Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I'm sitting here patiently waiting on gender reveals, baby births, positive OPKS, and BFPs :) Everyone has something going on to wait on lol!!

afm, doing good...super tired. she's gassy and cries a lot cause of it, I've tried everything I can. Switched her formula last night so fingers crossed.

:hugs: Thanks girls. OH and I have been communicating and things have seem to have blown over :) I should be seeing him tonight when he gets out of work. I am doing fine health-wise too, just my muscles still super sore but the rash is looking loads better and my incision is healing quite nicely :happydance: It doesn't look all weird anymore lol
There aren't any set plans for this weekend/my birthday, but my mom mentioned having a BBQ get-together type thing possibly, depending when my brother will be able to come and all. Either way I know it will be a great weekend and I am excited to spend time with my family!
I wish you TTC girlies all TONS of :dust::dust::dust: that this is your month for BFPs!! And all of you preggie ladies to enjoy your growing babies/bumps!! :happydance: Kristi - I hope you are enjoying your little Princess. Hopefully the switch in formula will help with gassiness, poor baby and poor mommy!! I'd suggest baby yoga (bringing her legs to chest) to help with really gassy moments also, it really works!
I have never tried/heard of softcups....They sound a bit intimidating lol! I will have to do some research on them for the future.
I plan to still be in the TTC club so long as OH is still on board. He did bring up that he's wanting to either go to school and/or go into the Military...So I'm not sure if his head is still in the game or not anymore. :nope: I guess we will just wait and see what the future brings, but either way I plan to stalk you girls in your journeys if you don't mind!!
Hopefully this storm doesn't effect us all too bad...I wish you all a VERY happy Independence Day!! Be safe, lots of crazies out there on the roads.

Kristi: I hope she feels better soon and switch in formula works. I have never heard of baby yoga before. But as wannabe said it might help. I mean yoga is good for adults, so it makes sense to try on her gently.

Wannabe: I am glad to know that things are better between you two now. Your birthday weekend sounds nice with family gathering. Happy Birthday in advance.:cake: Btw don't leave us and be right here with us and I am sure you are not far from BFP. :hug:

Traffic is crazy already.

Thanks ladies.

pickle i was worried about blocking the cervix but i just kept reassuring myself that i am sure enough has gone in already and it only takes 1. As long as u r not uncomfortable,then u r fine Hun. Try not to worry xx

wannabe i am glad that you and oh r working things out and that u r healing properly x

loulou enjoy ur seafood

Miranda u r getting soooo close

fairy my scan is in 4 weeks not 1(i wish it was 1 week lol)

kk bless willow, i remember that first few weeks with DD and her being gassy. Hope she is relieved soon hun

Jessie how are u? When r u testing?

I meant to say one month. lol. Did not realize I wrote one week :dohh:

Miranda- They are finished with me until dh has his sperm assesment, he is seeing doc tomoro. im hoping its just a time thing though!

Loulou- Have a lovely dinner! Sounds lovely, You should be spoilt too :flower:

Pickle= hahaha that made me chuckle, thats a good sign, get as much :sex: in as you can!!

Ffairry- I hope you get an appt this cycle! and i hope af isnt too cruel to you as last month!

Afm- i think r bding is done for this week, we are nakerd! so thats bding sunday, positive opk monday, bding and positive opk tuesday and bd on weds. we wer going to tonight but neither of us were really in the mood. i thort yesterday how funny it is for us women when ttc, like i have found many times lately where i would have had an argument over sumthing with the dh in the past but when i know i need to bd because of fertile week or positive opk, i bite my tongue and dont argue because i dont wanna waste it, crazy really!

Jessie: Yay crazy I know. I do that too. :)

Your bases are covered. If you did not BD tonight, that's fine. May be one more time tomorrow morning or night just for luck. But seems you have already ovulated.

Oh you remember ! Yes, AF was cruel last time. Plus ovulation bleeding sucked this cycle.

So we fell asleep and didn't bd on my most fertile cm day, and to make things worse, my temp rose this morning :cry: our bding is poorly timed :cry::cry: I can only hope my temp drops back down and we still have time, but I think I know this is it and my vitamins brought o forward :(

Pickle- Don't panic, theres still time, can you get some bding done today? when did you o?

Dream- I am only 2/3 days post ov, so im just in the waiting game now really!

Kk- I hope little Willow is better on the new stuff, i have also heard that baby yoga, bringin their legs up to chest is good for gas.

Wanabe- aww im glad that you have it all sorted and are doing well now, things have worked out for you. I hope oh is still waiting to ttc with you!If he doesnt do you have any other plans for the mo? :hugs:

Jessie - If not back to TTC then I will still focus on my weight loss and getting healthy. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we weren't TTC right now but it's just I've been waiting for a baby FOREVER lol I am probably one of the few girls that wished they were a teen mom!! If nothing else I'd be content with NTNP because I just like the idea of a surprise BFP and I am definitely done with birth control, it does too much to my hormones.

Jessie it must have been yesterday. Chances are slim after temp rise. But I'm going to hold onto the hope of it being a hot night and not o! We bd this morning but neither of us were really into in after seeing my temp.

Wanabe- That sounds like a good plan! As long as your happy and healthy that's all that matters!

Pickle- if you o'd yesterday then your still in with a good chance! Chin up, and youve got a good supply of ewcm and swimmers in there from bding earlier in the week! Chin up hun, :hugs: only takes 1 :spermy: xxx

pickle u have it all covered hun, just sit back, relax and hope that the eggy is cornered and over powered by OH's soldiers xx

Yes, Kerry relax. You are in with good chance for BFP. Cheer up hun.

Thanks for the support but isn't it only a 5% chance the day after o :( should we bd tonight as well as this morning? I can't relax I feel I've wasted another cycle for what! Sleep! Humph :(

It will not hurt to do it tonight cos the eggie hangs around for 24hrs i think. But the spermies that were there before u o'd will probably do the job before today's ones get there. It is hard but do not stress ,cos that might affect ur hormonal balance and attack the spremies (saw it somewhere). What will be will be, U have done ur absolute best x

Pickle- firstly I :rofl: after the ewcm post from yesterday! And secondly bd does not have to be on the day of o! Relax, you got bd in before o and shortly after the egg was released, your bases are covered lovely! The sperm can live 5-7 days in ewcm and you obviously had that! Don't stress it love, stress is bad for your body and mind :hugs:

Happy 4th of July ladies :)

Jessie- I remember the days of being so tired of bd and now I'm wishing for it :haha: it only takes one and you ladies all make sure that happens :) let us know how your DH's appt/results go and good luck! :)

Wannabe- I'm glad you're working things out! Is this talk of school or military a new thing? Either way, if you're both ready you could definitely work a little one in :) and even if you aren't ttc, I really hope you stick around with us! :hugs:

Kristi- poor little Willow! :hugs: I hope the change in formula helps a ton. It's so hard to see them uncomfortable :( I went through a lot of that with my DS and I think we switched formulas at least 10 times! But before you know it she'll be off formula and you'll be looking back thinking where did the time go?!

Pal- I hope you can get your appt before your next fertile window! From what I've read they're pretty good at doing them with little notice in the states. Fx'ed! And I also hope this af isn't as bad as the last! When is af due for you?

Natasha- I hope you have lots of stuff to keep you busy for these next few weeks :) I'm sure you are so excited, I'm super excited for you! :)

Afm- pool party was fun, kids had a blast and I ate lot of food :haha: our seafood last night was fantastic! (Pickle) I am all about food right now while I can eat it and am not too full :haha:

We're leaving shortly for fireworks, yay!

Miranda- I also sleep on my couch a lot :haha: I fall asleep so fast on it or my OH falls asleep first and I just give up on going to bed lol. And for some reason I sleep more sound on the couch :)

Wannabe- I hope you enjoy your family time :) I will try to get on tomorrow to wish you a happy bday, but just incase I don't- HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->