Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks Ciara & Natasha!!
Ciara - He's been wanting to better his career path which is great and it's just something he brought up again but we have compromised that he can go to school without going into the military he just needs to wait a year in order to get financial aid. I asked yesterday and he is still totally on board for TTC he knows how much I want a baby and he really has baby fever lately too lol if guys even get baby fever? :haha:

I am healing sooo nicely!! :happydance: I can finally sleep on either side and I sleep sooo well now lol For whatever reason I seem to be sneezing a lot these past days (pollen??) and OMG I don't know how I'm supposed to sneeze and not feel like I'm literally going to explode!??! It's awful, but hopefully just temporary :)

I'm so excited that it's my birthday today but I'm not sure what I am going to do today as my mom is sick (sore throat; cough) but I will still make the best of it somehow :) I just love the birthday attention on Facebook :haha: And I really hope my OH gets me a balloon for my chair like a little kid feeling like a Princess lol

Happy birthday wannabe!! :cake:
Hope you have a lovely couple of days :)

Lou sounds like you had a great meal :thumbup:

Afm, I feel a bit better, I had a bit of EWCM (I think - I'm sure man juice isn't stretchy and clear) yesterday, and knowing an egg lasts 6 hours minimum after researching.. A lot lol. I also had o pain yesterday and bigger temp rise this morning. I'm not sure if I feel like I'm in the running but I will try to change my point of view. :dohh:

Buuuuuuuut I am shocked by my early o as I have never so early before, especially after last month was cd20! Yipee! I think it's my vitamins :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wannabe :flower:
Glad to know that your OH has baby fever :thumbup:

Ciara: yay you and kids had a nice time and tasty food. :)
AF is due on Tuesday. Already started cramping. :wacko:

Kerry: You did great this time to cover your fertile window :thumbup: and those plenty ewcm was bonus. :)

Fairyy we both know cramping can be a very good sign too ;)

Afm I got lots of EWCM today too. Don't understand that one lol. Will bd anyway :haha:

Happy Birthday Wannabe!!!!

Pickle, I O'd early the month of my conception, the only thing I had did different was I was taking extra vitamin C to avoid the flu like crap going around at the time. So just keep your PMA going :)

Fairyy I hope those are just symptom like cramps and not AF. I don't want to see her show her ugly face to anyone this month!

I hope all the pregnant ladies are doing well :) Enjoy the following months of napping while you can. PLEASE!!! lol

Fingers crossed for you other ladies!!

Something tells me little Willow is stealing all of your 40 winks KK!
:hugs:

Hey girlies.

I hope you american ladies had a fab 4th of July! :happydance::happydance:

Loulou- sounds like your having a lovely few days!

Wanabe- Happy Birthday, I hope you get spoilt by everyone! :flower: Im glad your oh is still on board and its great news that you are healing lovely!

Pickle- Looks like we just gotta wait now, weve done all we can! OOOoooh i hope its a good month for u!! :hugs:

Fairry- Dont let af get you down this month, just think, this could be the last time she shows her face forever!

Kk- :hugs: to that gorgeous girl of yours!

Afm- If i dont get my bfp this month, im gonna lose hope, even though i bd'd and o'd etc im just really feeling downhearted now! Ii think now ive reached the point where i just wanna throw the towel in, but maybe thats just the mood im in today!

I hope youve all had a lovely weekend so far!

Don't think of giving up. Hang in there, Jessie. BFP is heading your way :dust:and we are here for support. :hugs:

Wannabe - happy belated birthday!Hope it was fantastic!

Pickle and Jessie - early o for both of you and good bd timing will hopefully bring about your long awaited bfps!

Pal - hope the witch stays away ;) but if not, hopefully she's kind to you this cycle. I hear woman are more fertile after HSGs - so maybe thats all you need for a bfp!

Kk - hope the gassiness has gone with little Willow! I've been told formula fed babies tend to be gassier b/c the formula is rougher on them then bm, so hopefully switching brands does the trick!

Loulou - sounds like you had lots of fun! I craved seafood so much in the beggining, it was the one food I could eat a lot of and not be sick :haha:

Dream - one week closer to your gender scan! I'm getting so excited for you!

Bomma - hope you are doing well!

Afm - sleep seems to escape me most nights :dohh: but I seem to function just fine, so not too upset!

I should hopefully be able to start work on the nursery by end of next week! It finally dawned on me the other day this baby will be here next month!

I also realized what a good year "23" was for me. Started it off marrying my love and will be wrapping it up bringing the life him and I created into this world :)

Pickle and Jessie - early o for both of you and good bd timing will hopefully bring about your long awaited bfps!

Pal - hope the witch stays away ;) but if not, hopefully she's kind to you this cycle. I hear woman are more fertile after HSGs - so maybe thats all you need for a bfp!

Kk - hope the gassiness has gone with little Willow! I've been told formula fed babies tend to be gassier b/c the formula is rougher on them then bm, so hopefully switching brands does the trick!

Loulou - sounds like you had lots of fun! I craved seafood so much in the beggining, it was the one food I could eat a lot of and not be sick :haha:

Afm - sleep seems to escape me most nights :dohh: but I seem to function just fine, so not too upset!

I should hopefully be able to start work on the nursery by end of next week! It finally dawned on me the other day this baby will be here next month!

I also realized what a good year "23" was for me. Started it off marrying my love and will be wrapping it up bringing the life him and I created into this world :)

awwww so sweet xx

Miranda, can't believe little one will be here so soon! Better get crackin'!
:crib: :blue:

Dream, how you doing?

So far so good! Just a waiting game. Silently stalking you all lol!!!

Happy 12 weeks Loulou! (Unofficially in the 2nd tri!!)

I silently stalk most days - it's so hard to keep up with all the knew posts from my phone, haha. I usually wait til I'm at work and use the work computer to try and reply to everything- I must admit though, I have awful baby brain and can't remember half the things I want to say :dohh:

Hope today is finding all you ladies well!

I love that you guys count the weeks with each other, it's really lovely.
It also shows how time flies!

If I get symptoms I will test early. If not, I will leave it as I only have a clear blue digi on me and I don't trust ic's anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->