Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thank you to all of you ladies! :hugs: you are my "rock" <3 I would be lost without all of you!

Dream- I'm glad you had a good birthday hun :) sounds fabulous and well deserved pampering! :)

Fairyy- you are definitely still in with a good shot! I can't even tell you how many stories I've read about women conceiving in the few days before o. That's the best time from what I've read in several studies and testaments from tons of women :)

Pickle- is your temp rise today above your normal coverline? Hope you got some bd in last night ;)

DD- I totally understand what you're saying! I was having a hard time coming on b&b and trying to balance being relaxed about my cycle, but mostly because of the oopsies and we got it the first month threads. I just find if I'm feeling down I just come here, to our thread, and that's it, I stay away from everything else when I feel I can't handle it or it's going to upset me. I'd be lost without all of you ladies and as much as seeing negatives month after month sucks and hurts, it makes it easier knowing I have this wonderful group of ladies to support me through and understand exactly what I'm going through. You ladies all give me the faith to keep going and not give up, because we've all worked too damn hard to get this far and we will all be blessed when it's our time :hugs: I'm sorry for the way you're feeling and I understand, we all know how hard ttc is :hugs: we're all here for you hun, no matter if you want to talk about the weather, gardening, food, etc, etc, etc, we're here and would all probably love to get our minds off of this ttc stuff sometimes. :hugs:

I wish we all lived closer ladies so I could give all of you a giant hug! A virtual :hugs: just doesn't compare to the real thing!

I think I o'ed real late on cd 17/ early morning of cd 18. We bd'ed last night because that was my OH's way of consoling me emotionally I guess :shrug: Don't get me wrong, it was a welcome distraction, but I was thinking maybe a hug or cuddling and maybe some kind words. That's definitely not his strong suit lol. I tried talking to him about it and he just can't understand why it upset me. His thought is if it's meant to happen, it'll happen (his exact words) and he said I shouldn't be upset that my friend won the lotto. I definitely find myself more emotionally invested in ttc than he is, he just doesn't think about it the same way and he doesn't see the time frames like I do. I tried to explain to him that we're at 8 cycles of trying at the right time with nothing, and after 12 we're pretty much just done because he will not get testing done. So we have 4 cycles left. He thinks if it doesn't happen by then that it's a sign that it's not meant to be. His response to all was, "it really is a miracle to make a baby, isn't it?" It made me tear up and laugh a little.
I was doing better today and then my friend sent a pic of her digital :dohh: it stung for a minute, but I'm trying to just be happy for her. She wants me to go to the dr with her on Friday if her oh doesn't go and she's already talking about me planning her baby shower. She did ask me yesterday if there were any hard feelings and I told her that I was feeling sorry for myself because I've been actually trying for 8 months and have gotten nowhere and it just seems to happen, not on purpose, for some people. I carefully chose every word I sent her so I didn't hurt/offend her. She said part of her feels bad and then I felt bad :dohh: now she's upset because her mom and oh aren't as excited as she is. I wanted to tell her to just be happy it happened for her, because there are a ton of people that try for years without results, but I didn't and would never. I told her it'll all be ok and I'm there for whatever she needs. I hope this jealousy goes away soon! Ahhh...this is so not me! Thanks for listening to my story yet again ladies :) it's 1dpo, so I'm striving for a great day :)

And I wanted to say that my OH definitely feels like a sperm machine sometimes. I've tried to explain over and over that I want to bd all month, not just during fertile week and that I love him for him, not his sperm, and I think it may be starting to sink in lol.

Holy moly that last post was long! Sorry ladies!

I just wanted to add that the initial conversation I had with my OH about my friend started with him saying, "try not to think about making babies so much", yeah...that's exactly what I was doing and then I got a pic of a positive test smart ass! Kind of smacks you back into it...lol

Oh loulou, the nonchalant attitude some men have about TTC can be so frustrating! After my chemical, it made me so angry to hear people say "it wasn't meant to be, it'll happen" because when you want something so bad, it hurts that much more to have it not happen. It's especially painful when someone who wasn't trying pops up out of nowhere with a positive test! Before we told people I was expecting, the best man from our wedding text my husband saying his girlfriend was pregnant and she was due in July. And even though I was already pregnant, it hit such a sensitive spot, I found out later she got pregnant on birth control, and that made it hurt even worse when I thought she was due around when my chemical would of been due.

I've no doubt you'll be excited for your friend, but it'll take some time to stop hurting...jealousy is completely okay and don't feel bad for it. Best thing to do is to let it out, I know I spent quite a bit of time venting about it in my own journal, and as bitter as it sounded, I felt so much better to just get it off my chest.

:hugs: Lots of big hugs to you :hugs:

Loops, if men could carry babies they would understand our constant rollercoaster ride of TTC. But they never will, so there will always be a bit of emotional conflict. And it is so natural to want what we can't have right away, whether it's a baby or new pair of jeans! I inner sigh at the sight of every preggers lady still, thinking do I not deserve that as much as her? And I don't even know them. So to be jealous of someone you do know isn't crazy. If/when one of my friends gets pregnant, I don't know how I will snap out of a depressive mood. :shrug:

As for my rise, I don't know what my cover line is this month, and as I had to get up at 4am today I adjusted my temp with the online adjuster (usually take it at 5am) it's was 36.42c adjusted to 36.53c which makes sense to me. Sadly we didn't bd :dohh: I'm sad and annoyed even though it's our relaxed month, I still want it to work yknow?

DD, we miss you but completely understand. I bookmarked this thread so I never see any success stories. :hugs:

Thanks guys! I hadn't thought of bookmarking - that's smart! I always get sucked into other threads and then a half hour later I'm upset. (((((Huuuuggggs)))) to all!

Lou - I totally feel you. It sucks that men can be so blasé about it. I think it's because they are potent all the time and we have this crazy, mysterious window and a big bloody reminder when 'we' fail. And let's face it, we all blame ourselves! We feel like personal failures. I'm actually getting all kinds of testing done to see if we can gt to the root cause of my miscarriages and that makes me feel proactive. I'm also hanging to a dr to thinks more outside the box instead of, 'you're 33, your eggs are old, miscarriages are normal!'

I will really try to be back more...and I may talk about gardening or ballet or whatever, so don't be too bored! Lol ;)

Ladies how are you all? Hope doing well? I feel so much better knowing that i am not the only one that feels that way. Oh well it will happen for all of us, it is just a matter of when.
Afm ff gave me crosshairs and that means i didn't o on my birthday after all instead i o'd a day before. I am 3 dpo with pickle. Oh well good luck everyone xx

Hey ladies we all feel the same way. I think it's totally normal to feel that jealousy. I do think why we are having hard time getting pregnant, while others are just getting knocked up on the blink of an eye. Many people don't know anything about fertile period, when they ovulate, what is ewcm etc. but they are with babies. :growlmad:

Anyways I think we all are due for BFP around same time. When are you all planning to start testing with hpt ? I will be testing only if I miss AF, that means after 16th. Almost 15 more days to go.

Thanks guys! I hadn't thought of bookmarking - that's smart! I always get sucked into other threads and then a half hour later I'm upset. (((((Huuuuggggs)))) to all!

Lou - I totally feel you. It sucks that men can be so blasé about it. I think it's because they are potent all the time and we have this crazy, mysterious window and a big bloody reminder when 'we' fail. And let's face it, we all blame ourselves! We feel like personal failures. I'm actually getting all kinds of testing done to see if we can gt to the root cause of my miscarriages and that makes me feel proactive. I'm also hanging to a dr to thinks more outside the box instead of, 'you're 33, your eggs are old, miscarriages are normal!'

I will really try to be back more...and I may talk about gardening or ballet or whatever, so don't be too bored! Lol ;)

You are young don't worry. My BA instructor is 43 and she has two kids. One is 7 and other is 4. As long as you are healthy there should not be any problem. I am 30 and DH is 35 and we are trying for our first baby.

Loops, if men could carry babies they would understand our constant rollercoaster ride of TTC. But they never will, so there will always be a bit of emotional conflict. And it is so natural to want what we can't have right away, whether it's a baby or new pair of jeans! I inner sigh at the sight of every preggers lady still, thinking do I not deserve that as much as her? And I don't even know them. So to be jealous of someone you do know isn't crazy. If/when one of my friends gets pregnant, I don't know how I will snap out of a depressive mood. :shrug:

As for my rise, I don't know what my cover line is this month, and as I had to get up at 4am today I adjusted my temp with the online adjuster (usually take it at 5am) it's was 36.42c adjusted to 36.53c which makes sense to me. Sadly we didn't bd :dohh: I'm sad and annoyed even though it's our relaxed month, I still want it to work yknow?

DD, we miss you but completely understand. I bookmarked this thread so I never see any success stories. :hugs:

You said the absolute truth dear. I totally agree with you.

Hey ladies we all feel the same way. I think it's totally normal to feel that jealousy. I do think why we are having hard time getting pregnant, while others are just getting knocked up on the blink of an eye. Many people don't know anything about fertile period, when they ovulate, what is ewcm etc. but they are with babies. :growlmad:

Anyways I think we all are due for BFP around same time. When are you all planning to start testing with hpt ? I will be testing only if I miss AF, that means after 16th. Almost 15 more days to go.

I almost always test 10 dpo which is in 7 days as long as i don't have a temp dive lol

Actually I am sick of those negative tests. So I am trying to hold the testing as long as I can.

I talked to one of my friend who has a 8 month old daughter. I told her that I have joined YMCA since February and doing Pilate , Zumba, bodyattack, bodypump . . . 5times a week. She told me not to do these as we are TTC . I don't want to give up those classes. Bodyattack is a high intensity class. We do running, squats, tuck jumps, push ups etc in that class. So shall I continue doing it ? My OBGYN told me to workout 4 to 5 times a week when I visited her in October. But these lessmills classes are intense. But I feel better after the class mentally and physically. I was not very active earlier. But I think my body is now used to these activities. I was getting sore in Feb when I started but now I am ok . So what should I do ?

There is plenty of woman who continue exercising during TTC and even into their pregnancy, if you're not 100% on whether it's harmful or not for TTC I'd ask your dr, but from what I understand, it shouldn't affect anything as far as implantation, etc.

That's a good question as I work out now and I'm anxious to continue with it as its constant standing ab crunches throughout the routine. Hmmmm. But then I've heard exercising can help TTC. Idk!!

Stupid ff and ovu have put me back a day as my temp was high today :/ I would have been quite happy with an almost triphasic chart.

:hi: ladies!

I'm so glad you all understand :hugs: it is the best thing to be down and have all of you know exactly why and understand why :) I'm feeling a bit better now and I think my OH is trying to understand a little more since (I think) I made him feel like a jack ass the other night when I told him he doesn't get emotionally invested enough. I know he still doesn't understand, but is trying because I said something, but I'm ok with that, it shows me he does care and is trying to be more sensitive to how I feel :)

Pickle- we didn't get much bd in at all! 2 days before and probably like 20 hrs after o (it still counted as o day because I o'ed in the middle of the night). I'm holding on to the fact that it only takes one and it was nice not stressing over bd'ing ;)

Fairyy- good for you holding out! :) I never can, I usually start at 7dpo, just cuz I can ;) and I'm pretty sure it's fine to do the same workouts after conceiving that you do while ttc. I think the general rule of thumb is to not start anything more than what you usually do :)

DD- I'm glad you're getting testing done, hopefully you'll get some answers :) I never thought of bookmarking either, that's brilliant! :) you can talk about whatever you want! I was thinking about doing another post after this with a subject other than ttc that we can all give input on :) We definitely miss you when you're not around!

Miranda- how are you feeling? I need to stalk your journal more :) I'm so glad you and Kk are still here so we can keep up with you :)

Dream- o'ing the day before you thought puts you one day closer :) I'm guessing you decided to temp this whole cycle? It's crazy how close we all are on our o days lol!

Let's see some bfp's roll in here ladies! I will be as excited for all of you as I will be for myself! This has been a long journey for all of us, but will be well worth the wait in the end :) thank you for always being here ladies :) :hugs:

The easiest topic I could think of, that everyone can chime in, is what is everyone's first names and what do you do for a living?

I'm Ciara and I'm a sahm since October. Before that I was a server for 3 1/2 years (great $, crappy hrs) and before that I was a manager of a fast food restaurant for 8 years (crappy $ and crappy hrs lol). I don't miss either, but I do get bored on occasion, so I've been thinking about getting a part-time job for a couple days a week, during school hrs. Other than that, I just cook and clean (a lot :haha: ) and come up with remodeling projects (my OH doesn't like that part ;) ).

I have my good days and bad days, I would say I'm not experiencing anything close to glamorous, but am unbelievably grateful to have this experience and create a life! I'll be sticking around til all you ladies get your BFPs! I can't just leave without knowing :) But I'll probably stay quiet mostly and pop up every now and then with a comment, since I know some ladies are more sensitive to seeing women who already have their BFPs stick around (just from what I've gathered from a few TTC journals I've followed)

My names Miranda :haha: I'm uncreative with usernames! I work for my dad's company as an office assistant (I love the freedom) I basically get to choose my hours, and if I really wanted I can work from home...and I get to spend lots of time online ;) Before this, I worked for my uncle at a cellphone store with customer service...and it sucked. Customer service is so stressful, people can be so rude and demeaning for no reason, even if you remain polite and courteous!

Sending lots of babydust!!

I'm Kerry, I work in a grocery store as a supervisor running a department, training to be manager. Crappy pay, crappy hours, but I'm comfortable there and it pays the bills :shrug: hoping to reach manager than bugger off to a better job I like more :) shall we add in our ages? I'm 25 in April.

I feel like we are at an AA meeting :haha:

Ciara I'm sorry but I can't help but think of you as Lou! I will try to erase that!! Pretty name though you lucky thing.

I wonder why my ticker still says 4dpo :s

The easiest topic I could think of, that everyone can chime in, is what is everyone's first names and what do you do for a living?

I'm Ciara and I'm a sahm since October. Before that I was a server for 3 1/2 years (great $, crappy hrs) and before that I was a manager of a fast food restaurant for 8 years (crappy $ and crappy hrs lol). I don't miss either, but I do get bored on occasion, so I've been thinking about getting a part-time job for a couple days a week, during school hrs. Other than that, I just cook and clean (a lot :haha: ) and come up with remodeling projects (my OH doesn't like that part ;) ).

Kristi and I was a full time photographer, now I'm just part time while we are working on taking over my families business. A catfish restaurant that's been in the family almost 30 years. Before photography I was a server at several different establishments and actually really enjoyed it!

I'm Natasha. Work as a retail sales manager ( 4 years now). Hate the hours and hate that i work weekends lol but it pays my bills so i can't really complain. Just turned 32 on Monday.

Also adding I will be sticking around till I at least see Dream, Lou and Pickle get their BFPs, been with you guys since September and I want to see everyone get their rainbows :)

Oh and 34.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"