Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Wanabe- I can defo see a line! More in the second pic! When are you testing agen??? :happydance: :happydance:

Could only hold that next urine until 830 so only a little more than an hour, and IC and FRER were stark white BFNs, but my urine was pretty diluted then also.

OH is freaking out so happy but I just don't believe it yet.

I am waiting to retest until tmrw/this wknd so my line would be darker if I am

I knew it! Good luck wannabe would be so awesome for you :)

Miranda do you know what dpo you got boob symptoms?

Not until close to AF, so I wanna say like between 13dpo and 15dpo they got bad...maybe a little sore before that.

I went back and checked the old thread I got my BFP - I did not specify what day my boobs started hurting :dohh:

But I did mention I got a headache and diarrhea instead of AF :haha:

No such thing as glamorous pregnancies!

I always get sore boobs before AF but the month I got my BFP I had like stabbing pains in my breast (mainly left side) that were totally different than the pain they normally had and it started around 6dpo. I still have my cycle charted on ovufriend to go back and look at.

I had diarrhea too Miranda, my chart shows 5 bouts before AF was late LOL

Oh that could explain my bouts of diarrhea then maybe?? I thought I was just dehydrated (which could be that too I guess) :shrug: Didn't realize that was a "symptom" lol

Also had a headache yesterday. Brown stringy CM last night too???

Fairy - I'm sorry! OH was here and we were just snuggling and he had tears in his eyes :cloud9: I have decided to take my last IC I have here (the rest are all at OH's house) I'm going to wait until 5pm or so so that would be a 3-hour hold. Seems like forever to hold it when I have the urge to go every 30 minutes!!

We are clearly going to be gutted if that test was just a fluke. I am still not admitting I am pregnant just yet. I'm terrified of BFN and/or getting AF suddenly :nope: When does this feeling go away??
I guess I'd be 4 weeks today based on LMP?

After I got my bfp I was afraid I'd see blood every time I wiped for weeks! It didn't help I had cramps like I'd start any moment

A few weeks hmm...Ok lol Luckily zero cramps but I do seem to have that feeling that AF is on her way, perhaps its just the increase in CM

Can't wait till 5pm!! 2 more hours till POAS! :happydance:

Did your OH buy you a First Response test yesterday ? I would say test with IC and FRER both.

Ciara: Where are you ?

Bomma:Hope you are AF free.

Fairy - yes and I took it last night around 830 and it was BFN, as was the 2nd IC.

I'm busting to go but trying to wait a little longer now before testing again and I will post a pic for you :)

Looks BFN to me...altho the test part did get scratched by my nail.
Who knows. Testing this wknd with FMU for the real results.

Is it true having an HPT and an OPK too close to each other can make the HPT false positive?

Looks BFN to me...altho the test part did get scratched by my nail.
Who knows. Testing this wknd with FMU for the real results.

Is it true having an HPT and an OPK too close to each other can make the HPT false positive?

yea unfortunately. I heard that the dye runs into it if they r held together. Hopefully this is not the case for u Hun xx

Last night and tonight while checking I noticed I am having some brown stringy CM mixed with EWCM but cervix feels hard and definitely closed.

Headache, diarrhea, nausea (bad), dizziness, metallic taste, odd pinching in R side

All still happening, so what's going on with the BFNs now?? Argh.

OH randomly texted me "so I'm thinking of baby names. What are your top 3 girl names?" And then I called him and we discussed some names. We have 12 girls and 12 boys so far on our lists :p Too funny.

That's cute. <3

Btw what cd you are at now ? How long your cycles are ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->