Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Ciara: I am good but just annoyed that my DH complains he can't sleep when we have sex at night. Evening time isn't suitable for him. He is up for moring but I know I can't be on bed if we have morning sex and have to get up straight after it and rush. :dohh:

But you seem unwell. Are you planning to meet the doctor and discuss this ? I would say staying hydrated is definitely a great idea but consult the issue with doctor.

Miranda- Woohoo for full term :happydance:, cant wait to see little james but i hope he stays comfy until you are ready!

Pal- Hmm men can be such pains! I hope you get a compromise and get as much bding as possible!

Loulou- :hugs: I hope you feel better soon! i bet its exhausting feeling like that and having two little ones to look after!

DD- I hope you dont get bad ms! but i bet your over the moon anyhow!

Afm - i went and bought vitamin b6 today and evening primrose oil. i have found since coming off the pill, when af arrives i cant seem to pull myself out of a dark hole so i herd they can help. but i also ready to stop taking epo after ovulation until cd1 again. so every night i am now taking zinc, b6, folic acid and epo! im going to be rattling soon!

Hi girls!!! WOW I missed a ton!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS TO DD80!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: That's sooooo freaking awesome sweetie I am SO incredibly happy for you!! That is a GREAT progression line for 9 and 10dpo!! I've got everything crossed that this a very very very sticky bean for you!! You totally deserve it!! :hugs:

Miranda - Yay for full-term 37 weeks!! :happydance: That would be so neat for baby James to have your brother's birthday - I hope he waits a bit longer to make that happen!

Ciara - :hugs: Sorry to hear you are having bad MS. That's no fun. And headaches are terrible too, poor thing! I agree you should mention it to the doctor and see if there's anything they can do to alleviate some of that pain.

Natasha - Can't wait to find out boy/girl!! When is your appt again? I know it's coming up super quickly!

Jessie - I was thinking of getting EPO too but then didn't end up getting it. I did get some fish oil/omega-3 tho :)

I spent the entire weekend with OH and we had a GREAT time!! :cloud9: Our relationship has gone to a whole new level now, I love it so much!! Our sexual desire is back with a vengeance :haha:
I have still been feeling really crappy though...metallic taste in mouth hasn't gone away, diarrhea keeps re-appearing.
The kids I babysat for know something and it's SO super creepy how, since I haven't mentioned anything. But C asked me if I had a baby in my belly a few weeks ago, and then I tested and got that bfp, which was an odd coincidence I thought. Then today he just happened to say "I hope you have another baby in your belly so we can see it!" and A even chimed in going "yeah!" :shrug: I swear kids have a 6th sense about pregnant mommas...
Anywho...off to see OH again! :happydance:
No work tmrw so I will likely be on here all day :haha:

Jessie: You are in the right track. Hope all these things help you get that BFP this cycle. :) What BD plan you have for this cycle ?

Wannabe: Hope that kid is right and you get a BFP this time. Glad that you and OH had a great time. :flower: Good that sex drive is back. That will definitely help with you NTNP without any stress. :thumbup:

Wanabe-Aww thats so lovely to hear! im glad you and the oh are all loved up! being happy and less stressed can only mean good things!

Fairry- whats your plans now for this cycle? now you have nice clear tubes :happydance:. we were going to do smep but last month we found the 3 days in a row really difficult so i am going to start eod now and try and stick to that until a few days after ovulation!

I think what me and OH are doing might just be exactly what we needed! We are just enjoying each other and - coincidentally - I am approaching my fertile cycle, so it may just work out perfectly. Either way we are thrilled with the way things are going and hope to continue this for as long as physically possible! :haha: We are probably going to beat some kind of record, lol!!
I really suck at taking my multi-vitamin because it just makes me so sick and I have to eat a lot before taking them which has been difficult as my appetite is not that great since it's so hot out! I am going to try my best to take them soon after dinner, along with my fish oil/omega-3. I like the fish oil ones since those are gummies - the other ones aren't and they don't make gummies with all of the things included - Iron is not in a lot of multi-vits and makes things difficult. I also need magnesium as I'm pretty sure that's what helps my migraines!
Trying to avoid "prenatal" just because of the title and other people (my mom) finding out...Ha! She already asked me why I suddenly got fish oil, and I was like Well..I don't eat fish or nuts really so must be lacking omega-3s. :shrug: I think she knows something is up too, but I'm not really sure I care either way.
Oh and the job I applied to is contacting my references (still...) but I think it's almost definite that I will get the job. I'm thinking I will just settle on the distance part as there are much more positives included - full time, infant room, lots of benefits, awesome facility, etc.
Life is good!! :happydance:

Wanabe-Aww thats so lovely to hear! im glad you and the oh are all loved up! being happy and less stressed can only mean good things!

Fairry- whats your plans now for this cycle? now you have nice clear tubes :happydance:. we were going to do smep but last month we found the 3 days in a row really difficult so i am going to start eod now and try and stick to that until a few days after ovulation!

We have same plan as you. EOD :) with pre seed.

I think what me and OH are doing might just be exactly what we needed! We are just enjoying each other and - coincidentally - I am approaching my fertile cycle, so it may just work out perfectly. Either way we are thrilled with the way things are going and hope to continue this for as long as physically possible! :haha: We are probably going to beat some kind of record, lol!!
I really suck at taking my multi-vitamin because it just makes me so sick and I have to eat a lot before taking them which has been difficult as my appetite is not that great since it's so hot out! I am going to try my best to take them soon after dinner, along with my fish oil/omega-3. I like the fish oil ones since those are gummies - the other ones aren't and they don't make gummies with all of the things included - Iron is not in a lot of multi-vits and makes things difficult. I also need magnesium as I'm pretty sure that's what helps my migraines!
Trying to avoid "prenatal" just because of the title and other people (my mom) finding out...Ha! She already asked me why I suddenly got fish oil, and I was like Well..I don't eat fish or nuts really so must be lacking omega-3s. :shrug: I think she knows something is up too, but I'm not really sure I care either way.
Oh and the job I applied to is contacting my references (still...) but I think it's almost definite that I will get the job. I'm thinking I will just settle on the distance part as there are much more positives included - full time, infant room, lots of benefits, awesome facility, etc.
Life is good!! :happydance:

I am so happy for you. Enjoy this lovely phase of life. Fingers crossed for getting that job :thumbup:

All your plans for the upcoming cycle sound great ladies!! Wishing the best for you! :)

:hi: ladies!

You all have some great plans in place and I'm sending bucket loads of baby dust! :dust:

I can't wait to see some more bfp's in here :)

I'm feeling better today, but I will talk to the dr on Thursday and see if he recommends anything to help. It may just be my hormones adjusting and leveling out for second trimester. I truly feel for the ladies that have experienced ms for extended periods! I feel bad for even mentioning my off week!

Anyways ladies, I hope you all have a great day, I'm off to enjoy some of the beautiful weather we're finally having :) :hugs:

I'm at work, but just wanted to check in. My beta today was 225! So doubling every 26 hrs! Fast enought to make me worry and be extra super excited! So tomorrow my RE is testing me for strep B and I'll have a check in. Then maybe another beta on Thursday. Thanks all for all your kind words and support. :)

:hi: ladies!

You all have some great plans in place and I'm sending bucket loads of baby dust! :dust:

I can't wait to see some more bfp's in here :)

I'm feeling better today, but I will talk to the dr on Thursday and see if he recommends anything to help. It may just be my hormones adjusting and leveling out for second trimester. I truly feel for the ladies that have experienced ms for extended periods! I feel bad for even mentioning my off week!

Anyways ladies, I hope you all have a great day, I'm off to enjoy some of the beautiful weather we're finally having :) :hugs:

I had MS pretty much till 3rd trimester, it crept up again for a few days towards the end of my pregnancy too. Just nauseated all the time. It is the suck.

DD - did your dr say why they're testing for strep-b? I thought that was only when you were close to delivery.

DD - did your dr say why they're testing for strep-b? I thought that was only when you were close to delivery.

They said they are testing tomorrow since it's a common cause of miscarriages. I'm nt sure why they went have tested it before.

Hm, I hadn't heard that before. Hopefully it comes back negative for you! Although I heard its very common, like 1 in 4 test positive for it.

Btw, not ment that as bad that its common in 1 in 4, just saying it is something that antibiotics can handle and not to worry

Hi girls!!! WOW I missed a ton!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS TO DD80!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: That's sooooo freaking awesome sweetie I am SO incredibly happy for you!! That is a GREAT progression line for 9 and 10dpo!! I've got everything crossed that this a very very very sticky bean for you!! You totally deserve it!! :hugs:

Miranda - Yay for full-term 37 weeks!! :happydance: That would be so neat for baby James to have your brother's birthday - I hope he waits a bit longer to make that happen!

Ciara - :hugs: Sorry to hear you are having bad MS. That's no fun. And headaches are terrible too, poor thing! I agree you should mention it to the doctor and see if there's anything they can do to alleviate some of that pain.

Natasha - Can't wait to find out boy/girl!! When is your appt again? I know it's coming up super quickly!

Jessie - I was thinking of getting EPO too but then didn't end up getting it. I did get some fish oil/omega-3 tho :)

I spent the entire weekend with OH and we had a GREAT time!! :cloud9: Our relationship has gone to a whole new level now, I love it so much!! Our sexual desire is back with a vengeance :haha:
I have still been feeling really crappy though...metallic taste in mouth hasn't gone away, diarrhea keeps re-appearing.
The kids I babysat for know something and it's SO super creepy how, since I haven't mentioned anything. But C asked me if I had a baby in my belly a few weeks ago, and then I tested and got that bfp, which was an odd coincidence I thought. Then today he just happened to say "I hope you have another baby in your belly so we can see it!" and A even chimed in going "yeah!" :shrug: I swear kids have a 6th sense about pregnant mommas...
Anywho...off to see OH again! :happydance:
No work tmrw so I will likely be on here all day :haha:

Thank you soooo much!!! Ihad the metallic taste at 8dpo - all day - made everything taste funny. I hope it's a good sign for you!!! I love the babysitting story!

Can you buy prenatals and out them in a ziploc or something? That's what I did for work.

Lou - sorry you are having ms, but I'm glad you are feeling better this week! I'm not looking forward to it.

We have same plan as you. EOD :) with pre seed.

I asked my RE about timing for BD, and he said every other day is good. He did say that when you notice the egg white cm and you start feeling more amorous, that you should try for every day. Just wanted to share what he said in case it helps! Good luck to you both!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->