Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Miranda- a huge good luck! I hope the induction isn't too bad for you hun :hugs: can't wait to meet James! <3

Pickle- that's awesome on the new place, yay! Now a bfp to go with it please! ;)

Wannabe- have a great first day tomorrow! I bet you're so excited :)

Hopefully that was ib and you get a bfp too! I definitely understand not wanting to get your hopes up though cuz our bodies can do some crazy things!

Jessie- fx'ed the shitty feeling is for a good reason! That would definitely be worth it hun :) I hope you feel better!

Minuet- welcome and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Afm- I always forget to answer and respond to things! Please forgive the baby brain ;)

No names picked out, my OH is being difficult with the selection :haha: I think we'll just wait until we find out gender then put some more thought into it :) and yes waiting will be hard, but that's why I'm trying to stay busy :)

This bean shifts a lot! It's more prevalent when my bladder if full, but I can usually find a baby lump if I lay down lol. All day on the left and middle and night is the right side :) I'm feeling a lot more movement now, just can't wait til my OH and kids can feel it! Heart rate is usually 130-150 range, mostly 138-143, unless baby is moving around in there :)

I'm so excited for Miranda so I'm probably forgetting a bunch I wanted to say :dohh: I'll remember later lol :)

Have a great night ladies and bucket loads of shiny, super glittery, and super sticky baby dust! :dust:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: MIRANDA good luck. Waiting anxiously for the good news. Miranda you are going to be a MUMMY......eeeek x

Wannabe good luck tomorrow, go knock em dead :winkwink: ohh and spotting at 8 dpo = ib :happydance: fx good luck x

Jessie shitty feeling might bring u a bfp. fx

Pickle :wohoo::wine::wine::wine: woooohoooo congrats on ur mortgage acceptance. Next stop....:bfp:. told u that all good things come in 3s. fx

Welcome Minuet :hugs:

Loulou time flies and before u know it, ur appointment will be here x

Pal hopefully ur DH finds other projects locally so that u don't have to move and hope that bi**h stays away from u x

Bomma hope u are good?

DD forgot to say happy 6 weeks :happydance:. What day does ur week change. Loulou and Miranda are on Monday and I am Wednesday x

Hope I havene't forgotten anyone x

MIRANDA - :happydance::happydance::happydance:
You know somethin, that's so weird because I'm pretty sure there's a full moon tonight and I remember you saying there was supposed to be one on the 11th so that's quite a coincidence!! I was just thinking of you, that's why I came on here to check in before bed!!! Good luck!! Be sure to post pics when he arrives :haha: after you get a bit of rest and whatnot, of course :winkwink: :hugs::cloud9::happydance:

Dream - I sure hope that bit of "spotting" (it was hardly noticeable!) was in fact IB! perfect timing for it, really....and then tonight TMI WARNING but I had 2 big globs of yellowish/snotty CM lol OH happened to see it and was like :wacko: whaaat is that? hahaha

I'm starting to get anxious/nervous for tomorrow...but trying to keep my mind off of things so I can get a good night's sleep. I always work myself up for nothing.
Oh, and I'm now slightly addicted to that FB game with emoticons or whatever lol
Anyways...Good luck Miranda!!! and I will be back probably tmrw after work!!

Dr wouldn't prescribe the zofran...he doesn't think it's safe in pregnancy. So, I'm here, miserable. I'm supposed to talk to him on Monday about getting a note...I'm probably going to have to take Fmla now to get a change in my work schedule approved. I need to work from home...if I can't work from home, I can't work at all. I can barely function the way it is. :-(

Miranda :baby::flower::happydance: good luck hun! cant wait to see baby James!!

Wanabe- fx all these symptoms are going to bring your :bfp:!!

Dream - did you say you had any names picked out?

Loulou- cant wait to find out if your team blue or pink!

DD- aww i hope something can be done for you, i really feel for you!

Afm- im feeling a bit better today, just a few days of nauseua and headaches, seems to have passed this morn. only thing im finding odd is usually around now i start getting period pains and sore boobs, but i havent got either of these this cycle. i spect thatll start on the weekend though!

have a lovely day ladies xxxx

Miranda :baby::flower::happydance: good luck hun! cant wait to see baby James!!

Wanabe- fx all these symptoms are going to bring your :bfp:!!

Dream - did you say you had any names picked out?

Loulou- cant wait to find out if your team blue or pink!

DD- aww i hope something can be done for you, i really feel for you!

Afm- im feeling a bit better today, just a few days of nauseua and headaches, seems to have passed this morn. only thing im finding odd is usually around now i start getting period pains and sore boobs, but i havent got either of these this cycle. i spect thatll start on the weekend though!

have a lovely day ladies xxxx

No names picked yet. We just can't agree lol
Good luck hun, ur symptoms sound promising x

Tummy ache, not so fabulous bm, headache, general crap feeling!
I always feel crap on my days off :dohh: I think it's cause I sleep in too long (usually wake at 5am for work) and then put my hair in a high bun. That's the headache accounted for! 4dpo so obviously not symptoms. My temps are strangely low, sucks. Hopefully they pick up.

Also my eyes are stinging. I'm a massive make up geek, and some products tend to make my eyes hurt. But as I don't use just one thing, I'm having a hard time singling it out! It could be anything.

Hope everyone has a much better day than moi :haha:

Pickle - Awww man, that doesnt sound much fun! i hope you feel better soon! or that you continue feeling rubbish as you have a bean in your belly!

Im doing my usual (i say i wont every month) googling bfp success stories, googleing symtoms, comparing each one! i literally have an obsession with these every tww! why do i do it to myself?:wacko::dohh::help::ignore::argh::sulk:

Danielle- oh hun I hope you can work from home! I hope ms doesn't last too long and you get to enjoy a good portion of your pregnancy! :hugs:

Jessie- we all do it! I always Google everything and had a really bad habit of doing so in my tww! :dohh: I'm glad you're feeling better, I hope the difference from the norm means your bfp is on its way!

Pickle- that definitely sucks! I get that once in a while, mostly from mascara, so I gave up on using it lol. I hope your day starts getting better hun! I have my fx'ed for some good symptoms to come with a bfp!

Wannabe- enjoy your first day! :) how long are you going to wait to test? I know you said if you're very late, but I NEED a date to hold you to :haha:

Natasha- you are absolutely right! It's less than 2 weeks now and I'm just going to try and keep busy until then. I was just looking at my scan pics AGAIN and in my early one it looks like a boy nub, but in my most recent I really can't tell and I have no nub shots from then to obsess over :haha: I really hope I get some better shots this time or I definitely will pay to go private :)

Pal- how are you hun?

Miranda- did you push that baby out yet????!!!! We're waiting ever so impatiently :haha: joking love! But really excited to meet James! <3

Afm- I think I'm going to work on some more painting today :) it makes time fly and I like doing it= win/win :)

Is it weird to say my uterus feels huge?! It goes about an inch or 2 fingers above my belly button! I think it's safe to say if I keep growing at this rate I will be the size of a shed, if not a house :haha: goodness, I'm not even halfway! I'm still not gaining weight, which I'm totally confused about now, insight anyone? My hips, belly, and boobs are definitely bigger but I don't feel or look smaller anywhere else :shrug: I'm ok with it :)

Have a great day ladies, I'll be checking for updates later :)

Just popping in for a quick update, dr had me go to the hospital to start induction today as I was spilling 2+ protein in my urine at my appointment.

Looks like I'll have a baby sometime in the next few days!

:happydance: yay!! Positive thoughts for you and baby James!

Looks like we are gearing up for POAS time for some of you ladies :D Makes me happy!! Lots of baby dust for you all :D

I hope our pregnant ladies are doing well, boo on not getting any Zofran D :( I've known plenty of women who have taken it, but I guess he has his reasons.

All is well here, and yes Pickle, sleeping when they sleep is a myth lol, that's the only time I can get anything done!

I'll catch up when I can, quick update...the cervidil only dilated me to 1cm, and pitocin made no progress, so I'm waiting now to have a c section. Baby is still really high up and dr thinks its best not to torture me anymore. Will have pictures soon!

I'll catch up when I can, quick update...the cervidil only dilated me to 1cm, and pitocin made no progress, so I'm waiting now to have a c section. Baby is still really high up and dr thinks its best not to torture me anymore. Will have pictures soon!

Sorry you have to have the C-section, I'm sure that wasn't in your game plan. But I can't wait to see him...I may not get to see him till later tonight when I get home from work but I may try and sneak my phone out to get a quick peek. :winkwink:

Shame about c section, but hey as long as baby arrives here healthy that is all that matters. I can't wait for the good news :happydance::happydance:. Good luck xx

Sucks about the c section hun especially with your first, but as long as you're both safe and healthy that's what matters. Hope it goes well and we get to brood over pics of your little man!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry about the c section...that sucks. I would be upset too. But, James is adorable! Congratulations again!

IPicsArt_1407547942922.jpg

James Andrew Price was born via c-section at 4:10pm est time, weighing 7lbs 15oz and 20 inches long!

Will post more pictures once I've rested :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATS, Miranda!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:baby::baby::baby:He is just too precious!!:baby::baby::baby:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

PS - I wasn't too far off on my guess the other day :haha: I'll have to look back but I said around the 9th and 7lbs something haha too funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->