Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Is that still possible do you think? I feel numb. I honestly dont know how much longer I can keep going! i dont have any af pains, nothing! I hate this ttc malarky!
:hugs: to you all, dont know how id cope without all your support!

Big :hugs: jessie!

I hope it's a shy bfp as well!

And if its not then I hope you'll be getting answers soon enough that'll lead you to a bfp!

Jess you aren't out. Only AF can tell you that. Some ladies wait ages for a BFP to show itself. I had the feeling you have now last month, when we were so sure and so excited and then bfn. I was crushed. So I'm sending my biggest hug right now :hugs: But I've got everything crossed for you still. :kiss:

Lou the nurse was an absolute cow! A cow having a bad day! She should not have been allowed to handle needles, my arm suffered. If only I was allowed to jab her back. Oh will hand in his :spermy: next week. I think he's really nervous and putting it off but I would be too. Here, please wank into this tiny cup and hand it in without looking suspicious within an hour of producing the goods. :dohh: it must be a lot of pressure. You don't normally run home on your lunch break to do that lol. I guess guys would be wondering if it was enough, the right colour.. Smell.. Idk! Like we do with our cm haha! I remember having my first uti and going to a doctor, having to pee in a cup, and wondering how much I should fill the cup up! I brought back a whole cup just in case. The doctor nearly needed a cup herself as she was laughing. A lot.

Will you post pics of your finished crib? Who cares if they don't match, your baby isn't going to give you dirty looks :haha: don't you worry about us, focus on the new life growing in you. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well. X

Jessie- anything is possible, especially if af stays away! I know it could go either way and I try and be more of an optimist, so these are just thoughts. If you implant late, say 12 dpo and hcg starts out at .5-.7, at 14 dpo it would be 1-1.4,at 16 dpo it would be 2-2.8. I hope that is why you got a bfn and I'm keeping my fx'ed for you. I know you don't want to get your hopes up and I totally understand! We are always here for you :hugs:

Pickle- doesn't make you wonder how these ppl get registered/licensed to handle needles? I have very obvious veins and have had them massacred by a couple of them who had no business jabbing ppl :haha: at my last cpl of blood draws I was told I have "lovely veins"...gee thanks! Apparently I'm lacking a "pregnant glow" to comment on :haha:

I will definitely post pics when I'm done :) I can show you how clustered my bedroom is going to be until we build a nursery :haha:

I definitely feel for your OH! I know mine wouldn't even consider it, even with plenty of begging :haha: I don't think mine ever masturbates tbh, so I can imagine how appalling doing so in a cup would be! Set some sexy pics in the bathroom for him when the day comes or just send them to his phone, men are pretty visual creatures! Good luck to him and maybe you can work out a way to reward him after ;)

And your post made me laugh! If my baby starts giving me dirty looks I'm gonna :rofl: and tell him his auntie Pickle said it's not allowed :haha:

Oh and can you picture your OH sniffing his man juice? :rofl: good laughs!

Pickle- doesn't make you wonder how these ppl get registered/licensed to handle needles? I have very obvious veins and have had them massacred by a couple of them who had no business jabbing ppl :haha: at my last cpl of blood draws I was told I have "lovely veins"...gee thanks! Apparently I'm lacking a "pregnant glow" to comment on :haha:

I will definitely post pics when I'm done :) I can show you how clustered my bedroom is going to be until we build a nursery :haha:

I definitely feel for your OH! I know mine wouldn't even consider it, even with plenty of begging :haha: I don't think mine ever masturbates tbh, so I can imagine how appalling doing so in a cup would be! Set some sexy pics in the bathroom for him when the day comes or just send them to his phone, men are pretty visual creatures! Good luck to him and maybe you can work out a way to reward him after ;)

And your post made me laugh! If my baby starts giving me dirty looks I'm gonna :rofl: and tell him his auntie Pickle said it's not allowed :haha:

Oh and can you picture your OH sniffing his man juice? :rofl: good laughs!

Wow, wish I got that. I think my veins are quite prominent and blue but they don't get compliments :haha:

Ahh well, a clustered bedroom is a small price to pay :) as we have just bought a small two bedroom, I was thinking about a second child (cor, complete this challenge first eh!) and wondering how clustered our bedroom would be with a crib. Or the second bedroom with a bed and crib. We would muddle through i guess! Then they can have bunk beds :)

I don't know if i can do sexy.. I don't find myself sexy at all lol. Poor man. I'm sure he will be fine. If my oh usually mstbd I think I would know.. I would get more rest :haha: he would so sniff it btw.

Auntie Pickle :haha: I like it. Respect your mother bump!

Thanks girls :hugs: right back at you! Ive had a good cry and im feeling better now. i think it would be a miniscule percent for my bfp to not show with a frer so im just acceptin its not my time. i asked dh if he thinks we should stop opking, get rid of my phone apps etc and just forget it all but he says that he would then worry that we didnt do it enough during o. so i dunno wot our next step is. weve tried relaxing, smep, eod so god knws! i think im gonna concentrate on getting more tests done once dh sa is done next week. This ttc is prob the most stressful time of your life isnt it!

Pickle- aww u think nurses wud have to be good at that kinda thing! i dont blame you oh for dreadin it! i think my dh was desperately hoping this would be our month just before his sa!

Loulou-yeh i defo wanna see your pics when their done!!

Jessie: You are not out yet. May be you have ovulated late this time and implanted late. Still there is hope. :hugs:

Wannabe: I know TTC is tough. Definitely take a break if you want for few months. But I think what Ciara said is right. No harm in going to doctor for check up and find out the reason behind those symptoms each month.

Kerry: What they do on progesterone test, Kerry and on which cycle day they do it ? I might need to go for that.

Glad that your man is up for SA. I think it's going to be the last test on the list (DH's SA) for us. He is not comfortable for it and he never masturbates too. Lol

Ciara: You are doing great setting everything up for the baby. He is sure going to be very proud of his mother. :)

Natasha: How is the sister-to-be doing ? Is she all excited about her new role as a big sister ? :)

DD: Enjoy the nausea free moments and eat what you want to. Hope 2nd trimester will be better for you.:hugs:

Miranda, Kristi: Hope you both are having some good cuddle time with little ones. :cloud9:

Ladies, time to upload some bump pics !

Fairyy they take a blood sample and measure the amount of progesterone levels at the crucial time. It's supposed to be done on cd21 for an average 28 day cycle, so 7 dpo. As I know I ovulate later I went later in my cycle but still 7dpo (actually 9 for me as it fell on a weekend so my results might not be right). Very simple step in the quest for answers.

Thanks Kerry. Then what is that day3 blood test for ? Do one need to have both day3 and day21 tests ? Only HSG test is over for us. What about the ultrasounds ? Oh God so many tests for women and men have only one test to go for and they are hesitant about it !!!:dohh:

Jessie - until af shows, you aren't out. How are you feeling today? Do you temp? I liked temping much better than opks. My LP was always 11-12 days, so one I knew I O'ed, I knew when af would (or would not) arrive. :hugs:

Lou- I want to see pics of your furniture when you are done! I love non-matching furniture. I think it looks weird when everything matches! Lol

Pickle - I hope everything goes well with your tests! I had my prog tested as well and it was reassuring to know it was normal. I also have very good veins (and get compliments...lol), but have had 1 or 2 nurses in my life not be able to get in there. Who knows why? I get my blood taken so often at the lab and those women are pros! I always compliment them because they make it virtually painless.

Wannabe- I think it's great that you are taking a break. It helps to clear your head every now and then. I hope you start to feel better soon. Have you been tested for mono or anything? Perhaps you had a flu?

Hey Ladies,

Im currently early in the TWW and looking to do something with my mind, other than think about not testing or driving myself insane with symptom watching and googling :haha:

I took a small break from this site because I thought it was driving me insane...but then not having an outlet is driving me insane too.

Mind if I join you all and add a little extra support and encouragement?

:dust::dust:

Fairy - thanks hun! :hugs: How are you doing?

DD- i dont temp, no af or spotting yet. ill give until friday and then test again, tho i know not to get any hopes up!

pb921124- welcome hun! these are a great group of girls and they are brilliant support!

xxxx

Jessie - FX for you, but it's good not to get your hopes up. :dust:

PB - Welcome! :hugs: These ladies are wonderful and can help distract from TTC/TWW as they allow me to talk about pretty much anything :haha:

DD - I must've had mono before because OH recently had it and I was tested negative which means I either already had it or for some odd reason I never caught it, which seems odd knowing me lol. Apparently you only get mono once in life, just like chicken pox. I'm thinking maybe my acid reflux is coming back, as I am still nauseous and also still having AF-type cramps which is super odd. AF actually left and then came back unexpectedly yesterday (while I was at work! :growlmad:)
I am convinced that my body hates me and likes playing tricks on me. That, or like you said I am fertilizing but not fully implanting or something :shrug:

Wannabe- yes, you only have mono once, but just like chicken pox, the virus stays in your body and can re activate. Happened to me! But, I was just throwing out ideas...I feel for you! It sucks to feel so sick for so long. :hugs:

Welcome pb!! :flower:

Welcome pb!

Pal - I 2nd the bump pictures :) Are you planning to go in for further testing?

Pickle - when are you going to test, I've no idea about charts, but yours looks promising!

DD - glad you're feeling a bit better! Happy 11? weeks! I keep forgetting where you're at in pregnancy :dohh:

loulou - I can't wait to see your finished crib! My furniture doesn't 100% match, and it's all good! All I gotta do is say I sanded and stained the changing table and everyone is so impressed they don't care it's not an exact match ;)

Jessie - I'm sure your DH would of been so glad not to have to do the SA. I really hope you get answers soon! It's hard not to get your hopes up, most drs suggest to wait til you're a week late to test - part of it is chemicals, part of it I think is some women just implant late. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM - I miss sleep! I thought I was tired in pregnancy, but this baby is kicking my butt! I've been coming on and reading all the updates, but it's so hard to reply to everything from my phone. And I always forget someone/something (I apologize for that!) I have a parenting journal now, the link is the age thingy in my signature - I've posted a bunch of pictures there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->