Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Good luck Laura today! I am sure it will all be fine :hugs:
Tina - yay for pink or blue!

Afm, I tested this morning and this is what I got - see picture below (not so hot on technology)

Arghhh............

Attachments

• IMG_4456.JPG
    IMG_4456.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
Slightly higher quality picture:

Attachments

• IMG_4456 (2).jpg
    IMG_4456 (2).jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 7
Lotte getting darker. Ooh exciting. Can't wait to see it get darker xx is it too early to congratulate you?

Cathy, how'd your follow up scan go?

Tina, hope all went well today. Pink or blue?

Laura, how'd you get on?

Dano, not long til you can test. Everything crossed for a positive xx

Lotte getting darker. Ooh exciting. Can't wait to see it get darker xx is it too early to congratulate you?

I am sure it is darker! It definately looks darker. Yesterday line came up aft 3 mins today within 1 min. I am only 10 dpo, so i just have to wait a few more days. It is annoying because i have hcg still in my body but that test looks more than an hcg of 7 or 8 right?

This is so scary!

Xx

Not sure what the min level on your test is but its usually 10 or 20. Does it say on the packet? I googled my test to check. Definitely looks like it would be more than 7. And its getting darker and appearing quicker! Good sign xx

Waiting is not fun - everything crossed for darker lines xx

Lotte!!!!!!! That looks promising! Fingers crossed it continues to get darker! Yay! I have eveeything crossed my lovely! We could hopefully be bump buddies xxxxxx

Laura - good luck for today! Let us know how you get on

Tina - hope your scan was good, are you team pink or blue?

Lotte - that line is definatly darker! Have everything crossed for you!!

afm - I've got my cosultants appointment next weds, not sure what its going to be about but I guess my follow up care after I have bubs. Kinda hoping that we get another scan as I've hit a major patch of worry about baby being ok! Lots of stress happening in my life right now which always sets me off worrying!

Ok ladies I've just got home! They didn't find anything that would suggest molar! Woo! They couldn't see a pregnancy but they said they wouldn't at 4 weeks. Had bloods today and will repeat sunday to make sure hcg is going up then they will book me another scan once they know the results of the hcg. Fingers crossed it goes up! Gotta call ch x for urine results so we will see what they say!

Will you test tomorrow Lotte?

Everyone else ok?

Did your scan go well Tina? Pink? Blue?

Xxx

Glad they didn't find anything molar! :happydance:

I hope cx results go ok - will you get you beta's from today's blood test? Let us know what the urine comes back at - the 500 odd must have been wrong!

Will be testing tomorrow! I just hope it gets darker! I want the next few weeks to go quick and for me to actually be pregnant and then for baby to be ok.

xx

Megan - sorry you are feeling down and that you are stressed at the moment.

I hope the consultant goes well next week - I hope you get a scan - your 20 week one must be soon?

xx

Great news Laura. Fingers crossed for excellent betas and increases xx what were your results?

Megan, hope you are feeling better and get a scan soon to put your mind at rest xx good luck next week xx

Yeah my hospital will call with those results so fingers crossed the are ok. O honey I hope with everything that line gets darker! Our due date will be very similar.

Megan big hugs to you. Did seeing the midwife help?

Xxxxxx

Mrswag- my consultant just looked at my notes and scan results then signed me back to midwife led care xx you'll be fine hun xx

Laura - so pleased they didnt see anything molar! :happydance: Let us know what your cx results are and hope your betas are good!

Thanks everyone - seeing the midwife did help as she was really lovely, I know everything is going to be ok, just been having a rough time atm (which is why I've been v quiet) My little bro (20) has schizophrenia and while most of the time he is fine and lives at home with my mum he has bad turns and he took an overdose recently so it was a really scary time, he's ok now though but back in hospital as they have to restart all his meds and he will be in for a few weeks - its a 45min drive from our house and as my mum doesnt have a car we're spending a lot of time going back and forth to visit him or taking my mum over. I don't mind as I love seeing him and hate to think of him stuck over there all on his own but it very tiering after a full day at work and as he's on the acute recovery unit some of the patients are hard work during visiting.

Things will get better soon though - got my 20w scan letter through today :happydance: booked for 15th Aug so I'll be 21weeks and we have just got news that we have been approved for our new rented house so we can be closer to family and will be moving on 18th Aug!

Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->