Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Tina - they are certain its my result! When i done my urine sample yesterday the form inside said that my levels indicate pregnancy and to send off this last sample and book a scan. The more i think about it the less i want to go tomorrow! I think i may call charring cross and see what they say. I dont know im confused to the point of my head exploding!

xxx

Dano i tested and its still not as dark as the control line and is just a bit darker than my last test i did monday! Im half tempted to cancel my scan and rebook it....if i call charring cross today and see what they recommend? Would i see molar this early? Ive heard 6 weeks!?!? I think ill call Sarah or Linda and see there thoughts on a scan tomorrow.

xxx

Laura, how did you get on with the call? I had a scan at 5w4d and saw a sac and blob, mind you it was only done by my stomach and not a transv scan which may have seen more. Do what is going to put your mind at ease but bloods would show the more accurate result. Could you get your doctor to do bloods and follow up 48 hours later. If levels increase at expected rate, it is very unlikely to be a mole. Thinking of you and wishing you a good result and scan tomorrow. Everything crossed for normal pregnancy xx

Rebecca, so sorry to hear about your story. I am sorry I can't help answer your questions, I had a pmp detected after testing and my D&C in Jan this year for a mmc but fortunately didn't have to have treatment. Everyone here is avaliable to listen and support you with complete understanding. This is a great group of ladies. Thinking of you xxx

Dano i tested and its still not as dark as the control line and is just a bit darker than my last test i did monday! Im half tempted to cancel my scan and rebook it....if i call charring cross today and see what they recommend? Would i see molar this early? Ive heard 6 weeks!?!? I think ill call Sarah or Linda and see there thoughts on a scan tomorrow.

xxx

Have you got any pictures?

Fx'd for you lovely

xx

M2C if I were in your shoes, I'd go along to EPU and explain everything to the nurse, then they can decide if a scan would be prudent now, or in a couple of weeks. I bet they will want to do some bloods too.
I still don't understand how your last sample was that positive if you are only getting a faint line now. I suppose the tail end of a MC is possible, but your tests wouldnt be getting darker, they'd be fading away!
I'm certain CX have made a mistake and confused your results, it seems the only explanantion!

I spoke with Linda and went through possibilities and she said it would be best to go for a scan so we know what's going on. She wants me to call her after. I said I was unsure but she recommended it. I could always ask for bloods when I'm there. I also realised its Friday the 13th tomorrow that better not mean anything!!!!!! Xxx

I totally agree that it seems as though ch x have made a mistake! The scan and my urine results will help! Fingers crossed all is ok and it's not the mole rearing it's ugly head! Mainly I feel positive all is ok? Am I being stupid? Xxx

For me my lucky number is 13 so i like to think its a good luck day. All the best for the scan tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. I like to believe that things feel right when they are. Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx will be thinking of you xx

I agree with becky - I am sure that you will get some answers tomorrow lovely

:hugs:
xx

Thanks Lotte! It will give me an answer one way or another won't it! Good or bad ill know something. Did you test today? Xxx

Yes and there is a line - but that doesn't tell me much since I knwo I still have some hcg! Need to test for a couple of days. I am only 9 dpo.

I was kinda worried that the line was so dark considering I have hcg or less than 10. But line is definately visible idk!

Fx'd for a darker line tomorrow

Keep us up to date on how the scan and cx results go

xx

Well fingers crossed that little line gets a little darker! Everything crossed lovely. When is your next bloods due?

I'll keep you updated! As soon as I get a chance I'll let you know. Good news for us both please! Xxx

not till sunday week - I am on monthlies now :happydance:

Fx'd for us both indeed

xx

Oooh good luck for your next test lotte! I've got to wait a few days yet, I'm only 5-7dpo :dohh:
M2C good luck for tomorrow hun, I'm sure they will be able to set your mind at rest until you get to see your little bean. :cloud9:

Thanks Dano! Anything that sorts the confusion! Wanna rule out relapse too! Thanks for being here ladies! I really don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you all to listen and give you opinions. Thank you all! Love and hugs xxxxxxx

I spoke with Linda and went through possibilities and she said it would be best to go for a scan so we know what's going on. She wants me to call her after. I said I was unsure but she recommended it. I could always ask for bloods when I'm there. I also realised its Friday the 13th tomorrow that better not mean anything!!!!!! Xxx

My midwife told me Friday the 13th is only bad if your a knights templer from the 1300's or something like that LOL I have my midwife appointment as well as my u/s tomorrow and I'm not superstitious about the day!!

Tina I'm not either! They say 13 is lucky for some hopefully that's the case for me! Is it today you find out bambinos sex? Ooooo exciting! Goodluck for midwife and ultrasound! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->