Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Tina - how did the midwife go?

Lotte - is it time to test yet??? Hehehe!!

xxx

Hehe! At beginning of the week I was saying next Friday and now I'm thinking weds!!! By Sunday it'll be Monday!

I get results from CX on Monday at 3pm as well -I am so hoping for a 4!

when is AF due lotte? For me if i have a month like past months it should be Thursday or Friday! I should have bloods Wednesday so i wanna test early but i dont! I know i Will though! He he! Keep me updated. Fingers crossed for Mondays results lovely i hope you hit 4 then next time its risen if you get me! He he xxx

Tina - how did the midwife go?

Lotte - is it time to test yet??? Hehehe!!

xxx

It went great!!! Got to hear the heartbeat--woohoo!! Just another step closer to holding my rainbow babe. Next one is same day as my 20 week scan.

Can't wait for you ladies getting ready to test WOOHOO!!

when is AF due lotte? For me if i have a month like past months it should be Thursday or Friday! I should have bloods Wednesday so i wanna test early but i dont! I know i Will though! He he! Keep me updated. Fingers crossed for Mondays results lovely i hope you hit 4 then next time its risen if you get me! He he xxx

Definately get you on that one! Af due fri, sat or sunday. I will defo be testing on fri though! I am a poas addict!
Will you be testing before weds?
I will keep you updated, as long as you keep me updatted! Hehe!

Good luck to Lottelotte and Mummy2Corban this week!! x

Blakesmom - great news. Glad all was good x

Tung - not long till your scan now! x

I was thinking about all the events of the last year last night (it's nearly a year since I had my scan and found out it was a 'missed miscarriage' and then a pmp) so I got a bit emotional thinking that if things had progressed normally the little one would be nearly 6 months old already. And then I thought that when I was first told I'd have to wait at least 6 months to ttc again it felt unbearable at the time but looking back it's actually gone really quickly and I'm now 13 weeks pregnant again.

This site has been, and still is, a godsend to me and all you wonderful, strong, brave, inspirational women who I've 'met' along the way have been such a help, comfort and support to me. You've been there at my lowest points (when my OH was adamant he wasn't going to try again) and you've all offered me words of wisdom when I've been worried about things. The fact that you all take the time and care to help others when you are suffering and grieving yourselves cannot be thanked enough. Although I wish it hadn't taken the awful experience of a molar pregnancy for us all to 'meet', I'm glad I've been (and continue) on my journey with you (if that makes sense). The ones that were pregnant or who had had their rainbow babies when I was in the early stages and sending off tests gave me hope and a reason to stay positive. (jamarismummy - is anyone still in touch with her - how is she doing?).

Anyway, like I say, I was thinking about it all last night and just wanted to say a great big thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart!

Hope you all have a good weekend! x

tina must be amazing hearing little ones heartbeat! I know how lovely it was hearing Corbans heartbeat! So pleased your rainbow is ok. Are you finding out the sex? Xxx

Definately get you on that one! Af due fri, sat or sunday. I will defo be testing on fri though! I am a poas addict!
Will you be testing before weds?
I will keep you updated, as long as you keep me updatted! Hehe!

Defo keep you updated my lovely! With corban i waited until AF was due but with the molar i tested 10dpo bfn but 11dpo i got my bfp so Wednesday Will be 11dpo so maybe ill test then? Or before? He he! Have everything crossed lovely! Xxx

I was thinking about all the events of the last year last night (it's nearly a year since I had my scan and found out it was a 'missed miscarriage' and then a pmp) so I got a bit emotional thinking that if things had progressed normally the little one would be nearly 6 months old already. And then I thought that when I was first told I'd have to wait at least 6 months to ttc again it felt unbearable at the time but looking back it's actually gone really quickly and I'm now 13 weeks pregnant again.

This site has been, and still is, a godsend to me and all you wonderful, strong, brave, inspirational women who I've 'met' along the way have been such a help, comfort and support to me. You've been there at my lowest points (when my OH was adamant he wasn't going to try again) and you've all offered me words of wisdom when I've been worried about things. The fact that you all take the time and care to help others when you are suffering and grieving yourselves cannot be thanked enough. Although I wish it hadn't taken the awful experience of a molar pregnancy for us all to 'meet', I'm glad I've been (and continue) on my journey with you (if that makes sense). The ones that were pregnant or who had had their rainbow babies when I was in the early stages and sending off tests gave me hope and a reason to stay positive. (jamarismummy - is anyone still in touch with her - how is she doing?).

Anyway, like I say, I was thinking about it all last night and just wanted to say a great big thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart!

couldnt have said it better myself honey! No question is to stupid or to much to ask and getting advice or just a shoulder to lean on over these past months is amazing. Like you say your all amazing amazing ladies and Im so glad i found you all too! Hugs and loves to all of you xxxxxx

Good luck you two, not long until testing day now!

I'm waiting to ovulate, so I'm, lagging behind... think it will probably be the middle of next week some time. Can't come round soon enough!!

So broody at the moment!!

yes i know that feeling of uber broodyness! hehe!

What are you ladies up to this weekend??

xxx

Thanks avgabcon! I completely agree, i could not have got through the past nine months without you guys. I wished we'd met under better circumdtances but you can't win them all!

Dan-o you willbe o'ing in no time!

I am officially hating the 2ww! It is just dragging on and on and on! I am trying to break it down - monday i get cx results, after than i will be 9 dpo and may start testing. I'm not too botheed if i get a negative at like 9 dpo because i just reason with myself all its too early!

Laura have you got any signs? I'm 6dpo and don't think i have any.

This evening i am going to a bbq for my sister in laws birthday. Not looking forward to it mind. I never got a card or anything for mine! Flippin' in laws!
I'm also starting working for next exam! This was really just to keep me busy though!
What are your plans Laura - more house stuff?

Xx

Thanks avgabcon! I completely agree, i could not have got through the past nine months without you guys. I wished we'd met under better circumdtances but you can't win them all!

Dan-o you willbe o'ing in no time!

I am officially hating the 2ww! It is just dragging on and on and on! I am trying to break it down - monday i get cx results, after than i will be 9 dpo and may start testing. I'm not too botheed if i get a negative at like 9 dpo because i just reason with myself all its too early!

Laura have you got any signs? I'm 6dpo and don't think i have any.

This evening i am going to a bbq for my sister in laws birthday. Not looking forward to it mind. I never got a card or anything for mine! Flippin' in laws!
I'm also starting working for next exam! This was really just to keep me busy though!
What are your plans Laura - more house stuff?

Xx

Im hating the wait too :nope: didnt mind the first few days but i wanna know already! :haha: I think ill end up testing early too! :haha: Off amazon i purchased 15 IC tests and a pack of 2 FRERs just encase!!!

As for signs i was a little crampy yesterday and today but that might be nothing?? Have a bit more CM than usual but then again it might be nothing!! I hope im preggo but am telling myself im not!

Goodluck at your BBQ tonight honey! Im sure it will be ok :haha: Goodluck for your up coming exam i think my brain would fall out my ear if i had to do an exam now!

Well the house is in pieces! The bathroom is now tiled and new suite in :happydance: we painted the remaining walls last night and this morning but i think an extra coat is needed! We have the plasterer coming tuesday to plaster the dining room and kitchen....new kitchen is also coming tuesday too. So we are busy getting everything ready!! Floors coming up and everything! yuk!!

Busy busy busy!

xxx

Thank you for this message. Half way through reading it, I started tearing up.. and now I'm crying too. I feel the exact same way. Chemical Pregnancy in May of last year then mp in September/October... Then finding out 6 months to ttc again..

Really if it wasn't for the wonderful and strong ladies on this thread, I don't know how or who or where I would express my feelings of anger, sadness and happiness. Thank you for all the support!!

Blakesmom - I'm so glad you heard the heartbeat!!! Make sure you post up pics of your 20 weeks scan!

Good luck to Lotte and Mummy2Corban!! Fingers crossed for a BFP! *baby dust***

As for myself - I think i'm coming down with some sort of cold/virus. Sneezing, headaches, runny nose... I"m not sure if it's the headache that is making me sort of nauseous or if its the pregnancy...

I switched my scan to Wednesday instead because I got a job offer and they want me to start on Thursday (kinda funny to start in the middle of the week).

I hope everybody has a good weekend!!

Great your scan is wednesday tung...goodluck and goodluck for yor new job

xxx

Beautiful words!! It has been a blessing to have each and every one of you ladies get me through this journey. Without this thread it would have been much harder to make it to where I am today.

tina must be amazing hearing little ones heartbeat! I know how lovely it was hearing Corbans heartbeat! So pleased your rainbow is ok. Are you finding out the sex? Xxx

Definitely finding out!! 1 month and 4 days to go!!

Avgabcon, wonderful words! Completely agree, would not have got through all of this without the wonderful support of everyone. Sometimes the best bit is just knowing that there are other people out there who understand exactly how i am feeling and just understand. Thank you from the bottom of my heart xx

Lotte, Mummy2Corban, fingers crossed.

Blakesmom, so glad you last appointment went well.

Tung, good luck for Wednesday.

Dan-o, good luck this week, hope you catch an egg this month xx

Hanging out for Tuesday and my scan, heading home from holidays tomorrow to have a day at home before work starts again. Will be nice to be home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->