Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Kristi: Can't believe she will be one month in two days !

Kerry::hugs:hunni. Have that yummy potato pie, snuggle and sleep. Hope tomorrow will be better day and fingers crossed AF stays away.

Thanks KK :)
A month! That's flown! You were pregnant the other day :haha:

Jessie I had an absolutely horrific day as I thought. Felt sick all day (think it's a mix of stress, no sleep and emotions high), all I've had to eat all day is a breakfast biscuit bar so energy levels are low. Cramps started earlier which is bang on same dpo every cycle so that's got me down. And I thought I could handle saying goodbye to my best friend but I got home and fell to pieces, cried hysterically for an hour. Couldn't breathe. My heart hurts :( but the boy is home now and he has comforted me with cuddles and baking a potato pie :)

Your symptoms sound just fine, don't give up hope we will keep our heads up together :hugs:

I'm sorry your friend moving upset you so much, I'd probably be the same way cause Im a super emotional person. Glad your man game you the comfort and cuddles you needed :)

Pickle- Aww love you! not a good day then! im glad your fella is givin you some tlc! sounds much needed. i think we r gonna need to keep each other goin this mon if af arrives for us both! god knows how im gnna get back to feeling positive again!

Fairry- im 12 days post ov, i think!:wacko:

Kk- omg a month, thats flown! we need an updated photo! :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to everybody!!

KK - One month already!! :cloud9: I agree, we need an updated pic of the princess!! Glad her reflux is under control now!!

Thanks girls for sticking with me through this roller coaster ride of TTC!! I am just going to wait it out a bit more and retest again this weekend. I am going to call the docs either later this week or early next week to get bloodwork and an exam, because for whatever reason I am having that tiny amount of colored CM that's like AF wanted to come and just skipped right over...Cuz the pink/red was around the time AF was due too. According to some websites it says I likely O'd around the 27th which was after my surgery (and we did BD again then) so maybe everything is just later than I am imagining in my head? I dunno either way my LMP was June 12th and I have nothing yet, not a single clue of it wanting to come either. :happydance:

Took this today, she is finally liking her bouncy chair :)

I think having blood work done if AF doesn't show will be a good idea Wannabe, cause at least that way you will know if you are preggers or if you are just having a super wonky cycle. :thumbup:

Attachments

• willow.jpg
    willow.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
Awww I love baby Willow!!! :cloud9:

Is it strange I have tears in my eyes after seeing that pic?? She's perfect!

She's lovely kk :) :)

AFM drop back to cover line and cramping. Says it all really :cry: i don't know how I'm gonna handle another month of this

Aww KK- shes adorable! So pretty! :hugs: to baby Willow

Wanabe- i think having bloodwork is a good idea if af doesnt show,at least youll have an idea of whats going on!

Pickle- I know exactly how u feel, af will be here for me too, i just know it. lets wait until we both get af (even tho we may not- hope hope hope) and then give ourselves a few days to wallow and eat chocs and then brush ourselves off and start again. the only option we have is to keep going because we cant give up! We'll stick to smep and keep going until we drown the eggy out! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ladies we are not going to give up. I am sure BFP isn't that far away from us. :hugs:

Took this today, she is finally liking her bouncy chair :)

I think having blood work done if AF doesn't show will be a good idea Wannabe, cause at least that way you will know if you are preggers or if you are just having a super wonky cycle. :thumbup:

Oh My, KK she is precious, 1 month has definitely flown by

Just called the hospital to know about my insurance benefit for HSG. We have a $100 deductible plan and the total cost is $165. So we have to pay $100 out of pocket. That's ok right ! How much your HSG costed you, Natasha ?

Well that was quite the wonky cycle for me. AF is definitely here, was a slow start but was red and crampy so I just knew :cry:
I am still having metallic taste, thirst, headaches, nausea, bouts of diarrhea, etc.
It's extremely disappointing that my body does this to me literally every month. I should have just stuck with the "I'm out" thinking since I had surgery and that's clearly why I'm having some symptoms and late AF. I feel stupid for believing there was a chance at all, really. I just want it so bad that I actually want to just STOP thinking about it and let it happen but for whatever reason it seems impossible not to wonder every month if AF or BFP will show. TTC really sucks!! :growlmad:
So CD1 for me now, after a 33-day cycle. :shrug:
Not gonna lie, I'm incredibly upset ATM. I just hate my body!! It's one thing to get AF but WHYYYY are my symptoms ALWAYS the same as BFP ones? I guess I'll really never know when I'm pregnant since my body tends to think it's pregnant 24/7 :shrug:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to pickle, jessie and Bomma (where are you??), you are still in the game!!

Wannabe::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Body can be confusing. I know it gets hard each month waiting and waiting and then this damn :witch: appears. It's even more frustrating when you get pg symptoms and end up with AF. :hugs: Sorry for this cycle hun and loads of :dust: for a August BFP.

Just called the hospital to know about my insurance benefit for HSG. We have a $100 deductible plan and the total cost is $165. So we have to pay $100 out of pocket. That's ok right ! How much your HSG costed you, Natasha ?

It is free with NHS, so i paid nothing (God bless the NHS). But $100 is not bad at all, hopefully u get ur BFP at the end of it. Good luck xx

Yes, this HSG is my last hope and I don't think I have patience to try anymore TTC if we don't conceive within next 5/6months. After that I am going to give up TTC and BD whenever we like and I don't think we can conceive with random BD's because it might be few times during each month. We don't BD much usually.

Sorry for pessimism ladies. But it's been long 20months. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->