Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks fairy and dream! I'm hoping so hard that it sticks!!!

Fairy - is that the hsg procedure?

DD don't forget to post progression pics for us :happydance: x

Lol dream. This one is of them dry. I also heard from the dr this morning...hcg was 18 yesterday. So, we are really early still. I'm going to get another blood test on Tuesday. Oh and they told me to start the heparin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
DD don't forget to post progression pics for us :happydance: x

Lol dream. This one is of them dry. I also heard from the dr this morning...hcg was 18 yesterday. So, we are really early still. I'm going to get another blood test on Tuesday. Oh and they told me to start the heparin.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::headspin: :headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :loopy::loopy: :loopy: yea to progression. Stick baby STICK!!!!!!!!

Dream - maybe it's the hormones, but this made me laugh and cry. Thank you! :):flower:

Pickle!!! I totally missed your post! I'm sorry. Thank you so much!

Hiya Girlies! :hi:

Pickle- I hope your feeling not so down today, and the stupid witch wasnt too bad to you. Are you sticking with the smep this month?

Fairry- Im so glad your hsg went well, i really think positive things now will happen this month and then your bfp! I am keeping everything crossed for you!

DD- :happydance::happydance: Congratulations!! That is brilliant news! :hugs:

Wanabe- It looks like your on the road for some answers finally, i also agree ntnp will be good for you and you oh!:flower:

Miranda- eek not long now til you get to meet your gorgeous prince! I cant wait to finally see a pic of little james!

KK- sounds like little willow is doing well, and your all loved up :laugh2:

Dream and Loulou- Hope your both doing well!

Afm- ive been away the past 3 days with the dh, we went down to the cvan in a seaside, it made me feel better as the witch was bad this month and it did occupy my mind but now im home i feel just as negative as i did last week. but me and dh have had a chat, he thinks if we stop ttc itll just stress me out even more so we have agreed to smep this month. i am already dreading it because i did feel last month we were both convincing ourselves we were in the mood to bd when we clearly werent. but hopefully in a few days well be feeling motivated again. i just cant brng myself to stop opking and charting yet so another month of the same!

Danielle- a huge congrats to you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: it's been a long road for you and I'm thrilled for you! I love the progression :) keep us posted on progression and betas please?! A very sticky, happy and healthy 9 months to you! The heparin will be well worth it! :)

Pal- I'm glad your hsg was not real painful. It is one thing out of the way now and hopefully it brings your bfp really soon :)

For the rest of you ladies- I hope you are doing well :hugs: I know it's hard to keep your chin up at times (we've all been there), but it will all be worth your struggles and battles!

Afm- the park was fun. The morning was good and pretty nice, but afternoon and evening were cold and rainy, but the kids still had fun :) halfway through the day I started feeling sick again and it's continued through today. My appt is on Thursday so I can ask dr if I'm still not feeling well. So far second trimester has left me feeling like poo, but I don't care as long as bubs is healthy :)

I'll get back to you ladies tomorrow, I hope you all have a great rest of your evening :)

Lou- where'd you go? Is it nausea?

Pickle? What's goin on? You doin ok?

Jessieles - nice to meet you! Thanks!

I look forward to reading more from everyone. Sorry I've been Mia for too long.

:happydance: Happy 37 weeks Miranda :happydance:. Not long left eek x

:happydance: Happy 14 weeks Loulou :happydance:. Officially 2nd tri x

How is everyone else? Hope doing great x

Happy 14 weeks loulou!!

DD - is your dr going to be doing any early scans, to check on progress of baby?

Jessie - It's nice you and DH are on the same page, I really hope your BFP comes soon!

Pal - glad your HSG was painless, do you have a plan of action to go from there?

Wannabe, Pickle, Bomma - hope you ladies are doing well! Sending lots of babydust to help get those BFPs!! Any plans of action for the upcoming cycle?

Dream - You're so close to halfway!

KK - Willow may like having her picture taken ;)

afm - I am sooooo tired. But, I got my nails done yesterday, and I'm full term today, so all in all it's a pretty good day haha!

Miranda - I'm not sure yet. I get another blood test tomorrow morning to see how things are progressing. After that, he probably will schedule an appt. I need to get a new OBGyn because I refuse to go back to my last one. I just don't like how they treated me at all. So, I'm either going to a high risk practice or this lady whoe works with midwives. I really want to do things more natural if possible, but now sure how high risk I'm considered yet.

When is your due date? Are you doing it natural or c section?

I hope you can find an obgyn you like, its a shame the last one left such a bad taste!

Im due Aug 11th, 3 weeks from today! I'm hoping I go over though so this baby is born the 17th on my brother's birthday. He was so excited about the possibility-him and the baby would be exactly 21yrs apart if that happens :)

I'm attempting natural, no medications if I can help it. I'm really hoping I don't need a csection or induction, but I'll roll with the punches if necessary!

Yay Miranda for being full term today :happydance:

No, I don't have any plans for further testing till end of this year. Just going with EOD TTC pretty much.

Miranda- Happy 37 weeks! And yay to being full term :) I can't wait to meet baby James soon! :)

Danielle- we just went to a little amusement park like 45 mins from here. Nothing spectacular but big enough for the kids to have fun :)

It's a mixture of a debilitating headache and nausea. It makes it hard to look and focus or read anything, it makes it worse. It's not migraines though, at least not like any that I've ever had. It seems to be worse in the afternoon :shrug: I'm just making sure I eat and have enough water :)

How are you feeling? :)

Natasha- how are you feeling hun?Is baby squirming away yet? 9 days!!! Yay!

Wannabe- how are you hun? :hugs:

Pickle and Jessie- big :hugs: keep your chins up lovies, they say good things come to those who wait :hugs:

Pal- how are you today hun? :hugs:

Afm- I'm reluctant to say I'm feeling better yet lol, like I'll curse myself :haha: but I feel better for the minute :)

It's getting easier to distinguish bubs movements, especially after I eat. I still find myself questioning it, even after 2 other pregnancies lol. Bubs heart rate has started to come down in the last couple of weeks, from about 170 bpm to about 143 bpm :) I'm really hoping to get a gender peek on Thursday, but my OH says he's not ready to find out :haha: I told him he can stay home and I'll keep it to myself (ya right!). So we're sending the kids to a sitter while we go because if we do find out, we're going to make a blue/pink filled cake or something to surprise them with :)

I hope you ladies have a good day :) <3

Miranda - that's what I want to do! Au natural. Even though it scares me. :) I can't wait to hear about it...after 8-17 of course! ;-)

Lou - sounds like fun! You are a trooper for going with such bad MS! I am feeling ok - been having headaches - yesterday started to have a bit of dry mouth - nausea kind of. Like something was stuck In My esophagus. Today I feel ok but smells are really starting to bother me. I'm not even to 4 weeks yet. :-|

I hope the nausea doesn't get too bad for you DD! I had m/s from 6 weeks until around 18 weeks...it got better, then indigestion kicked in :dohh:

Hope the headaches go away loulou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"