Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Miranda: May be baby James is getting ready to come out finally. It would be awesome if he brings some BFP's with him :)

DD: Sorry for MS hun. Hope you manage to get some relief from it.

Wannabe: Glad that appointment went well :thumbup:
Any update about your OH's appointment ?

Ciara: So are you really opting for private gender scan or trying to wait a little longer ?

Jessie: I hope you are ok today and no more ill. :hugs:
Btw I am due for AF tomorrow. :wacko:

Natasha: How are you ? Have you started buying blue yet ?

Kerry: How are you ? Any plan on testing early or are you going to wait till missed AF to test ?

:hugs: ladies. I think we might need to move out from Houston, TX soon. DH got informed that his project might come to an end due to some budget issues. So time for a new project, may be new place/city/state is on the cards :shrug: Don't have any confirmation yet but things would be clear in few weeks. I have made friends here and started to like this place, plus weather is not that bad during winter. I don't want to move at any cost :sadangel:

Kristi & Miranda: I have sent you FB requests. My FB name is Pallavi Mohanty. Who else has a FB account ? I would love to add you there and get a visual of you. Seriously sometimes I wonder how you ladies look like and try to imagine your face when I reply to you or read your post. :haha: Plus it would be a good way to be in touch if I decide to take a bnb break due to stress of TTC at times.

My scan is Monday so I'm looking forward to that. They prescribed me phenergen, which knocks me out. It doesn't seem to be working at all either. I get no relief. I don't know why they didn't prescribe the zofran. I might call and ask if they could prescribe it. I had the zofran last time, and while it didn't take it away, I was able to eat a little more and not confined to my bed all day. I hate taking a med, but it might be the only way.

Fairyy, I'm on fb too. I'll add you. I'm Danielle :)

Miranda - That would be lovely if James could bring some :dust: with him!! :happydance: You should explain that if he wants more friends he should bring the dust lol

Fairy - Thanks for checking in, I forgot to update that OH couldn't make his appt yesterday and had to reschedule it :nope: It's hard for him because he rarely knows when he will be out of work and he works super early in the morning.
I added you on FB also! I'm Rebecca Rand.
:hugs: Hopefully you won't have to end up moving, I don't have much experience with moving but I would hate to have to move :nope:

DD - Happy 6 weeks for yesterday!! I will continue to keep track of Tuesdays for you ;) I had a feeling you were about 6 weeks lol. :hugs: So sorry the MS is so bad so quickly for you. I don't know much about it but there's a thing called hypermesis? Really bad MS and it sounds it might be what you're dealing with? :shrug: Sorry if I'm completely wrong but just thought I'd throw it out there - Other girls, any input on that??
Feel free to add me on FB also!! I can't wait until your scan!!! :happydance:

I'm not so sure if I'll be testing unless AF is really late or I start to feel differently. I'm done with early testing because I don't think I want to know if I have another chemical or not :nope: It's just too upsetting to me and I'd rather just assume it's another heavy AF than a non-sticky bean :cry:
I am going to be making an appt with a new OBGYN to discuss my nipple discharge and chemicals because I'd really like to have some more answers as to why this keeps happening to me. I hope it's just an easy fix and not something crazy bad. And I really hope it's not related to being on birth control for a loooong time (prob 7-8 years??)

Danielle- happy 6 weeks! I hope they'll give the zofran instead, even just to help a little :hugs: I really feel for you girls that have ms! I only deal with nausea occasionally and it sucks, so I can only imagine what you ladies go through :( A beautiful LO is definitely worth it tho! :)

Natasha- happy 21 weeks! Over halfway is so exciting :) I'm now in my 4 week countdown to 20 weeks and super excited about it!

Pal- I really hope you don't have to move! Hopefully your DH can find another project local so that's not an issue :hugs:

Miranda- that pressure sounds promising! I definitely felt that after being induced, so I'm hoping it means promising things for you and the arrival of baby James! I'm getting so excited!!!!!

Wannabe- I'm sorry your OH missed his appt. Hopefully he can get another soon! Yay for the YI clearing up :happydance: hopefully the end of it brings a bfp! :) I also don't blame you for not wanting to test early. I really hope this cycle brings you a sticky bean so you can enjoy being preggo with your friend and have kids close in age :)

How are the rest of you ladies?

Afm- I think I'm going to try and wait it out for my regular appt. It's not super expensive for the private (around $70) but I need to prove to myself that I can have the patience to wait for my free appt :haha:

You ladies make me wish I had fb lol. I've never been tempted until now :dohh: :haha:

Have a great night ladies! <3 And I'm not trying to be quiet on here, just trying to keep myself super busy and pass some time :)

So I had some very very very light pink spotting just now?! FX but I know this can happen randomly also, so gotta accept that it might be something different. Approx 8dpo today :thumbup:
OH was just telling me that he gets too upset when AF comes that he doesn't even want to bother symptom spotting and getting hopes up. I see where he's coming from but at the same time I like to record "symptoms" I have each day - regardless of CD/DPO it's just good for me to know I think. I find my body very interesting because it never really follows any type of pattern, it's always having random symptoms with each month lol :shrug: plus I log things I eat/drink anyways to find any triggers for migraines and/or IBS, so I might as well record everything anyways.

Ciara - if it was my first I'd def go for the $70 private scan but since you already have a boy and a girl I think it'd be wise to wait it out..Although it's going to seem a while, I'm sure it will fly by really. Have you been thinking of names? Waiting till you know the sex first? I'm excited to think of baby names with you girlies :haha:

FB is over-rated really, it's basically to stalk people you went to HS with to see how their lives are after schooling lol. It's nice for pictures though, esp baby pics ;) :cloud9:

Kristi & Miranda: I have sent you FB requests. My FB name is Pallavi Mohanty. Who else has a FB account ? I would love to add you there and get a visual of you. Seriously sometimes I wonder how you ladies look like and try to imagine your face when I reply to you or read your post. :haha: Plus it would be a good way to be in touch if I decide to take a bnb break due to stress of TTC at times.

I saw the request earlier, and I was thinking it was you but was gonna wait till I checked the boards :) So I will be accepting that.

Sorry about the possibility that you guys have to move :( I've lived in this area my entire life. All my family is here. I actually was going to move to Houston about 6 years ago I got offered a job managing at one of the Bennigans there. Then they went bankrupt the week before the move. Already had put a deposit on an apartment....Thankfully the owner was very understanding and refunded it back to me.

So I had some very very very light pink spotting just now?! FX but I know this can happen randomly also, so gotta accept that it might be something different. Approx 8dpo today :thumbup:
OH was just telling me that he gets too upset when AF comes that he doesn't even want to bother symptom spotting and getting hopes up. I see where he's coming from but at the same time I like to record "symptoms" I have each day - regardless of CD/DPO it's just good for me to know I think. I find my body very interesting because it never really follows any type of pattern, it's always having random symptoms with each month lol :shrug: plus I log things I eat/drink anyways to find any triggers for migraines and/or IBS, so I might as well record everything anyways.

Ciara - if it was my first I'd def go for the $70 private scan but since you already have a boy and a girl I think it'd be wise to wait it out..Although it's going to seem a while, I'm sure it will fly by really. Have you been thinking of names? Waiting till you know the sex first? I'm excited to think of baby names with you girlies :haha:

FB is over-rated really, it's basically to stalk people you went to HS with to see how their lives are after schooling lol. It's nice for pictures though, esp baby pics ;) :cloud9:

FX the witch stays away!!
I didn't share any of my symptom spotty with hubby...I just waited till it actually happened then told him. I think deep down I knew it would just depress him more than me to have AF come. But I love charting...so I had a notebook with temps, symptoms, ovulation test....I think getting that obsessive about it helped me to make it more fun in a way...but I am very geeky :p

FB is very overrated, but I love it. I have reconnected with so many friends and family I had lost touch with. My mom sends me FB messages instead of texting me now cause she says she gets a faster response from me lol

I'm not in my TWW just yet! Hopefully I'm o'ing tonight. I do think I o the night of my pos opk, my surge seems really quick. Today: 6am very faint 'everyday' kinda line, 3pm a little darker, 6pm half way there, 9pm positive! And then I o really soon after. Maybe this is why I'm never successful? Maybe my eggy never lives long either. We had planned to do smep but as oh said about not liking so much planning, we have just been going with the flow. But it's working out really well! Hoping for a rise in temp in the morning as I feel a bit of o pain now :)

Hi. :) I know this post is a couple days old but I just had to comment on it since I see you Oed exactly when you thought you were!
This cycle is the first time I ovulated, and I Oed the same day as the surge also.
Opk was almost there in the AM, and very positive in the afternoon. The ovary pains got pretty sharp during the evening. This morning my temp went up and opks are negative! So that is a pretty fast surge.
I wonder if it's like you say and it means the egg is short lived? That is something useful to know in this TTC business! Now I'll have to go google that....

Hi Girls!

I shall be adding you all on facebook now :) im Jessica Collins and my cover foto is a wedding one!

KK- lovely to see pics of baby Willow, she is so cute! her big bro seems to adore her too!

Miranda- I love your wedding pics! I hope your not too uncomfortable at the mo!

Wanabe- Aww i hope af stays away from you! when is af due again? Ive had to stop telling my dh of symptoms as hes so negative, trying not to get excited i suppose!

Loulou- good luck with your patience to wait hehe!

Danielle- i hope the ms isnt too hard on you and something can be done to help you!

Pal- aww thats sad about you maybe needing to move! When will it be?

Afm- im now 8 dpo, still feeling pretty yukky, cant put my finger on it but just dont feel myself. i think its just a bug though!

Pickle- how are you doing?

:dust: to you all xx

It definitely wasn't AF it was only that one time and nothing since. AF is due any time after the 11th (I think the 13th really?)

DD/Kristi - This is quite embarrassing but I've now added 2 Danielle's lol because I went off of Kristi's page but I think one of her friends added me back :haha: So are you Danielle H or Danielle F? haha so sorry!! I'm assuming you are Danielle H.
Kristi - Apparently now me and your friend Danielle F are friends too :haha:

I guess that's what happens when I try to do things without knowing all the facts lol sorry girls

Jessica - I can't find you on Facebook. Perhaps your security setting are too high? I can only be seen by friends and friends of friends...so that narrows it down a lot.

Lol I'm Danielle H. :) I thought I sent you a request?

May be around beginning of September it seems, close to my b'day.

Btw seems AF is just few hours away from me. Saw some spotting. I am do tired of AF.

Kerry: How are you ? Any plan on testing early or are you going to wait till missed AF to test ?

:hugs: ladies. I think we might need to move out from Houston, TX soon. DH got informed that his project might come to an end due to some budget issues. So time for a new project, may be new place/city/state is on the cards :shrug: Don't have any confirmation yet but things would be clear in few weeks. I have made friends here and started to like this place, plus weather is not that bad during winter. I don't want to move at any cost :sadangel:

Hey :flower: I'm ok, 3dpo so feeling very behind! I really hope AF doesn't kick in for you. I think we are all just fed up now! :hugs: let's cross our fingers for you not having to move eh.

Hi. :) I know this post is a couple days old but I just had to comment on it since I see you Oed exactly when you thought you were!
This cycle is the first time I ovulated, and I Oed the same day as the surge also.
Opk was almost there in the AM, and very positive in the afternoon. The ovary pains got pretty sharp during the evening. This morning my temp went up and opks are negative! So that is a pretty fast surge.
I wonder if it's like you say and it means the egg is short lived? That is something useful to know in this TTC business! Now I'll have to go google that....

Hi! Welcome :thumbup: sounds like you're just like me. They say an egg can last 12 to 24 hours? I think? So maybe ours scrapes the lower end :dohh: hopefully we both have lots of :spermy: waiting for it this time.

Jessie, I'm doing good! We have just been informed that we have been accepted for a mortgage so the apartment is definitely ours! Very exciting :happydance: can't wait to get all the details and a moving date. So all good things come in threes.. Job promotion, new place... BFP for us all?? Let's keep our chins up this cycle. :hugs: how you doing?

Miranda! Is he coming yet?! :haha:

KK how's willow doing? Giving you some rest yet? Sleep when baby sleeps? My sister in law says that's a myth :haha:

Lou anymore weird baby shifting?

Jessica - I can't find you on Facebook. Perhaps your security setting are too high? I can only be seen by friends and friends of friends...so that narrows it down a lot.

Lol I'm Danielle H. :) I thought I sent you a request?

Hmm ill have a look for you and go off the others friends xx

Pickle- oooh how exiting!the fun of buying accesories then too with ur new wages :winkwink: i hope u get a triple wowzers and a bfp too! all going well for u! im ok hun, 8dpo now, feeling shitty this month, dunno why but havent really felt well the last few days and very teary! not even due on yet either grrr!

Jess, even though it's crappy that you feel, well, crappy - it also sounds like good pg symptoms.. Even at 8dpo. Fx lovely :hugs:

Jessie - :hugs: I agree that although crappy, it could likely be a good sign! I have been super sleepy and slightly nauseated the past few days. I still have that metallic taste in my mouth that I had last month...I read that's also due to acid/GERD though so who knows!

Pickle - That's awesome news on the house! Congrats!! :happydance: I also believe things happen in 3s so hopefully bfp is coming up for you!! How exciting! Don't worry about feeling so behind - we are all here for you no matter where you are in your cycle :hugs:

Fairy - :hugs: I hope it's not AF!! What dpo are you?? Spotting isn't always a bad thing...Wishing you the best regardless hun. We are here for you :hugs:

AFM - I am starting my job tomorrow!! Training and such, and some classroom work also :) I had the option of tmrw or Monday and I said tmrw sounds great! :haha: I am super excited!! What a long application process!! I'm ready to actually work ($$$ lol)
That spotting last night was definitely not AF; esp as I'm only about 9dpo today so I can only think that it might have been IB but TRYING not to get my hopes up too much...BUT, I've only had that with my chemicals, or spotting closer to when AF is due (12DPO or so that just lead to AF) :happydance: (SHHH Don't tell OH I am that excited, lol :haha:)
Slightly random and not baby-related, but I almost forgot that I still haven't gone to Block Island for my birthday! :p I tried talking to OH about it last night, but apparently we were both not in a good mindset and snapped at each other about it, so I said forget it. Which is good actually because he wanted me to book it for this Sunday but I wanted to come home earlier since my 1st day of work would likely be Monday and he didn't seem to factor that in. Anyways...It will probably be next Saturday/Sunday and I will again have to explain why I don't want to come home the latest one like we usually do (8:10 then get to NL by like 9pm; drive home by 9:30, etc. just seems too late to me when I'll have to get up extra early to drive an hour to work. We'll see. Going in tmrw for 9am so that means I'll have to get up at 7am or so which isn't bad at all. If I were working the 7:30 shift I'd have to wake up at 5:30 or so...:wacko: Which would be fine but my body needs an adjustment for sure!!

Sorry for the rambling.
Where is Bomma?? I am missing her!! :cry:

Just popping in for a quick update, dr had me go to the hospital to start induction today as I was spilling 2+ protein in my urine at my appointment.

Looks like I'll have a baby sometime in the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->