Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Natasha: Did you have any spotting or pain for few days after HSG ? I am planning to go on cd9/10. I hope I don't feel awful after that and not able to BD during fertile days.

How long the fertile effect of HSG lasts ? Is it for that cycle only or for few more cycles ?

Pal - I believe its for a few cycles after. Are you going to get it done if your ins wont cover it?

Wannabe- just out of curiosity, have you tried an opk, as if not a bfp (really hoping it is!) Maybe the surgery delayed o?

No, if insurance is not going to cover it. I think its costly. Trying to contact the insurance people.

Preggo ladies, do you remember how often you BDed the cycle of BFP ?

No, if insurance is not going to cover it. I think its costly. Trying to contact the insurance people.

Preggo ladies, do you remember how often you BDed the cycle of BFP ?

We BD'ed every other day after AF left!

Fairry- Aww im sorry for your bfn and spotting.:hugs: i think your in a good place now with hsg coming as ive seen so many bfps after hsg! Ii am slo starting to hate ttc! as soon as af is due i get my hopes up, then dashed and then think omg here we go again!

Thanks loulou! How are you doing? Aww how exciting buying maternity clothes, it must all seem v real now! :happydance:

Wanabe- Any new tests done?

Pickle- I really pray for you this month!

Afm- This eve i have had really achey af pains, everytime i wipe i expect to see blood which is really odd at 7 days before af but i defo know af will be here! i also have v sore boobs! Why of all the symptoms af gives do they have to be the same as pregnancy symptoms? :growlmad::wacko:

Natasha: Did you have any spotting or pain for few days after HSG ? I am planning to go on cd9/10. I hope I don't feel awful after that and not able to BD during fertile days.

How long the fertile effect of HSG lasts ? Is it for that cycle only or for few more cycles ?

Hi pal sorry the witch is making her dreaded appearance, i spotted for few mins after the procedure and had pain only during the procedure. They said u r more fertile for up to 6 months after the hsg.......so good luck.

Bomma,pickle,jessie,wannabe i feel a bfp round the corner and i can't wait :happydance::happydance:

loulou maternity clothing yeaaaa :happydance:

KK glad u can sleep better now..kisses to willow x

Miranda how r u :happydance:

Jessie: I echo what you said. Why the PMS and pre BFP symptom have to be the same !!!:growlmad: When are you planning to test ? We are waiting for more BFP's.

Natasha: Yay 6months. Now I am hopeful again. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Btw, my appointment is for Friday,18th (cd10). They told no sex three days before and on day of HSG. I asked about pain killer but they said I don't have to take it. :shrug:

Symptoms - thats why I always say if I get sore boobs I will be hopeful as that isn't an AF sym for me :haha:

So today I have been nauseous again, weird taste in mouth, and headache that won't go away with meds :growlmad: irritable (probly from headache) and just want to SLEEP!
I am holding my urine now as long as I can lol hopefully close to 3 hours and then I am going to call OH and test again, just because! (Told you I shouldn't have gotten all these cheap tests...lol)
Miranda - I will take an OPK too although I would be really shocked if I haven't O'd already as I am on CD28 today and usually have symptoms of O around CD11-14, but I will definitely try an OPK with the same urine in another hour or so :thumbup:

Be honest...Do you girls really think I even have a chance this month or are all of these things likely from surgery still?? We only BD about CD8 and I'm guessing I had EWCM around CD12/13. Seems a bit of a stretch don't you think?? Starting to think I should just expect AF, but I will still test tonight just for fun, and I'll post pics for you girls to inspect :haha:

Congrats on the bfp snowbunnie! It looks like you may of just found out recently! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Sore boobs was the thing that was majorly different for me! With the cycle I had my chemical and my keeper cycle after I had indigestion, bloating and gas. ...I knew my keeper bfp was staying when my boobs changed :haha: they got bigger, started hurting and the areolas got darker! And you could suddenly see all the veins!

Wannabe - if you o'd around cycle day 11-12 then bd at cycle day 8 definitely leaves possibility!

Wannabe: Yes, there is a chance for BFP. Your symptoms sounds promising. When are you going to POAS ? I will look for your post after I am done cooking dinner. :) Good luck.

Just looking through my notes...I had SHOW (soft, high, open, wet) fertile CP on CD7-9?? We BD on CD8PM and CD9AM.
LOTS of stretchy EWCM on CD13 and CD14
Hopefully his spermies lived the whole 7days lol!

Not sure if this even posted, but I'd say its BFN, although if I go crazy looking at it I do think I see something suuuuuper light there. Who knows!

****UPDATE:: GIRLS!! I swear to goodness I see a faint faint faint pinkish line???!
OH is on his way over to look lol but I swear I really see something, I honestly don't think I'm imagining it?! I need to calm down in case it's nothing lol. OH is freaking out excited but I told him to relax since it might not be anything. It's even more faint than the OPK (blue one) so I'm not sure if it even counts as anything lol no way my phone's camera would show what I see.
Metallic type taste and nausea is still VERY present today. Ahh!!
OH is bringing over a FRER and told me to hold my pee lol I just went maybe 20 mins ago and I already feel the need to go again....

Attachments

• 0709141924.jpg
    0709141924.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 0709141949.jpg
    0709141949.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
Let me know HONESTLY if you can see anything.
I swear I can definitely see it now, even on that 2nd pic.

Holding my pee for another test in a few hours lol gonna TRY to wait till 9pm so about 2 hour hold. Do you think a FRER would show a better line than an IC?? Any reason for a false positive or do you think it's an evap? I def see pink in it in person tho...

FREAKING OUT! I feel VERY nauseous now!! :haha:

The pics are kind of blurry, but it definitely looks like a line in the 2nd pic and possibly the 1st...but hard to see from my phone!

Fxd this is it!!

My OH just got here and he definitely sees it too!!! :happydance:

PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING it's not a fluke!

I can see the faint line on second pic. :)

Bring on that FRER, that is the best brand ever for pregnancy test.
Waiting to see your test pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->