Mods & Admin

Happy New Year y'all!! (And thanks for creating such an addictive site....*grumble* :haha:)

Happy New Year!

You all are really good at getting those threads that get out of hand squared away. It's amazing how fast y'all do that! Hopefully this year wont work you all as much as this past year did.

Agreed , thank you for making this such a pleasant forum :) addictive too !

I have to agree, iv only been on the site a few months but it has definatley kept me sane (well....yeh lol). These last 5/6 months have been mental and without BnB i dont know if i would feel so settled in my real life iykwim? It;s given me a place to vent and speak to people who aren't judgemental and are eager to help.
One of the first things iv noticed about the site was that its the first forum iv ever been on that doesnt have a constant stream of idiots posting stupidness in threads like
'your gay'
'go die'
:dohh:
Its a really friendly and lovely community and you MODs and admin do an amzing job of keeping out the spammers and twits and making sure people feel comfortable posting what they need to :)
sorry long post but i rlly am so appreciative,
hope you all have a wonderful 2010 :flower: xxxxxxx

Sorry for the delay in replying. Only have to be off the site for a few days and it is a mission to catch up again LMAO.

Here's to 2010, another great year for BnB :drunk:

Aint that the truth S.C :lol:

Happy new Year to you all :hugs:

Wow, I'm late but better late than never :haha:

Happy New Years guys.
Thanks for creating and maintaining not only a very welcoming and informative forum, but a very supportive and friendly community. I've never found a forum as open and 'family-like' as this.

You all do a fantastic job, I for one would be lost without BnB xx

I would just like to add my thankyous to all the BnB staff, This forum has helped me loads & without you guys i wouldn't of met some wonderful people both online & in person.

You all do a great job in keeping this site going, & i hope it carries on for the foreseeable future, Belated Happy New Year!

All the best & thank you once again . Moo, Josh (4yrs) & Jax (7wks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->