Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aww beautiful little pic hun! Congrats on the great scan.. and not long until the next one!!!!

Megan what a gorgeous scan picture! So pleased for you! Must be good that your worry is easing a bit too!

Tina - i think it was around 17-18 weeks i felt corban but i was always like is it?? Hehe! Hope you feel this little one wiggly soon! Your bump is amazing already!

xxx

MrsWag - beautiful scan!! I'm glad you're feeling less worried now.

I've read online that when you carry your 2nd + baby, you can feel them move sooner. I guess it's because you kind of know what to look for.

As for me, my brown spotting has stopped for 2-3 days now. We finally had sex again after about 10 days... But we were very very gentle... just in case

OB appt is June 25 and the doctor told me that I would have an ultrasound probably that same week. I cannot wait!!

Tung im glad to hear your spotting has stopped. Look forward to hearing your news after your scan!

xxx

Hi ladies,
I posted on this board in February due to my doctor saying I may have had a pmp. After my d+c my doctor told me my levels were normal and that it wasn't, but a week later she called me back to confirm that it actually was a pmp. My levels went negative May 1 and I have started my monthly bloods. I have been trying to keep my mind off baby things, which is why I haven't posted on here in so long. But I am freaking out right now. DH and I wanted to wait a full year or at least until November when my six months is up, but our condom broke and I ovulated the next day. Has anyone been in this situation? We are so terrified of history repeating itself and my doctors reaction to a pregnancy so soon after my first negative. I would love some positive stories, if there are any.

Hi ladies,
I posted on this board in February due to my doctor saying I may have had a pmp. After my d+c my doctor told me my levels were normal and that it wasn't, but a week later she called me back to confirm that it actually was a pmp. My levels went negative May 1 and I have started my monthly bloods. I have been trying to keep my mind off baby things, which is why I haven't posted on here in so long. But I am freaking out right now. DH and I wanted to wait a full year or at least until November when my six months is up, but our condom broke and I ovulated the next day. Has anyone been in this situation? We are so terrified of history repeating itself and my doctors reaction to a pregnancy so soon after my first negative. I would love some positive stories, if there are any.

Hi hun,

Firstly :hugs: I know how scary things can be! Almost the same happened to me, I had a PMP in Dec '11 and got my first negative at the beginning of March. OH and I went out and got rather drunk and had unprotected sex just around when I was ovulating in March - I was so scared and worried!

When I got my BFP I was even more scared but I have had 4 scans so far and all is looking good at 11weeks :thumbup:

So if you do get pregnant try not to worry to much things can go well and 2nd Molars are very rare! :hugs:

Thank you so much, MrsWag. I'll update when I find out more. Congratulations on a healthy baby.

Thank you so much, MrsWag. I'll update when I find out more. Congratulations on a healthy baby.

Please do keep us updated and if you ever feel like you need to talk PM - I remember how hard that 2 week wait was! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hun don't stress too much! it's happened before. Just wait to see if you get AF shows up.. and take it from there.

As for me, the OB office just called. I had asked for my date to be earlier than June 25. I'm eager to get an ultrasound. So my appt with the OB is tomorrow morning because another lady just cancelled. My doc doesn't have an ultrasound machine in his office though. So he will have to give me a requisition to get one. I'm 5 weeks today. Hopefully if I get an ultrasound 1 week from now (6 weeks) I will see/hear a heart beat...

*fingers crossed**

Any ladies here get an ultrasound at 5-6 weeks? What did you see?

Beautiful pic MrsWag!

Tung I had a scan at 5w4d and saw a nice sac and blob, just go in expecting to see a sac and anything more is a bonus and if you don't see more then you know that its still too early. Good luck! Xx

Jkburns, try not to worry too much, if you do end up pregnant, it sounds like its meant to be. You had a negative and the chances of a repeat with a pmp are very rare. My doctors aren't even talking rates it that rare. I had 2 months of negatives before a surprise positive and have another scan next week for 8w. So far looking very good.

Tung, sorry I forgot to mention that mine scan was done via abdominal and not transvaginal so didn't see as much definition as was possible :dohh:. My doctor just used what was in her office. If you have transvaginal you should see a bit more. There are so great websites that have scans each week which will give you a good indication of what might be seen. Good luck and can't wait to had about it xx

Hi ladies,

Hun don't stress too much! it's happened before. Just wait to see if you get AF shows up.. and take it from there.

As for me, the OB office just called. I had asked for my date to be earlier than June 25. I'm eager to get an ultrasound. So my appt with the OB is tomorrow morning because another lady just cancelled. My doc doesn't have an ultrasound machine in his office though. So he will have to give me a requisition to get one. I'm 5 weeks today. Hopefully if I get an ultrasound 1 week from now (6 weeks) I will see/hear a heart beat...

*fingers crossed**

Any ladies here get an ultrasound at 5-6 weeks? What did you see?

My first one was 5 weeks 2 days---Gestational Sac only but they had me prepared for that--still wish they wouldn't have done one soooo early!!

Megan---GREAT SCAN PIC--it was great seeing a new post from you when I logged in to this thread tonight!! Glad things are still going well!!

With Dd I felt her wriggle at exactly 16 weeks but this time it wasn't til 18 weeks and I had an anterior placenta with both? Its definitely a wriggler now! Had to see the mw this morning so I could be measured for a brace and I will get it in the post but she has said I will more than likely have to finish work earlier than planned because its so physical (secretly very pleased lol) I'm meant to finish 4 weeks on sat but may finish in 2 weeks instead!

Mrs wag gorgeous scan pic hun, glad everything good and not long til next scan!

Tung I had my first scan at 6+3 I think and we seen a heartbeat but not everyone does so early! Good luck though hun :)

Jkburns I agree with the others, if you are pregnant I wouldn't worry too much as the chances of having another pmp is very small. Keep us updated!

Laura and lotte hope ttc is going well, and enjoy it, I am a strong believer that a relaxed approach works best as it took 3 months to concieve DD and we concieved the first try with this pregnancy and the pmp and I was really relaxed lol xx

Not got too much time- work is manically busy, i'm just having a quick break now!

Mrs Wag - great scan picture and only a week now till next one! So exciting!

rachiero- yay for early mat leave!

Jkburns - what wil be will be! Fx'd you get the result you want

Laura- hope 2 ww is going quickly! I am 4 dpo (going with sunday) and i want it to flippin' hurry up. I so hope for a bfp! But need to remain realistic.

Tung - glad spotting has stopped

Jacky - looking forward to seeing new scan picture

Tina- hugs!

Hope i havn't forgotten any lovely ladies - if so i am sorry and hugs to you. Xx

Afm, yep 4 dpo and its dragging! Had blood test yesterday, should get results on monday, really hoping for 4 but not feeling that confident! Looking forward to weekend and having a rest. The week is only 3 days but i somehow have to fit 5 days work in!

Xx

just got back from OB

my scan is next friday June 15 in the afternoon. I can't wait. At this point the doc said we might be able to see a heartbeat. By next Friday I will be 6 + 2.. He told me that the least we should see is a gestational sac..

how is everybody else??

Tung - so happy you have a scan date for next week. I look forward to hearing about it.

Rachel - I hope the brace helps you out...and YAY on the earlier Mat leave!!! I agree about not stressing! I want this loads but surprisingly im calmer than i thought i would be!! I thought id be a panick stations and worrying!

Lotte- im counting the day after my + opks as 1DPO so im currently 5 DPO! We are super busy with the house so its not been to bad but....i think i will start testing early though!! Hehe!

Jkburns - these things happen so try not stress to much. Like the other ladies have said its super rare to have another molar and most research says once levels hit normal your all good. I know its easier said than done but try not stress yourself out...if you are pregnant it seems as though it was meant to be!

xxx

Rachieroo--Yay for the early maternity leave!! My co-worker start her maternity leave next --she has been "checked out" for weeks--it's good she is going soon LOL.

Lotte--Can't wait to hear how today's results are!!

Laura--I say that is a good call counting day AFTER positive OPK and 1 DPO!!

Tung--Don't forget to update how the scan goes!!

AFM---midwife appointment tomorrow morning--I'm sure my nerves will be high when they bring the doppler out!!!

Tina - how did the midwife go?

Lotte - is it time to test yet??? Hehehe!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->