Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Well ladies I don't think it's good. My bloods came back as hcg 77.8 and progestrone is 33. I should be about 4 weeks and 2 days ish.

Xxx

:cry::cry:Local. Well extremely faint 9 dpo then a faint line on a frer on sat. It's to low isn't it?:cry::cry:

Megan - that sounds really hard. I have sufferd with mental illness and spent some time in hospital because of it and it is so so hard. I had anorexia but was on a general psych ward and soem perople are very very poorly. It is heartbreaking.

Glad you got the scan letter through. Will you be finding out baby's sex or staying team yellow?

xx

Sorry your having a tough time Megan! I'm sorry I've not been the best at replying just my head is a bit all over the place. Xxx

:cry::cry:Local. Well extremely faint 9 dpo then a faint line on a frer on sat. It's to low isn't it?:cry::cry:

Frer's measure really low, some as low as 4.5! I was still getting faint lines at hcg 7. So saturday say 10, monday 20, weds 40, friday 80

so it does work!

xx

I hope so cause I've just worked myself into a state! Good job my little man is asleep! Xxx

:hugs:
Lovely, I am sure everything will work itself out - have you spoke to cx or have they gone home for the day! :haha:

xx

I called for results but they have to retest them because clearly my levels have dropped! Linda said its a failed pregnancy. Im gonna try get some more tests so I know if the line is fainter so I'll be more prepared for Sunday's results. Cxxx

why do they think its a failed pregnancy? i mean that 500 was never right? You hadn't even ovulated then!

that flippin place!

might help to get some fresh air sweetie
xx

Well there sticking to the 509 being correct so to them it looks like it. With my progressing tests and ovulation test on that day I think it can only be a mistake. Would have been good to get Wednesday's result so I know if today's result was higher or lower.

On a better note I hope your test is darker tomorrow

Xxx

Laura - good luck for today! Let us know how you get on

Tina - hope your scan was good, are you team pink or blue?

Lotte - that line is definatly darker! Have everything crossed for you!!

afm - I've got my cosultants appointment next weds, not sure what its going to be about but I guess my follow up care after I have bubs. Kinda hoping that we get another scan as I've hit a major patch of worry about baby being ok! Lots of stress happening in my life right now which always sets me off worrying!

You should start feeling kicks/flutters within the next month which greatly helps to ease your anxiety!!

My time zone is SOOOOO far behind you all (except Rafferty--we are the same!) So its only 9:30am here and U/S isn't 3pm---I've got some time to wait still. I will of course let you all know as soon as I can. My sister in law had her little girl this morning, but they are having a hard time with her O2 saturation levels and have detected she has an enlarged heart so baby was transferred to a bigger hospital and SIL can't leave to be with her as she hasn't been discharged from her care yet. Hard times this morning. We went from such a super high for her being born and then now worried to hear how she is just 4 hours after she was born. Please keep her in your thoughts. Her name is Madalynn Grace--and she was a chubby 8lbs 1 oz.

Lotte loving those darkening lines.

Laura--sorry the hcg levels came back lower than I know you wanted to see. I like Lotte's calculation of it being just fine for having gotten a BFP on Saturday and it doubling every 48hours. Let us know if you do go to boots and test today. How have you been feeling--no cramping or anything??? Stay positive hun--we're all thinking about you!! :hugs: ALSO found this hcg reference point for 15 dpo:
* At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml.

M2C-sec try and stay positive and good luck. I will be thinking of you.

I have my next blood test Monday and will find out results on Tuesday.

Vicki

M2C my beta with Sidney was 54 at 13dpo I think, so not too dissimilar to yours! Progesterone nice and high too, i think they class anything under 8 as too low to carry on xx

Tina i look forward to hearing your news when i wake up in the morning!

Laura how are you feeling lovely? :hugs:

Vicki- fx'd for a lower result on mon!

Xx

Tina sorry about your sil and her baby. They are in my thoughts this evening

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member