Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Miranda - yep, one last shot before seeing a doctor. I personally would have gone a while back but I can see how nervous he is.

Wannabe - that's sweet. I remember being in my first year with the boy, just knowing this was it. Nearly 5 years on and I know I was right :) sometimes you just know.

Pickle - I hope this is your month! Have you done any testing on yourself? Just wondering what you had tested. I hope your hubby decides to get checked!

Wannabe- congratulations on 11 months!

Miranda - is your due date the 9th?

I knew my husband was it after 2 months, we've been together 4.5 years and married for a year come september :)

I'm due the 11th! Two weeks from today

:happydance: Happy 15 weeks Loulou :happydance:

:happydance: Happy 38 weeks Miranda :happydance:

:happydance: Happy 11 months wannabe :happydance:

Welcome back pickle, glad u r going to give it another go before going for testing. Hopefully u won't need the testing. Good luck xx

Loulou as per ur friend i wouldn't say anything to her until she brings it up again and then u can explain to her about ur different diet choices xx

Hope everyone is k?

My husband and I went to school together, he was 2 grades above me and I had the hugest crush on him. 8 years later we reconnected and just knew we wanted to be together forever. When you know, you know!

Ciara: Don't worry much about your friend. You are doing great eating healthy. Keep it up. You tried to explain to her it seems.

One of my les mills instructor is pregnant and she has a round bump and no fat anywhere else. I am imagining your bump would be like hers :). She is 6months pregnant with her second child and still takes classes, was a part of new release launch on Saturday.

DD: Seems everything is progressing just right. Relax and enjoy it. Have you POAS on last digi yet ?

Btw I go for Bodyattack(my absolute favorite), Bodypump and that core class (CXWORX). Yet to try Bodcombat though.

Jessie: Any +opk yet ?

Kerry: Nice to have you back. I really hope you get BFP this cycle and don't have to go for testing. Men get cold feet when it comes to testing.

Wannabe: Happy 11months of togetherness and love. :flower:

Miranda: Everything is getting ready for baby then. :baby: 11th that's exactly two weeks. Do you think baby might come before then ?

Kristi: Your story sounds like a fairytale :cloud9: Just like in movies

Natasha: Day after tomorrow is your scan day ! I will be here waiting for your update.

:hugs: Thank you girls!! He is wonderful! :cloud9: We actually have known each other for 5 years. At first we liked each other but never really dated, I helped him get back with his ex gf that he wanted to be with, then we lost contact for a few years and then we reconnected right when we both got our hearts crushed by bad experiences with our exs. It was very sudden in relation to actual timing of things, but we feel so strong that we have just moved quickly I suppose. He's definitely the one :cloud9: I was SUUUUPER hesitant to actually say that, but now I "just know". It really was a matter of just one day I felt different and completely in love like never before.
Still not sure what we are doing for our 1 year...Any suggestions on nice romantic getaway that isn't overwhelmingly expensive?

DD - Do you have an EDD yet? How far are you now? Are you so super excited?? I sure am!!

Natasha - Are you freaking out about your scan on Wednesday??

Pickle - I hope this last shot is all you need for a nice big :bfp:

Hope the rest of you are doing fabulous!!

Oh, I randomly took another opk and it was pretty dark but still negative, so I'm assuming O time is approaching, not like it matters :haha: but OH said I can do them if I want just to know, and then coincidentally attack him lol my silly boy :cloud9:
I've been having AF-type cramps so thinking it's O on it's way!

Also, I have done some research and I believe all my symptoms post-op seem to be IBS related 100%. It even says a strange taste in mouth is a sign of IBS? I had no idea! So I am going to attempt to change my diet as it suggested online and see if that makes any difference, otherwise it's def a trip to the docs.

Miranda- Happy 38 weeks! I hope the nausea doesn't get too bad before little James's appearance :hugs: the cramps could be Braxton hicks, they can get pretty bad! Just monitor the timing between and you know if they get longer and closer together that it's probably real labor and not a practice run. I'm getting so excited for you! Can't wait to meet our first little man! :)

Wannabe- awesome stuff you have going on! :) happy 11 months! :) and 10 days strait? Holy moly! :haha: I showed my OH the styles of rings I liked also and when he surprised me with one I was blown away! It was beautiful :) that was about 4 yrs ago and we still haven't set a date :haha:

Kristi- that's so sweet :)

Pickle- that sounds like a fantastic plan! :) I know men are so weird about that stuff while we're willing to do anything. The best thing to remember is most things can be fixed or helped. I hope you don't have to worry about it and this is your lucky cycle! :)

Pal- I definitely wouldn't compare to your instructor :haha: but since I let myself go a little before getting preggo I figured the best way to lose the weight after is to start making better choices now, and it works well for baby and I :)

Your classes sound like so much fun! :) enjoy yourself!

Danielle- how are you feeling? I hope the nausea hasn't been bad and you're able to eat :)

Afm- thank you so much ladies! I'm not going to worry about it or say anymore to her. I worry about her having complications but I don't bring it up because that's her dr's place and not mine, so I figure if she says anything else I will just say my dr has it under control and is not worried :) I try to not hurt feelings, I just get so dang frustrated sometimes that I want to speak up but I don't want to be sorry later!

Miranda- I forgot to say that you are doing great with your weight gain :) I think it's supposed to be 25-45 lbs (?) So you're doing awesome! My first was 26 lbs, second was 30 lbs, and my goal with this one is 25 lbs (which may or may not work lol). Not to tell another long story but with me and my 2 siblings my mom gained at least 70 lbs with each of us! Granted, she was all of maybe 100 lbs beforehand and didn't seem to have any trouble losing it, but I can't even imagine! The funny thing is me and one of my bros were both only 6lbs 2oz and then my other brother was almost 9lbs! I had a hard time losing the last 15lbs after I had my DS, I don't want to think about even trying to lose 70! :haha:

Ok, I'm done on that tangent lol. I have a couple pics to post that are strange :) one is of my belly this morning and the other is of a rash on my arms. I'll explain more when I post em in a little bit :)

So I think I've developed an allergy to the sun :shrug: Every time I'm in the sun for more than a few mins I get these hive looking things on my arms and they itch like crazy! I stopped at the dr's office today because in the rush last week I forgot to ask :dohh: Dr was at the hospital delivering a baby but the receptionist/nurse took a look and had no idea. She said it looks like hives but hives should go away after a couple of hrs and this has been since Saturday! I have to call back tomorrow, any ideas ladies?

arm.jpeg

These next 2 pics are what I woke up to this morning :haha: I've seen it like this in the middle (under belly button) but never to one side like this! I felt like I had an alien in there :haha: Moral of the story is that if my bladder is extremely full baby doesn't like it (I went 5 hrs from 3am to 8am without peeing! :thumbup: ) Please don't mind my stretch marks/battle scars from my other kids :haha:

bump.jpeg

bump2.jpeg

Wannabe- Any kind of stress can trigger IBS, that's how I got it! What do they recommend online? I think I already posted what helped me, but I'd happily re-post for you if it helps :)

Pal - I'd love to get into exercise classes, but I can't stand people watching me :haha: I did Insanity, and am thinking of getting back into it after baby comes :)

Wannabe - I hope changing your diet helps! My cousin has stress induced IBS it really sucks!! Hopefully this relaxed cycle is it for you! If you wanna do something romantic, maybe a place like The Melting Pot? Or for a more relaxed date a homemade picnic?

My husbands crap at romance,and I'm layed back so not good with ideas lol. I always recomend the beach if you've got one nearby!

Loulou - happy 15 weeks! I keep forgetting we change weeks the same day ;)

I'm not concerned about my weight, my dr hasn't said anything either way, and I've really only gained in my belly, not too much elsewhere! I am retaining water more recently :dohh: I dont realize it half the time until I go to walk and my feet hurt

Wow loulou that is some belly :haha: (wish I could sleep that long!) This little guy will push to one side, but my stomach is never that obvious, just a bit lopsided. I like to play "guess which side the baby is on?" With my family :D

I heard someone else mention having a bad reaction to the sun. I personally just tan easier (first time I've been tan in like 10 yrs lol) but another lady on here said she got a rash after being in the sun

Wow Lou! Neither of my kiddos ever were that obvious, and you are only 15 weeks! Jeepers!! Wicked :D

Hi Girlies!

Aww i loved hearing all your oh stories, im a sucker for a love story! dh always takes the mick out of me as I love a happy ending! I agree with you all, when you meet the right one you just know :) My dh came to see me in a show, turns out my teacher was his mum and he asked her for my number after watching the show, sent me a message and 9 1/2 years later we are still together :)

I havent had any positive opks yet, cd14 today so i think within the next 3 days i should see a positive result. im feeling much happier this month, i think its because dh has taken the control and has told me when well be bding and even when ive said shall we have today off he says nope not a chance, i quite like it that hes wanting to get pregnant just as much as me now.

Wanabe- it seems like IBS could be the cause of your symptoms then, at least youd know how to prevent them! You seem very happy at the mo, with your marathon sessions and o coming up its all looking very positive!:happydance: on the ring and proposal talk, how exciting!

Lou- loving your bump pics, boo on the hives in the sun though, that must be frustrating!:hugs:

Pal- How are you doing hun? Are you and dh ok?

Pickle- im glad your back, i have missed your posts! are you going with smep this month? I know sometimes you need a break from thinking about ttc!

KK - what a lovely story you and your oh have :flower:

Miranda- sound like you have all your preperations going now with the nursery and hospital bag! what colour did you choose for the nursery after?

xxxx

A tan color, something pretty neutral- I didn't want anything overpowering, and with the bedset I got, it'll go perfect :)

Miranda - I am now looking into the Melting Pot as I've never heard of it before!! I had no idea there were so many of them in like, every state lol. There's one in CT, RI and NY (I am in CT) so we have options!! Thanks so much for the suggestion! I will bring it up to OH and see what he thinks. I suggested things like a nice homemade picnic on the beach but OH is super romantic and likes things that end up costing us lots of $$ that we don't really have lol. He wanted to go to Martha's Vineyard, which I do too, but it's just too much for us right now.
I think tan/beige/brown is a perfect color for a nursery as it goes well with blue/green for boy or pink/purple for girl - or any color!! Nice choice!

Ciara - Wow that's so creepy/interesting how your belly looks in those pics! (don't mean any offense lol) I didn't know bumps could be so obvious and to the side like that lol amazing! Baby does seem quite obvious for 15 weeks, that's insane!! :cloud9:

Jessie - I am CD15 today and also think O is coming any day now. I'm not worried at all though either way. And it's so good that your OH sounds similar to mine now and just wants :sex: no matter what lol. I would just suggest to make it super sexy with lingerie and candles after a nice back rub and get him really in the mood so that it's just better for both of you, as making a baby should be romantic after all ;)

Yep so we have done 11 days in a row lol today would be 12 but not sure if it's going to work out. I must admit OH didn't finish a few times in that marathon but it still counts in my mind!! OH wants to see how long we can do this marathon thing lol it's quite funny! Not sure why my sex drive is going insanely crazy but I'll take it, and I know OH loves it!! :haha:

Ciara: Hope these hives go away soon.
I love the bump pic. Wow we can clearly spot the baby on your belly. :) I must say your previous pregnsncy weight gain was good. Most of the ladies I have seen eat whatever they want during pregnancy and blame it on pregnancy cravings and post pregnnancy never able to get back to that weight again. :thumbup: for staying healthy.

My husband wants me to lose some weight before I get pregnant. I was not overweight. But was looking little heavier. I have lost 8pounds recently and want 5more pounds to shed. Now I feel fitter and my body is toned and I have increase in stamina.

Wannabe: I think you can call your doctors and ask snout IBS. What you think ? Are you feeling better today ?

Jessie: Your DH is awesome in taking control. I think you needed that, in fact all of us TTC ladies need that too.

I am fine. I am relaxed. I set myself free from TTC burden and life is better now. DH literally attacked me around midnight yesterday. He tried his best to make me get excited and did things which he normally doesn't do (used to do when we were newly married) but I was dry like a desert. There was no participation from my side.Then used saliva and did his thing and flooded me in his swimmers. I told him last night before going to sleep that now TTC is upto him. He needs to get me pregnant before January as he said and I am not going to bother about it. Lol he pounced me around 1.30 am. Wrong timing :haha: now I am about 6/7dpo.

I think I should keep pre seed on his side of end table :haha:

Miranda: I have heard about insanity but not tried it. It has good reviews.
But I enjoy group exercise. My fellow members and instructors motivate me, plus the music is awesome.

How are you feeling this morning ? Any sign of labor ?

Lou, are you taking any antihistamine tablets? I get insane prickly heat when I stay in the sun for a while aka tanning, I have to use a specific brand of sun lotion to stop me getting it. And the itching is ridiculous. I never used to get it, it just happened on holiday one time and ruined it! Now I always get it in the heat. Anyway, I also take antihistamines (hayfever tablets) and it works a treat. I'm betting they would help you regardless of what it actually is. Oh and that bump! Wow! I've never seen anything like that! I'm thinking your bubba is gonna be a big'n!

Jessie, thanks, I've missed posting :haha: we are going to smep.. Well that's the plan, and we naturally fell into eod before the start of smep anyway. But the boy doesn't like how it's so planned out and must be stuck to. He thinks it's too strict and takes the fun out of it. I actually let slip "what's more important, fun or a baby?!" Lol. But he's right. I'm going to do a relaxed version if smep, and just make sure we bd when I get a pos opk. Are you smepping?

Fairy - Yeah I can ask but I have had some good luck finding things online. I am going to try staying away from dairy and ease up on carbs/sugars and see if that helps anything regulate. I do think I have a bit of lactose intolerance and don't drink milk or eat yogurt much but do still love cheese. I will try cutting that out and see if it helps.
I have been feeling great actually - it goes back and forth...If it's not diarrhea (with belly cramps, nausea, nervousness, etc) then it's constipation but no other symptoms so I like this phase much better lol.

Pickle - I think doing a relaxed approach is best. TTC really is like scheduling when to have fun, which isn't fun at all. I'd just do it when you want to right now and then when you get a +opk be sure to go crazy! That's what I would do if we haven't already been doing every day haha. Some people say every day isn't good for the spermies too but then again I've heard of it helping chances. :shrug: There isn't just one way of doing it unfortunately so just do it when you're in the mood!! :winkwink:

Ciara - I'm not sure if I saw your post about preventing IBS symptoms? What have you found to work? I really don't want to get on any more meds if I can avoid it. I'm sure it has a lot to do with my eating habits. I've always suffered from constipation which is very tolerable for me, seems to be my norm really. So it's just the diarrhea aspect I'd like to prevent if I can!!

Miranda! Insanity is hardcore! I tried and failed. The boy does it and I get tired just watching. Mad kudos to you :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->