Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Wannabe - did I miss you testing this weekend? I hope all so ok. (((Hug))) I took a test at like 6 weeks and my test line was waaaaaay darker than my test line. And my hcg was super high...I was doubling every 26 hrs or something. Test! And am 10 weeks today! Good memory! I'm officially a fetus carrier! No longer an embryo! Lol

Jessie - just take this time to relax. I took a few months off and it was a really nice break.

Lou - happy 20 weeks! Halfway!

The MS is ok...the zofran really helps. I've been able to eat more and more variety, which is nice. I even gained 1.5 lbs (maybe cause I barely poop..tmi, but lol). Of course, it all worries me because does that mean all is ok with the baby? I hope so... :)

I see the new ob on Monday afternoon. I'm hoping he tries the Doppler or something. I like frequent updates! I watched this "I didn't know I was pregnant" about women who just didn't know they were having twins (they knew they were pregnant) and this one woman decided she could do a birth at home, totally unassisted...she never went to an ob or midwife...I'd be going crazy! Plus, that's some serious balls to just be like, oh, I can do this alone. Who's does that?!?

And finally, I hope you all find some relief with the skin care regime. I also sometimes use rose water as a toner or a mychelle product that is like a mist product that helps tone/slightly exfoliate every now and then. I try to keep it simple and natural. And with the alpha hydrox...I started with 2/day for like 2 weeks, then just did it once per day for awhile, then went to 2-3/ week, then off completely. Point is, watch you skin...if you need more moisture, buy a night cream and use it during the day, if you need less, use something lighter. I only wash my face 1/ day now and it's fine.

DD- happy 10 weeks yesterday! :) I'm glad you're able to keep some stuff down now! And big yay for fetus stage! :happydance: I would just mention it to your ob about the weight and see what they say. I've actually lost a couple lbs since the last time I went (idk how!) and I will definitely be asking at my next appt. I think expected weight gain by now is about 10 lbs so I'm going in the wrong direction! I'm sure all is fine though and they will definitely let you know if they're concerned :hugs: and not being able to poop sucks! I was so regular in first tri and now it's like every few days :dohh: :haha:

Natasha- Happy 25 weeks! :) I hope you're feeling ok! :) her name is pronounced Suh-rye (I hope I did that right, I'm crap with that stuff!) ;)

Wannabe- big :hugs: I'm not sure what to say! I really hope you are preggo and your body isn't just tricking you! I never tested past 16 dpo (maybe a couple ic's after then) but I didn't experience the hook effect and my test line was way darker than the control at that point. Idk lovey, try getting a blood test and if it's positive you can celebrate, if negative we're all here for you! :hugs:

Miranda- how are you and James? Has Brett changed a diaper yet? :haha: I can't believe your little man is almost a month old! Time flies!

Kristi- how's miss Willow? And how is Rand getting on with school?

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Afm- thank you for the well wishes for Sarai! :) you are all so sweet! She's doing well and healing nicely :) she was able to start soccer yesterday so she's super happy! Actually I have to go pick her up from practice now lol. Idk if I'll be on tomorrow, it's Blake's bday and I have a bit to do :)

Lou - I will mention it to him. I have lost 15 since about week 6, so I was happy to level out/gain a bit. I've been working so hard to eat enough. I should make a list of things I need to discuss with him. I'm glad your daughter is doing better!

DD- happy 10 weeks yesterday! :) I'm glad you're able to keep some stuff down now! And big yay for fetus stage! :happydance: I would just mention it to your ob about the weight and see what they say. I've actually lost a couple lbs since the last time I went (idk how!) and I will definitely be asking at my next appt. I think expected weight gain by now is about 10 lbs so I'm going in the wrong direction! I'm sure all is fine though and they will definitely let you know if they're concerned :hugs: and not being able to poop sucks! I was so regular in first tri and now it's like every few days :dohh: :haha:

Natasha- Happy 25 weeks! :) I hope you're feeling ok! :) her name is pronounced Suh-rye (I hope I did that right, I'm crap with that stuff!) ;)

Wannabe- big :hugs: I'm not sure what to say! I really hope you are preggo and your body isn't just tricking you! I never tested past 16 dpo (maybe a couple ic's after then) but I didn't experience the hook effect and my test line was way darker than the control at that point. Idk lovey, try getting a blood test and if it's positive you can celebrate, if negative we're all here for you! :hugs:

Miranda- how are you and James? Has Brett changed a diaper yet? :haha: I can't believe your little man is almost a month old! Time flies!

Kristi- how's miss Willow? And how is Rand getting on with school?

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Afm- thank you for the well wishes for Sarai! :) you are all so sweet! She's doing well and healing nicely :) she was able to start soccer yesterday so she's super happy! Actually I have to go pick her up from practice now lol. Idk if I'll be on tomorrow, it's Blake's bday and I have a bit to do :)

Thanks Loulou xx

DD & Ciara- :hugs: Thanks for checking in.
I am still testing BFN this weekend and tonight also so I am pretty much convinced my body sucks, once again, and all of this was some cruel joke.. :nope: I'm just so damn confused and annoyed - Maybe I do want it so super bad that I am just imagining things or making my body do funky things since I think about babies 24/7. I even dream of babies. It's depressing that my body does this to me. It's one thing to get a BFN/AF but it's much worse to get textbook symptoms for 7 weeks and THEN get BFN :cry:
I guess I just want AF to come here then so I can figure out next cycle and whatnot. I kindof don't even care anymore at this point. I need to just give up and forget about all of this TTC stuff and just enjoy me and OH time while we still have it... :shrug:
I just feel like I am losing my mind, honestly. Certain things I can see how I can exaggerate like nausea, headaches...that happens to me all the time, but spotting at 8dpo and again at what would be 4 weeks and no real AF? I can't just "make that up" so why does my body do this to me?? I even have a bloat bump under my bellybutton that I noticed today.

Ciara - So glad Sarai is feeling better and was able to play soccer like she wanted to!

Jessie, Pickle, & Pal - How are you girls doing with this TTC crap? (lol sorry) What CDs are you girls on and stuff? Hope you are all well!! :hugs:

Wannabe - i know you want this very badly, and that's very normal. There were many months I got a bfn and I was so sad...i felt like such a failure. We took a break from February to June and what I noticed was that I was probably fertilizing, but not implanting during the months we were trying. My pre menstrual symptoms were so much different when we were trying...it was weird. My boobs were always swollen during the time we were trying, but never when we weren't. I had pinching, cramping, food aversions, slight nausea, and headaches when we were trying, but really nothing when we weren't...it was a big eye opener. And when talking to my dr, he said that there are symptoms of implantation. It just confirmed what I was noticing. My point is, perhaps you just didn't implant this month and that's why you had all the symptoms. Just keep your head up - I know it's hard, but it will happen for you. :)

Happy 25 weeks dream! And happy 10 weeks DD!

I'll reply to everyone later. I've been reading, but havnt felt well...been fighting a bug that finally peaked and broke today.

Hi my favourite ladies!

These weeks are going fast, I'm not sure where everyone is but, happy preggo # week ladies!

Lou I'm glad your girly is healing well, must be so frustrating for her:dohh:

Jess sometimes all we need is a cycles break and we are ready to go again. Fingers crossed for a surprise BFP :hugs:

Dream I'm ok thanks :) plodding along. how are you doing?

Miranda that sucks, hope you get better really soon :hugs:

Wannabe I think you need to go get that blood test done, pull a sicky or something. We all have to go to the doctors sometimes, nobody should question you and if they do just say it's to change your bcp ;)

Dd hope you're doing well! :thumbup: I will look into rose water.

Afm, got back early this morning and we both feel dreadful. We climbed beacons every day and didn't eat well yesterday, no dinner last night and a 5hr drive home. I think we are both just so drained and it's hit us in the form of flu symptoms. On cd18, I'm pretty sure my opk was pos yesterday morning, I forgot it and checked after about half hour, looked very nearly as dark as control. Forgot to test again, my therm is on it's way out and has been beeping like it's about to die. So I'm not sure if my temps are correct, they are strangely low. Also left it in the car so I couldn't temp this morning, so crucial after a pos opk for me :dohh: so I'm not sure where I am!! Anyway we fell into an eod bd naturally so atleast I have that :)

I will do my research on these skin care products! Thank you :)

Hope you're all well, I've missed this thread :hugs::hugs::hugs: :dust:

:hugs: welcome back pickle. I am glad that you are in such a positive mood :thumbup:, I luv it :happydance:. Hope u and OH feel better soon. Eod sounds great at least u've got all bases covered. Really glad to have u back, we missed you too on this thread xx

:hi: ladies! I miss you all! Sorry I've been so busy and had little time to get on here, but I've been reading :hugs:

Pickle- you're bases are covered lovey! I hope you and your OH feel better soon! :hugs: you definitely sound like you need a solid rest and sleep, get to it ;)

Miranda- I hope you feel better soon hun! :hugs: fx'ed the bug stays away from James!

Wannabe- I agree with DD and I definitely think it'll be worth looking into for you. At least you will get a piece of mind knowing what is going on :hugs: I know it'll be tough with work, but I also know you will work it out for your rainbow! Big :hugs:

How are the rest of you ladies? Doing well I hope! <3

Afm- just crazy busy! I snuck a nap in yesterday (which was fantastic since I don't sleep well anymore :) ). I miss all of you ladies and if I go more than a day from here it feels like forever!

Not too much to report here, my dd is healing very nicely though :)

Have a great Saturday ladies and if anyone can, please have a glass of wine or something for me ;)

Hi ladies - Just popping in for a quick update post:

I had a headache last night and now I woke up and still have it...:nope:
I still feel nausea at night time, pretty noticeably.
Still have AF-type cramps although they seem to be few and farther between
My CM has been more of just lotiony white but I do still occasionally get that globby snot-like clear/yellow at times (not as often/much as before)
My nipples have been feeling sharp needle-like pricks in them randomly
My lower abdomen (below my bellybutton) seems to have excess bloat and is tender/sore to the touch??

Next AF would be due any day now I think. I guess Tuesday would make me 8 weeks so expected then or a few days later perhaps?

Hope everyone is doing well!

Pal- I'm pretty sure your bday is either today or tomorrow, so...Happy birthday! :happydance: hope you have/had a great day hun!

Pal- I'm pretty sure your bday is either today or tomorrow, so...Happy birthday! :happydance: hope you have/had a great day hun!

Yes, hun it's tomorrow. Thank you :) :hugs:DH is not going to office tomorrow :happydance: We will spend some time together, may be go somewhere :) Sad part is AF is here :dohh:

Hope you all are fine. I will reply to you may be day after tomorrow. Miss you all :hugs:

Hi Girlies!

Hope you are all well

Pickle- Nice to have you back! Get some rest, it sounds exhausting! What cd are you on now?

Pal- I hope you have a lovely birthday and the dh spoils you!

Miranda :hugs: i hope the bug doesnt stay long!

I am home now from a lovely week away with the dh, did lots of eating, walking and resting! it did get my mind slightly off ttc but seeing lots of couples with babies has made us even broodier, my af is due in 5 days! im very much trying not to symptom spot or think too much!

:hugs::dust: to you all!

Pal - I hope you have a lovely birthday and get some quality time with DH!! Too bad you have AF but hope you can still enjoy the day/each other!!

Miranda - I hope you are feeling much better!! Tummy bugs are terrible, ugh! I couldn't imagine being so sick with a newborn at home too....I hope James escaped the bug somehow! Rest & fluids I suppose... :hugs:

Jessie - Oh that's great that you had a nice time and tried to get your mind off TTC! I know it's pretty much impossible sometimes, especially with babies everywhere lately! Someone at work just said "Wow I think there's a baby boom" and I'm like "Yeah...Where's my baby? :nope:" It's so sad that I have to make everything negative these days, but really...Some people don't even try/want a baby and get pregnant and then there's girls like us that are TTC forever and nothing happens...:hugs: I'm hoping you get a surprise BFP!! If AF doesn't come, when do you plan on testing? It seems you and I are pretty much on the same schedule this month (more or less) because I'm expecting AF any day this week...

Pickle - Definitely sounds like you and DH need some rest!! :hugs: EOD is wonderful, especially if you didn't "plan" it and it just happened to be like that! That means you are enjoying each other and have a better chance!! I've read that having orgasm during BD actually helps bring the spermies up into the right place, so just relax and enjoy each other!!

Ciara - So glad you got a nap the other day! Everyone needs naps sometimes!! I actually slept ALL day yesterday (and last night)...Think I was sick or something?

Natasha - Hope all is well with you!! How are you feeling?

Kristi - How's everything for you?? Hope all is well!!

Hope I didn't forget anybody/anything! :hugs:

AFM - I literally slept ALL day yesterday, as I woke up with a migraine and just felt sick to my stomach. Right after eating I swore I was going to vomit but luckily I didn't. I barely ate anything as I just wasn't feeling great at all. I then managed to sleep ALL night last night also. I still feel super sick/nauseated this morning too so maybe I'm coming down with something? :shrug: I do tend to get migraines before AF and I'm due any day now, so maybe I am about to come on....Who knows anymore! Just waiting to see what ends up happening. I still feel like a crazy person since I am still having symptoms and they are only getting stronger, but I am trying SO hard to just prepare for AF, as if I'm not nearly 8 weeks then I am not preg because we hardly had sex this past month at all - wasn't in the mood and also didn't want to chance it if I was prego. My cervix still feels closed and firm also, so we will see. :coffee: I'm so done with this waiting game.

DD - I know what you mean about seeming to fertilize yet not implant on some months, and I do believe that's where I've had chemicals in those months, and the symptoms disappear when the bleeding starts. This time just feels SO different to me. I must be losing my mind, honestly. So many things point to :baby: except the most important - no BFP :shrug:

:happydance: Happy 21 weeks Loulou :happydance: xx

I am fine Wannabe and super thanks for asking. Baby is getting bigger and heavier so I am aching all over but I really can't complain. Hope the witch stays away from u hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->