Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Just purchased some more opks :thumbup: Conceive plus (used the month we fell with the molar so im thinking its worth another go) :thumbup: and gonna follow SMEP for sure :thumbup: I will do EVERYTHING i can possibly do to achieve that bfp! :thumbup: Rainbow baby here i come!

xxx

Have a feeling the witch will be here tomorrow. Been a bit crampy today, so hopefully it will be tomorrow! Temp was still high this morning though so had a pretty good idea it wouldn't be today.

So glad you liked your dress- it must be so exciting!

My house is pretty much sorted now so finally can relax. Got another exam a week on thurs so busy studying for that- not sure what i'm going to do with myself once thats done. Between the exams and the house stuff its kept me sane! Hopefully we will both get lucky this month now and that will keep us both busy!

For me it may be for the best, i should get to negative first but am impatient- although have lasted this long! Hopefully i will be at 4 the next one!

Hope everyone else is ok and enjoying their weekends!

Xx

Yes honey lets hope for a 4 next time round! I have everything crossed!

I think having the house and the wedding its helping keep my mind off going baby crazy! Even though i still seem to home in on pregnant ladies and new borns!! Well focus on that exam honey and i hope we both have july bfps! On the count down i ovulation again!

Dano- where are you in your cycle? Babydust for you too honey

Preggo ladies how have you all been?

xxx

Had a LONG day today--my B-day is next Friday so DH took me shopping today and we hit quite a few stores looking for a patio table/chairs set. Then had to grab a few groceries for a "fish fry" my FIL was hosting this evening. We also had a photographer there and had a bunch of pics taken--will share some when we get them back!! Couldn't wait to get home to take my shoes off and put jammies on LOL celebrating Fathers day tomorrow, and somewhere in there I need to find time to clean the house.

Dano- where are you in your cycle? Babydust for you too honey

xxx

4dpo... yawn... lol :haha:
Gonna test next weekend as AF will be due a week on monday.

Sorry you didn't catch that eggy first time hun, bet you will this month tho!!! :D

Hi Ladies,

Just an update from me - we had our 12w scan on Friday and all is well with our little pickle :cloud9: though he/she was being naughy and wouldn't lie the right way for the tech to do the NT scan!

Laura - sorry you didn't catch the egg first time, sending lots of babybust your way for this month!

Lotte - how are you feeling hun?

Hope everyone else is alright and doing well :hugs:

MrsWag - I'm glad your 12 weeks scan went well!! I can't wait to be 12 weeks lol..

Dan-o - 2ww is always a drag... you'll be there soon! *Fingers crossed for you***

Blakesmom - sounds like you had a busy fun filled weekend!

Mummy2Corban - I'm glad you can get on with your new cycle now

Lotte and Mummy2Corban - Good luck this time around!!!!!!!!!!

I'm debating whether or not to tell my new boss that I'm pregnant..... I think out of all fairness - I should. And I will tell her that I just found out.....

But if she decides not to keep me - which she can because my probation period isn't over, she can let me go.

If I don't tell her, then I'm going to start showing in a couple of months...

What do you ladies think?

Dano - the count down is on!! Have everything crossed for you lovely!

Megan im so glad to hear your little pickle was all good! How have you been feeling?

Tung - I dont know what to suggest about telling your boss? What would you do if she asked you to leave?

Lotte - Are you ok? Did AF show her face? Hope not!!!

Tina - Do you have much planned for your birthday?

xxx

I honestly don't know what I would do if she asked me to leave. I think I would just stay home since I will be showing soon. With me working - it makes our lifestyle more comfortable. Without me working - I think we can get by but it means no eating out at all, no extra spending money.

I just feel guilty a little.... =S

AF showed her face this morning, so i had a good 14 day luteal phase which is good. I'm glad shes arrived now, the worst part is knowing you are not pregnant but still waiting for the witch! I copied you Laura and ordered some conceive plus - the reviews were really good so may as well try it! Let hope it brings us both rainbow babies!

I feel ok, scared that i will never get pregnant which i know is irrational. I cam off the pill last jan and didn't get af till june, then fell straight away. I think it may take longer this time. I'm scared i just have rubbish eggs and i will never have a baby. I am seeing my gynae tomorrow evening, he always makes me feel better- hopefully he does tomorrow!

Megan - glad the scan went well! When is the next one 20 wks?

tung - not sure if i would tell, how long is your probation? What do you do if you don't mind me asking? I loved hearing all about Tina's job last week.

Dan-o i hope next weekend we will have another bfp!

Tina - how lovely of you dh! Hope you have a nice birthday!

:nope:

Whoops! Pressed submit reply! :blush:

Jacky, avgabcon are you guys ok?

Laura - hope your ok, and af is not too bad. What day do you normally o on?

Have a nice evening everyone!
Xx

sorry AF showed her face but like you say the waiting is rubbish so at least you know and can move onto the next cycle. AF not to bad Im trying to think about it as Im one day to Oing again! He he! Well i use opks but the O at different times! Can vary from day 13 to 17 but my luteal phase seems to always stick at 12-13 days (apart from this last cycle at 14 days). What about you lovely? I thought Im gonna get on rainbow making this month so went for conceive plus! Fingers crossed this is our month so we can join the other ladies and be bump buddies! Woo! Xxx

tung- Im not sure? Will you wanna go back to work after havin your rainbow? Xxx

Well the house didn't get cleaned yesterday--oh well!! It has been completely searched over however as Blake has lost his beloved Elephant stuffed animal "Phante." He went to bed without him last night but then was up @ 4:30am wanting to get into bed with us (which he never does). I must be the pregnancy hormones because I think I'm more torn up about it then he is!! My co-worker had her baby yesterday--healthy little boy but it's made work a bit crazy now as we were suppose to have a fill in assistant today but then she didn't show up. Glad I just have to work thru Wednesday then have a nice long weekend for my b-day.

Megan--congrats on your little pickle doing so well!! Did you also do blood work in conjunction with the NT scan?? I had to pick which "level" of testing I wanted for genetic disorders--kind of stressed me out!!

Tung--I would tell your boss if I was you. Chances are they will keep you if they have already invested in training you, and then at least if they do let you go you could look for another position prior to getting too far along.

Lotte--good luck with the conceive plus this cycle---sorry the witch got you--tho I bet your next bloods will come back lower after you have a good AF clean out!!

Laura-I bet you will make a rainbow baby this month too--Fingers crossed for you, Lotte, and Dan-o!!

Sorry this wasn't your month Lotte and Mummy2Corban. All the best for this next cycle xx how are you both feeling?

Dano are you testing this week?

MrsWag, so glad your scan went well. Must have been a big relief.

Tung, it is up to you and what you think will work best for you and the rest of the year at work. How long left of your probation? I don't intent to tell work until I have to. I am hoping to get to 20 weeks before i tell them.

Blakesmom, have a wonderful birthday weekend xx also hope you find Blake's elephant!

Sorry if i have forgot anyone. Love to you all xx

Thanks Jacky! Im not feeling to bad just gonna makesure we get a whole load of baby dancing in!

How are you honey?

xxx

That's good. I am sure you will do everything you can to catch one this cycle lots of baby dust!***

How are the wedding plans getting on? Less than 2 months to go!

Doing well but pretty tired still and getting a cold (got to love winter) so starting to feel a bit yucky. Counting down to the weekend for more rest. Have another scan Monday to look forward to.

Lotte - I"m sorry AF came but it's a start of a new cycle! be positive! =)

Mummy2Corban - You stay postive too! Fingers crossed for you and Lotte this cycle

Blakesmom - I haven't really found the energy to clean or cook since I got my BFP. I'm just so exhausted by the end of the day at work. I started going to my mom's house to have dinner hahah... I think she doesn't mind.... I hope you enjoy your birthday!!!

Jacky - how are you feeling?

As for myself, I'm a personal injury law clerk/legal assistant.

I think I might just tell my boss... I think or I hope that she'll appreciate my honestly. Probation is 3 months typically. I might not return to work after the baby. the husband and I haven't decided yet. We want to go with the flow....

Thanks for all the input!!

xoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"