Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Wannabe keep your head up, I know it's hard but maybe its what your body needs to start anew. :hugs:

Fairyy I would see an optician ASAP, headaches can be a sign of so many things. Fx you're just a bit achey!

DD I'm so happy for you :) hope the sickness side of it disappears :hugs:

Hope all our preggos are doing well and our babymamas are coping!

And TTCers remember one way or another we will reach our goal Xx

Hope all you girls are doing well! It seems to be getting a bit quiet in here lately!!

I have such a migraine tonight ugh started over 2 hours ago and just slowly getting worse. OH wants me to go over tonight but I don't feel like driving! Ughh :nope:

I've been lurking, but havnt commented much.

Keep fingers crosses for a whole slew of bfps!

So worry af got you wannabe, hopefully your body isn't so cruel next month!

Awww :hugs: Wannabe. So sorry she finally showed, but at least now u can start afresh. But if symptoms persists, I would personally be paying my doctor a visit. Keep ur chin up hun, u r just another cycle closer to ur :bfp: xx

Ur chart is looking good pickle, good luck xx

Good luck Jessie xx

Pal glad u had a good birthday and glad u r feeling better xx

DD and Loulou hope you are both k?

Miranda and Kk kisses to the LO' s xx

I'm doing ok dream! How are you? I'm still feeling ill a lot and fatigue is setting in, but I have a few moments of ok...where food actually sounds good, so that's nice. I relish those times...makes me feel semi normal. Like right now, I'd love over medium eggs over shredded hash browns. Lol weird. I'm sure by tomorrow morning it won't sound good! Such is my life at the moment. I did get out last night to play at "top golf" with some friends yesterday. That was nice...I'm sore today though from hitting golf balls. Who knew hitting a few balls would do this? Lol

DD lol at hitting golf balls. Don't worry DD it will pass soon and then u can relax and gobble up all the food u want. Just try and eat as often as possible, no matter how little cos it tends to subside the nausea.

I looked back on our very first thread and it was 13th September 2013, so exactly 1 year yesterday. So most of us have been chatting for a year now :happydance:. So happy anniversary ladies and here is to many more years of chatting about anything and everything lol :happydance:

Aaww! Happy Anniversary girlies! ( i didnt join til later but still haha)

DD- aww bless you, you havent had it easy so far! :hugs:

Pickle- what cd are you on, you ok? xx

Thanks for all your good lucks, af was due yesterday, i have had some cramping but no af yet. im trying soooo hard not to get my hopes up! i wont be testing until im really late though, maybe tues or sumthin bcoz thers nothing worse than buying a test and a big bfn! random though, my hairdresser text me this morn, i havent seen her in 2 months and said "hey jess, i just had a dream that you told me you were pregnant, r u?" how random! but prob just a coincidence!!

Jess you're late! That's fab news :D I agree with bfn testing so I would hold out too. But I have EVERYTHING crossed for you! :dust: :hugs:

I am roughly 8dpo, probs 7 really, o was wacky.

Happy anniversary ladies! It was actually mine and oh's yday too :) so that's nice xx

I had a coworker tell my husband she dreamt I was pregnant before we'd told anyone.

So fingers crossed her premonition is correct Jessie!

Dd - hope you start feeling better soon!

Happy anniversary ladies. I think I popped in around oct :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ladies :flower::happydance:

Wannabe: How are you today ? I can feel your pain. Hope your migraine is gone now. Hugs sweetie.

Jessie: Fingers crossed for you hun. Can't wait for you test and report a gorgeous BFP. :)

Jess you need to test! Are you ever late? Do you know when you O'ed and how long your LP is? If you do and you're late, then you need to test! Omg!

Wishing you the best, Jessie! :flower:

DD - Hope you feel better soon!! It's been a tough road for you :hugs:

Fairy - :hugs: Thanks hun, much appreciated. I am alright today; not the best, but I've been worse. I have a headache again tonight also but luckily not SO bad just yet. I'm just SO frustrated with my body and everything that I'm actually kindof looking forward to ignoring TTC stuff and just focus on my job, making money and spending time with my OH and family. :cloud9:

I totally need a break from TTC - a real break - so I will be checking in on you girlies but most likely won't have any more "I think I'm pregnant" or "AF got me" posts anymore and just will be here to cheer you girls on - Jessie, Pickle & Pal - I truly wish you all the best and hope to see you all get your BFPs!! Right now it's just taking a huge toll on me how everyone is pregnant except me and I just want to take a step back if that makes sense.

Love you girls!! :hugs:

Fingers crossed Jessie!
sorry AF finally showed Wannabe, but glad you are out of limbo.

Wow...1 year!! next month will be a year since my BFP. It really went fast.

I've been super busy but I do pop in to see how everyone is.

Hi Girlies!

Still no af, no spotting nothing, so Im now 2 days late! I have been late before, but I have usually had spotting by now! I remember bein late on one of my cycles and im sure it was because id worked myself up so much but last week i genuinely wasnt worked up, i just thort af will be here sat and thats that. DH is textin every hour bless him to see if i have, he wants me to test today but im sooo nervous. i know itll be better for me to see a bfn and get over it i suppose. We have DH sa next week and my smear at the end of the week so it would be better to know! but you just feel like when you dont have that bfn you have hope! The other annoying thing is i didnt opk so i dont know when i did ovulate! but it was meant to be saturday and i do tend to o the same time each month, so that would make me 16 dpo! Argh! ill just bite the bullet and get a test after work i think! would it defo show at this stage?

xxxxxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: OMG, OMG, OMG! !! I am so excited for u right now Jessie. I can't wait. If you are definitely 16 dpo then it will show. Buy a frer though and good luck xx

Thanks girls, ill go get a FRER and do it afterwork. im trying not to drink today so it wont be diluted haha! so scared! i keep letting my mind wander over how ill tell dh if it is, but then half of me thinks dont be stupid itll be a bfn! I would give anything to get that bfp! argh!

Jessie- I am sitting on the edge of my dang seat right now :haha: my everything is crossed so very tightly for you! I know you're nervous, but there's only one way to find out! :hugs: I second the frer or I've heard superdrug are really good too. I really hope it's a blazing :bfp: and you can skip dh's sa! Good luck lovey and what time is the testing commencing? I know it's only 11am there, I'll be checking back later :) eek! I hope this is it!!!!!

Happy anniversary to all of you ladies (whether you were here last September or not :) ) I'm so thankful for all of you! :hugs:

Pickle- Happy anniversary to you and your OH! I hope he pampered you! :)

Your chart looks great and even with the fake temp I agree on your o day! :) good luck with your progesterone test today lovely! :) I have my fx'ed for a great cycle! :)

Wannabe- I'm sorry af showed hun :hugs: I know you're feeling super down right now, but know we are all here for you! :hugs: I definitely think whether trying or not that you should try and get in to the dr so they can check all your hormone levels so it's one less thing to worry about when you're ready to try again :hugs: be good to yourself and please don't be a stranger <3

Kristi and Miranda- how are the lo's? I can't believe how fast time flies, Willow is almost 3 months and James is over a month old! Well done ladies! :)

Pal- I think you're going about it the right way with DH. Just mention it and let him take it from there. I hope he initiates lots of sexy time and if he doesn't maybe don't even mention it if there is a next cycle. Fx'ed for you!

DD- I'm sorry you're still sick and hopefully it'll pass completely and not just for moments soon! I totally know what you mean about something sounding good one minute and then not the next though :haha: that happens to me all the time! Happy 12 weeks tomorrow just incase I'm not on :) so glad you got to see lo again and you have a nice, healthy baby :)

Natasha- I hope you're doing well hun and able to get some rest in here and there :) I can't believe you're almost in third trimester! Yay for the home stretch! :)

Afm- I FINALLY finished sanding the crib! :happydance: it took some long hrs and an aching back :haha: but all I have to do is get some stain and poly, I'm so excited :) idk if I mentioned it, but I decided not to re-finish my changing table because some of it was real wood and some wasn't. I love the style though so I just cleaned it up nice and tried to fill in any scratches. It will not match, but I'm ok with it :)

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, but I have checked in on you ladies :) I feel the need to have everything ready for baby asap (I guess I'm a planner and don't want to not be able to do it later on and it's in my control, unlike a baby name that we can't agree on :haha: ) I should be around more once the crib is done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->