Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I'm 23, I'll be 24 give or take a few weeks after my due date :)

Definitely not going anywhere till I see BFPs from my ladies!

Miranda did you have blue filling in your cupcakes? Such an awesome idea I'm thinking of stealing it for the future!!

Miranda did you have blue filling in your cupcakes? Such an awesome idea I'm thinking of stealing it for the future!!

Yes! I've seen it done with the middle filling in cakes, but wanted something I could hand out and everyone could find out at once, so did cupcakes instead! I didn't get any pics of the inside or I'd show them :dohh:

I'll try and remember everyone's "new" names lol. I'm loving reading about everyone and what they do. I really enjoyed being a server, but Miranda you are so right about some people being rude no matter how nice you are! I think if I was to get a day job it would be a lunch server somewhere. I have an older gentlemen that used to be one of my weekly regulars that now comes to my house weekly for dinner :) I enjoy cooking impressive meals and having people enjoy them :) him and my OH keep telling me I should open a diner/restaurant so I can control my own hrs, not be bored, and share my cooking :) idk if I'd be up for the demand it takes though :shrug: but it does sound fun! While I was a server I also made them train me on how to cook in a restaurant setting, how to bartend, even trained as a prep cook and dishwasher. I never trained as a hostess, but I learned that on the job, we had to seat our own tables and rotate correctly at night. I wanted to learn all aspects of it! They asked me to go into management several times, but when you work for someone else, the $ isn't worth the headache or drama lol.

Oh and I'm 31, but it's already in my siggy :)

Miranda- we love having you here even though you got your bfp! It doesn't upset me with you ladies at all, I get super excited! :) it's more or less the people that aren't trying and aren't taking care of themselves enough to support a baby that I'm jealous of. We've all been together and we've all struggled in one way or another, and we all deserve it just the same :) I love that you preggo's are still here and I love when you give us updates! We like to know what's going on with you girls too, so please don't feel alienated, you ladies are just a couple steps ahead of us ;)

I wonder why my ticker still says 4dpo :s

Looks like ff can't make up it's mind lol. Almost every month ff says I o'ed a day earlier than I say and on 4dpo it changes it back to 3dpo. This has been the first time it hasn't done that in months, maybe ever! I'm not familiar with how the tickers work, do they usually adjust themselves?

I'll try and remember everyone's "new" names lol. I'm loving reading about everyone and what they do. I really enjoyed being a server, but Miranda you are so right about some people being rude no matter how nice you are! I think if I was to get a day job it would be a lunch server somewhere. I have an older gentlemen that used to be one of my weekly regulars that now comes to my house weekly for dinner :) I enjoy cooking impressive meals and having people enjoy them :) him and my OH keep telling me I should open a diner/restaurant so I can control my own hrs, not be bored, and share my cooking :) idk if I'd be up for the demand it takes though :shrug: but it does sound fun! While I was a server I also made them train me on how to cook in a restaurant setting, how to bartend, even trained as a prep cook and dishwasher. I never trained as a hostess, but I learned that on the job, we had to seat our own tables and rotate correctly at night. I wanted to learn all aspects of it! They asked me to go into management several times, but when you work for someone else, the $ isn't worth the headache or drama lol.

Oh and I'm 31, but it's already in my siggy :)

Miranda- we love having you here even though you got your bfp! It doesn't upset me with you ladies at all, I get super excited! :) it's more or less the people that aren't trying and aren't taking care of themselves enough to support a baby that I'm jealous of. We've all been together and we've all struggled in one way or another, and we all deserve it just the same :) I love that you preggo's are still here and I love when you give us updates! We like to know what's going on with you girls too, so please don't feel alienated, you ladies are just a couple steps ahead of us ;)

My brother wants to open his own restaurant one day! He's in school now for business in the culinary field, he already has his culinary degree. The idea of opening a restaurant/diner is so great, when it's an idea...it's so much work though. I've played around with the idea of opening my own bakery...but the logistics of it have kept me at bay :haha:

I've seen, I think one, person who got their BFP in our threads in my August group, I can't remember how many other ladies there was when I came in back in Sept/Oct. This year feels like a good year though, so I'm positive many more BFPs will come along! They're just being shy!

I know I've already said a ton but...lol

We also have 2 businesses! One is only in the summer so it's not to bad. In the summer we rent out bounce houses and water slides. It's a lot of work to set up, deliver, and clean them, but the money has been a nice addition. I think we're selling that business this year so we can finally enjoy a summer weekend :) our other business is hydrographics and beetle cleaned/whitened skulls. We do a lot of deer, bear, fox, and some other more exotic like rams and the cows with the huge horns. It's a very interesting (and disgusting :haha: ) process. My OH deals with the yucky stuff, I help when it comes time to paint and put the hydrographics on :) we just started this a little over a yr ago and it targets such a specific group of people that we're still working on making it profitable. It is, but it's also expensive to do, so we just need more volume :)

That's a good question as I work out now and I'm anxious to continue with it as its constant standing ab crunches throughout the routine. Hmmmm. But then I've heard exercising can help TTC. Idk!!

Stupid ff and ovu have put me back a day as my temp was high today :/ I would have been quite happy with an almost triphasic chart.

Yes, I think that way too that exercise only can help us getting fitter, healthier and ready for pregnancy. But people scare me with their talks.

I am Pallavi. You can call me Pal. I am 30 and my DH is 35. We are Indians. I am a stay at home wifey because my visa doesn't provide me with a work permit though I have a masters degree in business management. So I pretty much do all the household stuff and spend my morning hours at my fav YMCA. :)

I ignore most of the scare talk on these forums...people get really over the top with dos and donts and no matter which side you choose you're wrong.

When in doubt, ask your doctor...always the safest suggestion haha. But in all honesty many woman on here exercised before during and after ttc and they're fine

We are kind of NTNP since beginning of 2013 (only September cycle was TTC). We have been actually TTC from this cycle only. Altogether this is my 16th cycle wishing for a baby.

Last night I got to know that one of my childhood friend (like a sister only, younger than me ) is pregnant. She is 20weeks pregnant. I am so happy for her, but I told DH, "why in the world everyone else is pregnant but not us !!!'' DH replied for everything that happened to us it always took time. So how can this be different.

Good morning ladies :) or afternoon ;)

It's so nice to learn everyone's names :) it's funny that we've never done that before :) I was trying to come up with a good topic for today...I was thinking we semi talked about pets, but maybe everyone could share a little more about any pets or kids in their lives? Mine is going to be kind of long (like usual :haha: ), so I'll post in a separate post :)

I have two kids, Sarai (11) and Blake (6). Sarai takes charge of everything and is very strong willed, her teacher once told me that she will be president some day lol. Blake is very sweet and loves building things. He can take just about anything apart and put it back together. They both do very well in school (it's definitely harder for Blake with a adhd) and excel at anything electronic lol. They never get along and the fighting drives me nuts sometimes lol. We're working on my OH'S first baby ;)

I've posted a pic of my boys Bo Duke and Luke Duke. Bo is a Doberman/Shepherd mix we adopted from the animal shelter when he was a baby and Luke is a yellow Lab we got from a breeder because my OH has always wanted one. I want to get a little girl to name Daisy Duke and I'm looking at Shiba-Inu's and Pembroke Welsh Corgi's (not easy to find either around here!)

My kitties are Isabelle and Zeus, mother and son. They are both quite overweight and lovable lol. We just call them dog sized cats and they are the reason we could never have a really small dog lol.

We also have some fish and a bearded dragon named Lizzie. We've been spending a lot of time lately trying to get Lizzie accustomed to the dogs and cats, but he's definitely not a fan :haha:

I don't have any kids yet, this will be my first. A little boy, we're naming James Andrew (James is my husbands dad's name as well as my granddad and Uncles name, and Andrew is my dad's middle name....my husband wanted to name baby if it was a boy, and when he suggested to name after our dads it was so sweet I agreed :) )

My personal dogs, I have a 4/5 yr old snoodle (schnauzer/poodle mix) named Milo, I got him from a one of the awful puppy mill type pet stores and he was sick and on medication for almost a year after I got him, poor little guy had such anxiety, but he's so sweet and protective now...I feel awful though because he lives with my parents (long story short, our family dog was really old, and I couldn't bare to separate them when I moved in with my husband, and after he passed, my I let my mom and dad keep him as support)

The dogs that live with me currently are Duckett (a black lab) and Emma (yellow lab mix). Duckett is my husbands dog, he's had him for around 8-10 years, and this dog is HUGE, he weights 135lbs, but is beyond loving and sweet. Emma is the puppy I got with my husband (when she misbehaves shes my dog though :dohh: ) I got her from the human society, she's very sweet, and protective...but a pain in the butt cause she's still in her puppy years...so lots of chewing still. She's a little over a year now, I got her around 3-4months old.

Miranda- that was sweet of you to let your parents keep your dog :) and so sweet of your dh to pick out a boy name so dear to your hearts <3 and those names sound so good together! :) isn't it amazing how different dogs are? My Doberman mix is so protective but a big chicken at the same time, but an even bigger love bug! :) my lab is only 1 1/2, so very much a puppy still and naughty lol. He will be huge (he's already a good 3 in taller than Bo) and he's so sweet. He's get in your face rude because he wants attention, but it's cute that he's so lovable :) when he's naughty I always tell my OH it's his dog lol, it's funny your DH says the same to you. And not to compare kids to dogs, but they're the same way with their personalities lol. They're so different that when I had Blake it was like learning how to parent all over again, and it's still like that to this day! :)

I have 1 son, Rand who is 11. I had him from my previous marriage but we separated when he was almost 2, so my current husband has been with him so long that he is pretty much his father in my eyes. Rand has Down Syndrome, and it was a complete shocker to us as we didn't know till he was born. Rand and I have had a amazing journey which is a totally long story I will save for another day ;) He has changed me for the best, and I think he is going to be an amazing big brother and I also hope that the new baby will love him just as much as everyone who meets him does! He's a magical charmer :p

We have chosen the name Willow Jane Marie for expected baby number 2. Jane is my grandmothers name and Marie is mine, my mothers and my mothers mother (who passed away when my mom was 4) middle name.

I have 3 dogs, Slip is 5 and a rat terrier Chihuahua mix he is the leader in the house. Adelaide who just turned 3 is my princess, she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I saved money for a year to purchase her. She is the lap dog of the house. And Kraken is almost 2 and a Yorkie Shitzu mix...he is my annoying one, just cause he licks. I always tell him if he didn't have a licking problem he'd be my favorite cause he is so sweet. First dog I've never been able to break of chronic licking!

The boys are fixed, Adelaide isn't...I want to breed her once, but if it doesn't happen by this time next year I'm going to go ahead and fix her. I have a friend with a Cavalier male who wants to breed with her for pick of litter and I am fine with that, I just have to get a 3rd opinion on if she can breed. I was originally told she couldn't now I've been told she can. And I'm not putting my baby girl in that position till I know for sure.

As much as I love Milo, I saw how attached my parents were to him and I just couldn't take him, not after losing our family dog of 15 years! He still loves me best though and gives me "hugs" when I visit them :)

Duckett is huge, but a big ol chicken. It's weird though, cause he does get aggressive with other male dogs, yet he hides when it thunders :haha: Emma, she's spunky...she thinks the living room is her race track...she's afraid of loud noises though...but she's more likely to bark/growl at strangers and stand in front of me. She used to get between me and my husband's sister and growl at her hahaha, dunno why. She's also an in your face dog, wants to sit practically in your lap, and press her face against yours. She smiles too, which is so strange to see on a dog, but she just gets this so happy look.

KK- that's a beautiful name! And I love that it has meaning to it as well! I'm sure your son will love his little sister so much :)

Actually I am sick of those negative tests. So I am trying to hold the testing as long as I can.

I talked to one of my friend who has a 8 month old daughter. I told her that I have joined YMCA since February and doing Pilate , Zumba, bodyattack, bodypump . . . 5times a week. She told me not to do these as we are TTC . I don't want to give up those classes. Bodyattack is a high intensity class. We do running, squats, tuck jumps, push ups etc in that class. So shall I continue doing it ? My OBGYN told me to workout 4 to 5 times a week when I visited her in October. But these lessmills classes are intense. But I feel better after the class mentally and physically. I was not very active earlier. But I think my body is now used to these activities. I was getting sore in Feb when I started but now I am ok . So what should I do ?

I do a lot of working out and until I'm told not to, I will still do it. I think you are fine.

Dream, I love the name Natasha!

What a great idea Lou! I'm Danielle, I'm 33, and I'm an attorney. For the past 6 years, I've worked at the dept of environmental quality as a rules writer and legal support. My specialty is the clean air act. We have no children...I was never one that wanted children unless I had a real partner in life. But, now that I'm happy and in a good relationship, we have started trying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->