Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Miranda - I just turned 25; OH is 23

I have still been feeling nauseated, hot flashes, metallic taste - happens moreso at night time too. :shrug: Gotta call the doc still.

I need to call that job back tmrw morning - she said she contacted all my references and she'd like to talk again :) I'm hoping I get it. It will be a good change for right now, and I can worry about driving in the snow storms when/if that approaches.

:happydance: 1 week :happydance: xx

How is everyone? Hope k?

DD yea about doubling beta

loulou sorry about ms, hope u feel better?

pickle,Jessie,pal and wanabe seems like all u ladies got good plans in place to drive the stake through the witch's heart. I am glad we got at least 1 bfp and I am hoping we get more this time around. Good luck ladies, let's do this xx

Natasha- Happy 19 weeks! 1 week to go!!! So very excited for you :) can't wait to see your bubs! Do you have any names picked out yet?

DD- I'm super excited for you! That is great doubling, I wouldn't worry :) I waited to get my hcg done I think 5-6 days after my first super squinter and it came back at 256 (right around 4 weeks). My tests progressed really fast until that point and then the doubling started to taper to a more normal level :) or maybe you have more than one ;) can't wait to hear the next #! I'm glad your dr is being diligent with the testing, and strep b is definitely an easy fix just incase it comes back +. Fx'ed you don't have to worry about it! :happydance:

Wannabe- good luck with the job, I hope you get it! :) I hope the yucky symptoms go away soon, you should definitely call the dr hun :hugs:

Pal- I just wanted to tell you that your DH sounds just like my OH with the needing sleep at night so no bd. I don't get it and I won't pretend to. Just know that it can still happen hun, it really only takes one time. You can only do what you can do and you don't need to have extra stress :hugs: I have my fx'ed for you!

Kristi- that's awful! I'm very thankful it was only a small bout for me and like I said, I really think it was just hormones adjusting. I noticed my boobs are finally not as sore now either, so I think it was just my body adjusting to the placenta taking over :) even if it continued it would be well worth it to have a healthy bean :)

How's Miss Willow? :)

Miranda- how are you feeling hun?

Pickle and Jessie- how are you girls doing? Big :hugs:

Afm- had a great day yesterday! Weather was beautiful and warm :) we went out to dinner and had a nice walk after :) today is back to dreary and not as warm, but it's not cold so I'm not complaining :haha:

Have a great day ladies :) I'll try and post some scan pics for you tomorrow or Friday :)

:happydance: 1 week :happydance: xx

How is everyone? Hope k?

DD yea about doubling beta

loulou sorry about ms, hope u feel better?

pickle,Jessie,pal and wanabe seems like all u ladies got good plans in place to drive the stake through the witch's heart. I am glad we got at least 1 bfp and I am hoping we get more this time around. Good luck ladies, let's do this xx
Thanks! Are you one week from your gender scan?!? Are you guys going to find out?

Lou - thanks! I hope it goes ok...I'm not googling yet because I don't want to freak myself out. Glad you are feeling better!

Happy Hump day all! I have my FX's for you getting the job Wannabe! Dream I can't wait for your scan :D Miranda we are getting sooo close!! Any signs he may try to come early? DD still over here celebrating the doubling! Lou great weather is awesome, it always improves my mood! And All my ladies waiting for O, Never give up! Never Surrender! (ty Galaxy Quest)!

AFM- we just started eating healthy around here again. I enjoyed the 9 months of putting whatever I wanted in my system, but back to the grind. I will be rejoining my gym in the next couple of weeks. Working out makes gets me excited! In a totally non-sexual way.

If any symptoms mean labor, all I have is increased nausea and sickness! I feel just like I did in 1st tri! Yuck. And I still have so much to get done!

Thanks girls - they are running a background check on me and then it's just a matter of paperwork and then they will offer me a position :happydance:

Miranda - I think nausea/sickness does mean it's getting closer to labor as your hormones are changing drastically once again. I've heard of a lot of ladies vomiting the week/day they went into labor.

Natasha - Yay 1 week for gender reveal!! Do you have any inklings as to who you might be carrying? I'm stickin with :pink: for you

Miranda: Do ladies get those symptoms too with labor pain ! Oops.

Kristi::thumbup: for deciding to rejoin gym. Working out makes me excited too. I am a Les Mills addict. I like it better than sex :haha: lol

DD: When is your appointment ? Hope you are doing good. :)

Ciara: Glad you are having nice weather and lovely time. Hope your MS is not torturing you much. :flower:

Natasha: Looking forward for your scan update in a week. Yay :)

Wannabe: Definitely talk to doctor and him/her to do some tests to check hormones may be.

Kerry, Jessie: How you have been doing ?

Bomma: It seems you have forgotten your bnb friends.

AFM: We had a flop show last night. TMI: We had sex but DH couldn't finish :dohh: Again we have to try tonight. I think today is ovulation day or may be it was yesterday :shrug: I am little confused this time around with my fertile window. Will try to BD tonight and Friday night.

If any symptoms mean labor, all I have is increased nausea and sickness! I feel just like I did in 1st tri! Yuck. And I still have so much to get done!

That happened to me the week before I started having contractions...so maybe :)

I just need this baby to hold out until at least Saturday when my family is back in town. Although I know I'd be fine without my mom there, I'd really like her in the labor room with me!

Wannabe - good news about the job!

Pal - maybe a little foreplay to get your dh in the mood to finish?

Hope baby can wait till weekend to come out then. Having your mom by your side in the labor would be great.

We both were not in mood yesterday but still tried, enjoyed but no baby juice. Sorry TMI. Summer BD is no fun. We need to turn on fan on full speed on top of AC :haha:

Haha Fairyy! Being hot and sweaty and getting hotter and sweatier isn't what I like either. its one or the other, please not both!

No BD tonight too. He is working. I am fed up and I feel like giving up on him. And I think I am ovulating today. I might not discuss about me TTC often from now onwards. But I will check on you ladies from time to time. :hugs:

I will be here in the TWW only in which we manage to get some good shots. I feel ashamed having this kind of issue while TTC. I tried to be brave for almost 20months. DH is not counting those months, he is just counting the months from January 2014. He has many issues like work, sometimes sickness, if has nothing then he says he can't sleep after having sex at night. What about my many sleepless nights getting disappointed by him because of no BD around ovulation. Sorry ladies this is one of those nights and I think there is no end to it. Sorry for my rant.

Aww pal :hugs:. Men just don't get it :growlmad:. I really don't know what to say Hun. Gosh i just wish there is a way u can sit him down and have a deep conversation with him and tell him in the nicest but direct possible way of how u feel and how the whole situation is making u feel cos he might not have a clue. We had a cycle that we couldn't dtd cos DH either wasn't in the mood or working back to back, well let say that after our conversation he became more interested and supportive. Try and talk to him and see what happens. Wish i had a solution Hun :hugs: xx

Hi Girlies!

Pal- I agree with Dream, maybe have a sit down chat and explain that your missing good timing because of it, sometimes men dont understand the importance of your fertile week etc and dont get all the facts! maybe if he sees he has too hell try harder!

Miranda- aww i hope your feeling better today, not long now until baby James is here in you arms :happydance:

KK- going back to the gym sounds good, nice to have some routine i expect. i hope that gorgeous baby willow is doing great!

I am on cd8 today so starting the opks and eod today fingers crossed! Trying very hard to stay positive although im in a better mood than i have been in a while today!

I hope your ok pickle :hugs:

xxx

Jessie - Looks like we are cycle buddies! I didn't realize we were so close!

I am on CD9 today and we have had a :sex: marathon the past 5 days or so, lol. Last night I just couldn't do it anymore - it was pretty sad. I think I need a break for a day or two :haha:
I agree it's not much fun being hot and sweaty in this weather - I made him come into the bedroom with AC first because I felt too gross.

Pal - Maybe try not discussing TTC with him and just keep track of your fertile time and then attack him. I'm finding out that just enjoying sex and not paying attention to TTC is making things SO much easier on us and we are really enjoying each other (and probably will have a chance this month!)

Miranda - I hope baby James will wait for your mom/family to come. They say first babies can be a bit later but hopefully everything works out nicely for you! I'm excited to see his cute little face!

I tried that last year, not telling him the details and secretly doping opk. But the night of + he prefers to sleep. Now he is saying he doesn't want to know about ovulation and he wants me to come to him only for sex. That will turn him on. But sometimes it did happen I tried that and he says not tonight, may be tomorrow and then I wait and the fertile window gets over.

I discussed it with him many times. We just have a short five days of fertile window, can't we BD just three times out of it. I am pretty mad right now.

Any suggestion ladies ??? What should I do ? Secretly do opk and try to get him in the mood on those two days only, no sex prior to that ? Would that be enough ? Or look for IUI ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->