Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Jessie: Your DH is too funny :rofl: But kudos to him for really putting an efficient effort in TTC. :thumbup: But I like the fact that you have so many fun things coming up and it will definitely be a good distraction from TTC.

Miranda: Sorry the way you found about your uncle passed away. People are so much into social media these days and they don't realize the value of personal one-to-one connection with family and friends. Sorry for your loss hun.

Kristi:That's great that Willow is doing good coming with you to work. I know it will be hard to stay away from her during the day but now you don't have to :)

Wannabe: Don't even bother about opk. You are doing great with having regular enjoyable sex. Enjoy it and have fun. :flower:

Ciara: We will find out in few weeks whether our gender guess is right or wrong. But I am sure whether a boy or girl baby will be beautiful inside and out just like you.

Natasha: How are you ? Anything special for the weekend ?

Kerry: Hope you are ok and busy in BD'ing loads and loads. :)

DD: How are things with you ? When is your first scan ?

AFM: I need to look for those vitamins then for DH. He said he wants me to give an indication to him on fertile days by seducing him (may be doing opk and seducing on +days) He got used to me initiating it but I need a change. If no sex, then no sex, now he has to make an effort to get some. I want to enjoy my life and I need a break from all these. Btw my DH is good in every other aspect of life but he sucks at TTC. Sorry DH for me ranting all about you here. :shhh:

Tomorrow there is Less Mills new release launch at YMCA. I am super excited for it :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I made DH agree to go with me. It will be crazy fun, multiple instructor per class, new music, new moves. Yayyyy

Jessie: Your DH is too funny :rofl: But kudos to him for really putting an efficient effort in TTC. :thumbup: But I like the fact that you have so many fun things coming up and it will definitely be a good distraction from TTC.

Miranda: Sorry the way you found about your uncle passed away. People are so much into social media these days and they don't realize the value of personal one-to-one connection with family and friends. Sorry for your loss hun.

Kristi:That's great that Willow is doing good coming with you to work. I know it will be hard to stay away from her during the day but now you don't have to :)

Wannabe: Don't even bother about opk. You are doing great with having regular enjoyable sex. Enjoy it and have fun. :flower:

Ciara: We will find out in few weeks whether our gender guess is right or wrong. But I am sure whether a boy or girl baby will be beautiful inside and out just like you.

Natasha: How are you ? Anything special for the weekend ?

Kerry: Hope you are ok and busy in BD'ing loads and loads. :)

DD: How are things with you ? When is your first scan ?

AFM: I need to look for those vitamins then for DH. He said he wants me to give an indication to him on fertile days by seducing him (may be doing opk and seducing on +days) He got used to me initiating it but I need a change. If no sex, then no sex, now he has to make an effort to get some. I want to enjoy my life and I need a break from all these. Btw my DH is good in every other aspect of life but he sucks at TTC. Sorry DH for me ranting all about you here. :shhh:

Tomorrow there is Less Mills new release launch at YMCA. I am super excited for it :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I made DH agree to go with me. It will be crazy fun, multiple instructor per class, new music, new moves. Yayyyy

That sounds like fun! Enjoy :)

My hubby likes me to initiate too, but I think it was cause the couple times he did were bad timing on his part and I wasn't in the mood at the time lol I do know as soon as I get released Monday to resume all activities there will be lots of booty time that week. Protected of course lol

Miranda - :hugs: so sorry for your loss honey. I'm so sorry you had to find out that way...I've had the same thing happen to me about my cousin and it's just awful! I hope baby James can bring you and your family the happiness they deserve!! :hugs:

KK - Yay for bringing baby Willow to work with you! How awesome is that?! And yay for booty time!! Haha :happydance:

Pal - :flower: Guys are so difficult about sex in general. They always want it their way lol I would give him a little feel of what he does to you and when he wants it just say you're too tired, and you just planned on sleeping naked :haha: Tease the crap outta him!! It can only backfire by him pouncing on you, right?? :winkwink:

Ciara - Yeah I think it's still 50/50 but can't wait to find out in 4 weeks!! :happydance: Do you have any names in mind??

Natasha - How are you doing with everything? Can't wait till gender scan!! What day is it exactly? (I keep forgetting sorry :dohh:) Any names picked out? Any intuitions of boy or girl??

DD - I hope everything is okay with you, sweetie! :hugs: Be sure to come back to us!!!

Bomma - Did you leave us?? :cry: I hope everything is okay honey I miss you! :hugs:

Pickle and Jessie - :hugs::hugs: Hope all is well and it's almost BD :sex: time!! :happydance:

afm - I did end up taking an opk just for fun tonight and it was definitely negative :dohh: But that's okay, I was just curious lol.
Tummy has been terrible again today - I really need this to stop! Not sure what to say to doc though since it comes and goes but I still am having diarrhea also :blush: It's just terrible!
On a positive note - hanging out with OH all weekend!! :happydance:
And still didn't hear back again from job, but I am hopeful! FX

Miranda - :hugs: so sorry for your loss honey. I'm so sorry you had to find out that way...I've had the same thing happen to me about my cousin and it's just awful! I hope baby James can bring you and your family the happiness they deserve!! :hugs:

KK - Yay for bringing baby Willow to work with you! How awesome is that?! And yay for booty time!! Haha :happydance:

Pal - :flower: Guys are so difficult about sex in general. They always want it their way lol I would give him a little feel of what he does to you and when he wants it just say you're too tired, and you just planned on sleeping naked :haha: Tease the crap outta him!! It can only backfire by him pouncing on you, right?? :winkwink:

Ciara - Yeah I think it's still 50/50 but can't wait to find out in 4 weeks!! :happydance: Do you have any names in mind??

Natasha - How are you doing with everything? Can't wait till gender scan!! What day is it exactly? (I keep forgetting sorry :dohh:) Any names picked out? Any intuitions of boy or girl??

DD - I hope everything is okay with you, sweetie! :hugs: Be sure to come back to us!!!

Bomma - Did you leave us?? :cry: I hope everything is okay honey I miss you! :hugs:

Pickle and Jessie - :hugs::hugs: Hope all is well and it's almost BD :sex: time!! :happydance:

afm - I did end up taking an opk just for fun tonight and it was definitely negative :dohh: But that's okay, I was just curious lol.
Tummy has been terrible again today - I really need this to stop! Not sure what to say to doc though since it comes and goes but I still am having diarrhea also :blush: It's just terrible!
On a positive note - hanging out with OH all weekend!! :happydance:
And still didn't hear back again from job, but I am hopeful! FX

I tend to have tummy issues likes that when I am stressed, maybe knowing that you are getting closer to O is stressing you? Whatever it is I hope it clears up for you soon :)

Wannabe glad u have tons planned to take ur mind off ttc

KK so cool that u get to take baby willow to work and spend the whole day with her while doing what u love, how cool is that?

Loulou if i have to guess then I would say boy. Cool scan pics though. When do you find out?

pickle and Bomma where r u ladies ?

pal enjoy ur day Hun and I agree with the other ladies, seduce the crap out of him and deny him a couple of times and that will teach him. My Dh is opposite,apart from the one cycle that we just couldn't do it COs of him, he generally likes to dtd at least 3 times a week and sometimes it is difficult for me lol

DD how are u feeling?

Afm i have my scan in 4 days on weds. No names yet. When i got my bfp i had boy vibes but after my dating scan i kinda suspect girl. Even though DD's scan look completely different from this baby's and the pregnancies r different as well. So we will see in 4 days. So excited xx

Kristi- :rofl: that was a great story and I'm sure my OH would be proud to say the same thing lol. We'll wait the 4 weeks and see :) I was mixed with the scan pics, but I definitely thought I saw an appendage when we were there in person, as did OH and dr, so I'll be (happily) shocked if it turns out to be a girl :haha:

Miranda- how are you and your family holding up hun? Big :hugs: and please make sure you're taking time to put your feet up!

Pal- that sounds like so much fun! I am as uncoordinated as they come though, so I'd be tripping over my own feet :haha: I'm always so jealous of you ppl ( :winkwink: ) that are so good at that stuff :) and I love that you are taking hubby along!

I think you will sort out this new plan with DH and bd. Make him wait and want you more than ever! Tease, tease, tease and don't give in until your fertile time :) by then he should be ready to give you as much :sex: as you want ;) you got this! Think of it like a new workout routine :)

Wannabe- just a possibility, but it could be ibs brought on by all the stress you have gone through. That happened to me many yrs ago and I dealt with it for a long time. When it got really bad I did a daily dose of prilosec and mylanta a couple times a day. When it calmed down I just took the off brand of tums a couple times a day (added benefit of calcium :) ). I hope you get it sorted soon hun!

Natasha- I can't wait until Wednesday! I'm so excited for you :) do you guys do baby showers there? I'm just curious lol. I hope you get your boy (since you already have a girl) but my guess remains girl :)

How's your bump coming along? Beautiful I bet! :)

DD- I hope all is well hun :hugs: let us know how you're doing :)

Pickle- how are you?

Jessie- I hope eod is going well so far and isn't feeling scheduled :)

Bomma- :hi:

Afm- our next appt is August 21st, we should find out gender then :) I'm really debating going to a private scan place for some good pics and gender before then, my patience sucks lol. My OH thinks we should just wait, and we're pretty busy for the next couple of weeks, so I may take his advice :)

We have no names picked out, we can't agree on anything lol. Our poor baby probably won't have a name until it's born and we have to decide :haha:

We went to my best friend's gender reveal last night and she's having a boy :) it was neat, they didn't even know what baby was until they cut the cake and there was blue frosting :) everyone is commenting on my big bump so early and I happily responded that I haven't gained any weight, and I'll take the lovely bumps I've gotten :) (my new boobs are awesome!) :haha:

On that subject, I need some advice ladies. So my bff is a bigger girl and is very openly jealous that I have a nice round bump and have not gained any weight. She was told by her dr to not gain more than 15 lbs and she bypassed that in first tri. She makes me feel guilty and tells me I don't eat, which my kids attested that I eat plenty. Idk what to do or say to her anymore. I've always been smaller and she's always been bigger and I know it's not my fault that I'm showing and she's not or that she's gained weight and I haven't, but I really don't want to offend her or steal the limelight of her first pregnancy. I also don't want to be told I don't eat because I do, I just make healthier choices and avoid most sweets and mostly drink water, where she's all about sweets and soda. Do I even say anything or just let it go? Her sil and I told her last weekend that everyone is different and tried to explain it but it didn't change anything. I even told her with my first I didn't show at all until 6-7 months and I was only 105 lbs then. Ahh, maybe I'm just being overly sensitive? Sorry for the book, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if any of you lovelies had advice. Thank you! :hugs:

No BD tonight too. He is working. I am fed up and I feel like giving up on him. And I think I am ovulating today. I might not discuss about me TTC often from now onwards. But I will check on you ladies from time to time. :hugs:

I will be here in the TWW only in which we manage to get some good shots. I feel ashamed having this kind of issue while TTC. I tried to be brave for almost 20months. DH is not counting those months, he is just counting the months from January 2014. He has many issues like work, sometimes sickness, if has nothing then he says he can't sleep after having sex at night. What about my many sleepless nights getting disappointed by him because of no BD around ovulation. Sorry ladies this is one of those nights and I think there is no end to it. Sorry for my rant.

Fairy - I'm sorry that this is happening to you...you are exactly right! I'd be upset too! You have wants and needs too and while maybe a month or two would suck, 20 months seems ridiculous. There are many other times to have sex... It seems like he's not trying? ...after ready a few more updates, I totally agree with the other ladies...drop it for awhile and make no moves. See what happens. It seems like he isn't willing to even help himself though - once or twice/month? No semen analysis? Again, I wonder if he's really on board?

Miranda - how are you? It's Saturday - is your family here? I'm sorry about your uncle...people can be so cruel when it comes to death. Fb is used to make these kinds of announcements now, and I don't get it.

Lou - I love the scan pics! But, I can't see a darn thing in them...I have no idea what I'm looking at! Lol. Give me a side shot and I'll make a guess! About your bff, I'd say something to her. Say, hey, I know you just care about my health, but my doctor is aware of my diet and weight gain and I am doing fine, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped bothering me about it so much. Something like that. If she gets defensive, I'd be inclined to say something like, well, I don't think that soda and sweets are healthy way to eat, but I don't say anything! Lol I wouldn't say it like that, but I would think it. We all have our own ideas about healthy, and unless you aren't eating, or losing weight, I think her concern is misplaced. I'm jealous that you guys are hungry at all during the first tri...lol I was not...at all...I keep hoping this time will be different. ;-)

Wannabe - I'm good! Thanks for asking! How are you?

I went in for blood again on Wednesday to check my blood (so they can readjust the heparin in necessary), my immune function (if I need to go on prednisone because my body is attacking), and another beta. Apparently I will be doing this once a week...which is fine! I'm glad they are monitoring me closely. My beta was 457, so still doubling fast (27.5 hours)! :) I did need to up my heparin dose, but my immune function number went down, so that was good news. My first scan is scheduled on 8/11 at 8am. So that's what I will be worried about for the next few weeks. I might take my last clear blue digi tomorrow just so I can see the pregnant 3+!

My family is doing well, I spent yesterday with my mom, she was really upset about my cousin posting the status about her brother on minutes after his death.She is most upset for her mom, as her mom took it pretty hard. II'm still angry with my cousins, I just find it so distasteful. They weren't even close to him, none of us 'kids' were. Spending today with my mom as well, she's handling it very well.

I didn't want to read and dash, will respond properly to all you ladies later today, from my phone is a pain as it takes forever haha.

Loulou - did want to mention about the friend, its a hard situation as no matter what you say or how supportive you are she'll most likely keep her same opinion. :(

And dd - so so so happy how proactive your drs are and how your numbers are looking!

Fairy - what les mills class do you take? I used to do body pump and body combat a lot when I was a member of 24 hour. I also really liked the core class. My husband still does body pump...I joined another gym (adult ballet) so I couldn't afford both anymore, but I sure miss that class!

Lou I would just tell her that you just eat sensible foods, but if you were to go sit down with a box of donuts and a 2 liter of coke everyday that you would be putting on a lot more weight but that you just don't eat sugary stuff or really have a taste for it. I mean...its honest :)

Pal - I'll see if I can find where I read about those vitamins for your DH!

Wannabe - The stomach trouble could be a side effect of the surgery, I'd mention it to your dr. My MIL still has issues because of her appendix.

DD - the 11th is the day after my due date!! So I hope to see good news about the scan!

Dream - I can't wait til Wednesday, so exciting! I hope it's a boy for you, since you already have a daughter! Will you discuss names a little more in depth once you know?

Pickle and Jessie - hope you ladies are well!

Loulou - I know a lady in my August group that didn't start showing until 30 weeks, and she was tiny to begin with - it's a shame that your friend is wasting any energy on jealousy instead of cherishing what her body is creating. I know it can take a bit longer to show on heavier ladies, but the miracle is still there! And if she's eating a lot of sweets and drinking sugary drinks, she really can't expect not to gain weight. It really is a hard situation to deal with. I would leave it be unless she directly says something rude to you about it, then say something if necessary!

Hello girlies!

Miranda- im so sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs: what a terrible way to find out! I hope your all ok!

Loulou- Id be inclined to say the same, that you and your doc r very happy with ur weight but you dont like eating junk!

DD- im glad everything is going well with the docs, how exciting!

im just plodding along, cd 11 today, no positive opks yet so just going with eod so far! :thumbup:

Danielle- I'm so glad to hear that your dr's are being so proactive :) your #'s are fantastic and I can't wait for your scan! I am so excited for you! :)

Miranda- I'm sorry your grandma is having such a hard time :( it sounds like she has great support from most of you and that's the best for the grieving process. Fb has become the norm for sharing information for so many ppl and I don't understand! We all have phones now and a phone call is not hard before you start posting such sensitive things on fb! Shame on them. Big :hugs:

How are you feeling hun? I hope you are doing ok considering everything you have going on.

Jessie- glad eod is working out :) catch that eggy!

Afm- thanks for the advice ladies! I have a hard time deciding if I'm just being sensitive sometimes lol. I've been thinking about it a lot and I remember several times now that her and I have talked about how we're eating. In the beginning I tried to convince her that we should both try and eat healthier and that I had made myself a goal as far as weight gain. I do crave sweets like crazy, but I either try and avoid them or substitute with sugar free candy or sugar free sweet tea when I can't curb the craving. Once in a while I give in to a bowl of light ice cream :) thinking back now for the past few weeks and when her and I have been together, she knows I eat, I just really think it's her not trying/wanting to control herself. I'm not really even dieting and I eat basically what I want as far as food goes but if we're at a function with hot dogs and hamburgers I'll eat them without a bun, i skip things like ranch dressing, eat lots of veggies, and opt for healthier snacks, and lots of WATER is a huge factor in my opinion, which I have pointed out to her several times. If she continues saying things even though she's seen the difference in how we eat then I will point all of this out to her again and tell her to replace some of her large amounts of sweets and sodas with healthier alternatives :) thanks for listening to my rambling and ranting ladies, I appreciate it so very much! <3

I think some people have the mindset of "I should be able to eat whatever and how much I want and my weight gain shouldn't be a concern" which is unfortunate as heavier ladies are more at risk for complications, so not being mindful of what you eat is a huge disservice.

Personally, even with all my m/s and indigestion and diet consisting of mostly crackers in the begining I've still put on around 30-40 lbs. But I wasn't bigger to begin with and my drs seem perfectly good with my weight gain.

I picked out paint for the nursery and my bedroom yesterday! Should be able to start painting soon!!

Last night though I seriously thought I was going into labor. I had the absolute worst period typecramps that got worse throughout the night. They finally eased a little around 4am. But I'm so nauseous still.

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been absent, I just haven't wanted to think about this whole TTC malarkey more than I naturally do :dohh: we have decided to just give it one last go then it will be a true year trying, but mainly cause I can tell oh is really nervous about getting tested and I felt bad pressuring him. I don't know what it would do to him if he had a problem :shrug: so one last hurrah. I have a stinkin' cold at the moment. Boo.

Miranda, sorry to hear about recent events, fb is so crappy like that sometimes, it's become such a norm for people to post all sorts of personal stuff.

Hope you're all doing well girlies :hugs::hugs:

Just stopping by to give you ladies some :hugs:

We are just continuing our :sex: marathon :haha: my goodness it's been 10 days straight!! :blush:
OH has been starting to get awful headaches before we finish the last few times now, so I am trying to say it's okay for us to break our world record (lol) but he still loves it sooo much (as I'm sure any guy would :haha:) I am CD13 today - I keep losing track of things haha it's awesome! Assuming I will O in a few days if I haven't already, I know we are in with a chance without even trying. We both are just loving this NTNP thing and enjoying ourselves to the fullest!! :cloud9: He is so super in love he has been mentioning getting a ring!! He's actually upset I won't go looking at them with him lol so I will browse online for types I like to give him ideas but I want him to pick it out in the long run.

Miranda - Maybe Braxton Hicks?? Or false labor is common too especially since it's your first. I hope he comes out when he is ready yet doesn't make you struggle too much longer as it seems you are feeling ready to hold him in your arms. Plus your family is all there right? Perfect timing to come out, little James!

Ciara - You sound like you're doing fabulous with eating healthy and not giving into your cravings!! HUGE kudos for that!! I personally wouldn't say much to your friend other than if she asks you for any advice/recommendations on how to avoid sweet cravings. Every body is different and every pregnancy is different and I don't think weight gain should be a competition or anything so long as you/she are doing what you feel is best for your body. :shrug: But that's just me being honest if I were in the situation I wouldn't say much about it as I wouldn't want to offend/brag to her at all so I'd probably just say I'm just not craving sweets like she is.

I must have missed a page earlier!
Lou - you're right in telling her everyone is different especially with their first baby. But she shouldnt be saying negative stuff to you about your own weight. Both eat what you want, only you can determine what you eat. I wouldn't say anything unless she continues to bring it up. Just because you aren't the heavier one doesn't mean you should be put down. :hugs:

Pickle - when you say one more cycle is that before you start testing? I hope this is your lucky one and you get a bfp so you dont have to worry about it!

Wannabe - so glad you and your oh are enjoying eachother so much! How exciting the thought of engagement! I had no idea my husband was even considering it or looking at rings until he asked! I loved the surprise of it, but I've heard of many woman helping pick the ring :)

I put together the stroller today and was practicing putting the carseat into the base and out :haha: and I've finally begun my hospital bag. I'm feeling a bit relieved now ;)

Miranda - Yeah I'm pretty particular with what I want :haha: OH is super lucky that it's such an inexpensive choice and I just find it absolutely gorgeous! I showed him one that I really love but told him he can obviously customize it to make it more personal but now he knows exactly what I like ;) We are still new to our relationship, technically...It doesn't feel like it lol. So I told him any time after like a year and a half is fair game to surprise me with a proposal!! :happydance: Then we can officially TTC :baby: (although again, we aren't preventing and he knows very well what he is doing and the huge "risk" we are taking!) We'd both decided ideally we'd like to be married before welcoming a baby, but a surprise would be very welcomed also :cloud9: 11 months together today! Couldn't be more happier and in love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->