Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I know I already said it on Facebook, but he is just perfect :) Now I can't wait to watch him grow!

Congratulations on the birth of baby James, he is absolutely gorgeous!:happydance::flower::hugs:

He is gorgeous Miranda! Absolutely perfect :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Huge congrats! <3

Sorry about the c-section, it's all worth your beautiful Prince! :)

Miranda he is so lovely, congrats!
Hope you're feeling ok after your c section?
I was thinking last night how exciting it must be to finally find out what your child looks like. Features combined, hair, eyes. Must be amazing :)

I'm doing well considering :)

James is a very quiet baby, and is currently under a blue light for jaundice, so its great he's not a crier :haha:

How are all you ladies? I hope James brought some bfps with him!

Awww Miranda hes beautiful!!

How are you all doing?

I'm not having the best weekend, im having the kind of weekend when af arrives. which is odd as she hasnt arrived, not due for another 5 days.I think its because ive had a really quiet weekend with no plans, sat yesterday thinking hmmm what to do today and all of a sudden it hit me, thinking i wanna be surrounded in nappies, taking my baba out today in the pram. Im kind of in limbo at the mo because i dont really wanna go out drinking all the time, everyone around me has kids, and im just waiting, i find it so hard thinking how much longer am i going to be waiting! thankfully the next 6 weekends i have plans so maybe this will distract me! fed up of crying this weekend! im also determined now to get the dh sa test done asap! no symptoms yet, no sore boobs, mild af pains yesterday, no more nausea so its just waiting til fri now!
I hope you all in the tww are doing better than me!

:dust::dust::dust:

How are you all doing?

I'm not having the best weekend, im having the kind of weekend when af arrives. which is odd as she hasnt arrived, not due for another 5 days.I think its because ive had a really quiet weekend with no plans, sat yesterday thinking hmmm what to do today and all of a sudden it hit me, thinking i wanna be surrounded in nappies, taking my baba out today in the pram. Im kind of in limbo at the mo because i dont really wanna go out drinking all the time, everyone around me has kids, and im just waiting, i find it so hard thinking how much longer am i going to be waiting! thankfully the next 6 weekends i have plans so maybe this will distract me! fed up of crying this weekend! im also determined now to get the dh sa test done asap! no symptoms yet, no sore boobs, mild af pains yesterday, no more nausea so its just waiting til fri now!

Jess I'm in the same boat. Friends all want me to go out drinking and I don't want to touch a drop. And wouldn't care if I couldn't for 9 months plus! Conceiving is all I can think about. We were in Argos earlier, a guy was collecting this baby mat thing with the dangly play things? My eyes watered like crazy and had to tell myself how crazy I am for getting upset over it! Newborns everywhere. Pregnant ladies every way I turn. When will it be our turn :(

How are you all doing?

I know exactly what you mean, and it's hard to deal with. The feeling of being forced into just waiting, and waiting, while everyone else has babies and families - its the worst.
I'm almost 30, and fully expected to have like three kids by now. Instead I have zero, and all my friends/people my age have kids. I don't fit in with them, who can handle baby talk when my heart is breaking?
At the same time I don't fit in with those who choose NOT to have kids and just want to party.
It's a terrible thing to deal with.

:hugs::hugs:

I know girls, i literally have a list on my phone of names, when i wake up its the first thing i think about and when i go to sleep its the last, when i look in catalogues i cant help but go straight to the nursery section. and then people all around you just get pregnant at the drop of a hat. Sometimes i think this cannot be healthy to put yourself thru but then i think well my only other option is to stop trying and i just cant do that. omg i think ttc is one of the most emotionally draining things there are. and all i keep thinking is i did catch whilst on the pill, (7 years ago minuet and i didn't have the baby) so how am i finding it so hard to catch now?
:wacko::cry::shrug::growlmad::sad2:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you both!! xxxx

:hugs: Aww ladies I know exactly how you feel. I am praying for all u ladies to get ur bfp's. You all r doing something about it so it is just a matter of time before u ladies get ur sticky beanys. I wish u ladies the very best and I will be here to celebrate with u all xx Good luck xx

:hugs::hugs: My heart hurts cause you all are hurting. I can't wait for you guys to get your rainbows. There is nothing I can say that can help that ache, but just know that I am constantly sending you positive vibes and hoping your wait isn't much longer. :hugs::hugs:

Jess, Wanna and Pal I was going to message you on FB and ask if you wanted me to add you to our group there as well. (its totally private and will not be viewable to your friends and family.) But since FB is doing the messenger thing separate on mobile I wasn't sure who all was using it. I'm not cause I don't want them eating more of my data space.

I know girls, i literally have a list on my phone of names, when i wake up its the first thing i think about and when i go to sleep its the last, when i look in catalogues i cant help but go straight to the nursery section. and then people all around you just get pregnant at the drop of a hat. Sometimes i think this cannot be healthy to put yourself thru but then i think well my only other option is to stop trying and i just cant do that. omg i think ttc is one of the most emotionally draining things there are. and all i keep thinking is i did catch whilst on the pill, (7 years ago minuet and i didn't have the baby) so how am i finding it so hard to catch now?

:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Aww ladies I know exactly how you feel. I am praying for all u ladies to get ur bfp's. You all r doing something about it so it is just a matter of time before u ladies get ur sticky beanys. I wish u ladies the very best and I will be here to celebrate with u all xx Good luck xx

:hugs: That is very sweet of you! :hugs:

Hi girls!! feels like it's been forever since I sat down and checked this site lol. I had to quickly come on to see baby James because something told me it was time :cloud9: so congrats again, Miranda!! :happydance:

Jessie&Pickle - :hugs::hugs: We're all in this together...It's definitely not an easy thing to go through. I can literally start crying just from walking through the baby section of Walmart. I just can't wait until it's my turn to care for a baby of my own. I've spent my entire life so far helping others raise their children and watch them grow and learn and I just can't imagine the feeling I'll have when it's my OWN child...:cloud9: I just found out another FB friend is preggo, which clearly I'm happy but it's also quite a tug at the heart strings :shrug:

:hugs::hugs: Thanks so much for the support for us TTC girls. It really means a lot. It's nice to have a group of women that understand the heartache of BFNs and the wishful hoping and praying for BFPs...Your support means the world to me and I look forward to continuing this bond that we all are forming :hugs: :hugs:

Minuet - Welcome!! So you are in the TWW now also, right? What DPO are you? Any symptoms? :dust: good luck!!

I hope everyone is doing fabulous!!! Sending positive energy all around!! :happydance:

AFM - Work was so much fun! (Am I allowed to say that?? haha) I got to meet everybody there, play with the babies, do some paperwork, etc. - It was quite a long day! I need to get used to working 8hour days again, driving basically an hour to/from and going to bed early and waking up early (I LOVE my sleep so this gets tricky) But I think I'm off to a good start!! I'm excited for tmrw! Really not sure when I will have time to come check on you girlies, so my updates may be quicker but I promise to continue stalking everybody :haha:
I had some AF-type cramping the other day and thought it was strange, and then I also had a pinkish/orange hue when I wiped :shrug: I think AF is actually due tmrw or any time this week but it sure doesn't feel like she will show yet. Stress might be the culprit this month though as I've had so much happening all at once. We will see!! I was also having a tough time staying "in the mood" (down there) when we were trying to dtd the other day...It actually was like a burning sensation when we tried it anyways with spit and I ended up stopping because it just wasn't fun for me at all. Today luckily for OH we got to dtd (twice :haha:) and it was just lovely! Oh yeah!! He's not getting headaches anymore after sex!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: We/he took like 4 days off completely from sexual play and then tried again the 5th day and he was back to normal :) so maybe we just over-did it with our 12-day marathon :haha:

Okay girls, I've rambled enough. I need to get my butt in bed before I get cranky lol got a long day/week ahead of me!!

:hugs: Jessie. I know how you feel. It is really hard. I had my share of cry today. It just hit me that I am going to be 31 within a month and not pregnant yet. I know it is hard to be at peace unless we get pregnant. I am praying for all of us for our BFP :hugs: I hope God is listening to my prayers.

:hugs::hugs: My heart hurts cause you all are hurting. I can't wait for you guys to get your rainbows. There is nothing I can say that can help that ache, but just know that I am constantly sending you positive vibes and hoping your wait isn't much longer. :hugs::hugs:

Jess, Wanna and Pal I was going to message you on FB and ask if you wanted me to add you to our group there as well. (its totally private and will not be viewable to your friends and family.) But since FB is doing the messenger thing separate on mobile I wasn't sure who all was using it. I'm not cause I don't want them eating more of my data space.

I think it's not a problem if it is private. I am not using that messenger either.

Hi girls!! feels like it's been forever since I sat down and checked this site lol. I had to quickly come on to see baby James because something told me it was time :cloud9: so congrats again, Miranda!! :happydance:

Jessie&Pickle - :hugs::hugs: We're all in this together...It's definitely not an easy thing to go through. I can literally start crying just from walking through the baby section of Walmart. I just can't wait until it's my turn to care for a baby of my own. I've spent my entire life so far helping others raise their children and watch them grow and learn and I just can't imagine the feeling I'll have when it's my OWN child...:cloud9: I just found out another FB friend is preggo, which clearly I'm happy but it's also quite a tug at the heart strings :shrug:

:hugs::hugs: Thanks so much for the support for us TTC girls. It really means a lot. It's nice to have a group of women that understand the heartache of BFNs and the wishful hoping and praying for BFPs...Your support means the world to me and I look forward to continuing this bond that we all are forming :hugs: :hugs:

Minuet - Welcome!! So you are in the TWW now also, right? What DPO are you? Any symptoms? :dust: good luck!!

I hope everyone is doing fabulous!!! Sending positive energy all around!! :happydance:

AFM - Work was so much fun! (Am I allowed to say that?? haha) I got to meet everybody there, play with the babies, do some paperwork, etc. - It was quite a long day! I need to get used to working 8hour days again, driving basically an hour to/from and going to bed early and waking up early (I LOVE my sleep so this gets tricky) But I think I'm off to a good start!! I'm excited for tmrw! Really not sure when I will have time to come check on you girlies, so my updates may be quicker but I promise to continue stalking everybody :haha:
I had some AF-type cramping the other day and thought it was strange, and then I also had a pinkish/orange hue when I wiped :shrug: I think AF is actually due tmrw or any time this week but it sure doesn't feel like she will show yet. Stress might be the culprit this month though as I've had so much happening all at once. We will see!! I was also having a tough time staying "in the mood" (down there) when we were trying to dtd the other day...It actually was like a burning sensation when we tried it anyways with spit and I ended up stopping because it just wasn't fun for me at all. Today luckily for OH we got to dtd (twice :haha:) and it was just lovely! Oh yeah!! He's not getting headaches anymore after sex!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: We/he took like 4 days off completely from sexual play and then tried again the 5th day and he was back to normal :) so maybe we just over-did it with our 12-day marathon :haha:

Okay girls, I've rambled enough. I need to get my butt in bed before I get cranky lol got a long day/week ahead of me!!

Good that no more headache for him. May be you are right test was from over exertion from DTD. Just have fun with it and enjoy. Good luck for BFP.

Minuet: Welcome here hun.:flower:

Miranda: Hope you are healing properly from C-section. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"