Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Lou - what is it, what is it, what is it?!?!? I'm so excited for you!

Lots seems to have happened here...
pickle! ((((((Hugs)))))) to you my dear! I was so hoping for you.

Jessie and Miranda- I hope this cycle is it!

Dream - happy 23 weeks!

My scan went great! Hb was 165, baby was movin it's little nubbin arms and legs all around, placenta in a great place, measuring 8w3d. :)

Ciara you need to update us!!! :flower:

I was all planned to test tonight but OH forgot to bring over the tests :dohh: silly boy! This weekend I def will test though just to figure out one way or another. I had some more goopy/stretchy CM again today, blood tinged a bit (I actually took a pic cuz it was so much and so odd lol) I guess it could be EWCM seeing as I'm CD11 today supposedly but I also realized I had symptoms before this "AF" also - remember I said at 8dpo I had what I thought was IB? I feel that might be true still so would like to find out. I'll plan to expect BFN and just another weird AF but the "I don't know" is getting to me. I'm itching to test!!!
I have been slightly nauseated today also :shrug:
We :sex: again tonight just in case ;) Haha but he doesn't wanna talk TTC anymore :(
I seriously have AF cramps all day today...Feels like I'm on my period (the exact cramps, definitely noticeable)!?!?!

Yay DD for a great scan!!! :happydance:

DD- That is fantastic news! :happydance: I am so thrilled for you!

18w3d1.jpeg
Side of face and arm
18w3d2.jpeg
Another side of face and arm
18w3d3.jpg
picture of the goods :haha:
18w3d4.jpeg
a very crudely detailed picture of the goods!

Team BLUE!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Baby is big and healthy :) Dr asked if I was sure I wasn't having twins :dohh: :haha:

KK - I can't wait til James sleeps 7-8 hrs through the night ;) So great Rand loves being in school, it makes his day a whole lot more enjoyable I imagine - especially if he gets all that special attention ;) I think it's completely normal to worry about a child's development (even without reason), both Rand and Willow are beautiful and unique individuals, and I hope Willow will help Rand to get more into the holidays :)

Loulou - Can't wait for an update!! It's definitely after 3pm now :D

Jessie - My one year anniversary is coming up in September as well! Hopefully this more relaxed cycle will bring you a BFP, and how great it would be to get a BFP for your anniversary! Definitely do try to enjoy your time with your DH, and have fun BD instead of TTC BD

Wannabe - I'll be keeping everything crossed for either a BFP or answers from this wonky cycle! Sorry you OH doesn't want to discuss ttc anymore, I think it really takes a toll on them when things don't happen right away!

Dream - Hope you and the little mister are feeling good and he's giving you lots of movement to enjoy!

DD - Yay! I'm so happy your scan went great! Love getting to see them move around in the u/s :)

Pickle and Pal - hope you ladies are alright, bug :hugs: and lots and lots of baby dust your way!

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

AFM - I'm doing well, James is eating good, he's starting to get a little double chin :D I've been enjoying every moment with him :cloud9:

:happydance: Congrats Ciara!!! We were right!!! :haha:
Yay for big & healthy!! (altho for your sake I hope not TOO big ;) )

Thanks Miranda - Keep those fingers crossed for me please :kiss:

Off to bed I go. At 9pm. because I can barely stay awake any longer...
These cramps better be because of a little bubbie :baby:

Thanks girls! <3 now to just come up with a name we can agree on :dohh:

Miranda- I'm glad you're doing so good and enjoying James :) I love when they start gaining and get the double chins and little rolls :haha:

Wannabe- I have my fx'ed for you!

Kristi- I had to point it out for my mom and best friend, they had no idea what they were looking at lol. I figured you ladies would get a kick out of it :haha:

:hugs: Pickle I'm so sorry that AF played tricks on you!

I have always had progesterone issues and spotted before AF would show up in full force. This cycle, being medicated, I for once did not spot.
This got my hopes up though, as AF stayed away for a while, but she showed up today full force. :(

Take it easy on yourself the next few days and I hope you feel better.

Everyone - I am still reading with interest all your updates and hoping for some well-deserved BFPs, but am finding it hard to keep up with everything. I guess I need to stop following so many threads. :haha:

Hey Girlies

Loulou- :happydance::baby::crib::blue: Yayyyy a little boy! Love the detailed pics haha! congratulations!!

Wanabe- Ill be waiting for your test results! fx crossed for u!!

Miranda- i loved the pic of James sucking this thumb, so cute! A bfp for my anniversary would be amazing! but im not getting my hopes up!

DD- im soo glad your scan went well! How are you feeling now sickness wise?

Thanks Dream! we had the rehersal last nite so super excited for tomorrow now!

yea :happydance: congrats loulou and welcome to Team blue :blue:. I guessed right haha . Boys are winning in this thread 3 :blue: and 1 :pink: so far. come on DD80. DD what are u hoping for?

Ciara - Not gonna lie, the pic with the arrows really helped me know what I was looking at :haha: I find ultrasounds pretty confusing honestly when they are all over the place I can't tell what anything is. Is that normal at all?? I hope I'd recognize my baby!! :shrug:

Thanks everyone - Will be testing tmrw morning!!

Thanks for being here ladies. I've had a few days to be upset etc, think it hit us hard this time, and AF is the most painful. We went to doctors today, she was USELESS and kept saying we are young (me 25, him 27) and it normal to not conceive for TWO YEARS. I nearly blurted "I bet you never had to try for over a year, you have no idea!!" So I stood my ground and said we both want to be tested. She was telling me I ovulate on day 14 with a 28 day cycle. I said no, I ovulate on day 19 with a 30 day cycle and she gave me a dirty look and said "and how do you know that?" I nearly cried with frustration. Oh doesn't understand and after when I was saying how she knows nothing he told me to chill out and "you're acting like you know it all" compared to her I DO. I'm so annoyed. Anyway, oh has his pot and we will do that after we start bd again so he's fresh, and I need to go for one on cd5 but that's a Sunday and I can't make it before then so I might be screwed this cycle. I'm about to do research on that.

Lou team blue! Congrats :)

Miranda hope you're feeling better

Jess how are you doing? What cd are you on?

KK you're so strong and the way you handle your son is beautiful. And willow is just lovely :)

Everyone else hope you're doing ok sorry I can't reply properly I'm fuming at this damn doc for treating me like dirt on her shoe!

Ladies I can't go for my cd5 tests as I'm on cd3 and hosp isn't open sat or sun (I need to fast for 12hrs and I've eaten today). But I've been reading and everyone else's story says they go for cd21 tests and then cd5 after :S can I do that?

Wow, I'd be fuming over that dr too! Is there anyway to see a different one?

I've no idea about the order of testing, maybe call and ask? I don't see why it would matter

:hugs: sorry the doc was not very understanding. They say that if the day 5 or day 21 test falls on sunday then u do it the next day. That was what i did .

Thanks dream. I'm reading that cd6 is too late but some people do it, just with my stop start AF this cycle I'm not 100% sure where I am at this point. Also cd21 testing is based on 28day cycle is it not? Mine averages 30-34 should I get it done a bit later?

i think that i was told to do mine on cd7 and cd 23 i think. can't really remember but they calculated my average and told me. Shame that doc wasn't that helpful. can u ring the fertility to confirm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->