Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Jacky great news on the scan and everything measuring right on--I love when that happens!! Just another milestone to put behind you. How many weeks will you be for the next scan?

Next scan in 2 weeks. Will be 12 weeks. Can't believe how quickly time has gone! Can't believe you are almost 18 weeks already! Your next scan would be in a week or 2?

Amazing news Jacky! So lovely to see isnt it! Would love to see your scan picture. 12 weeks soon amazing xxxxx

Tina your hair really does suit you! I loved mine in a bob but i decided to grow it for the wedding but im soooo tempted to have my bob cut back in after the wedding....we will see. Your other picture is gorgeous too! Lovely family one xxxxx

Oh forgot to say earlier Mummy2Corban, so exciting about your hair trial for the wedding. Hope they get the style right first go. Oh its getting so close now. Can't wait to see pictures xx

I know! She said we can try 3-4 looks and she will take photos so i can decide! How excting!

xxx

Jacky great news on the scan! Time is going so fast - 10 weeks already! and only 2 weeks for your next one!

Tina love the hair. I am growin mine at the moment. Although it is still much shorter than yours! It really suits you!

Laura yay for bding! Let catch that eggy! You must be so excited about getting wed! It was one of the best days of my life and i'm sure it will be for you too!

Can i add you guys on facebook? Laura i think i saw you...

I'm off work this week.had to use my hiday since new financial year starts next monday. Not a bad problem to have mind! Doin some house stuff, going to see dh's nan tomorrow, exam on thurs. So lots to do!

Love to you all
Xx

Oh wow! Have heaps of fun. Great to get photos, hopefully its not too hard to pick between all the styles. Will be nice to have some relaxing timed at the hair dressers. Its one of my favourite places :)

Lotte have a wonderful week off and good luck Thursday for your exam!

Thanks guys :) Im doing better now that I got over that little hump, I know there will be many more to come such as my due date ect. but Im just trying to take it one step at a time. Its so hard to try to explain to people what a CMP is, the response I get most often is " so you weren't really pregnant?" which always embarrasses me bc yes in a way i was. sperm fertilized the egg, it just was an empty egg, which therefore formed a tumor instead of a baby, so even tho I know I was "pregnant" sometimes I feel like a fraud? I dunno its such a hard emotion to explain :shrug:

Blakesmom - I love the hair!! and the family portrait!

Jacky - I'm glad the scan went well!

Dan-o - how many dpo are you now? did you test?

How is everyone else?

How do you ladies who are pregnant, manage not to stress too much over every little thing? I had pink spotting when I wiped again on Saturday. It was only once. And today, after being constipated, I wiped and found brown spotting. I know it's not a lot and I'm not having cramps... but I'm still so worried. Sometimes I wish I was naive again like when I was pregnant with my son. I had no cramping, no spotting and I didn't know what the chances of a m/c was.

lotte Im Laura charnley and my profile picture is corban! Any ladies please bed me too xxx

hehehe! :haha:
I've requested you!

My name on facebook (and real life too) is Charlotte Morton and my picture is my nephew on a deck chair. Most people call me Lotte though!

xx

MeMeBrown - sorry to hear of your loss but pleased to hear you've had your nagative bloods back!

Jacky - Great news on your scan! So pleased! I find it reallt hard not to stress over the little things (TMI but I still check the tissue eveytime I go to the loo!) I just try and tell myself that it will all be ok because this time is meant to be. I know excatly what you mean about wishing to be naive again though!

Lotte - enjoy your week off and good luck for you exam!

My name on Facebook (and IRL) is Megan Ruggles, my picture is a black and white one of me :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well.

MeMebrown - sorry about your loss but I'm glad your levels have dropped.

Laura - bet you are super excited about your wedding - the next few weeks will fly by! Hope your hair trial goes well! Fingers crossed for you for this month too!

LotteLotte - good luck on Thursday with your exam! And fingers crossed for you too!

Tung - hope you are ok. I had some brown/pink spotting at about 7 weeks too this time round - I'm sure everything will be ok for you too. x

Tina - love all your photos on Facebook - you have a lovely family. And I too, love your hair!

Jackyb - glad everything is going well for you.

Dan-o hope all is good with you too.

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Well we've finally got a moving date at last! Two weeks on Saturday - it will only be 5 weeks late! I'm fed up of negotiating boxes every time I want to move around the house! We are doing a house swap/part exchange (how lucky is that, that we each liked each others house!!) so it should have been very straight forward!

I've got my 16 week check up with the midwife on Wednesday. I'm quite big already - strangers are asking when I'm due so they must be pretty confident that I am to mention it! Still being sick but it's definitely a lot better. Only when I brush my teeth at night - my dinner makes a reappearance!! The tireddness is hard but I'm getting plenty of early nights! Those of you that are pregnant again - do you still worry? There's a little part of me that's worried the midwife won't find a heartbeat or something. It's silly I know!

One of my best friends has just had IVF for the first time. She has a 7 year old daughter but has been trying for another for about 5 years with no luck. Anyway, about a week after she'd had 2 embryos put in she started spotting but at the weekend it turned heavier with cramping and the pregnancy tests got lighter so it looks like it hasn't been successful. She will try again but I really feel for her. She was the one that came to my first scan with me which I was really grateful for and i knew she must have felt a 'pang' when I told her i was pregnant again.

Lottelotte and Mrs Wag - I've requested you on Facebook - hope that's ok. My name is Eleanor Roberts and my profile is my 3 children sat in a row!

Take care everyone xx

Good luck this week with your check up. Must be exciting to be showing already xx

Tung, hope everything is ok. I still stress but each new milestone helps me relax and im starting to trust my doctors.

Hope you all dont mind if I add you all on facebook when i finish work. Im Becky Beumer, got called jacky at school because of my maiden name. Pic is me wearing glasses on a beach with my hub by (he might not show up tho).

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Next scan in 2 weeks. Will be 12 weeks. Can't believe how quickly time has gone! Can't believe you are almost 18 weeks already! Your next scan would be in a week or 2?

July 13th!! I will be 20 weeks and 2 days--Can't wait!!

Blakesmom - I love the hair!! and the family portrait!

Jacky - I'm glad the scan went well!

Dan-o - how many dpo are you now? did you test?

How is everyone else?

How do you ladies who are pregnant, manage not to stress too much over every little thing? I had pink spotting when I wiped again on Saturday. It was only once. And today, after being constipated, I wiped and found brown spotting. I know it's not a lot and I'm not having cramps... but I'm still so worried. Sometimes I wish I was naive again like when I was pregnant with my son. I had no cramping, no spotting and I didn't know what the chances of a m/c was.

I still haven't told a large majority of people I know--there could be a Facebook announcement later this week so heads up!! I'm feel more movement now so that is really helping to ease my mind.

Good luck this week with your check up. Must be exciting to be showing already xx

Tung, hope everything is ok. I still stress but each new milestone helps me relax and im starting to trust my doctors.

Hope you all dont mind if I add you all on facebook when i finish work. Im Becky Beumer, got called jacky at school because of my maiden name. Pic is me wearing glasses on a beach with my hub by (he might not show up tho).

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Now I don't know what to call you Becky--I was pretty sure you were a Jacky this whole time :dohh: LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->