Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Lou the movement sounds exciting, I'm so happy for you, I can't believe how fast time is going!

Wannabe keep your chin up I'm so hopeful for you :hugs:

Jessie from what I've learnt it's 100% possible to get a bfn then a BFP! even the next day. The hormone double every 24 hrs or something like that. So yeh of course. Your symptoms sound promising I'm excited for you too now!

AF due around 18th (Friday). I feel terrible today :haha: tearful because my best friend moves away tomorrow, so welling up every 5mins, add a mini hangover and exhaustion and I'm fabulous company.. :haha: I said to the boy, if this was pg symptoms I'd happily take it in my stride but as it's not it can pleasantly fuck off :dohh:

Well symptoms are still full-force today.. Metallic taste to the extreme, I had a headache and SUCH terrible tummy pains/nausea I thought I was going to die! It lasted for about an hour of borderline vomiting just feeling AWFUL, chills, had to leave dinner early because it was just so bad. A little before we got home (just now) I am feeling back to "normal" with feeling flush/hot, metallic taste, slight nausea and NO headache. Honestly it probably looked like I faked it, but OH clearly knows I wasn't faking...It was terrible!!
So, we went to the store and bought digi FRERs and ClearBlue digi advanced 5-6 days before missed period, etc. We are pretty convinced that I'm either in fact preggie or my body SERIOUSLY hates us!
We also got him a sperm analysis at home test to see if his sperm levels are good for conceiving since he has very thick semen basically every time. I told him I don't think he will have to use it...I'm pretty convinced. I plan on calling the doc this week regardless of my outcome because in my/OH's eyes, I had 2 faint positives, and everywhere I read says "a line is a line" so that could only mean I'm pregnant, right?? I know there's such thing as false positives and I understand the whole OPK thing may have altered it, but I just have a positive feeling, so hopefully my body is just no registering a lot of HCG in my urine (as I pee quite frequently these days and drink a ton).
Tonight is just not going my way...We had to leave dinner suddenly, I was feeling terrible the whole way home, I spilled the take-home dinner ALL over myself/OH's truck seat :growlmad: then I come inside and dropped my glass perfume thing and thank goodness it didn't break/spill...Then we go in our room to realize the AC is leaking terribly and it smells all gross in there now.
Time for some :sleep: and start another day...Haha :shrug:
I will be testing again tonight probly just with an IC and tmrw morning with a digi, and hopefully it's not too early for it to tell me
Oh, I've also had a slight temp of like 99.3-99.5 since after my surgery. Coincidence or what I dunno

Wannabe that sounds terrible! Good for symptoms but bad for you, I hope you feel better and get your BFP :) I've got everything crossed for you.

Afm, my chart looks a bit crazy. My high temp today is because I didn't sleep. Not even for a second. All night. Well I think I did for about 20mins cause I had a very weird dream lol but then I must have woken up. I literally waited for my alarm to go off. I'm knackered! And have a stressful day at work planned and also gym later. (I joined hoping I could quit with a very good reason ;) )

So anyway. I hope you ladies have a fabulous day! Please send me kind thoughts for my day ahead :haha:

Pickle- You make me chuckle, :haha: lets hope they are preggie symptoms for u! Haha, i thort that about the gym, i know i should join but i keep hoping i wont have to! I hope today isnt as bad as you think! :happydance:

Wanabe- You must be so frustrated, sorry your feeling so rough! I hope your taking it easy! :hugs: i sooo hope you get your bfp! It does sound like you will!

I just have dull achey af pains today, trying very hard to prepare for af so i dont let myself get excited!

Super frustrating, I tell ya!
I ended up getting super sick last night my tummy was hurting SO bad I ended up vomiting and barely slept :coffee:
Woke up and did an IC - BFN. FRER digi - NO but then it blinked to YES and didn't change again? But OH opened it up (he's obsessed with how it works lol) and it was clearly BFN. Took an OPK afterwards and it was darker than last time...so does that mean I haven't ovulated yet?? Cramping is back and some odd beige-colored CM only when wiping/checking. :shrug:
My body SUCKS lol. Still quite nauseous today, and elevated temp (not basal) too.

:hugs: Aww wannabe i am sorry that u r going through this. Our bodies can be very deceiving sometimes. I really hope u get some answers soon xx

Loulou - Happy 13 weeks! So exciting to be feeling movement so early on!

Sorry I've been absent all weekend. I was pretty busy, and last night I didn't feel so well (too much walking I think).

Pickle - I've no idea about temps, but from every chart I've seen after alcohol the temp usually spikes, not drops...so keeping fx'd that's an implantation dip! Sorry you weren't able to sleep last night, hope today goes by not too stressful! And lol about the gym - I can never bring myself to sign up for one, I don't like people watching me workout :haha:

Jessie - I forget what dpo you are, was it 10dpo you got a bfn? If so, that's still so early! Hope the dull achiness isn't AF! Do you plan on testing again, or just waiting to see if the witch shows up or not? btw, how did you like the movie?

Wannabe - so sorry you havn't been feeling well. Seeing a dr is definitely a good idea, either way, as sometimes a blood test can pick up pregnancy when a pregnancy test can't - and if it's not a BFP then I'd be concerned of infection due to the surgery. Hope it's a BFP though!

Hope the rest of you ladies in the TWW are doing well and get your BFP's soon!

KK - hope Willow isn't so gassy anymore and is having a better time with the formula!

Dream - So soon for your scan dream! I can't wait til you find out if a boy or girl ;)

:hugs::hugs: to Wanabe,

Miranda- I thought the film was really funny! left me with a smile on my face! I was either 9 or 10 days post ov when i did the test, im going to wait until af is due weds and if nothing ill test agen on thursday. It sounds bizzare and i know im probably completely deluded but i just have such a pulling feeling down there, im waking up everynite with vivid dreams, i do feel really hopeful. I literally am findin it hard to think about anything else. I dont know how many more months itll be before i go clinically insane! Sorry you were feeling unwell, take it easy now, dont over do it :hugs:

Hopefully Wednesday comes and goes without AF stopping by!

Vivid dreams are a good sign ;)

Pickle nice spike :happydance:

loulou happy 13 weeks :happydance: and yea to feeling movement this early :happydance:

Miranda happy 36 weeks :happydance: and getting ever so close to baby Andrew (which name do u prefer for baby)

Jessie it is good that u r feeling positive and pulling feeling is definitely good :thumbup:. Good luck xx

KK how is Willow? Hope the new formula is doing the trick?

Pal getting closer to ur HSG :happydance:

Jessie - pulling feeling is such a good sign, and feeling like AF is on her way is also a sign too so I have my FX for you hun!!

Ciara - How are things going for you??

Natasha - Your scan is coming up quick, although I lost track...Is it 2 or 3 more weeks? Are you feeling anything that leans pink or blue?? I'm sticking with my guess of PINK for you

Pal - Did you end up scheduling your HSG? I have no experience/knowledge of that, but hooray for 6 months of higher fertility!!! :happydance:

Bomma - How are things with you?? :hugs:

Miranda - Have I been wrong in saying baby James?? I thought it was James Andrew, but I may have gotten that backwards/wrong?? Either way, he will be here before we know it!!!

KK - Hope all is well with you and precious baby Willow!!

Hope I didn't forget anybody...Wishing for BFPs soon and baby gender reveals!! :happydance:

Is a bit of discharge that is beige/brown/blackish okay in early pregnancy?? I wouldn't even consider it spotting, but every once and again I get this bit of "color" when I wipe and just makes me question what the heck is going on. I do know that it can also lead to AF but since OH and I have had (rough) :sex: all weekend and that one time pink/red is gone, it'd be very strange to have AF stay away after BD for me. I really don't feel like AF is going to show. I still have sudden "gushes" but when I check it's just clear CM! Could me getting sick last night have been a bout of MS already or is that insane thinking? I'm also still having diarrhea off and on.
Just going to wait things out I suppose. AF is officially late now, no matter how I look at it. I think my longest recent cycle has been 31 days and I am on CD33 today.
Apparently I'd be 4+4 today :cloud9:

It's James Andrew :)

Hormones affect everybody differently, so to say it's m/s is quite possible if you are in fact pregnant! Have you made an appointment with a dr, maybe get a blood test done instead of a pee stick?

Thanks dream, I wish it was a natural spike but sadly I just didn't sleep at all. Hopefully I will tonight and see what it is tomorrow.

Miranda: Wow, you are getting so close to your due date. :)

Natasha: Not long till gender scan. I hope it's a boy this time.:blue:

Ciara: You already started to feel the baby movement. Yay. Now it seems exciting, isn't it !

Kristi: Hope you are ok and getting some sleeps.

Kerry: Hope that dip is implantation dip and you test positive soon. :thumbup:

Jessie: Your symptoms sounds promising. Can't wait for you to miss AF and test positive on HPT.

Wannabe: I agree with Miranda, get a blood test done if AF doesn't show up within this week.

Bomma: How are you hun ? Need an update from you. :)

AFM: Yes, I am super excited for HSG. :happydance:
Already discussed BD schedule with DH. Hope he rises to the occasion. Lol :haha:
We need to take advantage of this cycle. ;)

Thanks Girlies :hugs: to you all.

I had pink spotting about an hour ago, thort af had arrived, tried so hard not to wail in work, but since ive come home nothing, just one bit of brown spotting. i think af will be here by bed time personally!

Pickle- has your day been ok? I think a nice chilled night and early to bed for u! :thumbup:

Wanabe- I really feel for you with your body at the mo! I hope you get some answers soon!:hugs:

Fairry- What date is your hsg again? super excited for you, your going to be ready for those :spermy::sex:!!

Jessie: what dpo is it hun ? I hope it's not AF.

My HSG is scheduled for Friday afternoon(cd10). I hope HSG is the answer for us.

Wannabe- I can only imagine how frustrated you are!! Especially with all the possible symptoms. I hope something happens for you soon. Preferably the BFP so we can all celebrate!

Jessie- Getting close to test time....exciting :D

Fairyy- Glad you and OH have a bd schedule ready to go...have fun!!

Pickle- your chart is looking promising...so fingers tightly crossed for you <3

Dream, Miranda and Lou- time is just flying by it feels like..which can be a good thing lol I'm so ready to see pictures of James, and find out what team you other gals are on!

AFM: she is doing better, turns out she was a silent refluxer, but we have some zantac now and its helping...she's a lot happier after meal time and less screamy. Can't believe she'll be a month old in 2 DAYS!!

Thanks KK :)
A month! That's flown! You were pregnant the other day :haha:

Jessie I had an absolutely horrific day as I thought. Felt sick all day (think it's a mix of stress, no sleep and emotions high), all I've had to eat all day is a breakfast biscuit bar so energy levels are low. Cramps started earlier which is bang on same dpo every cycle so that's got me down. And I thought I could handle saying goodbye to my best friend but I got home and fell to pieces, cried hysterically for an hour. Couldn't breathe. My heart hurts :( but the boy is home now and he has comforted me with cuddles and baking a potato pie :)

Your symptoms sound just fine, don't give up hope we will keep our heads up together :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->