Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi pb, welcome :) us girls have just celebrated a year of chatting together! Stick around, these ladies are worth it.

Spotting and cramps started right on queue today. Every damn time!

Jess just think every minute that passes.. You're more and more late :haha:
Fx fx fx

Miranda, my charts seems to look like this every month more or less. So they always look good at this point. Even after higher consistent temps that this, AF comes! Thanks for looking though :) it's nice to hear I guess. How's bubs? I see you moved to a parenting journal :)

I think we posted the same time pickle lol!

When do you get your results back for the progesterone test? Maybe the spotting has to do with that?

:haha:

I don't test anymore unless I'm late. Waste of money and bfns hurt.

Will call up for results on Friday. I do think spotting is a problem and that it will probably be linked to low prog. I'm hoping for an easy fix like that.. Well, I'm hoping for any good news :dohh:

Miranda if you want me to share how I got Willow on a sleep schedule just message me on FB...it may not work but it wouldn't hurt to try....that lack of sleep can be a killer! But since she was 5 weeks I had her sleeping 5 hours at night up for bottle then down 4 more, and since 9 weeks she was been sleeping through the night for about 7-9 hours.

Welcome PB! Best wishes to you and glad to have you here!

Hoping everyone is doing well <3

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Finally 3rd Tri. Home stretch, I cannot believe that I am finally here. I am so ooooo happy. Tot that I should share if u ladies don't mind. I don't wanna rub it in anyone's face cos I still know what our ttc ladies r going through, but tot we share good and not so good news xx.

Jessie if the witch is not here then u r very much still in the game. Best of luck xx

Pb :hugs: welcome hun. Please make ur self at home xx

Loulou can't wait to see the pic of the furniture. I am useless at diy lol so I don't even bother

Miranda bless you, hopefully James will start sleeping through soon xx

Pickle hopefully the result will reveal a very fixable problem so that you can go full steam ahead.

Wannabe and pal hope u ladies r doing k?

Kk how are u missy?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Finally 3rd Tri. Home stretch, I cannot believe that I am finally here. I am so ooooo happy. Tot that I should share if u ladies don't mind. I don't wanna rub it in anyone's face cos I still know what our ttc ladies r going through, but tot we share good and not so good news xx.

Jessie if the witch is not here then u r very much still in the game. Best of luck xx

Loulou can't wait to see the pic of the furniture. I am useless at diy lol so I don't even bother

Pickle hopefully the result will reveal a very fixable problem so that you can go full steam ahead.

Kk how are u missy?

Home Stretch!!! This is the part that starts dragging, but it won't be much longer :D :happydance:

Thanks girls- did another test this morn first thing and BFN, but no sign of af! i have my smear booked friday (ive rearranged it about 3 times now) dyou think i should go ahead if af hasnt arrived? i know deep down im not pregnant as surely it would bt a bfp but just incase?

Miranda- Awww hun, i bet your exhausted! :hugs:

Dream - :happydance::happydance::happydance: Happy 3rd tri hun! cant wait to meet you likkle one!!

Pickle-I have everything crossed for you this month!!:hugs:

Kk - I breastfeed, so I'm not sure how well I'd be able to implement a schedule at the moment. He slept 4 hrs just now though, so thats a start :)

Jessie - as long as af doesnt show I see now harm in the smear. If you are pregnant, it won't hurt anything...if af arrives I'd rebook though as I dont think they do them if you're bleeding.

Dream - happy 27 weeks! Yay thirdtri! The final stretch!

Natasha- happy 3rd trimester! :happydance: the home stretch! Did you go overdue with your DD? I'm already considering a couple of options for help in naturally inducing since I always go overdue :haha: but I've got a ways to go! :)

Miranda- it can definitely be hard to get them on a schedule, but it is possible, even while bf'ing :) 4 hrs is a good start! :)

Jessie- I don't see the harm in having the pap done if af is still a no show. If af shows I would call them ahead of time and ask if it's ok and if af doesn't show I would mention that you're late and feeling a little concerned about the pap. They may offer to help figure out what's going on :hugs: either way I think getting a pap done is a good idea!

Pickle- dang the spotting! I'm hoping your results will get you some help with that :hugs: I always felt I had more days of spotting than actual af and it is annoying and frustrating! Big :hugs: love, you are on the road to answers!

Pb- welcome! Big :hugs: this is a fantastic group of ladies to settle in to!

I have read all the posts and cant remember what I wanted to say :dohh: :haha: so... :hi: and :hugs: to the rest of you ladies!

I will definitely post pics when I'm all done :) I may even throw a bump pic in for you ladies :haha:

I think I've finally gained a couple of lbs! :) hopefully I can keep it slow and steady for the next 18 weeks :)

I think that's all for now, I hope you ladies all have a great day! I'll update after my appt tomorrow or fri morning :) <3 &#9825;

Yea Loulou I was overdue, she came at 42+2 :cry: and I was already so fed up that I had given up hope of her ever coming out lol. Hopefully my boy will be more merciful and come earlier than his sister. What appointment do u have tomorrow Loulou?

Kk how are u missy?

Yay Natasha :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
So happy for you. :)

Hey Ladies,

Im currently early in the TWW and looking to do something with my mind, other than think about not testing or driving myself insane with symptom watching and googling :haha:

I took a small break from this site because I thought it was driving me insane...but then not having an outlet is driving me insane too.

Mind if I join you all and add a little extra support and encouragement?

:dust::dust:

Welcome :flower:
How long have you been trying ? TTC is really a roller coaster and you will be glad that you have these amazing group of ladies <3

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!! You all sound like a fantastic group of women and its so thrilling to see that there are so many different stages in this group!

Fairy - This is DH and my 7 month of trying. I really is a roller coaster... I was diagnosed with PCOS and was put on clomid for this past cycle. I am currently 8DPO and things are looking promising.

Natasha - Happy third trimester!! How exciting. It seems like such a long journey!

Jessie- Fingers crossed for you and sending TONS of positive vibes and baby dust your way!

Pickle - Have you tried getting the Wondfo HPTs from the internet? I got like 50 plus collections cups off Amazon for very cheap.

Thanks again ladies for being so welcoming!!

Pb - I used to get cheapness every month with my opks but I think seeing bfn over and over for a year just got to me. No more :) it's a big enough deflation seeing my temp plummet, like today's!

Hope the clomid is your golden ticket to a BFP :)

Afm just called up for test results, she says it said on her pc "adequate ovulation" lol. I asked for a number/level but all she said was on there was 84ml :s dunno what that is.

Made me laugh how she said ovulation "oh-vulation" :haha:

Pb- when are you planning on testing? Fx'ed for you!

Natasha- did she come on her own or were you induced? They can be right little buggers when they want to lol. I had my monthly ob appt today :)

Jessie- how are you hun? :hugs:

Pickle- she had to get the OHHH in there! :rofl: I'm going to start saying oh-vulation from now on if it ever randomly comes up in conversation :haha: but I am happy to hear you have adequate oh-vulation ;) idk what the number means for sure, but I think over 10 is good??? It may be more than 10 because it's supposed to be on your peak progesterone day, but I'd say your # is great! Yay! :)

How are the rest of you ladies? Sending lots of :hugs: and <3 to all of you! (Glad I checked what I wrote, because I typed sex instead of sending :haha: )

Afm- my appt went fairly well. I feel like my ob has become pretty useless lol. With my other 2 he was constantly measuring different parts and he has yet to measure anything since a crown to rump length 8 weeks ago! I asked for an estimate on size of bubs and he said well, he should be just shy of a lb right now...gee thanks because Google could have told me what he should be :haha: bubs would not cooperate for a face shot at all, and dr confirmed my suspicion that baby is head up with his feet digging into my cervix lol. Hopefully he'll lose this stubborn streak and turn around and give us a good view next time :) in other news, if I don't go into labor by Jan 9th my dr is signing me over to the midwives because he'll be in the Philippines until Jan 24th. Chances are I will still be waiting when dr gets back :haha: oh, almost forgot, he did take a measurement! He measured my cervical length lol and it looks good ;) placenta is still quite low but not covering my cervix :)

And...so freaking excited that I put the polyurethane on the crib today, so I should have pics up Iin the next couple of days :happydance:

Hi Girlies!! :hi:

Af has arrived with avengeance! But i dont feel to down in the dumps, i got all my crying out with my bfn monday! onto the next cycle now i spose. my dh has his sa on tuesday so once we have the results ill be going back to the docs agen!

Pickle- how are you doing hun? Thats good news that ur adequately oh-vulating :haha:! did you say your oh has had his sa?

Loulou- Glad your appt went well! Cant wait to see your pics!

:hugs: to you all xxx

Pickle glad about ur adequate Oh -vulation lol
Loulou Yea she came a day before my induction day on her own. Glad ur appointment went well.

Jessie sorry the witch made her appearance, hoping for good news from you this cycle xx

Pickle - Glad to hear about your adequate ohvulation! :haha: No idea what the numbers mean but hope it's good!

Jessie - :hugs: Keep your chin up love, it will happen one day :flower: Hopefully sooner rather than later! :coffee: TTC sucksss lol Hopefully your DH's SA will help you get a BFP faster! :dust:

Natasha - Yay for 3rd trimester!! :happydance: That's amazing how fast it seems to have gone! Bump pics are needed!! :thumbup:

Ciara - Glad your appt went well! How strange they aren't measuring bubs like they did with your other 2. I would have been demanding measurements :haha: Bump pics are needed from you also!! :thumbup:

PB - when do you plan on testing?? :dust:

DD - How are you doing?? Bump pics/symptoms update?? Hope you are feeling at least a little better?? :hugs: Maybe with all the sickness you're going to be having a BOY? :baby:

Fairy - Hope all is going well, where are you in your cycle? :hugs:

Miranda & Kristi - Hugs to the LOs!!

AFM - I feel like I am losing weight from being crazy running around all day. You'd never think I'd have to be up and down so much in the Infant room lol but I feel like I hardly ever sit still for more than a bottle feeding! :haha:
I got another bad headache yesterday/last night too but luckily nowhere near as bad as it could have been! It's so strange how I randomly/suddenly get them....I was having such a wonderful day with lots of energy (for once!) and then at 2pm BAM headache!! :nope: Headaches and (six) infants don't pair well, either...
My sex drive came back (so far!) and we had lots of fun on Wednesday :haha: :happydance: I was so happy to actually be able to have sex and not be in any pain/discomfort or anything!
Mom, OH and I are going to the Big E tomorrow!! :happydance:
I am S.T.I.L.L having AF-type cramps?!?!
One of these days I'll actually get to the doctors...:haha:

Jessie, I was waiting for your update, but not AF update. Hope around thus time next month we get a BFP update from you.

Wannabe, nice to hear from you :) Why don't you go for normal yearly physical exam or Annual OB appointment & check up ! May be you can find out something from those yearly tests.

Btw, I am on cd15.

Kerry, :thumbup: for adequate oh-vulation. :haha:
Any further updates ?

Hope all you ladies are having a nice weekend :hugs:

AFM: We had some shots in fertile days. But I think we need to be more active. Lol ;)
But I am glad DH is trying. I am content with his effort so far. Gradually he is getting there. Hopefully we will make a baby in next few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->