Mods & Admin

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put in over the last 12 months (and more!) I'm sure everyone on BnB is thankful for the continuing efforts you put in to make BnB such a great forum. :hugs:

Happy New Years!

https://www.freeimageslive.co.uk/files/images003/2010newyear_colour.preview.jpg​

I agree,all your work is highly appreciated.I have been a member of the site for a year now and I love this site.Thank you for everything :hugs: Hope 2010 is a good one all round x

:) thanks!!!! Tho I have been kind of a slack mod this past year :lol: But Heres Looking at a Fantastic 2010!!!

Happy New Year to everyone as well!!! :hugs:

defo big thanks to all the bnb staff :wine:

happy new year all :hugs:

Wishing you all a very happy New Year as well!!! from me, Stan & of course Miss Hannah :)

I havent really been on here long, but its fantastic. Keep up the good work.
Happy New Year all :) xx

excellent thread nic :thumbup:

thank you guys for your continuing hard work and dedication :D

I know Ive only been a mod for a short time but I am really enjoying it....thank you to all the mods/wobbs/SC that chose me:thumbup:

Happy new year to all!

Thanks for 2009 guys and here's to 2010 :yipee:

Thankyou for everything you do for us!
(I would be lost without this site)
Happy New Year
xxxxx

Aww :blush:

A big thank you too you all too ... we wouldnt have jobs if it wernt for you lot to keep us going, and helping us out to keep the forum running smoothly :hugs:

Mods its been a pleasure seeing the year through with you all, and new mods too for the last couple of months :flower:

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year :)

Here Here!! thanks for everything..i'm coming up on a year and a half on BnB and couldnt go without it now!!! :hugs: to all mods and admin (old and new) hope everyont has a great time tonight and fantabidosie 2010

Sara Rob n Daisy

xxxxxxx

Ditto!!!!! :yipee:

I love this place and I feel comfortable here -- largely because you all do such a fantabulous job! :dance:

Thank you!

Happy New Years gys! Thanks for making this such a lovely place to be xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"