Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Welcome back dd :) nice to see you have some answers. Good luck :dust:

Afm it's my turn to have that depressive day. AF has kicked in and tearing my emotions apart. Tried calling doctors - no appointments left (you have to book it on the day). Ridiculous. So frustrated with TTC.

:hugs: awww pickle i am soo sorry. I am glad that u are panning on calling doctors so that at least u can get some answers. I know exactly how u must be feeling now cos i have been there myself one too many times :hugs:. Take all the time u need hun and do what ever u feel u are comfortable with. I wish i had more advice x

Pal men deal with ttc differently from women, when i told DH that i was going to the doctor, he was not happy cos he didn't want to get tested so he kept saying that there is absolutely nothing wrong with his swimmers and he was only going to do the testing for me. He was right cos all we needed was the hsg again to conceive. I knew at the back of my head that DH swimmers were fine and that the appendisectomy i had when i was younger was messing with my tubes. The 2 times that i conceived were after hsg. All i am saying is that DH might not want u to start just yet cos he just doesn't want to get tested, but the hsg might do the trick and he won't need to get tested (my DH didn't get tested both times cos i got my bfp before he got to his appointment). Good luck hun and hopefully the hsg will do the trick x

Loulou and Miranda how are u ladies today?

Jessie and wannabe hope u ladies are keeping ur heads up, we have got to get rid of that damn witch x

DD fx for bfp x

KK how are u and Willow ? Hope k x

My appointment yesterday went well! Dr said baby sounds good and everything looks good...and once they get the results back from the Strep-B test they'll be sending over my file to the hospital!! It's so close now. I'm getting more and more anxious :dohh: He didn't check baby position or dilation or anything, maybe next week at my next appointment?

Pal - Hope your HSG goes well for you today and it brings a BFP! I think men let pride get in the way and always just think nothing could be wrong with them, so no point in testing...they are affected by TTC differently then woman - and if they end up being the issue, I think it'd be really hard for them to deal with!

Pickle - Your dr's don't let you make appointments in advance? :hugs: for the rough start on AF and feeling defeated. I really hope your BFP is right around the corner!

DD - lots of babydust and positive vibes for you this cycle! I hope that you're able to get you long deserved sticky BFP! The heparin is a shot, right?

Wannabe - Make sure you do lots of research on whatever supplements you choose to take, as some may mess with your cycle. I would definitely keep looking around for a dr that will listen, and do testing for you! If you keep having chemicals it could be any number of reasons why, most of which will need treatment to fix. :hugs:

Jessie - hope you're doing alright!

Bomma - havn't heard from you in a while, hope you're okay!

Welcome back dd :) nice to see you have some answers. Good luck :dust:

Afm it's my turn to have that depressive day. AF has kicked in and tearing my emotions apart. Tried calling doctors - no appointments left (you have to book it on the day). Ridiculous. So frustrated with TTC.

Thanks Pickle! :hugs: I'm sorry you are having a bad day. Can you call tomorrow? Set your alarm so you can call first thing! As I was typing this, the song popped in my head from Annie - "the sun will come out tomorrow!' It made me smile and I hope it does you too. :)

And thanks Miranda! I appreciate it! Yes, heparin is a shot. I don't mind sticking myself, but every 12 hrs is a pain in my butt! Lol. I'm out of the house for at least 14 everyday, so I have to pack one. I do them at 7 and 7- but I work out at 6:45 so that's hard cause I have to remember to leave class and take a sweaty shot... But I didn't want 6 and 6 because I wake up around 6 and would be too groggy and a lot of time I'm on the road at 6 either leaving work or driving top workout. It's also quite a dense liquid so I have to inject it very slowly..I can't just jab and go.

I'm whiny about it. Lol.

Is it going to continue to be every 12 hrs when you get your BFP? I've heard of some ladies doing clexane shots, but those are only once a day.

I give you major kudos on your strength to do that, I dunno if I'd be able to give myself shots every day!

Thanks ladies, my problem is I have work at 6am and they don't open til a bit later, and I can't call from work in case someone hears (you have to explain exactly why you need to see a doctor otherwise they won't put you through). So it's a bit difficult. I just feel at my wits end, it's nearly been a year and we are both healthy young people. Why can't we have happiness? Anyway the boy has said we will book somewhere instead. At a fertility clinic. But the nearest one is well.. Not near at all, and it would cost me £195 for a mini assessment and him £150 for sperm analysis. I don't have that kinda money, but I don't know if I can wait to be seen by a patronising doctor and wait ages for a referral to a crappy hospital.

Dd I send what Miranda said. You've got guts :) though I would definitely take a pain in my ass twice a day if it got me results lol. So good on you! I so hope this works.

Pickle - :hugs: AF is such a (literal) pain for us this month, damn her!! I hope you can get in to your docs. Is there an office/bathroom you can sneak to to have a minute to schedule an appt? I remember having to do that when I had a yeast infection...Eh.. :blush:

DD - I also give you kudos for taking shots twice a day..Ick! I'm sure you just get used to having to do it though...And if it gives you a better chance of a sticky bean, I'd think of my future :baby: before I jab it. :hugs: Thanks for sharing what supplements you're taking...I am going to look into the whole folate/folic acid thing more because I never knew that could be an issue. I also think I am vit D deficient, as is most of the world these days lol. I really need to buy my fave chewy gummie vits again, because the ones I have now are awful big and need to be taken with food and just seems inconvenient to me. Next trip to Target I will stock up again because I've got myself loving the up&up brand which is ONLY at Target (a good 40 min away lol)

Miranda - You are in the home stretch sweetie! You can do it!! Soon enough you will have baby James in your arms and find that love that only mommas can feel (that I'm longing for) :cloud9: Just do relaxing things for yourself - get your nails done, have OH give you a nice massage, etc. and try to keep your stress/anxiety at bay so he can keep cooking for another week at least!!

I never realized fish oil made a difference in TTC...I probably lack that a LOT since I don't eat fish at all! I do eat nuts occasionally though for omegas but definitely not enough as I should. :shrug: I will try to get through to a doc in the next few days but at the moment I am just happy that the stupid :witch: is starting to leave!!! :happydance: it was heavy enough for 2 months, so maybe she can just skip next month even if I'm not preggie. :haha:

I just can't seem to wake up today...I know dog-sitting is exhausting back and forth but this is very very extreme...I just want to sleep for 3 days straight!! AF also makes me very sleepy so maybe it's just that combination. Looks like it's a 2-cup coffee day for me :coffee:

:( I'm sorry pickle, I hope you get in with the Dr soon. I wish I had something you could break...cause when I'm sad and frustrated breaking crap helps me. The witch is making a mean round this month and I don't like it.

Wannabe I would love to dog sit...but I have two of my own and they are a handful lol! Drink up on that coffee!!

Fairyy- FX for you today!!

Miranda- I think mine started checking at 37 weeks. May have been 36, I can't remember...if you aren't having BH/contractions they may not check before 38 though.

Dream- Happy 18 weeks :) Are you feeling any flutters yet? I think felt them around 20 with my first and 16 with my second.

AFM: I finally got some sleep last night. I worked hard all day to reset her clock cause she's a night owl. And I think I did pretty good, she slept from 11:30-4:30 and then she went right back to sleep after bottle an slept till 9. Lets hope we keep this up.

I'm sending a ton of :hugs: to you ladies! <3 I feel like there aren't good enough words to say to all of you!

Jessie- how are you hun?

Danielle- no need to explain about being gone! I'm just glad to hear from you and know they have a good regimen in place for you. I definitely can't imagine trying to inject myself every 12 hrs, but would if it was necessary, I mean I have tattoos, but it seems different to do it yourself. Big kudos to you and I hope your sticky baby is right around the corner :)

Wannabe- take some time if you need it. Maintaining a relationship is hard work while ttc, so I definitely understand a break. Why don't you start with a prenatal, vit d, and fish oil and see if you can find a dr? Like what was already said, some of these vitamins can definitely screw up your cycle and you definitely don't need that. And just a couple of tips with the vitamins, I take my prenatal at night right before bed because otherwise it makes me feel sick, and I also only take one fish oil instead of 3 (also at night) because unless I had it with a full meal it made me feel nauseous. I never had a problem with any of the others I've taken like vit d, e, b complex, or calcium. As far as the progesterone, your lp seems fine, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to get your hormones tested. I hope you get some answers hun and that you and your OH can bring your relationship back to normal!

Miranda- I'm glad your appt went well :) I don't think I got checked until 38 wks, but it's hard to remember back that far lol. I remember thinking that my DD was going to just fall out because she was so low and there was so much pressure on my cervix, but nope! She had to be forced out and they say the majority of first time mom's go late. I hope James holds out for you, but not for too long :)

Pickle- I second sneaking to the loo and making the call to the dr. I'd do it every day as soon as they opened until they get you in. It's a start! Idk how your fertility places are there, but the majority of ours require a referral from your ob/gyn. I hope you can get in soon hun, at least to get the ball rolling, I think it might give you at least a little piece of mind.

Pal- how did your hsg go? I hope you weren't in too much pain! I definitely agree men handle ttc different than we do. My OH refused to do any testing, leading to why I gave up and stopped tracking o. And it was hard to get him to bd. I would just reassure him that you don't require any testing from him right now, that you're just trying to get answers for yourself and do what you can at the moment. I know 30 feels like time is running out, but you definitely still have time and a man's fertility takes a lot longer to decrease with age than ours does. Men don't have to worry about that until much later in life (as long as there's no pre-existing conditions of course). I would do what you feel you need to and maybe try not to tell him if you don't need to so it's not on his mind. As for fertile time and bd, I found I got a better response if I didn't mention that I was fertile. Dress sexy, feed him some drinks, and take advantage of him! :) as Natasha said, the hsg may be all you need, so lets keep our fx'ed!

Natasha- how are you hun? You're almost halfway there :)

Kristi- I'm glad you got some sleep! Adjusting sleep schedules can be so tough, but is definitely worth the hard work when you can get a good night's sleep :)

Bomma- how are you?

Afm- thanks for the well wishes ladies! :hugs: I feel better today! I'm taking the kids to an amusement park tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some nice weather and lots of fun :)

That sounds fun Lou! I hope you guys have a blast! Glad you are feeling better so you will be able to enjoy it! We haven't done anything fun all summer, we knew it was gonna be that way though. Right now I am going stir crazy. I get released to resume all functions the 28th, first thing I'm doing is getting in my car and just driving. No destination, just wanna drive again.

Glad you're feeling better loulou! Have fun at the amusement park tomorrow..I dunno how close you are to coney island but I wanted to go so badly when I lived in NY but it opened the weekend I was moving back to FL and never got the chance! Make sure you keepnhydrated in this heat!

Kk - I saw a pic of Willow on facebook through Shana, she looks so cute in that tutu dress ;)

Pickle - I agree with maybe sneaking into the bathroom or quick trip outside maybe to call.

Wannabe - ntnp is a good plan until you can find whats causing the issue, it's definitely stressful ttc!

Glad you're feeling better loulou! Have fun at the amusement park tomorrow..I dunno how close you are to coney island but I wanted to go so badly when I lived in NY but it opened the weekend I was moving back to FL and never got the chance! Make sure you keepnhydrated in this heat!

Kk - I saw a pic of Willow on facebook through Shana, she looks so cute in that tutu dress ;)

She just makes me melt she is so stinking cute. I also did one of her in a mermaid photo prop a friend sent me. She's going to hate having a photographer mommy.:dohh:

Hey guys! I can't believe it. Look at what I got today. 9 dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
Hey guys! I can't believe it. Look at what I got today. 9 dpo.

:happydance: three cheers!! :happydance:

Congrats D, I know its been one hell of a TTC ride for you. So here is wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. I will it to be. :winkwink:

Thanks Krissy and Miranda! It has been quite a ride. I appreciate it!!

And lol Krissy - just caught that you willed it to be. Haha! Thank your for using your powers for me. ;-)

My my appointment went well. I felt the pain when the radiologist put the balloon/speculum whatever it is called, then nothing. The pain reminded me of having sex for the very first time, it was like that. I did not take any pain killer. No AF type cramps, no spotting, nothing. My tubes are completely clear. No problem with it at all.

My my appointment went well. I felt the pain when the radiologist put the balloon/speculum whatever it is called, then nothing. The pain reminded me of having sex for the very first time, it was like that. I did not take any pain killer. No AF type cramps, no spotting, nothing. My tubes are completely clear. No problem with it at all.

Well at least u've got that ticked off. Glad that it went painlessly for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->