Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks Miranda - I will try some lemon juice mixed with water and see if that makes any difference. If I'm not pregnant I must be lacking some vitamin or something...

Kristi: Glad that you got that much needed sleep. :)

Wannabe: I read in many forums that ladies with BFP listed metallic taste in mouth as TWW pre BFP symptom. I hope it is the case fir you.:flower:
Hope AF won't show up tomorrow or in near future and you get BFP instead.

Yes, AF was due today. I thought I ovulated early this time because of positive opk on cd12 and ovulation spotting on cd13. If I ovulated on cd13 then AF should have been here on 15dpo. May be I ovulated on cd14 (I had very little brown mucus that day mixed with ewcm) and AF due tomorrow. If no AF tomorrow then I can definitely consider myself late.

Honestly I am scared.

Kristi: Glad that you got that much needed sleep. :)

Wannabe: I read in many forums that ladies with BFP listed metallic taste in mouth as TWW pre BFP symptom. I hope it is the case fir you.:flower:
Hope AF won't show up tomorrow or in near future and you get BFP instead.

Yes, AF was due today. I thought I ovulated early this time because of positive opk on cd12 and ovulation spotting on cd13. If I ovulated on cd13 then AF should have been here on 15dpo. May be I ovulated on cd14 (I had very little brown mucus that day mixed with ewcm) and AF due tomorrow. If no AF tomorrow then I can definitely consider myself late.

Honestly I am scared.

Exciting :D I will be checking in tomorrow for an update from you!

Just wondering what should be done first in relation to fertility testing, ultrasound or HSG ?

Girlies some of these posts are exciting!

Wanabe- you have lots of symptoms! Pleeeaaase AF dont come!

Fairry- Ive got everything crossed for you!!

KK- 9 hours sleep must seem like heaven to you! I bet it was very much needed!

Miranda- I hope so, i try every month not too get excited and then find myself imagining how ill tell dh that im preggers!

:dust::dust:

Wowee so much has been going on!

Wannabe that is SO promising what you've said about the taste. That is one of the symptoms I have mainly seen in BFP stories, not bfn! Pair that with the nausea, ahh! :)

Fairyy why aren't you testing go go go POAS right now!

KK I'm so glad you finally had some peace. Now remember what it was like as it might not stick around :haha:

Jessie I would def say Wednesday for o then. Good timing for bd and cramps are good. I'm fine, way behind everyone it seems but that's ok. Only 5dpo for me so no symptoms. Just not feeling it this month.. Again lol. I personally think my bd was poor :shrug: I just didn't expect the early o. :(

Pal - I'm thinking the HSG is sort of like an u/s. I havn't had one done personally, but a few ladies I follow on here have, and they describe it as basically an u/s with dye injected to check uterus and tubes.

Good morning ladies. I got clear BFN and faint spotting. Now looking forward to schedule appointment. I am wishing to find something wrong, so that it can be fixed and we can get pregnant. Getting pregnant shouldn't be so hard.

Anyways AF should start by evening or so. Good luck ladies waiting in TWW. My fingers are tightly crossed for you.

Oh goodness, I got excited reading all these posts! :haha:

Natasha- happy 17 weeks! :happydance:

Pal- I would definitely say the blood is from straining! I've heard of it coming from both places and they say it's best to try not to strain. Try some juice or leafy greens, or one of the liquids they sell to help.

So, if af doesn't show today you are going to test? I'm really hoping she's a no show for 9 months! Feeling scared is normal :hugs: and leads to excitement if you get a :bfp: fx'ed!

Jessie- I agree with what Pickle said! You're not out til you're out, and you're definitely still in! Af feelings a week early can be a good sign :) when will you test? Fx'ed!

Wannabe- you never know what our crazy bodies are doing! That's how women practicing fertility awareness still end up preggo, you can o early at any time, without reason and notice. I've also had that weird taste all through first trimester and still do! When are you testing? Fx'ed!

Pickle- you aren't too far behind! I always seemed to o between days too, it's so weird and hard to pinpoint exactly what cd it happened lol. And for the gazillionth time ( ;) ) you're bd timing is absolutely fine! It only takes one and you definitely had more than one up there ;) :haha: fx'ed!

Kristi- :happydance: for sleep! Take advantage when you can :)

Miranda- not too much longer being uncomfortable :) then hopefully you'll get to nap with your little guy :)

Afm- I always feel like I'm forgetting to add something!

Yesterday I meant to tell you all thank you :hugs: I'm so excited for second trimester and I ordered some maternity clothes yesterday :)

I am so excited for all you ladies! It would really be fantastic if you all ended up with a bfp this cycle! I've got my fx'ed so tight it hurts :haha:

Pal- I'm sorry for the bfn and spotting! I am very excited for your hsg though! I hope they can get you in before this fertile window :) :hugs:

Pal - so sorry AF is making her appearance! Are you waiting to schedule for your HSG until you have a stronger flow, or will you call with the spotting as cycle day 1?

Fairy - :hugs: Sorry AF seems to be showing, but you're not out till she's really here! Sounds like you've got your head in the game and focusing on next month already - good strategy!

Pickle - Hopefully you get some symptoms soon :haha: Usually around 8dpo is when I start getting actual symptoms that are worth recording.

AFM - I was nauseous last night still and told OH that over the phone. I also explained this weird taste in my mouth and told him that could likely be a symptom. He said "well go and POAS then! I'll wait with you on the phone" lol it was super cute. I didn't hold my urine for more than 20 minutes when I tested but it was definitely BFN. But that's what I expected since I didn't hold it, it was late at night, and I drank a TONNN of water/fluids. But now he even agrees that maybe that time we did it before my surgery was it? It was only that one time and probably about 4-5 days before O (just guessing). That would also make my symptoms start about 8dpo though so who knows!
I also think it may be from surgery still. I've had a slight temp of 99.5, had diarrhea yesterday morning, nausea off/on and this taste is STILL in my mouth this morning!!! I've read that surgery can make me skip this period also so really who knows!!
No sign of the witch yet, but I am SO exhausted I just keep falling back to sleep today! Randomly took my BBT today and it was 97.9 not sure what that means tho as I have nothing to compare it to :haha:

Loulou - yay for maternity clothe! I got lucky and had all but two items either donated to me or bought for me ;) I may even use some of them post baby until I get back into my old jeans :D

Wannabe - what dpo do you think you are? If too early, it'll show BFN, but those symptoms do seem rather promising, so keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I think I would actually be 14dpo and AF due today (28 days), which never really happens lol. I usually have 30 or even 32-day cycles with about 17dpo from my calculations. :shrug:

I'm also expecting AF to be late anyways from the surgery because I read online it's super common to be late or even miss a period after surgery, esp abdominal surgery. My doctor didn't say anything though so who knows!
Having odd pains/cramps on my LEFT side, whatever that means!

I will just wait till this weekend and then test with FMU/SMU or at least after a 3-hour hold or so to be more accurate. I'm trying to be realistic and keep thinking it all could still be surgery related but I just don't know?

Ciara: Yay maternity shopping. :) I saw on some shopping site mom and baby maternity combo pack clothes. That's so cute to wear matching outfit with your new born baby. :)

Wannabe: Test with FMU then tomorrow or Friday. We need some BFP's. :)

I am going to call them tomorrow to make an appointment. Today I have to talk to my insurance company. AF is still brown but I am sure it will be red in no time as I got clear BFN this morning. I have started to hate TTC. Again I have to go through that BD scheduling process which I absolutely hate.

Fairy - I will try my best to sneak POAS in the morning, but I live with my mom and she is unaware of anything TTC so I have to be reeeeally careful haha.
I should have never ordered those OPKs and HPTs online lol they're so cheap I could use them whenever I want now!! :haha:

Bomma - How are you?? You should be due for BFP/AF soon too, right??

Ciara - That's good to know you also had the weird taste in your mouth too. Did anything help it go away? Did you happen to notice it before a BFP? Seems too early I think but never know!

I'm definitely more bloated now too but that could be surgery or AF related also. Oh I also noticed some yellow stretchy CM yesterday night and this morning. This is usually a good sign for me also, so I'm excited!!
Getting a headache today though which tends to happen before AF. My body is so super confusing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->