Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Wanabe- I know i drive myself crazy with symptom spotting, a few people to day have said they reckon you can know before your due af. I just dont want to think for 2 weeks i could be then af comes i suppose! today though everyone is saying i look grey, i feek so shakey and nauseous and am trying so hard not to puke! i prob have just caught a bug but i plan on going home, getting the duvet on the sofa and not moving all evening!

I hope you feel better soon, although a bit of me hopes we feel nauseous for the next 10 days and then get r bfp :haha::winkwink:

Jessie :hugs:
I'd gladly continue the nausea if I knew it was for a :baby:
I tend to get nausea at times anyways because of IBS and GERD though so really no saying what it could be for me :nope:
YI seems to be getting better *knock on wood* and I will continue to put cream on

Gotta go get ready for my physical this morning! Prob won't be on again until tonight but I will def update you girls :)

I will definitely post pics when done - room is still needing to be painted :haha: I may start that today, just to get my husband moving...always seems to work ;)

I think it's different for everyone as far as when symptoms arise. I didn't get nausea or m/s until 6 weeks, but I did have indigestion and gas. I was burping like crazy, and my stomach always felt like I needed to relieve myself, and yet no relief. That was with both my chemical and this keeper pregnancy. I also got sore boobs, although I know this is a common symptom for both AF and pregnancy, for me it was a pregnancy symptom as I NEVER get sore boobs before AF, not even when I started BC.

Hormones affect everyone differently, so don't rule anything out just yet ;)

I'm keeping my everything crossed for you ladies!

Wannabe - good luck at your appointment today!

Loulou - I want cake now :haha: It looks like you and DD share a birthday (the 4th?)

Jessie - hope you feel better, and if not, then I hope it brings a bfp!

AFM - dunno if I dreamt it or not, but I felt like I had period cramps ALL night...but still not 100% if I was dreaming it up or not :dohh: I do know I slept the longest span last night that I have since before like 20 weeks :D but, woke up with a slight headache, so was pretty grumpy with my dogs this morning. I'm currently having some mild cramping, so hoping that means baby is engaging, or at least my body is starting something!

Miranda- my bday is the 3rd and DD'S is the 4th :)

I can't wait to see the room once finished! How exciting! :)

The pressure could definitely be from James engaging, along with the cramps. I could feel when my DD "dropped" but it never triggered real labor. My DS never "dropped" until I was induced. It was weird though because I definitely lost my mucus plug with DD and had all the "signs" labor was going to start, even being dilated 1-2 cm for 2 weeks, but she just didn't want to come out :haha: I think he just had my due date too early (like he does now) and she wasn't ready yet. I hope baby James doesn't make you wait too long, but it would probably be a relief to get all the painting done first! :)

My OH is the same and your DH! It usually takes me starting to get him involved lol. And he's terrible about actually finishing projects, we remodeled our bathroom yrs ago and it's still lacking trim :haha:

Tww ladies- you can't really rule out symptoms being pregnancy related because you never know and everyone is different :) some ladies have no symptoms til later on and some start with them before a + hpt. It's definitely not worth counting on them because that can be even more disappointing if af does show. But when you get your bfp's you'll be able to tell the difference in symptoms if there is any :) I had a love/hate relationship with symptom spotting, it's so fun, I just tried to remember not to take it to heart :)

Wannabe- I hope you have a great appt! Hopefully there will be answers for your OH! :)

Afm- I also had a great nights sleep (Miranda yay!) :) it was well needed after late nights all weekend :haha:

I really, really want to book a private gender scan! My OH thinks we should just wait (and we probably should since it's only 2 1/2 weeks til our appt), I just feel so impatient this time :haha: maybe I'll post some not so good scan pics in "gender prediction" and see if that helps :haha:

I hope all of you ladies are doing well and have a great day! <3

Hi Girls

Miranda- sounds like its all systems go at yours with the decorating!
I bet you cant wait to meet him now! Pics of nursery when its done please :flower:

Wanabe- I think I o'd on Weds, which would made me 6 dpo, im trying not to symptom spot as i was told last time that sickness wouldnt start until a few weeks into pregnancy, that my womb wouldnt stretch yet and that basically i wouldnt get symptoms for weeks in so im trying to ignore my head! Today though i do feel really unwell, debating going home from work, but i know these are not pregnany related! (thats what i keep telling myself) I hope your YI is sorted out! and your oh gets some relief from the headaches!

KK- thanks hun, im trying my best to stay positive! It sounds like you and Willow are loving life :hugs: ill have to have a look for you on facebook so i can see her again!

Pickle- im glad your bding is going well! fingers crossed for you hun, catch that eggy!

DD- I hope you feel better soon, happy birthday for yest! Being off work is a bonus!

loulou- sounds like you had a lovely day! the cakes are making me hungry, they sound lush!

Fairy- where are you in your cycle now then?

xxxx

Jess you can find me under Kristi Brewster and my profile is baby feet :)

Ooooh Miranda!!! I'm getting super excited for you! Glad you got that good rest cause you will be missing that for awhile!

Im feeling so tired today, I think I've been in and out of sleep since 10am this morning (its 2:22pm currently)

Used the bathroom, stomach cramping I was having is basically gone now :haha: hopefully James comes soon and drops off some bfps for you ladies!

Also, if anyone would like to add me on facebook the link is the picture in my signature ;)

I'll update here when James arrives, but probably facebook first as its easier :D

My appointment went well - I was doing great and then had to get a tetanus shot and now my whole arm hurts :nope: I don't remember it being THIS sore before, but...had to be done. And I got my TB test. YI seems to be leaving slowly but surely and I'm told to just continue with the OTC cream and if it doesn't help they will give me an RX
OHs appt is tonight assuming he gets out of work on time...will keep you posted.
Just relaxing for the rest of the day; I feel like crap after this vaccination!!

Ciara- 2 1/2 weeks is a long time to wait :haha: but it's probably a lot of $$ to get a private one right...So maybe just wait...:coffee: I want to know so bad lol I can't imagine how bad you want to know!! lol

Oh and probiotics, folate, vitD etc are all on my doctor's notes to take in general and for TTC

Kristi & Miranda, I added you on FB :) Just please be discreet as nobody else knows my situation and ALL my family is on there :haha: Talk about your babies as much as you'd like but just no mention of me TTC please and thanks :kiss:

My husband had to have a tetanus shot a few weeks back (fishing incident) and he said his arm hurt bad too. Hopefully it eases up soon!

Glad your appointment went well otherwise!

Kristi & Miranda, I added you on FB :) Just please be discreet as nobody else knows my situation and ALL my family is on there :haha: Talk about your babies as much as you'd like but just no mention of me TTC please and thanks :kiss:

But of course :)

Where did all of you girls disappear to?? :haha:

I'm just being lazy/relaxing today...Got a headache ever since that tetanus shot :nope: It's not nearly as bad as the migraines I usually get, so I have refrained from taking any meds for it (I tend to only be cautious when I think I'm pregnant, ha)
A friend of mine just announced she is expecting and due April 2nd. I'm happy for them but really a kick in the gut at the same time. I told OH (mutual friends) and he wasn't happy at all really, I think he felt "why them not us" too. Soon enough! :winkwink:
YI seems to be going away, I suppose. Although every time I say that it tends to return lol. It's not that bothersome anymore though so it's okay

:happydance: Happy 21 weeks Natasha!!

Happy 21 weeks dream!!! (Over the half way mark!)

I slept like crap lastnight, so much pressure in my butt :haha:

Glad the YI seems to be dissipating! It can be rough seeing pregnancy announcements when you're ttc, big hugs! Hopefully this is your month!

Lots of baby dust ladies! Should be seeing some bfps soon!

Aww, Miranda, maybe James is moving down then?? And getting you used to no more sleep in the early days :haha: super excited to see him!!

I just realized AF/BFP is due anywhere around the week of the 11th!! I didn't realize it's so soon already lol. I like this relaxed approach :haha:
Supposedly I'm 8DPO today too!

Silly me :haha:

DD how are things going with you??? When do you switch weeks? You must be around 6 weeks now??

The 11th is my due date, so perhaps baby James will bring some bfps with him when he arrives!

Aww, Miranda, maybe James is moving down then?? And getting you used to no more sleep in the early days :haha: super excited to see him!!

I just realized AF/BFP is due anywhere around the week of the 11th!! I didn't realize it's so soon already lol. I like this relaxed approach :haha:
Supposedly I'm 8DPO today too!

Silly me :haha:

DD how are things going with you??? When do you switch weeks? You must be around 6 weeks now??

I'm 6w1d and morning sickness is in full swing. I'm miserable.

You are testing so soon! It's very exciting! I think when you are more relaxed, things seem to go faster...it's nice. Enjoy it! And, I take oregano oil as a pill. It is very effective to control yeast.

Miranda! You are so close! How are you feeling? I sent you a request on fb. :)

Dream! Happy 21 weeks! And bump pics?

Happy birthday Lou! Sorry I missed it, but I hope it was a great one. :)

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! :)

Happy 6 weeks dd!

I was prescribed a mild nausea medication whiched helped some, and zofran from like 9weeks on...I used it until like 17 weeks :haha: hope the m/s isnt too hard on you!

Do you have a scan scheduled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->