Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Well that was quite the wonky cycle for me. AF is definitely here, was a slow start but was red and crampy so I just knew :cry:
I am still having metallic taste, thirst, headaches, nausea, bouts of diarrhea, etc.
It's extremely disappointing that my body does this to me literally every month. I should have just stuck with the "I'm out" thinking since I had surgery and that's clearly why I'm having some symptoms and late AF. I feel stupid for believing there was a chance at all, really. I just want it so bad that I actually want to just STOP thinking about it and let it happen but for whatever reason it seems impossible not to wonder every month if AF or BFP will show. TTC really sucks!! :growlmad:
So CD1 for me now, after a 33-day cycle. :shrug:
Not gonna lie, I'm incredibly upset ATM. I just hate my body!! It's one thing to get AF but WHYYYY are my symptoms ALWAYS the same as BFP ones? I guess I'll really never know when I'm pregnant since my body tends to think it's pregnant 24/7 :shrug:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to pickle, jessie and Bomma (where are you??), you are still in the game!!

:hugs: Don't feel stupid, if it had been anyone of us we would have been thinking just as positive as you were that the symptoms were leading to something. I'm sorry that it ended up being AF, I was really hoping those symptoms would lead to a BFP. A lot of my symptoms were also AF symptoms and its so hard not to get your hopes up when they start popping up. Take a couple days, pamper yourself and have a good pity party! Everyone here has the right to be upset when the witch rears her head. It's all normal :hugs:

FX for you for next month, chin up girl!

Yes, this HSG is my last hope and I don't think I have patience to try anymore TTC if we don't conceive within next 5/6months. After that I am going to give up TTC and BD whenever we like and I don't think we can conceive with random BD's because it might be few times during each month. We don't BD much usually.

Sorry for pessimism ladies. But it's been long 20months. . .

I wouldn't give it up totally, but a couple months break and just NTNP may be just what you need to get optimistic again :hugs:

Yes, I think you are right. I might need a break but not now, after December/January. :) I know we won't be childless forever. But not knowing when it would happen is the hardest part. But I am glad that I have you all here :hugs:

So sorry wannabe, this cycle has been tough on you :( is AF heavy?

AFM, I have no idea what my temp is doing :dohh:

Wanabe- Awww :hugs: im so sorry hun! i know you must be feeling very down! your body has been through an awful lot lately! I hope you start feeling better and positive about ttc again soon, but for now be easy on yourself!

Fairry- I really hope after hsg you get your bfp soon, this ttc is so stressful and emotional isnt it!

Pickle- How are you feeling hun?

Im due af today, my pains have gone up a level so the ugly witch is on her way! I am just feeling numb at the mo really, i have felt so positive and then to now have these pains just makes you think that all the symptoms i have felt are all just af symptoms. does make you feel like giving up!!

Wannabe - so sorry AF paid her visit, have as big a pity party as you see fit! It's beyond crushing to have the hope of a BFP only to find you start bleeding instead!

Pickle - I really hope that temp is a good sign ;)

Pal - So soon for your HSG! $100 is a really good price, I've heard without ins it can cost a lot! Does your dr have any plans in place for after the HSG, or are they waiting to see the results first?

Jessie - I hope the increased crampiness isn't AF! It really is unfair that AF and BFP symptoms are the same...I spent a lot of time on google in my TWW's trying to find something that could be different!

Bomma - Hope you are doing well!

KK - So happy to hear Willow is doing much better, it can be tiring enough with a happy newborn, let alone one with a hidden issue!

Dream and Loulou - hope you ladies are doing well too!

Hope I didn't miss anyone! Sending lots of babydust and positive vibes to all of you! And keeping FX'd for lots and lots of BFPs!

AFM - I keep waking up with headaches...I think tension headaches...I think I'm clenching my teeth at night, either that or I need a new pillow :haha: But, my BP is still good, so I'm not worried about Pre-E. I got for my 36 wk appointment tomorrow afternoon, 2:15pm eastern time. Gotta get the strep-b test done...and I think they may start checking baby position and dilation/effacement. This baby needs to wait until after next Friday to come though (if he's gunna come early!) As my entire family (mom, dad, grandparents, sisters and brother) will all be in NY for my brother's graduation :dohh:

Thanks girls, you all are so sweet :hugs:

Pickle - Yes, AF is extremely heavy and very crampy (usually I hardly know she's here) but it seems never-ending and TMI but it goes through a tampon and a pad also...It's just even more upsetting because it's so painful. I used to have horrible AFs when I was younger but then they lightened up and hardly any cramps and now bam back to this :cry: I know this could mean another chemical, but honestly I'm just not even going to think anything like that anymore.

I usually don't have such a hard time with AF but I do think I will take some time to just lay around and let my body rest up for my next fertile time. Pity Party over here for sure...Hope it doesn't last much longer than my normal 3-day but have a feeling it's not gonna end any time soon :growlmad:

On a different note, I had an interview yesterday that I think went pretty well - will be hearing back today or tmrw after she checks my references. Then at least I can work with infants :cloud9:
I am also dog-sitting for my friend so I guess I have a few things to take my mind off the sadness...Until the cramps/gushing comes back :nope:

Sorry I can't be too positive right now but Jessie cramping can be either AF or BFP so it's just wait and see, as is everything else. But I do wish you luck.

Bomma - Hope all is well, you seem to have disappeared!

Ciara - Hope you are okay too. Haven't heard from you in a while, and I just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you and your cute baby bump moving :cloud9:

Jessie I'm ok, medium cramps here and there and a gushing feeling every so often but no AF just yet, got a couple more days to prepare. Yesterday my cervix was high closed and firm (I don't usually check it so dunno what this means) and today it's high open and firmish. I'm aware it opens close to AF for the mean old witch to come out so I know my temps are just loony and I'm getting AF. I haven't spotted like usual spotting, I have yellowy wet cm with a tinge of orange so I'm gonna say it's comingggggg. So yeh I'm ok but sad.

Wannabe, don't let it get you down too much, I know after a few months it's like torture but I'm cycle 10 or even maybe 11 and although it's still hard, it's easier to deal with. I do hope you don't have to wait much longer as with everyone else still going.. :hugs:

My temp today, cd12, is almost exactly the same as last months. Same day. Same temp. That's weird! And also sad :( I thought it looked quite high but now I just know it will drop tomorrow.

Just noticed I had some clots (very small) but I just have a really bad feeling about this AF that I can't shake off. It's actually making me feel like I am going to vomit?
Do you think there is any need/reason to call the doc? I know everything would be completely negative as I had SUCH light bfps and that was on july 9th and again on the 11th I think? So it'd obviously be back to 0 by now...But this would be the first chemical I actually "caught" on a hpt...So should I inform a doc to have it on my record? Or should I just try not to think about what could have been and just assume it's another heavy, late AF?

It's really up to what you feel comfortable with, wannabe!

Personally after my chemical I refused to go see a dr because I knew they couldn't do anything and any results would be negative. The line I had previous to bleeding started to fade - the day I began bleeding I took another test and it was much fainter and I was so crushed.

Everyone told me to see a dr though, to get things checked out. Even after this pregnancy was confirmed by my dr I still didn't tell them about my chemical...I just told them I was late, but that's just me personally and what I was comfortable with. I didn't want to talk about it, even now sometimes I still don't like talking about it.

I completely agree with Miranda, it's up to you.

I spoke too soon about that spotting.. It suddenly appeared. Hmph.

Aw, poo, Pickle!

Do you know if you'll want to try getting tested for issues when you reach a year?

Pickle- Awww hun :hugs: the witch is here for me too. About an hour ago I was planning on deleting all my apps, binning all my opk's, and forgetting it all, then i thought just leave it all for a few days until af passes and then decide wot to do. Its so emotionally draining isnt it! I hope your ok hun! Just have a few days to look after yourself!

Wanabe- I agree with the girls, its up to you and what you feel comfortable with!

Miranda- Aww headaches arent fun are they! I hope for your sake baby James stays comfy till all your family are back in town!

Miranda - yeh definitely, I don't want to question it any longer. If I can't have kids or have a problem or oh does, I want to know ASAP.

J - I've thought of doing that a lot, and I did for two cycles. But it drove me mad and I couldn't help but think I should be doing more not less and without my knowledge I had no idea when I was ovulating or if I had so when could I stop bding?! Always let it pass hun. We will do this. :hugs:

Wannabe - so sorry AF paid her visit, have as big a pity party as you see fit! It's beyond crushing to have the hope of a BFP only to find you start bleeding instead!

Pickle - I really hope that temp is a good sign ;)

Pal - So soon for your HSG! $100 is a really good price, I've heard without ins it can cost a lot! Does your dr have any plans in place for after the HSG, or are they waiting to see the results first?

Jessie - I hope the increased crampiness isn't AF! It really is unfair that AF and BFP symptoms are the same...I spent a lot of time on google in my TWW's trying to find something that could be different!

Bomma - Hope you are doing well!

KK - So happy to hear Willow is doing much better, it can be tiring enough with a happy newborn, let alone one with a hidden issue!

Dream and Loulou - hope you ladies are doing well too!

Hope I didn't miss anyone! Sending lots of babydust and positive vibes to all of you! And keeping FX'd for lots and lots of BFPs!

AFM - I keep waking up with headaches...I think tension headaches...I think I'm clenching my teeth at night, either that or I need a new pillow :haha: But, my BP is still good, so I'm not worried about Pre-E. I got for my 36 wk appointment tomorrow afternoon, 2:15pm eastern time. Gotta get the strep-b test done...and I think they may start checking baby position and dilation/effacement. This baby needs to wait until after next Friday to come though (if he's gunna come early!) As my entire family (mom, dad, grandparents, sisters and brother) will all be in NY for my brother's graduation :dohh:

Holy crap you are so close to meeting your little boy :D

Son of a B at the witch making rounds, although the fact you gals are all so close in your cycles is pretty cool. Lots of hugs to you all and here's to a better next cycle!!

Sorry for the headache Miranda. Hope it's gone now :hugs:

Jessie, Kerry, oh no why that :witch: is showing up again :gun:
I would say have some wine or chocolate, relax, get over it and then we are going to be ready again. Fingers crossed for some April babies.

Natasha: You have to change the title again :dohh:

Headache seems to be mostly gone!

I did notice today on the work calender in my office that the main lady (the office manager) is not only going out of town all next week, but also the week of my due date...hopefully they have someone who can do the office work when I go into labor and am off for maternity leave!

If I remember correctly the last time cycles began syncing up we got a whole bunch of BFPs! A lot of the ladies in my August group (at least 4 of them) I remember from previous versions of this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->