Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I just have no idea! I look at one and think yes then i look at another and think yes! hehe!

xxx

OK so this could just be a "States" trend, but I kind of really like it!!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Here was my full on Tiara

Attachments

• tiara.jpg
    tiara.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 25
I had a full on tiara becasue I knew it was the only time I would ever wear one and I've always want to! Have attached a pic of it :flower:

In other news - I took another pregnancy test today because I've been feeling out of sorts and it was a definate + so OH made me take a digi I've had stashed away and I got pregnant 1-2! I'm in shock and really scared - I guess I have to tell Sheffield now.

Any advice from you ladies would be great as I'm not sure what to think at the moment (which is why this post may not make sense!) xx

Attachments

• IMG_2347.jpg
    IMG_2347.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
liking both tiaras! I just dont know what to do? I get what your saying about having a tiara though so maybe Thats what ill do! Megan i think call sheffield and explain and Im sure they Will sort out bloods and a scan. It would be so unlikely to be the mole so Im thinking bfp! Clearly meant to be dont you think? How you feeling? Xxx

Thanks Laura - I've been having regular normal results but so scared, which I guess is normal. I'm gonna call Sheffield on my lunch tomorrow and see what they say, hoping they say bloods and a scan!

I'm hoping its just meant to be my BFP it would be so perfect as I would be due just before Christmas. I'm feeling really tired and sicky, I've also had a tugging feeling in my uterus for the past few days apart from that I feel nervous and excited!

How are you doing hun? xx

I think after everything its gonna be totally normal to worry! Im so excited at the mo but i know when we start trying ill worry. The chances of another is very small so try think positive thoughts. Im so excited for you! Im so happy that so many ladies have there bfps! Its great! A christmas baby will be so lovely! Let us know what sheffield have to say.

Im not to bad thank you lovely! Just trying to find bits and pieces for the wedding! Went to a bump, baby and toddler show (sister in law is a new born photographer so we went to support her) Anyway i cried when we walked in as there were babies, bumps etc everywhere.....had a few tears then pulled myself together!

So happy for you megan! Big hugs

xxxxx

Avgabcon5 - huge congratulations, I am glad you have arranged a scan for 8 weeks. I wish I could tell you how to stop worrying, but it is difficult, but take each day as it comes and before you know it you will be having your 12 week scan. There was a definate weight lifted then and then once I got to 20 weeks I was really only looking forward not backwards. Also Mummy2Corbans statistics show just how unlikely a 2nd molar would be.

MrsWag - Congratulations too, I was so nervous phoning Dundee when I first fell pregnant before my all clear date, I felt like a naughty schoolgirl lol. As BlakesMom and Avgabcon5 are saying I would get your bloods done, just to check everything is progressing normal and push for a scan at around 8 weeks.

In the UK, don't ever be scared to get too emotional, I never did this on purpose but with my molar and 2 miscarriages I was a wreck when I became pregnant and my midwife and EPU were happy to arrange a scan just to calm my nerves. I think us Brits are often just too polite to push and just accept normal scan dates.

Mummy2Corban getting so close now x x

I think after everything its gonna be totally normal to worry! Im so excited at the mo but i know when we start trying ill worry. The chances of another is very small so try think positive thoughts. Im so excited for you! Im so happy that so many ladies have there bfps! Its great! A christmas baby will be so lovely! Let us know what sheffield have to say.

Im not to bad thank you lovely! Just trying to find bits and pieces for the wedding! Went to a bump, baby and toddler show (sister in law is a new born photographer so we went to support her) Anyway i cried when we walked in as there were babies, bumps etc everywhere.....had a few tears then pulled myself together!

So happy for you megan! Big hugs

xxxxx

Laura I'm so sorry you had a few tears at the show--but glad it didn't last too long. Did you at least find a few ideas to think about for your next LO?? I have 2 albums on my laptop desktop of fun newborn things I have seen--one album mainly of girly things and one of more boyish/gender neutral things--kind of like my own personal pintrest without being so public about it lol

I had to stop myself because people started looking! Probably thought i was weird. He he! You know when i have time i search different baby things! Been looking at a water birth etc. I Cant help myself. The thought of looking into my new babies eyes for the first time keeps me going. When i remember looking into my beautiful boys eyes i melt and know when it happens again its gonna make all this worth every single second. So happy i have you ladies here xxx

Omg I'm so behind lol...

Congratulations avgabcon5 I am so peased for you! I found the best thing for me was to take my mind off the pregnancy by putting all my limited energy into DD lol. For me time has flown since about 8 weeks, and I have my 20wk scan 2 weeks tomorrow. and as for them not scanning you early i agree with alwilan you should be a huge diva and demand 1 lol. I had scans at 6 1/2 weeks, 8 weeks and 12weeks. I am also consultant led care so im not sure if I will get another scan later on, I hope so :). Try your best to enjoy it!!

Mrswag also congratulations to you hun, fantastic to see all these bfps. I was the same though i seriously chickened out about phoning charring cross but they were really lovely about it!

Laura I had a full tiara and I'm glad I did, it made me feel extra special lol. Hope the planning is going well! Xxx

I had a full on tiara becasue I knew it was the only time I would ever wear one and I've always want to! Have attached a pic of it :flower:

In other news - I took another pregnancy test today because I've been feeling out of sorts and it was a definate + so OH made me take a digi I've had stashed away and I got pregnant 1-2! I'm in shock and really scared - I guess I have to tell Sheffield now.

Any advice from you ladies would be great as I'm not sure what to think at the moment (which is why this post may not make sense!) xx

Congrats on the bfp! Good luck speaking to Sheffield today - I 'm sure they will be happy for you. :)

Don't have much time now - I am at work and sneaking on here!

I'm thinking of you all and will reply more later

Have a great day everyone

xx

I didn't have a veil or tiara - I made some flowers out of my left over dress silk and beaded lace and had them in my hair but my dress was more suited for that style. Can't wait to hear what you decide. Go with what makes you happy when you look in the mirror so your day is something fabulous that makes you smile at ever photo.

MrsWag, so excited for you. Congratulations!

So finally got af- very very late and painful this time. As relieved as I am, its heaps disappointing. This is the hardest week of the month because its such a reminder of everything that I don't have and ive lost. Got to try and remember that its a good thing and its another one down... another one to go :)

ah jacky sending hugs! I kept telling myself that every AF is one closer to trying again. I think ill set myself a deadline to choose a tiara or hair thing! Xxx

Speaking of AF, I'm now 35 days since my D&C and no signs of her coming... :( So tired of waiting.

In other news I put in my two week notice at my job today. I'm kinda freaked out and excited! I've never been a SAHM, but I think it is time. I can't believe my little girl is two. It happens so fast, and I don't want to miss anymore of her babyhood because it's almost over and there's no promise I'll get another (though I'm pretty hopeful I will). Still, I think it is going to be such a nice change and I'm thankful I can even consider it since I know a lot of moms have to work to pay the bills.

Rafferty, what was your levels from your last bloods? I only got af when I got below 60. I hope she comes soon. Congrats on a chapter of your life and enjoy your treasured time at home. You are very lucky to be able to do it!

My hcg was 24 last Tuesday. I forgot to go in today, I think I may start going in every 2 weeks now that it is slowing down anyway....still no AF. I don't even have Pms yet....

Doctors have said that they think our son was a partial molar pregnancy. He made it to 12 weeks 1 day and then his heart stopped. It was heartbreaking. My husband had just come home from a deployment and 5 days before christmas I "gave birth" to him. It's been 18 weeks and I still Have HCG levels.. Has anyone had this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->