Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I'm still here, ladies! I never stray too far :haha:

I also had concerns about TTC since my OH's parents were TTC for 6 YEARS before they conceived OH. So relieved to know it's not hereditary!! :happydance:

:coffee: Waiting for bump pics, ladies!!!

AFM - I keep having dreams of me breastfeeding 2 babies (of my own!) like tandem nursing and all that...:shrug:

Pickle, all you can do is what you guys are doing...gaining knowledge. You never know why things happen and it isn't necessarily hereditary. Breathe! We are all here for you no matter what!

Dream! How'd your appt go? Happy 28 weeks!

Miranda - James is so cute...but I can see that stage being frustrating. I had a tough time being pregnant at first because I felt like my body wasn't mine anymore. I know this will come back as I get bigger and then during breast feeding. It's all about getting used to it. I'm sure you'll miss it when he gets in the "don't touch me!" Phase. Lol

Wannabe - I'm glad you guys are taking it easy. It'll be a nice break. :) I agree with Miranda though - I hope you are talking to your dr about the tummy issues.

I am just plugging away. This week I had a day or two where I was actually hungry,and not hungry/nauseas so that was really nice. I also seem to have a bit more energy and was looking forward to errands and pickling some garden peppers, so that was a welcome change too.

Pickle - sounds like you got the ball rolling and will hopefully have answers soon! Hopefully it's no major issue if their is one and better yet, hopefully you get a bfp while testing to find a reason ;)

Dream - hope your baby is head down :)

Dd - fx'd the hungry no nausea days increase!

Wannabe - maybe your dream is a premonition?

Did I miss anyone? Hopefully I didn't.

Afm - I downloaded the wonder week app and it seems James is gearing up for a huge developmental leap so he's been extra clingy and cranky. He's currently sleeping in my boba wrap as I need to get stuff done and he wouldn't stop crying

My appointment went well :happydance:. Baby is head down thank God but just legs r across the tommy lol. He measured spot on and we listened to heart beat. Everything is fine and I am one very happy lady lol.

Wannabe that dream might be unto something, maybe 2 beautiful bfp's coming to this thread :happydance: x

Good luck ladies x

Hey girlies!!

Pickle- here we go again on the next rollercoaster!! whats your plan this month hun? we are literally in the same stages of this ttc shite!

Wannabe- glad you and your oh are so close! you seem to have things going good at the mo and sound very happy!

Miranda- aww i bet your nakerd! James is sooo cute! i love the facebook pics you put up!

DD- glad your feeling better!

Afm- dh had his sa this week, results came back all normal. so ive booked an appt for 20th oct to go back to the gp. onto the next test for me! in the meantime we are going to try eod and keep plodding along!

Same plan really Jess. Like you say, keep plodding on.

Worried about my blood results, called up and they wouldn't give me them this time and said the doctor wants me to come in to discuss them. Now I'm shitting it :(

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone has been wonderful!

Jessie - I'm so happy that your spirits are high! BD EOD sounds like a great plan. How is everything going?

LouLou - Congrats to your DD! what an exciting victory! Hope you have a great shower this weekend! You have to tell us if you get anything you're excited to use :)

DD - Happy 13 weeks! woohooo! That's so amazing that you got to see your little one. It must be so amazing to be this far along! I would have definitely gotten chocked up. Can't wait to hear when you start to get your bump. Have you told your family and friends?

Wannabe - yay for BD! :) Its so good that you and your OH are discussing your challenges and working together to get through them. I agree that the best attitude is just to let it happen when it happens, unfortunately that is sooooo much harder than it sounds :haha: Kudos to you!

Miranda - Your story of James made me lol. I know its probably driving you insane but it is so freaking adorable. It must be so comforting to leave your baby with family while you go back to work. I hope when the time comes, we can find someone close to us to take care of our little one. I just checked out your pregnancy journal and got lost for about an hour reading about your first trimester and checking out all your bump and baby photos! Looks like week 20ish is when your bump really started to shine. Your little guy is Sooooo cute!! Loved reading your story.

Pickle - You're too funny!But I agree that I would be curious too as to why your OH parents went to ivf. The good news is that there are always options and when your OH results come back you both will have the answers you need to stay the course or get a new plan of action...either way good things are going to come of this. :dust:

I'm still dealing with m/s and headaches. Yesterday seemed like it was a good day but then the renters that we have renting out one of the downstairs bedroom decided to cook something that made me extremely nauseous and I had to go and lay in the car until the house aired out. I haven't felt Ok since and my headache is now a migraine. I haven't gotten out of bed today. When my husband gets home we will have to talk...it might be time for the renters to go. My DH and I are telling our parents this weekend because we are helping my mom move to our area and she is going to be suspicious of why I'm not helping out and sick all weekend, since she will be sticking around our house to visit after she is all moved. I'm 5 weeks on Sunday so we still have a long while to go before we are out of the danger zone and are confident that baby is going to stick.

Wishing everyone a happy weekend!

Pickle - I really hope the blood results aren't bad news! Sending lots of positive vibes!

Dream - yay for head down and healthy baby! He'll be here before you know it!

Jessie - glad your dhs sa came back normal, hopefully you'll get a bfp before you get too far into testing!

Pb - thank you! Yeah I definitely started really showing around 20weeks. I hope the ms isn't too bad for you, it really sucks to have! When is your next appointment, are you having an early scan done or just the 12 week?

I'm STILL having SUPER STRETCHY ewcm!!! :shrug:
I hope my dream comes true of breastfeeding my babies :cloud9:

I'm still here ladies :hi: just completely exhausted! Lol :) it's been an extremely busy week and I tried to sign on yesterday yesterday today and I got on but then my internet cut out :dohh: I will get some pics up soon and catch up with you ladies :) I miss you! I can't wait until this shower is over with tomorrow so I can get back to you girls! <3 I'm going to leave you all with :hugs: right now and please save this spot cuz I'll be back shortly ;)

Pickle- dont panic! I bet they just want to discuss them with you, its all positive because if they are normal thats good but if they arent then youll be on the right track to getting help! either way your bfp cant be far away :hugs: xxx

Pb - I am sorry you are feeling so ill...I can relate far too well. Perhaps you need to call for some medication? It has really been a life saver for me. I have told some of my friends and family...people that we see a lot as I couldn't do a lot of things or eat normally, so it just made sense to tell. We were worried because, of course, you don't want to tell so early, but we really had no choice. I just asked people to pray for us. :)

Pickle - it is good that the dr wants to see you...that means you will have an opportunity to discuss and ask questions. Just remember that knowledge and information is power and the more you know, the faster you can figure out a solution.

Hi Girls :hi:

Im really struggling today! I woke up from a dream, its was sooo realistic! I had my baby and i could literally see her, feel her and smell her, you know when you wake up and its so real that i almost miss her! My mood has completely changed now. Im just feeling really sorry for myself today thinking how much longer am I going to feel like this. What if itll be years. Its like a dull ache in my chest when i think about it all! Argh. Im cd11 today, weve only bd once so far, weve been rubbish but are going to bd every ther day now for the rest of the month. but all i think in the back of my head is it isnt going to happen this month or the next or the next or the next! :cry:

:hugs: Jessie - I know the feeling all too well. We haven't really BD much at all this month, lots going on, and now I am past ovulation (no more EWCM; it's now white & lotiony) so who knows if we even have much of a chance at all! I keep having dreams with the same babies; a boy and a girl and just have to remind myself to be patient because "Good things come to those who wait" :shrug:

Lots of drama going on in my life, but I'm likely moving in with OH in the next few weeks or so. Going to try out how long it is to work going a new way as the mapquest says it's only 5 mins longer, so we will see. Of course OH is thrilled but under the circumstances I'm still iffy.

Jess where are you in your cycle? Vivid dreams are a big symptom ;)

So the doctor called and just told me I'm anaemic. I knew that. And what made me laugh is he recommended THE PILL. Do these doctors not communicate ffs! So at the end of his ramblings I said, and what about the other results (to do with TTC) and he was so casual with his "oh they're fine" I could have thrown the phone. Like it's no big deal about my LH and everything! Anyway, just waiting on oh's results now, and I'm kinda wishing there was something wrong with me as I'm easier to fix, right? :( no swimmers no baby.. I'm praying his swimmers are just fine, please pray too.

Hi Pickle- im only on cd11 today, weve bd once so far so no chance of that. i think i ovulate around next sunday! Awww hun, i hope your oh sa are ok, i bet theyre fine! can you see a diff dr?

Wanabe- i hope the drama calms down xx

Jessie - savor the feeling of the dream...perhaps write it out in a journal or just on paper. The more details, the better...write your feelings too. It sounds like a lovely dream to have and is probably a premonition dream. So now enjoy the ride. Don't feel bad because you don't have it - feel good knowing that one day you will. :)

Pickle - what a mess you've had with your dr...so weird. Can you request a copy of your bloodwork so you can look over it yourself? I've found that really helpful in the past. Anemia is nothing to sneeze at...do you take an iron supplement? It can also be a symptom of a larger issue...perhaps something to look into?

Feeling really low today! me and the dh had a row yesterday, it was one of our bd days but obv that didnt happen! i just really wanted to do all we could this month bt now its cd12 and weve bd once! im hoping well dtd tonight but if not im really not holding out much hope this month! i know i dont ovulate for another few days but i havent tested so i wanted to cover all bases just incase i od early this month! argh! i just normally hold on to that hope of a bfp and it keeps me going all month but if we havent bd then thers no hope! Why is this ttc rollercoaster so hard? meanwhile everyone around me is pregnant within a few months of trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->