Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Pal- :hugs: to you. It sucks doesnt it, i suppose all we can do is keep trying!

Wanabe- Im glad your oh headaches have stopped! When is af due now? I hope that evil witch stays away for the next 9 months!

xxxxxx

:hugs: to you ladies <3 my heart is aching for all of you. I pray you all get your sticky beans very soon and don't have to endure ttc much longer. I really wish I could give you all real life :hugs:

Miranda- I hope James recovers from jaundice quickly! I've heard it's fairly common but I have no experience with it. Do you get to take him home as soon as it's cleared up?

Wannabe- I'm glad you are enjoying your new job :) that is fantastic! I'm sure it's hard to get in the swing of things (I know I would struggle) but you will do it :)

Another great day at work! :happydance: I can definitely get used to this lol. It's so low-key and pretty much just go with the flow for now. After labor day we are getting new babies (like 6 week olds!!) so things will change then.

I think AF is starting to come...I had more pink spotting all day today but it never turned into anything

Wanabe- im glad you are enjoying work. i think af will be here soon for me too, i have those af pains! :hugs: to you xx

Thanks dream, I said that to my boy this morning and he said "but you say that every month at this time" lol. He's right.

Been having such funny dreams the past few nights! Last nights was I sent boy to get a preggers test, he came back with his arms full of ovulation tests and a fertility monitor :haha: his face was a picture when I said wrong ones silly!!

I think I always dream about pg stuff when I look at this forum before sleep.

I've heard that, but it's def not the first baby related dream I've had! I think TTC sends us all a bit mad.

So I'm super duper confused right now. Tmi warning:
I just went to the loo (don't be silly girls don't poop!!)
And when I wiped I noticed a lot of creamy cm on the tissue, cause we are all mad like I said and check our tissue every damn time! Anyway, it was a big blob of cm creamy but light brown tinged. I was like what the hell?! AF making her appearance this early? So I wiped again and it was like EWCM but not. Like it's creamy andddddd clear and stretchy but not usual EWCM stretchy, and had a brown stringy streak in it. And the next check, it was just kinda slightly EWCM. Wtf?! I've checked my charts, and while noticing my current one looks good, it's also following the same pattern as usual, but no spotting this early.

Any ideas ladies? I never look into cm after ovulation as I think our bodies produce whatever the hell it likes and nobody is the same pregnant or not. But this is out of the norm.

Pickle- your chart looks great! It would be a perfect time for IB at 8 dpo, I'm keeping my fx'ed! I never had it but I've heard it described very similar to what you're describing! I hope this is it! When are you planning on testing?

Wannabe and Jessie- I hope it's not af! She needs to stay away!

DD- Happy 7 weeks! How are you?

Pal, Natasha, Miranda, Kristi, Minuet- how are you ladies?

Pickle brown tinged cm at 8dpo is bang in bracket for ib. Your chart and brown tinged cm all points to 1 thing......... B freaking F P!!!!. Good luck hun xx

Loopy good to hear from you :) how are you doing?

Dream I'm kinda optimistic though I did google a lot. Bad idea :haha: I read about having it and not ending up pg, and a whole ton of ladies came back with "had it and not pg" or even they've had it every single cycle. So I think it's 50/50 but I don't think I've ever had this before. Fx sooooooooo tightly!

Your chart does look really good pickle...that temp is steadily rising. I really hope this is your month! Google is the devil...for everything lol!

Lou I'm doing good...think Willow is having a growth spurt, she is cranky and wanting to eat a lot more often. We have her two month check up next Monday. Can't wait too see how much he weighs!

Sounds like she's gonna be tall KK ;)

I didn't sleep very well last night so my temp was screwy :( but I did go back to sleep after that (day off) got 2 1/2 more hours sleep took temp again and then did the online calculator thing to minus back to my 5am and it came out almost exactly the same so maybe it wasn't far off. I hope that all made sense! Will know tomorrow if temp stays up. No more spotting so far.

Pickle that made me chuckle, i check now every time i wipe too. i was jus googling restless legs (growing style pains) in adults leading to bfp, im sure im going doolally! i thought give it anutha few months and ill be googling 'coughing at 2pm on a thursday leading to bfp' hahahaha :haha:

In all seriousness tho, new symptoms are good so fx this is a new bfp symptom for u!! :hugs: be a fab month for u to top everything off!!

Jess :haha: :haha: :haha: you're right, I think I'm nearly at that point!! Time to google stinging eyes at 9pm whilst cooking dinner.. BFP?!

It really would be a great great great month if I get my wish. Honestly. Everything seems to be going so smoothly.

Restless legs is actually a very common BFP symptom yknow, I've read it a lot in TWW lists. I can't count that for me as I've actually had that all my life. It happens randomly and I think getting it in my arms is the worst. I just flail them randomly and the boy is like :/ I have a crazy girl. Drives me insane.

Everything crossed for us. Fo' srs.

I think dh is with ur oh on that one, he thinks im barking. haha!

:hugs: ah well we can keep symptom spotting until we get that bfp whic hopefully wont be too much longer, i keep thinking surely its gotta be soon!!

xxxx

Hey ladies, recovery has been harder then I'd imagined...as the pain has brought me to big sobbing tears some days. I'm doing so much better now!

I was discharged Sunday night after we got James bilirubin results back (they had gone down!!) And of course the pharmacy wasn't open anymore so all I had to take was 200mg ibuprofen, which is nothing. I'm not taking the percocet I was prescribed, just 800mg ibuprofen and although still pain every now and then I'm so much better then I was. I've been updating my journal a little more often, will put link back in my signature when I get the chance, I've had a rough time between c section pain and James being jaundice and needing to go to the drs so often. He's only 4 days old and poor kids been stuck in the foot at least ten times for blood draws :(

He's such a good baby though! And my husband has really been great with helping me!

Happy 17 weeks loulou!

Happy 22 weeks (tomorrow) dream!

Happy 7 weeks dd!

Pickle - I hope thats IB! Sounds really promising and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Pal and Jessie - hang in there, your bfps will come so soon!

Wannabe - so great you love your new job! Sorry it seems AF has arrived!

I'm sending all the positive energy I've got for you ladies, hope you're all doing well! I'll check in when I can ;)

Hi girls!! :hugs:

So my spotting definitely turned into AF last night after BD. But that's okay. I do want to figure out why I seem to have IB at times though, only to end with AF/chemical. Like, it's literally a spot of pink on 8dpo, nothing at all again until 11dpo and then that turns to AF. Why? Low progesterone? It's weird too...I think this month was only a 27/28-day cycle?? It's usually 30-32. But last month was later...:shrug: Also my cramps have been pretty strong the last few cycles, when I wasn't having any for a while!? Ugh.. Oh, and headache lets me know when AF is here...:growlmad: worst coincidence ever. They both suck - one or the other would be more manageable!

I plan on doing OPKs and BDing as much as we can, as now we are both working full-time and will basically only see each other on weekends for the time being. So really not "trying" anymore and just gonna see what happens. The OPKs is more just so I know if/when I am ovulating and whether or not my LP is okay.

Pickle - I really hope your outcome is different than mine and you get a BFP!! :hugs: I just would keep an open mind and try not to get too excited (like I do/did) in case it's not your month. :hugs:

Jessie - I hope AF stays away for you too! AF cramps can be a sign too which is super confusing lol but I'm wishing you luck!!

Miranda - :hugs: I'm sorry things have been a bit rough with c-section and jaundice but I'm sure you'll both be feeling better in no time and able to enjoy each other!! :cloud9:

Happy 7 weeks, DD!!! :happydance: I hope the MS is easing up for you??

Fairy - Where are you in your cycle? Hope all is well!

Kristi, Ciara, Natasha, Minuet, Bomma(?) - Hope everyone is doing fabulous!!

My job is going great! It's super slow though, we only had 2 babies again today!! Which makes the day drag on...which is tough because I'm already re-learning how to function at a full-time job as it is lol. Nap time for the babies is usually when I was napping too :haha: so I am missing those napping days lol. Now I just go to bed before 10 every night...9 is always my goal but it never works out like that lol. Hopefully tonight it will be closer to 9 because my head is killing me. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I hardly eat anything anymore now too since I feel like I never have time. Obviously that will need to change, because I really need to eat properly and take care of myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->