Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Dream beat me to it! Lol happy birthday Miranda!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the support! I'm hoping that it eases up in the second tri - I've heard about half stories of women who had it go away and half about others who had it the whole time. I'm down 15 now and almost in the 150s. I guess the bright side is, if I gain a normal amount of weight, I'll end up skinnier in the end! Lol I'm such a woman sometimes!

Jessie - I'm not sure why I think it's a boy...I just do. Since the first week, I just feel it. We shall see what happens.

Wannabe - when are you testing? This weekend starts today I think! ;-)

Thank you ladies!

Dd - I hope you're one of the ones where it goes away! I didnt have gh but I did have m/s the entire pregnancy. It came and went, but it never went away 100%

Wannabe - post pics of the tests if you need extra eyes! Fx'd you get a bfp!

Hope you had a great day Miranda :hugs:

Afm, spoke to another doctor and he was so lovely, explained cd21 test is indeed for 7dpo and I should go for my cd5 one around cd2-4. I feel much better getting confirmation on what I already knew lol. We are going away tomorrow to see my gorgeous (talking now! Eek) niece for a day, and then off for a 4 day break beside the seaside. I have been so stressed at work so this will be a great getaway and coincidently it's the week leading up to my ovulation (Friday-ish) so yippee.

Does anyone suffer from constant blemishes? Ever since I was a teen I've had mild/moderate acne, it calmed down when I got on the pill and cleared all but the lower part of my face. Since I got off the pill my chin area has been horrendous. Nothing helps it. I've just bought some mineral make up with zinc in and I've been prescribed something topical (as TTC) and I'm hoping this helps. I'm aware it's partly a hormonal imbalance but it doesn't just come around AF, it's constant. I feel so ugly :( just wondering if anyone else has had this experience when stopping the pill?

Pickle- I have had it since I got pregnant with the m/c between my kids! It's awful and it's usually only the lower part of my face. It has to be something with hormones because it's 10× worse since I've been pregnant with this one! I've tried everything over the counter, makeups, lotions, face washes, toners, alcohol, peroxide, toothpaste, endless washing...and nothing helps! I haven't been to a dermatologist because I didn't have insurance forever but that has to be my next step. I HATE it and it makes me feel so awful about myself! Sometimes I can't figure out why my OH would want to look at me! I've been trying to do some research because I started getting dry patches in my hairline right above my ears and I came up with something! Suborrheic dermatitis I think is what it's called, but it matches what I have going on. I just have these patches of acne that will not go away and it's not like a pimple here and there, it's patches of several of them. I've been trying to follow advice for what to do if that is it and it seems to be helping a little, but not enough. If I can't cover it with makeup then it's not ok! Let me know if you come up with anything and I'll do the same :hugs:

And yay for a fun weekend! ;) get yourself some loving!

Wannabe- have fun and fx'ed for the test!

Miranda- that was hilarious! :rofl: Blake used to do a lot of projectile pooping and you could guarantee to get peed on almost every diaper change :haha: it doesn't last forever, so hopefully Brett will put on his big boy pants and change some diapers for you ;)

You did such a great job on the furniture! How beautiful! Very impressive :) now I'm also going for a cherry to match my bedroom set, so if my stain isn't right (it better be after all this work! Lol) would you recommend spray paint? I know it's a heck of a lot easier lol. I also have a changing table to do but that will be easier than the crib :) I just want to be done so I can post pics for you ladies! :)

And I love the pic with your pup in it! I totally get them getting comfy in non-convenient places, my lab does it all the time :haha: tell Brett he's not going to break James! They're fragile, but not that fragile :haha: Keith better not be scared to hold this LO, but I guess if he is I'll have to break him in gently (or not :haha: ) :)

DD- I really, really hope the HG goes away for you! I know a healthy baby is worth anything, but i hope you get to enjoy some of your pregnancy :hugs: and I kinda see the weight thing the same as you. Everyone but my dr seems concerned I haven't gained yet and the way I see it is I started this pregnancy at 140 which is 15-20 lbs more than my "normal" weight, I eat when I'm hungry and take my vitamins and the baby gets what he needs :) I'm not worried about it and it should be easier to shed the lbs after :)

How's everyone else?

Afm- still sanding lol. Having issues with my insurance not covering my bills and the 25 ppl I had to call yesterday had no answers. Ordered organza bags for my best friend's baby shower favors and they came in the wrong color :dohh: on top of this I've been doing the school orientations and since this is Sarai's first yr changing classes they thought it would be a good idea to run through a 2 hr drill of us changing through all her classes and running to her locker in between. Can I ask why the classrooms have to be so far away from each other :haha: she fared well, I did not lol. I'm done complaining now :) but...Sarai is supposed to start soccer practice on Tuesday and got her soccer ball stuck in a tree today. In an attempt to get it out she threw a 7 foot long broken piece of wood trim up at it and it fell and stabbed her in her predominant foot :( luckily it hit between her last two toes and didn't break a bone or anything, but it's a hole that can't be stitched and she's pretty swollen. She still has hopes of playing soccer (she's been very brave and tough) but I think her coach will say no :( poor honey!

If you're made it through this book then kudos to you! :haha: have a great night ladies :hugs:

I get pimples still. Hormones reak havoc! My skin actually cleared up off bc...pregnancy has brought on new acne though

Loulou- the spray paint I used was rustoleum its called kona brown I think. It's a bit more reddish but it's close to dark cherry :)

Lou - I wish your daughter a speedy recovery! Man, what a crazy accident! I'm sure she will be back playing in no time!

Pickle - after going off the pill, I had major trouble with my skin. I went from no blemishes really and dry to lots of pimples and oily but dry...it seemed impossible! I also had a ton of blocked pores and blackheads! I had to completely change my products. Here is what worked for me : 1) switching to a mild, natural soap with Dead Sea salt (I have the brand "ein gedi," but any good soap without sulfites and fillers will work), 2) use alpha hydrox every day to naturally exfoliate, and 3) use a good lotion on top of the hydrox that is free from parabens (I use 40 carrots for now). I had to do that for a few months before I was able to stop the hydrox. Now I use it only when I feel I need it. I also use some serums before my lotion now for more hydration and a pore cleaner mask every now and then. I also have a mud mask that I use sometimes which I really like. I mix the mud with water, little raw honey, and rose water.

Oh, and it is also important to watch your diet. Eat lots of good fats, take your fish oils, and a good multi. Good fats and lots of veggies and fruit are so important for balancing hormones.

Hiya girls hope you are all ok!

Miranda- the furniture looks fab! I hope you had a lovely birthday and got spoilt rotten!

Wanabe- I really hope you get some answers soon, it cant be fun not knowing what is going on! and to not get your hopes up bust be hard!

DD- I really hope you feel better soon and can start to enjoy your pregnancy!

Pickle- im glad that your have a better dr on the case, enjoy your seaside break, a nice relax will be good for you!

Afm- this has been my fertile week and I dunno whats changed in me but I have done no opking, ive completely stopped taking all my minerals and vitamins, its like ive given up, I just cant bring myself to be bothered! I know they can be wrong now and again but according to FF my o day was yesterday, (Saturday) we bd'd on Monday, thurs, fri and today so weve still tried to bd as much as poss but ive kind given up hope! we are off to cornwall tomorrow in a caravan by the coast until Friday so im looking forward to some quality time away!

:hugs: and :dust: to you all xx

Jessie- it sounds like your brain is telling you that you need a break! We can only endure so much before we need a break to refresh and be able to carry on :hugs: I hope this unintended break does wonders for you and brings you a surprise bfp! You never know love and I will keep my fx'ed for you! I hope you enjoy your relaxing time away with your DH and you really get to enjoy yourself without worrying about ttc business. I am sending tons of positive vibes your way and tons of :dust: HAVE FUN!!!! :hugs:

Miranda- thank you! Now I am totally confident that I can make something work for this furniture :) I had to take a break from sanding as I was getting a bloody nose from being dried out, but work will resume today or tomorrow :)

DD- I am going to have to look into what you have mentioned! You always have such great advice! :) it's so funny that acne gets associated so often with teens, but look at all of us adults that struggle. I struggle way more now than I ever did as a teen! Looking back this makes hormonal changes as a teen look like a walk in the park :haha:

Thank you for the well wishes for Sarai. I think she will heal up nicely as she's very good about letting me clean it up and adjust her bandages for what she's doing :) yesterday we had a big water slide out for the kids and I had to resort to gauze and duct tape :haha: it was cheetah print tape so she was happy and it worked really well! :)

I hope you're feeling ok! :)

Loulou - happy 20 weeks! Halfway through!! Glad Sarai is healing up nicely!

Dd - I'm gunna have to look into your regime as well. My skin has dried out so much since birth and the blackheads are ridiculous!

Jessie - hope you enjoy your time away with your dh! Sometimes our minds/bodies know whats best for our own sanity. A much needed break is probably very welcome!

Hope everyone is doing well!

:happydance: Happy 20 weeks Loulou :happydance:
Glad sarai is getting better. Just out of curiosity, how do you pronounce her name :blush:.

Jessie I am going to echo what the ladies have already said, maybe all u need is a break and BOOM. ...BFP xx

Pickle hun , how are you?

Hi girls - Looks like I've missed a lot. I will read everything and comment individually a little later. We just got back from VT now and I am exhausted, I barely slept the entire time :(

Test was stark white BFN with FMU on Saturday. Nothing else has changed.

The end.

Pickle - So glad you found a helpful doctor!! Some doctors think they know everything but sometimes we just know our bodies better than anyone else!! I can't speak much about pimples but I used to get them around AF time pretty badly but lately *knock on wood* my skin has been pretty clear?! I don't use any exfoliater or anything :shrug:

Ciara - I hope Sarai is healing nicely, and it's nice that they had a trial run of going through the classes. I think I remember doing that also, actually, and it came in quite handy. Let's hope she can get back to playing sooner rather than later!! She sounds tough like her momma ;)
Happy 20 weeks!!! :happydance:

Jessie - I agree maybe your brain is telling you not to worry this cycle and just see how things happen on their own! It definitely sounds like you've done enough BD at the right time, so hears to hoping you get that BFP soon!! :dust:

DD - I really hope the sickness eases up...Have you found anything that helps, even if it's just a little bit? I heard cinnamon candies can help with nausea...Or ginger candies also. Certain smells supposedly mask the yucky smells that set you off...I'm not sure if any of them would help with HG but I wish you the best!! :hugs:
Are you 10 weeks today?? :happydance:

AFM I'd be 7 weeks today. I'm wondering if I should try diluting my pee because of the Hook Effect? Any experience with this? It'd be interesting to know if you preg ladies would still get a BFP or not seeing as your HCG levels must be quite high by now?
Starting to think I am losing my mind. Keep reading stories about people whose doctors didn't believe them because they tested BFN all along and then they go back once they start feeling movements/kicks and ta-da there's a baby! :shrug:

I tested at 10 weeks out of anxiety and had two lines still...although fainter then my original bfp, still visible.

But some ladies start getting the hook effect pretty early on..so I dunno if my experience is helpful or not

I tested at 10 weeks out of anxiety and had two lines still...although fainter then my original bfp, still visible.

But some ladies start getting the hook effect pretty early on..so I dunno if my experience is helpful or not

When I was around 7 weeks I went to one of the healthcare expresses we have in town and had them draw my blood for a pregnancy test, took about 5 days to get the results but at least it was a def yay or nay. And it cost me $40 I think cause I had no insurance.

I need to figure out how to be able to go to the docs for bloodwork and not have to take time off work...
Then I'm going to feel ridiculous if I'm not pregnant this entire. freaking. time.
I might need a mental eval after all of this is sorted!!

God I feel nauseous tonight, worse than other days/nights...:nope: Also been noticing pinching feelings in my nipples and my throat is getting sore. I also have cold sores on my tongue :nope: Hopefully I'm not getting Strep and this all results in :baby:

If not, Lord help me...:cry:

I just realized I double posted earlier - sorry about that ladies!

Wannabe - whether a bfp or bfn it would be good to get solid answers. I can only imagine how frustrated you must be. Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->