Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Tina - how exciting!! EEEKKK! Do you mind what sex? I would love a girl so if we only have 2 i have one of both but i would still love having another boy! We originally wanted 4 babies but after all this we would love another and if that is all we are blessed with then we will be more than happy!

Jacky- safe journey home lovely! Bet Tuesday seems ages away but it will soon be here! So exciting with all you ladies having these scans! I hope me and Lotte will be joining you before!!

Question for married ladies.....did you buy your bridesmaids gifts? If so what did you get? Ive got my flower girls rag doll flowergirls and a flowergirl sticker book and corban a rag doll in a suit! Im struggling what to get the older girlies!!

xxxx

Good luck you two, not long until testing day now!

I'm waiting to ovulate, so I'm, lagging behind... think it will probably be the middle of next week some time. Can't come round soon enough!!

So broody at the moment!!

**baby dust** praying for a BFP for you this month!!

BRING ON THE JUNE BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina - how exciting!! EEEKKK! Do you mind what sex? I would love a girl so if we only have 2 i have one of both but i would still love having another boy! We originally wanted 4 babies but after all this we would love another and if that is all we are blessed with then we will be more than happy!

Jacky- safe journey home lovely! Bet Tuesday seems ages away but it will soon be here! So exciting with all you ladies having these scans! I hope me and Lotte will be joining you before!!

Question for married ladies.....did you buy your bridesmaids gifts? If so what did you get? Ive got my flower girls rag doll flowergirls and a flowergirl sticker book and corban a rag doll in a suit! Im struggling what to get the older girlies!!

xxxx

I really thought I wanted another boy last time. I have keep everything of Blake's so I thought what a waste if it doesn't get used again, but after my sister in-laws baby shower I think I have baby girl fever. All the hairbows, and shoes, and dresses!! Of course thrilled either way. I told DH if we have a boy I'm happy with two, but if we have a girl then maybe just maybe we might try for more--we'll see.

I did get my bridesmaids gifts. I think I bought their jewelry for the wedding day, and it seems like I had some sort of a decorative metal jewelry box that I gave them in, but honestly can't remember for certain. I have only been a bridesmaid once, and I was given a similar gift, the wedding jewelry and a heart shaped wooden box. I also paid so everyone to get their hair done as I wanted everyone to have up-do's

It took me a while to remeber what i got my bridesmaids! It was somthing from swaroski, i didn't spend too much, but more just a little token.

I have been so busy today - i think we have pretty much finished our kitchen! My dad came over and helped us put all the plinths on and i just need to touch up a few little paint bits and its done!

Bbq last night was bearble! Hehe, glad its done.

Getting a bit worried about my results tomorrow. I took a test this morming and there is a flipin line, clear as day. Why oh why did i do it? I have now convinced myself it has gone up, and am dreading finding out. As much as i would love it to be 4, as long as its less than 7 i'll be happy. I have no reason to think it will have gone up, cx results have never risen before. Please let this be the start of my bfp, but i just don't think its gonna be. Its still too early, i think i am 7 (maybe 8) dpo.

Sorry for that rant! Just need to get to 3pm tomorrow.....

Xx

lotte when was the last time you tested? And what was the line like then? You would think because your levels are so low they wouldnt go back up again unless it was pregnancy? Im sorry you have to wait till 3 tomorrow to find out your results. Sending hugs honey fingers crossed this could be the starts of a bfp instead....you never know!

xxx

Tested about 2 weeks ago and was negative-no line within the 10 mins.

Sometimes i wonder though how sensitive these tests are. I mean they say 10 but my urine has been less than 4 for ages! I really hope its just some dodgy tests they are only ic's.

Will see what happens tomorow!

Thanks Laura
Xx

So you would think this one would be negative....i always read mixed views on those tests?! Well i guess you will find out tomorrow lovely i hope its good news! Im fed up of waiting! Just wanna know either way so if im not i can get on with the next cycle!! Hehe!

Sending big higs and i hope 3pm rolls round quick

xxx

ug. Baby fever. Come on August!!! That will be 5 months post D&C and that is all I'm going to wait. It's like the closer we get the harder it is to wait. I haven't told my husband yet when I think we should start trying because he's much more of a cautious person....better to spring it on him in the moment, if you know what I mean :)

i know that feeling! I never ever thought June would be here! But eventually it did so august isnt far for you either honey! Because of the chemo me and oh talked about it but we decided on the 6 months because he knew how much research i had done! You Will soon be posting that its time ttc! Hang in there xxx

ug. Baby fever. Come on August!!! That will be 5 months post D&C and that is all I'm going to wait. It's like the closer we get the harder it is to wait. I haven't told my husband yet when I think we should start trying because he's much more of a cautious person....better to spring it on him in the moment, if you know what I mean :)

I know how you feel. When I first found out that I had to wait 6 months from the month levels hit 0, I cried. It didn't turn out to be so bad. We actually ttc 2 months earlier. The day will come very soon!! I know it can be frustrating.. I remember I had posts where I would rant about women around me being pregnant and really it was just me being jealous. *hugss*** stay positive!!

Goodluck lotte...let us know the results.

Have my bloods wednesday so im gonna test before i go...ill be 11dpo then so fingers crossed....not feeling positive though...boo

xxx

Bloods came back same as last time - at 7! A bit upset but at this level there is so much room for error. Laura - your bloods were funny in the end weren't they (if I remember correctly!) like 5,6,4 or something?

Arghhhhhh - I was so hoping for 4 - oh well- maybe next time!

I'm not feeling all the hopeful about this month either! I am 8dpo today and I don't think I have any real symptoms - maybe for the best if I'm not negative yet!

Onwards and upwards!

xx

When i reached under 10 my levels bounced about a bit before finally hitting below 5! Sorry that they are still 7 though honey...hugs for you. Ive been a bit crampy but that could be usual. I have a feeling im not and i will be upset if im not but this is only the 1st month trying and really im still in my year wait so i have to remind myself of that if AF shows her face thurs or fri!

xxxxxxx

Dee said she was not too bothered, which is good. She also said they may just stay at 7, although she was holding out for 4 or less! If they stay at 7 then that's that!

I will probably test tomorrow to see if the line has changed since yesterday - so much for waiting till Friday! Hehe!

Laura - are you testing first on Weds? I hope you get your bfp. I hope the cramps are a good sign! :thumbup:

I keep telling myself that these are bonus months too! I mean I told Prof S that I was going to ttc and he was like that's fine, but ideally advise for it to be normal. After what I have looked into and the fact that their was never any proliferation of my placental cells, its extremely unlikely to grow.

Baby dust to you for Weds!
xx

Oh Laura - how many more blood tests do you have?
I'm not sure if I was dreaming but seem to recall you saying that you only had them for 6 months (or was it a year......................)

yeah 6 month from treatment end so Im hoping this is my last fortnightly bloods! Fortnightly urine is what Im looking forward too! No needles for a while! Yes! Maybe 7 is your normal? I guess if your not preggo this month and you have a few more bloods and they stay at 7 then maybe Thats the case? Im like i wanna test then Im like no i dont yes i do no i dont! He he! Xxxx

Can't wait to hear about the testing ladies!!

so i tested this morning and went to put it on the kitchen window for it to dry only to drop it behind the cabinet! Ha ha! Taking the cabinets out tonight but i think it Will be covered in dust! He he! Wont be doing that when i test tomorrow! Xxx

So you don't know what the result was? What are the odds! Good luck tomorrow. Fingers crossed for 2 lines!

Had my 8 week scan at my ong appointment this morning. My hubby and i were freaking out and expecting bad news but it was all good. The resolution wasn't good on the picture but we saw a strong heart beat which made me cry tears of joy and it measured about within 2days. (The first measurement was off but he didn't have the right cross section). So very excited. :happydance:

None of my previous pregnancies have had babies get beyond 7.5weeks growth so I am feeling really confident today. Such a relief.

Hoping for great news from you all and baby dust for positive tests Mummy2Corban, Lotte and dano xx

Love to you all xx

Attachments

• Attach#2.jpg
    Attach#2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
so i tested this morning and went to put it on the kitchen window for it to dry only to drop it behind the cabinet! Ha ha! Taking the cabinets out tonight but i think it Will be covered in dust! He he! Wont be doing that when i test tomorrow! Xxx

HEHE!
You have more patience than me - I would have had the cabinets off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->