Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hey Girls

Wanabe :hugs: sorry about af hun! Have a couple of days to yourself and then pick yourself up and off on another cycle! Your job sounds manic hun!

Pickle- i have everything crossed for you

How are all you other lovely ladies doing?

Miranda- Big kiss to baby James, take it easy hun!

AFM- ive had a nitemare of a morning, woke up to a flat tyre, had to buy another one even tho i bought 4 new tyres 8 weeks ago, argh, i kept thinking come on af just come and give me an even worse day. Over the tww ive had restless legs, nausea, headaches, and now 2 days before af i have no af pains, no bloating, no sore boobs as usual. im sure its playing tricks on me. but tomorrow me and dh are going to the races with some other couples so it should be a boozy day, i hate drinking on the tww but i suppose at least if af comes tomorrow/fri ill have my mind taken off it! and i know my luck, af will be coming!

:hugs::dust: to you all xx

Pickle- I'm good, thank you! :)

I am really, really hoping for you this cycle! Either way you will have an answer soon and I know the not knowing drives us insane! :haha: but I have my fx'ed tightly that we get some bfp news from you in a couple of days :)

Google is awesome and I hate it! It's hard to believe that not too long ago no one knew what Google was and therefore couldn't drive themselves mad looking things up :haha: I love that I can have any thought and just type it in and always get an answer, even if it's a crazy and totally not helpful answer :haha:

Jessie- I hope af is a no show! You have some different stuff going on this cycle and I have my fx'ed! Are you going to test before drinking tomorrow, I know most do for a piece of mind, but it's definitely whatever you're comfortable with :) I hope you have a surprise coming! :)

I'm sorry for the crappy start to the day! I think I would have been calling wherever I bought the tires from and bitching them out for selling me shitty tires :haha: I have 2 that have been losing air since a few months after I bought them and I just keep pumping them back up until I buy new ones :dohh: anyways, I hope your day gets better hun! :hugs:

Oh, and your symptoms and lack of the norm sound good! Fx'ed!

Natasha- Happy 22 weeks!

Miranda- before you know it you'll just be enjoying your little prince, both of you healthy and pain free :) I hope the recovery is over in a blink of an eye for you two! I remember feeling like my DD was always at the dr (she had 2 heart murmurs at birth) and now we go once a yr for a physical (unless she's sick, which is usually a cold and doesn't require a dr). Time will fly darling! :) when things are not so crazy for you I would love to see another pic of James :) I hope you feel better soon!

Wannabe- I'm sorry af showed and your cycles seem to be wacky! I would definitely see if you can get your hormones tested just incase you need something to straighten them out, it would have time to work while you guys are ntnp :) I know it'll be tough with your new job, but it's the best advice I have :)

You'll be busier at work soon! School is starting very soon :) and you'll love every second of it!

How is everyone else?

I'm doing well, just staying busy :) 8 days to go!!! At this point I'm getting nervous that baby won't cooperate :haha: I'm going to drink a bottle of orange juice before I go in since I've heard it helps :)

Have a great day ladies, I'm off to school shop :)

Doritos, onion rings and sour cream dip.. I guess this is why I can't tone my thighs :haha:

I will be back to reply in a bit, haven't slept in 2 nights this girl needs a nap!

Attachments

• IMG_20140813_034627.jpg
    IMG_20140813_034627.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 6
AFM- ive had a nitemare of a morning, woke up to a flat tyre, had to buy another one even tho i bought 4 new tyres 8 weeks ago, argh, i kept thinking come on af just come and give me an even worse day. Over the tww ive had restless legs, nausea, headaches, and now 2 days before af i have no af pains, no bloating, no sore boobs as usual. im sure its playing tricks on me. but tomorrow me and dh are going to the races with some other couples so it should be a boozy day, i hate drinking on the tww but i suppose at least if af comes tomorrow/fri ill have my mind taken off it! and i know my luck, af will be coming!

:hugs::dust: to you all xx

Aww sorry you had a lousy morning. :( I'm not sure how it works over there, but here there is usually a warranty on the tires for a while. Maybe your tire that went flat still has a warranty or coverage and you could get your money back?
AF needs to stay away!

Sorry AF showed Wanna :( But you seem to be pretty cool with it, and I bet that's cause you are enjoying your new job so much :D Glad you are loving it!

Sorry you had a crappy day Jessie, enjoy this weekend though! Can't wait to see what these weird symptoms bring you!

Miranda I hate your recovery is not as comfortable as some. It won't be much longer and you will be moving around without pain though :) James is adorable, give him a peck on the head from me!

Lou- 8 more days 8 more days!!! Yay!!!

I hope you got a nap in Pickle!!

Big hugs to everyone else, if I don't check back in before Friday everyone have a fantastic weekend!!!!

Well today was a good day until my car decided to act up, had to deal with that tonight before coming home so it took me an hour longer than usual - 2 hours to get home today :growlmad: and on the way home there were some crazy drivers...Just glad to be home!
I literally walked inside the door, picked up one of my cats and just started bawling my eyes out. I am quite emotional/stressed I suppose and tonight just hasn't been going to plan. I guess having AF doesn't really help either :shrug: although it's still basically just spotting...I've been trying to stay away from tampons since they come out pretty much clean, but it does get on a pad, just very light. :shrug: Maybe my stress is making it go wonky. I didn't realize it but this job is really stressing me out. It now clicked that I won't have any time other than going to work. I won't see OH or family at all on weekdays pretty much and then weekends I get stressed because I worry about the following week. :nope: I hope I can make this work out, because I can't stand the feeling I feel tonight :cry:
Great now I want Doritos...Ha.
OH is coming over since he called and I was crying (which isn't like me). God I love him so much :cry:

Finally got some sleep but still absolutely knackered. Temp dropping, cramps and light spotting :( not a good day today. I was really hopeful. How are you ladies? Sorry about the AF appearances :( hope you feel better wannabe and you never know, it might not turn into AF after all!

It's gone now, just a super light AF for the normal 3-4 days. I could've gotten away with using like 2 tampons the entire time, which is definitely lighter than usual for me, but I think stress changed it a bit. I know spotting/light AF can happen in early pregnancy too but I'm not thinking that as I have no other symptoms that seem out of the ordinary, other than headaches and exhaustion but I also just started this job full-time so still getting into the swing of things.

How is everyone else doing?

Pickle - I hope it's not AF but if it is you're not alone, as she already got me :growlmad:

Miranda - I hope you and James are well recovered and enjoying each other now!! He's almost a week old already?! That's nuts!

Ciara - A week from today?! I am super excited, it's approaching quickly! I'm sticking with BOY as a guess, but we know I was wrong with Natasha :haha:

DD - How has the ms been? Any other new symptoms? Did you have a first scan yet? Hope all is well!

Jessie - How are you doing hun?

Hope everyone else is doing well! I have a headache and I'm exhausted so I am off to bed...(yes - already :haha:)

:sleep:

Pickle- your snack made me laugh like mad! :rofl: that's some crap I would pull out and my OH just thinks I'm nuts lol.

I hope your spotting stops dangit! I was getting excited! You need to get some sleep lovey. :hugs:

Wannabe- I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed and lonely :hugs: I definitely went through a lot of that with my last job, but it was because I worked nights and he worked days and the kids were in school so I never saw any of them :( it's a terrible feeling but it does get better with time, you end up finding time to make it work. I hope you can get it figured out soon hun! Do you and your OH plan on moving in together (if you don't mind me asking)?

Kristi- did you have Willow's appt? If so, how did it go? Sorry if you already said, I can't remember anything :dohh: post a pic if and when you have time pretty please :)

Miranda- I hope you and James are doing good :) big :hugs: to you both!

Afm- 7 days! No, im not excited at all :haha: and I'm still going with boy and I was also wrong for Natasha lol.

Yes, we've been talking about moving in together, but he lives in the opposite direction of my work right now (making it even farther) so we are talking about when his lease is up in Nov maybe we can move somewhere closer this way, but really I just don't know. I am pretty content right now, honestly, and the last time I moved in with my ex it was the worst experience of my life! But I do trust OH will be a better match as he has shown me that he tries to clean up after himself and whatnot, but he knows that's why I'm nervous about committing to move in lol. It's obviously gonna happen though, sooner or later! :haha:

OK now I'm seriously going to bed. Facebook and BnB babynames have took over for the past hour :wacko:

So sorry to see AF is making her rounds! I was so hopeful to see some bfps!

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Miranda - sorry your recovery isn't going great, hopefully you'll turn a corner soon! James is very cute!

Wannabe - sorry af came, but weird it was so light. Did you temp this cycle? That always helps me know it was af.

Jessie - update?

Lou - 7 days! I can't wait! Exciting!

Pickle - I really hope this is your cycle. Your food post made me laugh...there are a lot of reasons why I can't tone my thighs...lol

Dream! 22 weeks! Fantastic!

I have been very, very ill. I haven't eaten since Tuesday and all I ate that day were grapes (then I threw them up, sorry tmi). After a trip to the ER, my dr finally prescribed me zofran and I started taking it last night. Today, I have been able to drink more, actually get out of bed (pretty much been confined), and I'm not in constant pain. And, I just ate fries! I'm over the moon.

Oh, and more good news! I had my scan on Monday. HB was 153 and I measured 6w5d, which exactly matched my cycle. My next scan is next Thursday.

Oh wow DD that's awful it took a trip to the ER for your dr to prescribe you zofran, but I'm so happy you're finally feeling better!!

And even better the scan went well and little bean is measuring spot on!

My recovery has been much smoother the last few days. I've gotten in some much needed sleep and its done wonders. My husband is being amazing and it makes me love him so much more! And my mom has been helping out a lot. Brett's mom was here today..but it's not the same as my mom. James appetite is much better too!

I posted some collages in my pregnancy journal...will post link soon!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...august-2014-mamas-early-birthday-present.html

Thats the link. Pg 84 is the birth story and a few pictures posted between then and last page. Last page is the collages!

OMG James is super cute. Just gone to ur journal. Glad ur recovery is getting better now and that James is feeding well, congrats mama xx

DD yeah to finally have zofran. I am glad u can keep some food down and u r feeling a lot better. Also fantastic news and baby measuring spot on x

Sorry Wannabe that the witch made her appearance, but glad that u r loving ur new job at least that will distract u.

Pickle, Jessie and pal how r u ladies doing? Hope we get some bfp's this cycle xx

Loulou 7 more days yeaaaaa x

Kk how r u and Willow? Hope u r both doing great?

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone?

Take care ladies xx

Hiya Girls-

Miranda- James is gorgeous, i am glad you got some sleep! sounds like its all going lovely for u :hugs:

DD- Aww that sounds awful, hopefully know thatll kick in and youll feel better, i hope you can enjoy every min then!

Wanabe- I hope your feeling less stressed and upset. your oh sounds sweet, i bet he cheered you up!

Pickle- how are you doing hun?

Loulou- cant wait for your scan results :happydance:

afm- af arrived yesterday! dont feel as upset as usual, maybe because i spent all last weekend crying. i booked dh in for a sa on sept 23rd so hopefully itll either happen this month or well get some answers if not. i feel really determind this month, this cycle would be the best to get a bfp as weve been married a year, all the weddings and holidays will be over, and ive always said june would be the best time to have a baby for me. so im staying in the mood of lets get this af out the way and then do everything we can this month!

xxxx

Dd that's great news (getting the right meds) I'm so glad you're feeling better. I also really want fries now :dohh:

Dream no BFP from me but we will be booking an appointment with our doctor this month. It makes me really sad saying that :shrug:

Miranda so good to hear you're healing much better. Oh's mums are never as good as our own hey :winkwink: James is gorgeous, so cute and tiny!

Jess :hugs::hugs::hugs: AF is so shit to us. But you're getting answers soon that's brilliant. Then you will have a good action plan.

Afm, spotting is increasing, as usual. Cramps are worsening, as usual. And don't be fooled by my temps, they're usual too. Will drop tomorrow. So tired of all this now. Doesn't help being sooooo broody. :coffee:

Pickle, don't be sad saying that you are booking an appointment!! It could be the most awesome thing ever :) They can help you figure out why your eggy keeps slipping through each month and help you catch it :D ((Hugs))

DD- Zofran cheer!!!

Jessie- Great attitude, and GL with hubbies SA :) It was probably a good thing to have got your crying out last week so your mind was clear!

Dream- how have you been feeling? Getting movements in there now I suppose?

Lou- Yay!! Getting close :D exciting!! Baby better cooperate or Aunt krissy going to have a stern talking to do.

AFM- Willow is 2 months today and Lou her appointment is this Tuesday :) Attaching her 2 month picture for you all. I hope everyone in the group has a great weekend!

Attachments

• websize.jpg
    websize.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
Miranda- he is perfect! I love all the pics ♡ and Brett look absolutely smitten with him! I'm sorry you had such a crappy time with the hospital, but I'm glad his levels went down and James got revenge for you :haha:

DD- I'm sorry it took a trip to the er to get the zofran, I really don't understand why dr's don't listen :dohh: I'm glad the zofran is helping some though so you can keep some food down! Great news about the scan and terrific heart rate! :) keep us posted on the next one and I'd love to see pics if you get any :)

Wannabe- I know moving in together is a huge commitment but I think you'll be ok :) my rule was always that I had to live with someone to know if I could live with them for the rest of my life :) my OH moved in to my house within a couple months of meeting and way before we even had :sex: lol. I knew I wanted to be with him and had to make sure I could live with him :haha: I think you 2 will be just fine :) you seem to have a really good relationship and I hope everything goes smoothly when the time comes :)

Jessie- I'm sorry about af hun! You have a great outlook tho! :) I'm glad you got your DH booked in for a S.A.! Hopefully you won't need it :)

Pickle- I'm sorry! I do really think making yourself an appt will make you feel better and you may get an easy answer hun. In the meantime :hugs: have a drink for me pretty please!

Kristi- she is so beautiful! :) I love that pic! Let us know how her appt goes :) I let this baby know it better cooperate for us! :rofl: it shouldn't be a problem since baby is so active most of the time! I was watching tv last night and it's just rolling around like crazy then little kicks/prods all over :)

Natasha- how are you hun? I bet your little guys is giving you some good jabs! :)

Pal- how are u love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->