Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi Ladies,

Pickle - So bummed to hear about your temp drop. Did AF come? fingers crossed that she didn't get you.

loulou - How awesome that you are able to start putting everything. Hope you little one turns around soon and give a big smile for the camera! :) I also agree that pics are needed!!

Jessie - So sorry to hear about AF :hugs: I'm glad that you are not in the dumps. I have everything crossed for you for this cycle.

Wannabe- Do you work in a nursery? That seems like quite a handful you have there! Glad to hear that you are BDing and hopefully you can get to the doctors soon about the cramping. It sounds like it has been going on for awhile.

Fairy - Hopefully your BDing this cycle did the trick and your little eggy got fertilized :)

Hope everyone is else is doing well and :dust: to all of us trying for a little one.

AFM - Haven't really been on much because I haven't been feeling well. I tested on Tuesday and it came back with a very faint BFP but I was finally able to get it confirmed with a digi and blood test by Thursday. We are being cautiously happy because of how early it is - only 12 DPO. Even my doctor is having go in for another blood test on Wednesday to see if my levels are increasing. I have been suffering from every early pregnancy symptom there is so I have mostly been trying to suffer through work to come home and lay down. I am a little nervous because of the persistent side pains I am having. Just wishing for a sticky bean at this point. I feel like i will be able to celebrate when more time has passed and I'm not so nervous about losing my little bean.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Congratulations pb this is indeed a lucky thread. Tons and tons of sticky dust coming ur way xx

Congrats PB!!! How exciting!!!

I'm just having a snuggle day with my 2 boys (furbaby cats lol) today

Had fun at the Big E yesterday but exhausted today for sure!! :sleep:

Hi girls!!

Congrats PB!! :happydance::hugs: Praying for a sticky bean for you!!

Fairry- Im glad DH is trying! with you being more relaxed and enjoying bd, a bfp cant be far away!!

Wanabe- glad your sex drive is back! you need to see your doc about your headaches!

Pickle- how are you doing hun?

Afm- im good :) im feeling happy at the moment, this ttc is a rollercoaster isnt it! but atm im on a high haha! dh sa is tomorrow so thatll put my mind at rest! im actually looking forward to the witch leaving (should be today) and getting back to ttc! weve got into the habit of stop bding for like 2 weeks after o! so this month we are going to try eod throughout the month instead of smep! :winkwink:

xxxxxxxxx

Pb- congrats!! :happydance: wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months :) I hope you feel better! :)

Jessie- that sounds like a good plan :) I would honestly love to do eod throughout the month, but I'm lucky for once a month at this point :haha:

Wannabe- glad you had fun! :) and I really can imagine how up and down an infant room would be! I really don't think infants are as easy as everyone seems to think lol. I hope your headaches stay away!

I'm sending lots of baby dust :dust: to you ladies for this cycle! I can't wait to see you all with bfp's!

Pal- as long as you get some sexy time in that's all that matters :) it only takes one, and this is a great improvement for your DH :)

Afm- will get some pics up for you ladies soon :) my pc is being a pain atm, but I'm trying to work on it :)

Went to DD's first soccer game on Friday, against one of the best ranked teams, and DD's team won! Those girls were so excited and I'm so proud of them :) a lot of them had never played soccer before before year, so they did fantastic! We have 2 more games this week, can't wait!!!!

I'm thinking of all of you and I will be more in depth in my next post. I have to go do something running around while the kids are in school. My best friends baby shower is this weekend and I have to tie up a few loose ends and get everything ready. Somehow I need to find a 16x20 piece of glass for a picture frame I bought last week that I just realized has cracked glass :dohh: it's for everyone at the shower to sign, so I need it like now :haha:

Have a great day ladies! Lots of <3 to all of you!

PB - Yes I work in an infant room! It's the most rewarding experience but definitely pulls at my heart strings :cloud9: I just wish I could have them all and take them all home with me :haha:

Not sure what CD I'm on but I'm pretty sure I have ovulated/am ovulating.
When you notice super stretchy EWCM does that mean ovulation WILL happen or has already happened??? I also noticed a sharp sudden pinch on my LEFT side that only lasted a split second
Just checked...I'm CD12 today. Seems on the early side so perhaps it's about to happen. Just trying to learn my body more, we haven't really BD much at all to have a chance anyways I am just more curious to know WHEN I ovulate. And I'm glad it's on the left side today...I feel like my left side wasn't ovulating for a few cycles and only felt pains in my right. Do you girls feel alternating sides each month? Some months I feel both and also have EWCM at multiple times a month so makes me think I am one of those woman who hyper-ovulate?? :shrug:
I really wish the OPKs were not at OHs house and I had access to them right now lol. Hopefully I will see him tmrw night (and hopefully BD) but really I'm okay with us not even trying for this cycle. My mind's just not into it right now, but that's okay! I have definitely gotten my drive back though, which is super exciting as I'm just typically a sexual person (lol) and it's super strange how I go through times where I am like "don't touch me" type mindset. One extreme to the other...

Happy 23 weeks loulou!

Jessie - glad to hear youre happy! Hope your dhs sa goes well!

Wannabe - I think you get it before oh, but I wouldn't hold me to that lol

Loulou - yay for winning their first soccer game! Can't wait for pics!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Afm - James slept for 7 hrs the other day! And 6 the next...so at least I know good sleep is on the horizon!

Hey guys! I just wanted to check in. :) happy 3rd trimester dream! Happy 23 weeks, Lou! Congratulations pb!! Exciting news to come into the thread with!! :flower:

Jessie - sorry for af, but I like your plan. My hubby and I had decided to reconnect the last few months of TTC since things had become sort of, only before O. It really helped relax us, and that way, he didn't really know when O was, so it helped him not feel so used, so to speak. Lol. I look forward to the SA results.

Wannabe - I think you are smart to learn your body. The Ewcm means "do it now!" Lol. It means you are most fertile.

Miranda - I'm glad you got James on more of a schedule. I hope it continues!

Pickle- Oh-vulation was good, but how was progesterone? I must have missed it? Did you guys do the sperm analysis yet?

I'll be 13 weeks on Wednesday. We had the first trimester scan last week and we got to see baby for a long time. Baby was doing all sorts of cool things and even waved at us. Hb was 167 and we got to hear it for the first time...that choked me up a bit. Then baby fell asleep with its hands over it's eyes. So cute. Early indicators point to boy...both pubic bone angle and the spread eagle shot. I'm still sick...have my bad days and my better days, but the medication is a gift from heaven. No bump yet, but I think it will start soon. I feel more poochy and heavy in the lower abdomen and I lost a bit more weight suddenly so I feel like we might be starting a growth spurt.

Thanks DD - We had :sex: last night and then I noticed even more EWCM (a HUGE glob lol OH saw it too! It was insane!)
We also had a nice heart-to-heart conversation about the things that have been bothering us both lately and we are going to work on some things together. There was no mention of TTC but we did mention marriage once again :cloud9: And we also discussed more personal matters of things I've been dealing with for a while and he wants to help me every step of the way!

Even though OH saw the EWCM and I explained that means I'm fertile he just shrugged and still did his thing lol. So there will be no high hopes for either of us, it just so happened that we made love the same time I'm fertile and we are not expecting anything from it :flower: I think this is the best attitude for us to have as it's just too much otherwise.

I love him more and more each day!! :cloud9:

Happy 28 weeks dream!

Happy 13 weeks DD! (Now officially in the 2nd tri on all standards ;) )

I meant to reply the other day, as I had this thread tabbed open, but I closed it out and forgot :dohh:

Pickle - did your dr say what the next step was, now that they've confirmed o?

Jessie - How'd your DH's SA go? I always hear such awkward stories from it haha, and when do you get results?

Wannabe - glad you got some BD in, I think it's always better not to be forced - and if it so happens to be during fertile time, then perfect. Otherwise, it was still good BD ;) I was wanting to mention the other day (but forgot) that some of the symptoms you're having now (like the stomach problems) might be related to your appendix surgery. If you don't go to be checked for anything TTC related, at least see a dr about that, as I know having appendix issues and needing it to be removed can cause a lot of longterm issues.

Pal - I hope you're doing well, glad to hear your DH is getting better of initiating!

KK - Hope you're doing well!

Bump shots please, ladies? ;)

I have a bunch of new photos uploaded in my journal (ticker is the link) I'd post them here, but the computer I'm on is still rocking windows 98 and can't be bothered to cooperate with me :haha:

James is currently in a "mommy, don't ever put me down" stage, and it's driving me insane, because he acts like he's hungry (he's not) and eats and eats and eats and has now started to drool milk/spit out the side of his mouth because he took in too much! Yesterday he was kind enough to spit up all down my back while I burped him. Being back at work isn't too awful, thankfully he's an angel for my Aunt who's watching him - he just fusses with me.

Hi Natasha. How are you ?

I have been little busy helping my friend and her family. They are leaving this country this Saturday. I will post and reply to all tomorrow.

Btw congrats Pb. :flower:

Yeaaaaa :happydance:. Glad u girlies r still around. Just checking up on everyone.

I am k pal. I have my midwife appointment tomorrow to check baby's heart beat and position. Will update when I come back x

Pb CONGRATS!! Here's to a healthy and happy 9months! :hugs:

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around. As you know I go a bit quiet while the witch tortures me. But she's gone now, I had more bloods taken on Wednesday for LH, iron, all that shebang. Cd5 test. I will call today for my results. And oh handed in his :spermy: today and we will find out next week if they wiggle enough.

I have a bad feeling about it.. He and his twin were ivf and they have never asked their parents why. I can't wrap my head around that. I would wanna know, and obviously now we are TTC on the sly, we can't just ask or they will know. I will be outraged if my oh has problems that are genetic or whatever and his parents have never ever told him he might have trouble conceiving. I will be furious. But hopefully he's all good and I will be fine and we are just taking a little longer than normal to conceive.

Hope you're all doing well. Jess ready for this rollercoaster again?!

Ps. Just looked it up and infertility doesn't seem to be hereditary so I can hold back on the big guns lol

Pickle I was just going to say that about infertility lol. It is good that you have the ball rolling, at least now you will know for sure if there is any issue. In the meantime u can carry on ttc. Good luck xx

Thanks lovely. Can't believe how far along you are! So quick!

Where are the bump pics ladies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->