope you get it scheduled before your next fertile days and that your insurance covers it. I would ask the dr if they can file the claim under something other than infertility, because like what was already said, most insurances don't cover much for infertility. Keep us posted on how you make out :hugs:

Your 4th sounds like it is going to be fun! I hope you have a great time :)

Wannabe- what did you decide on doing this weekend? I hope you still have a great bday! :)

Pickle- it doesn't make any sense and I realized by him pushing me up 3 days, that's 3 days sooner that he's going to push me to induce :/ I'm going to talk to him about it at my next appt.

Take advantage of that ewcm ;) o is coming! :)

Jessie- down days are totally normal! Just don't let them keep you down :hugs:

My Dad replied with, "I thought I was done with diapers" :haha: I think he's semi-excited, but my step-mom is super excited, she was putting in for time off of work in January as soon as they got home lol.

Now go get some :sex: ;)

Miranda- how are you feeling hun? Have you been able to get much sleep? :hugs:

Kristi- how is your family?

I feel like I missed something I wanted to respond to :dohh: :haha:

OH and I made our first strawberry jam a bit ago :) stuff like this is so exciting for me! I like being able to make and store our own stuff to use for the next year, and I'm hoping our garden does well so I can can a bunch of tomatoes and freeze a bunch of veggies :)

For the 4th I'm taking the kids to a pool party at my aunt's and then we'll get my OH and go somewhere for fireworks :)

I slept like poop last night, but fell asleep on the couch this afternoon for an hour or so...then moved to my bed for another hour or so :haha:

Felt so lovely to sleep!

We have a nasty thunderstorm moving in tonight, something to do with the tropical depression that formed off the coast...no big deal, just a bunch of scared dogs.

Homemade strawberry jam sounds so yummy loulou!

Lots of babydust for all you ladies! Hope "o" comes soon for those waiting and the tww goes quick and brings bfps for all!

Pickle- any positive opk's yet, how you doing with :sex: eod?

Loulou- Aww men find it hard to show they are excited, i bet your dads over the moon. nice to hear your step-mum is around to help you too!

Miranda- aww sorry to hear your having trouble sleeping, make sure you put your feet up and get dh to wait on you :winkwink:

afm- im feeling positive today as i had a positive opk on monday and again yesterday, we bd on sunday and tuesday and dh says we can bd again tonight and tomorrow. Ive used pre-seed and legs up for half hour afterwards! So hopefully one little :spermy: will make his way through!

Ciara - Home-made jam sounds lovely!! I still have to cancel the Block Island trip but decided there is just no way I'd want to walk so much and it's supposed to be raining horribly on the 4th anyways so definitely cancelling. OH and I are having a bit of a rough patch these days and just taking a little break from each other. We still text but otherwise just taking a few days apart. We've just been so tense with each other and lots of little things bugging me and I just have zero patience for it lately.

Natasha - Can't wait for your next scan! That's when you find out gender, right?? :happydance:

Pickle, Jessie, Bomma - hope you girls are getting lots of :sex: these days!! :winkwink:

I think for my bday I just want to go out to dinner or something low-key. I am doing MUCH better with walking and stuff but I am still a bit cautious of over-doing it. Like I keep debating if I want to go back to babysitting in the afternoon today and tmrw but I just think I should wait till next week and hope I am more healed. I know I won't be able to hold/cuddle Ariana who is 2yrs and still sleeps in a crib (no way I could pick her up for the crib, ouch! lol)
The surgeon said all is great, the rash is definitely from the surgical tape and I can use anti-itch cream :happydance: He was so quick and helpless really though. I have my regular doctor appt this morning for a followup and he is more understanding and will hopefully answer more of my questions.

Wannabe hope you heal real soon, don't rush anything. I think waiting is for the best.

no pos opk yet, I usually o on cd19/20 and only get a pos on the day or sometimes day before. So few days yet. Bd is fun :) and softcups are much.. Softer lol than I thought. They look so uncomfortable and massive compared to my mooncup, but aren't, and so easy to use. Hope I'm doing it right.. How do you know if it's over the cervix??

Wanabe: sorry to hear youre taking a break, maybe its just what you need at the moment. I hope u and the oh work it out and feel better soon xxx:hugs:

Pickle: ive never used them hun so i best not try n help. Hope your enjoying lots of bding :winkwink:

Wannabe hope you heal real soon, don't rush anything. I think waiting is for the best.

no pos opk yet, I usually o on cd19/20 and only get a pos on the day or sometimes day before. So few days yet. Bd is fun :) and softcups are much.. Softer lol than I thought. They look so uncomfortable and massive compared to my mooncup, but aren't, and so easy to use. Hope I'm doing it right.. How do you know if it's over the cervix??

just keep pushing it until it clips in ( i really don't know how to explain it) but u will know when ur cervix is covered. The main thing is that it shouldn't feel uncomfortable at all. There is a video on youtube that shows u how to insert it.

Dream - Happy 16 weeks! I count down to all my appointments :haha: so totally okay if you are counting down til your gender scan ;) I know I was so excited my tummy hurt before mine and I thought for sure I'd wet my pants!

Jessie - sounds like you got some good BD in ;) Hopefully it does the trick this month! Are you doing further testing, or have they done all they're going to do on you with the bloodwork?

Wannabe - sorry to hear about the break you and your OH are taking - hopefully it sorts out soon!

Pickle - hope the soft cups help! O should be here very soon for you!

How are the rest of you ladies?

Natasha- happy 16 weeks yesterday! :) I'm a day late but keptggetting interrupted while trying to get on here yesterday lol.

Shoot, I'm counting down days and idk when I'll be able to find out gender :haha: I'll be counting down your days with you! I did find a place that guarantees gender at 13 weeks that's pretty close to me, so I think if I have no idea of gender at my next appt on the 24th, I may get an appt with them. I'm so impatient! :haha: I keep telling myself I can wait, but then I'm like it's only $79 :haha:

Wannabe- healing is the most important! I would definitely wait on babysitting until next week. I'm glad you're more mobile and all looks good. Let us know what your dr says :hugs:

I hope you and your OH work things out. Sometimes space is a blessing. You've been through a lot of stressful stuff lately, make sure you take time to make you happy. Remember why you guys love each other and take time to just focus on loving each other. I wish you the best! :hugs:

I hope you have a lovely dinner, I always enjoy going out to dinner because I don't have to cook ( :haha: ) and we don't do it very often. Regardless of everything, I hope you have a great bday!

Miranda- keep up the naps if you can :) sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! I always felt guilty for taking naps when there was always something else that could be done, BUT you have to do it while you can, and your body knows when it needs it, everything else will wait! Sleep=Sanity :haha:

Jessie- yay on the bd! Legs in the air always gives me a good chuckle, sometimes I'm so juvenile :haha: anyways, I hope you catch it and this is the lucky cycle! :)

Pickle- one day closer! I wish you luck with the cups, they sound intimidating, but so did sex at one point :haha: I also tried the nuva-ring birth control way back (and that gets inserted) and it was my favorite form. It's funny how something can be by your cervix and not be uncomfortable! Ok, apparently my mind is in a weird place, I'm sure I'll read this back to myself and be like I'm crazy :haha:

I so hope the cups help this be the cycle for you!

Kristi- how are you?

Pal- how are you? Have you made any calls or do you plan on waiting for af first?

Afm- planning a great dinner with lots of (preggo safe) seafood :) i can't wait! Food! Yummy!

Hope everyone is good :) sending lots of baby :dust: to our ttc ladies! <3

Dream - ahh cause I did it laying down, and pushed it, and then pushed the rim up towards my pubic bone and it seemed to clip upwards, like to a different level to the first bit I feel :wacko: sorry for the tmi. I just don't want to block the cervix instead of cupping it!

Miranda - I think o might be here sooner this month! I got a nearly pos opk just now :happydance: so I think it will be pos tomorrow! Tonight's our bd night so if it's pos tomorrow we have a long bd stint lol (smep)

Lou - I hope so too! I have a good feeling about them. I have lots of them thanks to dream :thumbup: hope you have a lovely meal. I don't like seafood, but I know for people who do, it's the bomb. Enjoy before baby sits on your stomach and makes you less hungry some nights! :haha:

Also! Tmi alert - I was walking home from work and felt like a big gush/leak! I thought I was having AF randomly. Got home and checked and there was just soooooooooooooooooooooo much EWCM just hanging there LOL sorry that's rough but seriously, I could have bottled it and sold it to the dry ladies :haha:

Sorry.. I have nobody else to say that useless info to.

Ciara: Strawberry jam sounds fantastic. I am sure pool party would be fun for kids. :) OMG seafood I freaking love it.

I am waiting on AF to make appointment. They want me to call on cd1 and appointment would be between cd6 to cd10. If I can't make it during that time period then I have to wait for one more cycle.

Miranda: I sometimes fall asleep on couch and don't want to move to bed. That couch is so comfy. I hope storm didn't do much impact there.

Jessie: Seems your BD timing is spot on this time. Loads of luck for BFP in few days. :)

Kerry: Time for BD marathon then. Soak that egg with :spermy:

Natasha: One week till gender scan. I am so excited for you.

Wannabe: Don't over exert yourself. Just relax and help your body to heal properly. :hugs: Hope you and DH sort things out soon and enjoy your birthday dinner plan. :flower:

Happy July 4th ladies in advance. Enjoy your weekend and stay happy and cool in this summer heat. :)

Kerry: Grab your DH to bed as soon as he's home. ;)
You have just produced your own brand of pre seed. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->