Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hey Girls!

Dream - :crib::blue: congrats on being team blue!! any names popping around your head?

Pickle= eeek i hate smears too! i had a letter to book mine but i thought ill wait until my next af arrives and book one just after! i literally hate the thort! so wot happens now with your oh and sperm analysis? Congrats on buying your new home :happydance: they do say new house new baby! I know wot u mean about your friend, its so frustrating when your trying so hard and are ready and then people around you get pregnant and didnt even mean to!

Loulou- :hugs: i get why your cheesed off, i gotta be honest i think i would be too if you had arranged to do each others! maybe just go ahead and find someone else to plan yours! We are all here for you to vent!

Crave- hellooo, hoping for a bfp for you within the next few days!

Wanabe - im so glad things are so good for you at the moment after the horrendous month you had last month!:happydance: You and oh seem to be going from strength to strength!

Miranda how are you feeling hun?

Is so nice to have this forum and you lot :) its bizarre how even tho none of us have met i look forward to hearing all about your days and telling you about mine. i think it really helps with not driving dh crazy with all the ttc chat and stuff!

Afm- i got 2 lines on opk yesterday so we bd and ill test again later, hopefully itll be darker and we plan to bd again today and tomoro so fingers crossed!

Fx'd for a +OPK Jessie!

I have my first internal exam today to check progress on dilation - I'm a little nervous as I've heard it can hurt a little. And some ladies said they'd bled, which freaks me out.

Dropping lots of baby dust, hoping these TWW's lead to BFP's!

And for those interested that don't follow my journal or have me on facebook, here's a video of my little guy going nuts last night:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153004896158056&l=1627920784216711290

If you skip to just before the 2 min mark you'll see a HUGE movement ;)

Miranda - That's amazing!!! I bet it feels a bit awkward when he really flips around, no? Hopefully he's not getting too comfy in there and he'll want out soon enough!! Tomorrow is August lol Come on baby James!! :baby:

I just wanted to brag a little and say I GOT THE JOB!!!! :happydance: And they are starting me quite high in pay (for a daycare) AND it's full-time guaranteed 40 hours/wk!! :happydance: I guess it was worth playing phone tag with the director for a month, lol. I knew it was promising but I'm super excited that things are just falling into place just perfectly!! I have a physical/TB test scheduled for Tuesday, which should work out just fine as the people I babysit for wanted me to stay with them until Wednesday next week before they leave for vacation. So timing couldn't have been more perfect!! :happydance:

Pretty soon OH will propose and then we can have our baby :baby:! (unless baby wants to show before, that's okay too lol) But I'll be working in the infant room so I will definitely get my baby fix for the time being!! :happydance:

Oh yay! Congrats wannabe! When do you start?

It is the most awkward feeling, and he kept hitting my cervix, so every now and then you may of noticed my legs moving - that was me trying to avoid that discomfort :haha:

:hi: everyone.
sorry i have been mia, work has been hectic. I will try and catch up with everyone.

Pickle :happydance::happydance: Congrats on the house offer being accepted, that is a huge step. Also congrats on ur promotion, it seems that it is all coming together for u :happydance: and ur bfp is just round the corner cause all good things come in three's (i think that is the saying :haha:lol )

:flower:Welcome and thanks cravemyheart x

wannabe :happydance:Congrats on getting the job x

loulou wow on ur baby's movement, that is amazing. As per ur babyshower, i would see if another friend can support her to organise ur shower x

Miranda r u talking about membrane sweep? if yes then i had it with DD and it can be painful but mainly uncomfortable. I can't believe baby james will be here soon yikes :happydance:x

DD how r u? hope k? hopefully u won't get ms with this sticky beany hun x

Jessie hope u get ur positive soon and bfp after x

kk how r u and willow? hope guys r great?

afm well i am kinda regretting finding out gender now cos Dh seems to think that the sonographer didn't seem convincing to him. and i have gone and googled getting scan wrong and i am totally freaking out :cry:. I was happy with either gender before but kinda have accepted the boy now. I wish i didn't find out now. Dh is talking about booking a private gender scan to get a second opinion :dohh:x

I will try and post the scan pic later, my pc is messing up a li bit now. I hope that i haven't forgotten anyone x

Fx'd for a +OPK Jessie!

I have my first internal exam today to check progress on dilation - I'm a little nervous as I've heard it can hurt a little. And some ladies said they'd bled, which freaks me out.

Dropping lots of baby dust, hoping these TWW's lead to BFP's!

And for those interested that don't follow my journal or have me on facebook, here's a video of my little guy going nuts last night:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153004896158056&l=1627920784216711290

If you skip to just before the 2 min mark you'll see a HUGE movement ;)

The ones my dr gave me were not painful and I didn't bleed. The one the nurse did when I was in the hospital having contractions was extremely painful and I did bleed...I seriously thought she was trying to scratch my nose from all the way down there.

Wannabe- Congrats on the job!! Whoo hoo :D

Jessie- shouldn't be long and you get that positive OPK! FX for catching that eggy!

Pickle- Lots of good things going for you, now lets keep that running into a BFP! baby Dust!!

Dream- I was afraid they were wrong the entire time too lol I think that's normal. Just keep planning for it to be a little boy and if the penis falls off when baby gets here...it won't matter, you'll be in love either way. ;)

Lou- well hell, that stinks...did she not remember she was going to be 35 weeks when she agreed to help a few weeks back? I never commit myself to anything that there could be a chance I wont be able to follow through on. I would just enlist another friend or family member to the task of helping.

Crave- Welcome :D

AFM- nothing new to report everything is okey dokey on our end ;)

Dream - chances are slim to be wrong about it being a boy at 20 weeks , his little peepee should be obvious :haha: with my potty shot you can definitely see a little willy between his legs ;)

Whatever he was doing it didn't involve moving into place :haha:

Verdict is baby is not in position and zero dilation...completely closed cervix.

Yeah, from what I read online I could go from zero dilation to going into labor in a matter of hours...I dunno why they check honestly, it really tells me nothing!

Thanks girls!! Booked a doc appt for physical/TB on Tuesday and need the results back before officially starting, along with paperwork and training but I'm assuming by Aug 11 as an official start day??! There's currently only 3-6 babies anyways so they don't really NEED to have me just yet but I'm sure since summer is fading away babies will come back!

Miranda - I told you he's waiting until August, which is tmrw ;) haha!

Natasha - I doubt they guessed boy incorrectly as they had to have either seen a penis or 3 lines which means vagina. I would plan for a boy :thumbup: If a sonographer isn't 100% they should admit that it's only a guess, right?

On a (TMI?) side note - My IBS seems to be under control these last few days!! I am trying to avoid cheese and milk and see if that makes any difference. I do think it's just that really. Although I do get diarrhea when I get nervous/anxious too??

I have anxiety issues and when they flare so does my bowels lol You are not alone.

I just took a test and it was BFN. I think I may still be in though. I just got pain tonight in my abdomen. doesnt feel like AF but its more like a sharp twinge. Im hoping its implantation.

Congratulations wannabe!! That's awesome!

Miranda - how are things going? Are you nervous? I'm nervous for it and it won't happen until next year!

Dream - ms started in pretty strong yesterday...so, it's here...I can't escape! Blarg.

Wannabe - I get bad stomach aches when I'm nervous/excited/anxious; I think stress really takes a toll on the body! Glad that the diet change seems to be helping though!

Crave - How long are your cycles usually?

DD - So sorry the m/s has struck; hoping that little bean is nuzzled in tight and the sickness passes quickly!

afm - I am both excited and nervous, and a little bit more then anxious :haha: Now that it's August this baby could come any day! Only 10 days until my due date!

I woke up several times last night not feeling well - and this morning got sick before my shower :( I've read so many mixed reviews on labor signs I'm not holding anything to it - but I do think I've started too have either BH contractions or random real ones, as last night I leaned over and got a stabbing pain low down and I got it (but milder) again this morning while I was putting lotion on. Keeping my fx'd this boy comes before my brother leaves! He's got 13 days before that happens!

Congratulations wannabe!! That's awesome!

Miranda - how are things going? Are you nervous? I'm nervous for it and it won't happen until next year!

Dream - ms started in pretty strong yesterday...so, it's here...I can't escape! Blarg.

:hugs: sorry about ms hun. Baby is getting more comfy :happydance: lol. Hope it stops soon for u hun x

Wannabe - I get bad stomach aches when I'm nervous/excited/anxious; I think stress really takes a toll on the body! Glad that the diet change seems to be helping though!

Crave - How long are your cycles usually?

DD - So sorry the m/s has struck; hoping that little bean is nuzzled in tight and the sickness passes quickly!

afm - I am both excited and nervous, and a little bit more then anxious :haha: Now that it's August this baby could come any day! Only 10 days until my due date!

I woke up several times last night not feeling well - and this morning got sick before my shower :( I've read so many mixed reviews on labor signs I'm not holding anything to it - but I do think I've started too have either BH contractions or random real ones, as last night I leaned over and got a stabbing pain low down and I got it (but milder) again this morning while I was putting lotion on. Keeping my fx'd this boy comes before my brother leaves! He's got 13 days before that happens!

:happydance: Good luck hun. Anytime soon :happydance: xx

Good luck Miranda :)
How funny, not long ago you were thinking about TWW symptoms with us.. Now labour symptoms :haha: it's gone so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->