Mistakes I made today

yellowyamyam

Reaction score
I watched some birthing video and how the doc inject epidurial. i am totally freaked out right now! Epi or not, nothing seems alright to me!!!

Anyone watched any birthing video and felt normal or pleasant?

I try not to watch epis and stuff like that otherwise I would freak myself out...so no videos for me just mine of when I delivered the kiddos:)

I made this mistake also! I watched an episode of One Born Every Minute, and both the girls had difficult labours. One of them had an epidural and then an emergency c-section. I knew as soon as I started watching it wasn't a good idea.

My new strategy is to pretend that bit won't happen. I'm still a long way away from it anyway so I think I'll stick to looking at pictures of baby clothes and toys instead!

Im the total opposite, I find theses videos fasinating, because myself I like to know what to expect. I feel like the doctors i've had in the past sucked and they didnt explain a darn thing they were doing which scared me more. This way I have an idea of what to expect. However, I will not watch birthing videos they just make me sick ahha.

haha! thanks for the replies, ladies. my bestfriend has 2 girls and both were natural births. So she had told me the stories without leaving any details but the videos ... totally different altogether!!! I think that is why they say pictures speak a thousand words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->