Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Wannabe - happy belated birthday!Hope it was fantastic!

Pickle and Jessie - early o for both of you and good bd timing will hopefully bring about your long awaited bfps!

Pal - hope the witch stays away ;) but if not, hopefully she's kind to you this cycle. I hear woman are more fertile after HSGs - so maybe thats all you need for a bfp!

Kk - hope the gassiness has gone with little Willow! I've been told formula fed babies tend to be gassier b/c the formula is rougher on them then bm, so hopefully switching brands does the trick!

Loulou - sounds like you had lots of fun! I craved seafood so much in the beggining, it was the one food I could eat a lot of and not be sick :haha:

Dream - one week closer to your gender scan! I'm getting so excited for you!

Bomma - hope you are doing well!

Afm - sleep seems to escape me most nights :dohh: but I seem to function just fine, so not too upset!

I should hopefully be able to start work on the nursery by end of next week! It finally dawned on me the other day this baby will be here next month!

I also realized what a good year "23" was for me. Started it off marrying my love and will be wrapping it up bringing the life him and I created into this world :)

So far so good! Just a waiting game. Silently stalking you all lol!!!

:hi: Hey Bomma, how are u?

These pregnancies are just flying by! And yay we are getting close to a lot of POAS!! /Happy Dance! *throwing baby dust* Here's to a lot of sticky beans :D It's about time we see another one, we've spaced them out pretty good so far.

Miranda, she's still pretty gassy...Ped thinks she has colic. I refuse to believe that. (mainly cause I don't want to deal with that) she didn't have a good night last night she was awake from 7pm-3am and most of that was straining grunting and crying. She has been making a dirty diaper a day, but at 6 this morning I did some tummy massages, bicycle legs and gave her some gas drops. Since then we've passed a lot of gas and 2 dirty poop diapers. So I still think its a little bit of Grunting Baby Syndrome and just trapped wind. Hubby is picking up some Gripe Water on his way home today and we are gonna try that tonight. I've had 3 hours sleep in the last 2 nights so fingers crossed!

Hey Girlies! :hi:

Eeek your pregnancies r flying by, not long til we get to meet new babies :happydance:

Kk- I hope little Willow settles down soon love her! :hugs: I dont know how your functioning!

Pickle- How many days post o r u now? Im 7 dpo, i think, all tho im still not really understanding as every website says something diff, if i had a positive opk mon and tues then wen did i ov? Neways, i have no symptoms whatsoever and no gut feeling, so im not even gonna get my hopes up!

Thanks for the birthday wishes my lovely friends!!! :happydance:
It was lovely; nice and relaxing! Spent time with my family and went out to dinner with OH, then saw fireworks and I met his coworkers which was cool. Had 2 drinks and I was definitely a bit goofy but it was amazing!! No bday :sex: but that's because we had :sex: on the 4th :haha: TMI WARNING but afterwards his :spermy: gave me a burning sensation really badly and I just HAD to go to the bathroom and push it back out lol. I'm not sure why that happened and hoping it was just a one-time thing and not a sign of infection or anything. :nope:

KK - :hugs: Poor you and baby Willow. I've heard gripe water really helps. I'd continue the bicycle legs and everything you are doing - a poopy diaper a day is amazing! Hopefully this stage won't last much longer and you will get to better enjoy your lovely princess! :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks to Ciara and 35 weeks to Miranda!
Natasha is it 3 weeks now till your gender scan?? :happydance:

So this whole time I've been telling OH that :witch: is due next Saturday...Until I saw a post from Fairy that says hers is due tmrw and then I realized I'm actually due either Wednesday or Friday the latest, ha!
OH was just asking me last night when we can start using "those tests" (opks) again lol :cloud9: Oh and we were actually openly talking about baby names with my brother's girlfriend in front of my grandma and aunt!! Nobody knows we are TTC though so this was a big step for him mostly. I ALWAYS talk about baby names :haha:

Ugh...I've been feeling nauseous the last few days off/on at very random times, but mostly after eating. OH doesn't want me to symptom spot but he also said my sense of smell/taste has been heightened since my surgery. Like, I am very sensitive to spicy foods (when they aren't even actually 'spicy'). I remember thinking ketchup and lemonade were "spicy" with my 2nd loss so we will see!

Oh and I went back to work (babysitting) today and it wasn't bad! Just have to be careful lifting still and going from sitting to standing made my muscles hurt me pretty badly but it's still very tolerable. The kids are 2 and 3.5 so they were pretty understanding and kept asking to look at my "boo-boo" lol

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you pickle!

Kk- my sister's baby was pretty gassy in the beginning. She'd be so fussy and cry she was so uncomfortable, my mom bought gas drops and that seemed to do the trick. Hope its not collic!

Jessie - I don't think I got any symptoms until the 2nd half of the tww for my bfps! I got gass and indigestion :haha: and when af was due my boobs started hurting. Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you as well!

Wannabe - is nausea a new thing or have you had it since post surgery? Wouldn't it be so nice to get your bfp this month after such a horrible experience!

Pal - hope all is well and af is staying away!

:hi: ladies! My internet has been down on my phone for some reason, but I think I finally have it fixed :)

I have my fx'ed for bfp's for all of you ttc ladies this month! Lots and lots of baby dust :dust:

Kristi- I think I would be the same as you and blame gas, not colic. Sounds like you're doing what you can and I hope you can get some sleep soon :hugs: how did the gripe water work?

Miranda- happy 35 weeks! Eek, so close!

Natasha- I'm glad the nausea is getting better!

Jessie- I went back and forth like that every month :hugs: try to keep your chin up and know it'll happen when it's meant to. When you have your little one, this will all seem like a distant memory :hugs:

Pickle- you are definitely in with a chance! One time puts you in with a chance, especially with the awesome ewcm you had! I had ewcm early my bfp month, but looking back I still think o was between cd 15 & 16, and we only bd'ed cd 12 &14 pm and 17 am. You just never know! I'm super excited for your early o though! It sucks waiting through long cycles!

Wannabe- I'm glad your OH is still on board for ttc :) and I'm glad you enjoyed your bday! :) idk why that would happen with his "stuff" but I'll keep my fx'ed for a nice surprise!

Bomma- how are you? Are you really 10 dpo?

Pal- how are you? I've been silently hoping you get a surprise bfp instead of having to make the appt for a hsg!

Afm- I feel like it's been forever since I've talked to you girls! I'm doing good :) had a busy weekend, started planning my bff's baby shower, so exciting!

I hope everyone is good and has a great day! :flower:

Miranda - the nausea is actually new as of maybe the past...3 or 4 days? So I definitely don't think it's surgery related. I did also have nausea right before and after surgery but then it stopped, and that was 2 weeks ago now. I've also been suuuuuper gassy yesterday and the day before lol. Who knows!! I'll be happy either way, really. If I don't get a BFP then I can go back to losing weight, which would also likely help us get a BFP anyways

It would be really awesome (and super surprising) to get a surprise BFP as I don't even think we really BD at the right time, but it's nice to hope lol

Miranda: Definitely the year "23" is the best for you guys. Can't believe you are so close to full term. :)

Yes, AF is not in sight so far.

Bomma: When AF is due ??? Fingers crossed she stays far far away from you. Any plans to POAS ?

Natasha: Hope that nausea is not that bad and goes away. OMG you are getting closer to your scan date :)

Kerry: I really hope that cb digi gives you that magical word when you POAS on it hun.

Krsiti: 3hours sleep in 2nights. That's insane. Hope your little princess is better now and you get some good sleep.

Jessie: My guess is you ovulated on Tuesday.

Wannabe: I get that burning sensation from BD at times. But sounds like you had a great weekend and your OH is just adorable wanting you to POAS on opk and try for a baby. Hope you guys get lucky soon. :)

Ciara: Planning baby shower is exciting. Isn't it ! :)
Can't believe you are already in 2nd tri. Time is flying quickly.

Btw I am secretly hoping same hun. Hope AF won't show up and I don't have to go for HSG. Today is expected AF day (15dpo), but there is also a possibility that it might be 14dpo instead 15 and AF due tomorrow. But I am cramping still. :(

Thanks ladies for all your nice comments :)

Jessie did you continue opk'ing on the wed? I always o when my opk turns neg (fainter than the control line) so if yours was lighter on wed I would say you ovulated then. If you don't know, I would say tues/wed. I think I ovulated in the night so I think for me I'm between my dpo's. So even though I temp I don't even know myself! Either way you can only be a day out either way so don't worry xx

TMI Warning:-

Ok I had to go for bowel movement. 2nd time today and expected to see spotting while wiping but some kind of transparent gooey cm I found. But then I saw some fresh blood but it was from pooping side. I wiped few times each time red was there. I was constipated. Did that cause some blood to come out ???

Pickle- Thanks hun, it was negative on the weds, we b'd on the sunday, tues and weds so hopefully i got enough swimmers going! How are you feelin hun?

Fairry- Aww i hope af doesnt turn up for you! I have heard a lot of bfps after hsg tho so i bet you wont be long!

Wanabe- A surprise bfp after the month you've had would be amazin for you wouldnt it! With some of the symptoms your getting it sounds positive!

Loulou- planning a baby shower sounds fun!:happydance:

Miranda- I hope your well rested and r feeling ok :flower:

Afm- ive had a dull ache today, bit like af pains, af is due in 1 week so thts prob it, we also bd'd today which is not like me (normally when ov is well and truly over i give up until af hahaha) and it felt different, maybe because af isnt far away. Im trying not to symptom spot as i know deep down most of it is psychological but apart from that im just waitin :wacko:

xxx

I think you are right Miranda. But for a second I thought AF has started :argh:

Only a week to go Jessie. :dust:

Fairy - If the blood wasn't from your vagina it sounds like hemorrhoids or just from straining too hard. I've also had this happen but the blood was from my vagina since I pushed so hard? Now that was weird lol but it does happen. AF better not show!! Aren't you due on today? FX she forgets to come for 9 months!!

Jessie - Sounds like you definitely got enough swimmers in there at the right time frame!! :thumbup: Yes, a surprise BFP would be amazing! I'm just holding out on that one time we BD before my surgery...I believe it was June 19th and I remember a few days after surgery I had TONS and TONS of EWCM but I thought it was somehow surgery related?

Newest symptom of the day: Weird taste in my mouth. Not sure if I'd describe it "metallic" per say, but it's just super super strange and nothing makes it go away!!! I also forgot to mention that the past 5 days or so I've been waking up at night to pee!! :shrug: I usually sleep SO soundly and wake up somewhat late, but I also have been waking up by 7 or 7:30 every day now, ready to go. I haven't had to take a nap during the day for a while now but feel like I could the past few days.
Makes me want to determine approx DPO and such lol they say when you stop trying is when it happens!
This yucky taste is REALLY making me hopeful. What else would it be from???

TMI Warning:-

Ok I had to go for bowel movement. 2nd time today and expected to see spotting while wiping but some kind of transparent gooey cm I found. But then I saw some fresh blood but it was from pooping side. I wiped few times each time red was there. I was constipated. Did that cause some blood to come out ???

Very possible, its happened to me before. Freaked me out, but I called my mom and she was like well were you constipated? She said that more likely than not that's what caused it and if it was very little and quit then it def was.

I know its probably in here...but when is everyone testing testing? It feels like it should be anyday now!

Edited to add that I slept 9 hours total last night.

Praise Jebus.

Kristi - AF is due tmrw for me, but I am likely going to wait until the wknd to test as this month was not exactly TTC but I do think I might have a chance.
I hope Fairy starts testing soon, she was due today I think?? :happydance:

:dust:

If its a bad taste try a squirt of lemon juice or baking soda mixed in water- I had an awful taste in my mouth almost entire 1st tri...I think it was from stomach acid. The nausea you've been having could be causing it!

Yay for 9hrs sleep kk! I wish I could sleep that long ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->