Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Blakesmom - do you think it's dangerous for my baby if I have an oral infection where my tooth is? The dentist wouldn't presribe me antibiotics. I have heard it could make your miscarry. Now i'm worried.

Infection in your mouth isn't good since its easily able to enter your blood stream, which could potentially pass thru the placenta to baby but taking antibiotics isn't good for baby either--catch 22 there!! Your symptoms sounded more like a cracked tooth to me, and not so much an infection, but x-ray would be the only way to detect infection--continue to let the dentist know if the tooth doesn't get better. If it was abscessing the pain wouldn't go away or it would continue to get worst. Since they reduced the height of the tooth that really does take a lot of "pressure" off of that area--so doing nothing (as far as more invasive tx) for the time being I would think was the safest choice for baby--and also safer than taking antibiotics if there isn't infection.

Ooh never been called that before, wow strange concept to get used to that I will be a mum to someone. You put a big smile on my face! :winkwink:

So glad its the weekend too. Very tired this week, looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow. I hope your headache goes away so you can enjoy your weekend with your family and get some well earned rest xx

The dentist wrote a letter to my OB and it said that there's a chance I have an abscess tooth.

I think the only thing to do is wait for the OB to call me back and then speak to him about it.... oh and also not stress... lol...

Since I saw the heartbeat - I hope this one will stick!!

Blakesmom and Jacky - I hope you both get lots of rest this weekend! it's tough when all your energy goes towards making a baby.

Glad all you mama's are ok!

Dan-o - how are you doing - are you still waiting for o or are you i the dreaded 2ww!

Laura - how are you - have you tested again or has the wicked witch turned up? When do you hear from CX?

I am waiting for AF, I usually have a 12or 13 day luteal phase so she should turn up either sat/sun. Just waiting for that - I am pretty sure I am out - still getting a very faint positive - I had hoped that I would be negative but I think the tests are too sensitive. Oh well!

Whats anyone's plans for the weekend?

xx

Lotte - Very faint could be the beginning!! Mine were very very faint... you could hardly see it... I thought it was evap because I was silly and bought blue dye. *Fingers crossed for you****

I think its still leftover hcg from the m/c i mean its only been nine months :cry::cry:

Feel so fed up. I just want my body to sort itself out. I hate it so much.

I just want the witch to show up and i can look to next month.

I'm sure its just hormones making me tearful and i'll feel better tomorrow

Xx

Glad all you mama's are ok!

Dan-o - how are you doing - are you still waiting for o or are you i the dreaded 2ww!

Laura - how are you - have you tested again or has the wicked witch turned up? When do you hear from CX?

I am waiting for AF, I usually have a 12or 13 day luteal phase so she should turn up either sat/sun. Just waiting for that - I am pretty sure I am out - still getting a very faint positive - I had hoped that I would be negative but I think the tests are too sensitive. Oh well!

Whats anyone's plans for the weekend?

xx

Hey honey, I tested again! Was BFN! I have a 12-13 day LP too so AF due today or tomorrow :cry: Didnt think my luck would be in this month but you still hold out hope! I always forget to call CX for my results now!!! OOPS! Im just feeling a bit BLAH a the minute! Im also really wanting AF to show her stupid face so we can get on with the next cycle! Ive taken a few tests and looked and looked for a line and just stressed myself out :cry::cry: so next month im only gonna test if i have bloods/urine to do or maybe the day before AF due. I have a FRER and one IC so i wont buy anymore! :cry:

We are doing the kitchen and dining room over the weekend and its my mummas birthday and of course daddy day so trying to do all that......o and one good thing............DRESS FITTING TOMORROW :happydance::happydance: i guess one good thing about not being preggo this month is ill defo fit in my wedding dress!!!

You ok Lotte?

All you other ladies ok? How are bumps doing? Any tips for next months baby making? :hugs:

xxx

I think its still leftover hcg from the m/c i mean its only been nine months :cry::cry:

Feel so fed up. I just want my body to sort itself out. I hate it so much.

I just want the witch to show up and i can look to next month.

I'm sure its just hormones making me tearful and i'll feel better tomorrow

Xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mummy2Corban and Lotte - I"m sorry you didn't get a bfp... For next month, try putting pillow under your bum after a good time! It worked for me... haha

Lotte - I know it's emotional and hard. Your body will sort itself out and there will be a light at the end of the tunnel! very soon!

Thanks Laura :hugs:
Thanks Tung :hugs:
I tried the pillow this month tung! Hehehehe

I was crying with my dh and he was like yeah but we get to have lots more sex - men!

Sounds like you have a busy weekend Laura! So exciting about your dress - whats it like? Have you got lots more to organise or is it mostly done? What with the wedding, your house and Corban its amazing how you have any time!

Sorry you didn't get your bfp - heres to nxt month!

Xx

Stay positive ladies!!

So my OB called me back just now. He said the ultrasound report came back and there's a live baby in there with a heartbeat YAY!!! but he said date wise i'm 6 weeks. Measurement wise, it's 5 w 5 days. Off by 2 days...

He also addressed my concern - Dental infections have not been found to contribute directly to miscarriages. *whew* was that ever a relief. It can cause preterm labour. and He said the infection could get into the blood stream but it's quite rare.

I will get it treated in 2nd trimester!!

Have a good weekend ladies!!

Aww sorry lotte and m2c, not out til the old bag shows tho! :hugs:

I'm not too far behind, 2dpo now, so will test a week on sat :flower:

Tung, Sidney was a couple of days behind, but caught up by the nuchal scan and was measuring 5 days ahead by then! X

Lotte, mummy2Corban, so sorry you didn't get your positive this months, but like dano said, its not over til af shows up. Massive hugs! lotte I hope your body sorts itself out soon. Thinking of you xx

Mummy2Corban, so exciting about your dress fitting. The wedding is getting close. Have lots of fun at your fitting xx

Tung,hope the infection doesn't go anywhere. Excellent report from your og.

Dano good luck this month xx

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Laura :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I don't have any advice for you other that what you have already been doing--SMEP is great--I used the clearblue digi OPKS as well as some dollar store cheapies--I also was temping but didn't you say you thought that might put too much stress on things?? FF charting is helpful--I didn't always trust it but I think it knew me better than I gave it credit for...

so ladies i use a App on my phone for AF. I always mark down my positive opks so i can count 12-13 days after which is when AF has turned up. Its been the same 12-13 days since AF returning after molar. Looking at my App Im actually 14 dpo? But bfn yesterday? Why is it the cycle i start trying AF Buggers about! How rude! Xxx

so ladies i use a App on my phone for AF. I always mark down my positive opks so i can count 12-13 days after which is when AF has turned up. Its been the same 12-13 days since AF returning after molar. Looking at my App Im actually 14 dpo? But bfn yesterday? Why is it the cycle i start trying AF Buggers about! How rude! Xxx

I know how you feel! Since Jan i have o'ing around day 16 or 17, this month day 24! what flippin' gives!

Maybe you're get your bfp! How are you feeling? Any signs the witch is going to show her face?

How was the dress fitting? I bet it looks lovely!

Xx

:witch: just showed her face :cry::cry: been a bit crampy but usually get awful cramps for about an hour before :witch: turns up! I wish i was preggo but im now pleased that we can get on with this cycle! Fingers crossed this is the one!

How are you feeling lotte? Anything going on? :hugs:

Dress fitting was amazin :happydance: so happy with the dress! Not long now! Also kitchen is half in.....even though we have to get it all painted! oh and a dining room painted too....flooring being laid tuesday! EEK!

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->