Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Blakesmom, keeping madalynn grace in my thoughts xxx

Tina I'm so sorry to hear about your sil and he I'll one. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for them all. Hugs xxx I've had on off cramping nothing to bad though? I did get some more tests! I got some frer and some cheap ones! I done the cheap ones and the line is near enough as dark as but I'll do another Sunday so I can compare. I'll do a frer in the morning to see if it's darker than my other ones. Very excited to hear your pink or blue news! Xxx

Thank you vicki. Fingers crossed your levels have a nice drop Monday. Xxx

Dano I didn't even know they measured progestrone! Well I hope all is well and it's just taking its time! Fingers crossed we hear double Sunday. When are you testing honey? Xxx

Lotte I have a headache!!! Had a good cry but feel better for it! Hope we can both share darker lines in the morning my lovely xxx

I've started already 7dpo lol :dohh: won't count myself until I get bfn at 10-11dpo tho :flower:

Hope your tests continue to progress hun, got everything crosssed that this is your rainbow baby xxx

Tina, thinking of your family and your niece during this time. I hope she makes a quick recovery and is home with her family very soon. Sending lots of love xx

Lotte, are we darker?

Dano, good luck for the next few days xx

Vicki, all the best on Monday. Fingers crossed for a drop xx

Megan, so sorry to hear of your brother. Thinking of you and glad you can soon be closer to your family when you move. Its wonderful to have a date for your scan. So exciting. Thinking of you xx

Laura, your levels are in par with what mine were at the same time. I think mine were around 120 but 2 days later over 500. So i agree with everyone else - they look right for the timing. And the lines are getting darker which means your levels are going up. Sounds like cx don't want to admit to the mistake with the first test. Good luck for the bloods in Sunday. I remember being so nervous and just hanging on to hope the the levels were increasing how they should. Its hard when a scan wont give you the peace of mine at thjs point. I have everything crossed for great levels Sunday xx

Love to all. Oh and sorry I am ahead in time zones if i keep asking how things are going too early and before the day :)

Team blue again here!!! :blue: got AMAZING scan pics--I will load them tomorrow probably. The machine was only 1 month old and had 4-D imaging--so awesome!!

Baby Madalynn is doing well. They found out she had a heart valve that wasn't opened all the way but they were able to give her a shot to open it??? They also said she has a heart murmur but it's fine--I think a lot of times kids "out-grow" them. Mommy should be able to go home tomorrow. They originally said baby would only have to be monitored 24 hours but now it could be 3-10 days in the NICU. Blake was in the NICU 4 days and I told my SIL it actually was kinda nice to rest up before he was home and all mine, but I know SIL is having baby withdrawls (especially since they are at hospitals across town from one another!!) Thanks for keeping them in your thought!!

Congratulations on the fab scan and on being team blue again!! Also great news about your niece improving! Hope she gets to go home soon xx

Blakesmom congrats.

Am I the only one finding it hard emotionally being intimate with dh. Its the thought we are doing something ment to create life and I can't. And as far as I know it will never get here when I can. I have been able to avoid it till now and I broke down crying in the shower. Then when dh asked if I was alright I broke down crying again. Am I always going to feel numb during and then cry afterwards. Thanks for listening just needed to get it off my chest. Even though it didn't help and still crying.

Vicki

Tina - yay for another boy! Glad you got good scan pictures and happy your niece is doing better

Vicki the first time me and dh dtd aftr i just burst into tears. It just felt so wrong. Things do get better in time.

Afm, yes test looks darker, but i have a tummy ache this morning and also had a little bit of brown cm, so i think it may be over before its begun :cry:
What are the signs of a chemical pregnancy? Should i get my betas done or should i just wait it out? I supose i am worried about cx and if results go up next week then they would wonder why?

Xx

I had a chemical the month before I fell with Corban. For me i tested the day AF was due and had s very faint line.... A day later I started cramping but worse than usual AF cramps and a lot heavier! brown us usually old so I wouldn't count yourself out yet lovely! I've been having cramps but that can be normal I could be wrong but I don't think your test would get darker. Try not worry about charring cross test yet lovely! Hope everything is ok lovely! It's so rubbish it's all so stressful and how worrying it all is! I just wish I didnt have to send samples off cause its all to much! Love and hugs lovely xxxxxx

Tina how lovely! Team blue! Super excited to see your scan pictures! I had a heart murmur when I was born and a very slight hole in my heart but luckily it all sorted itself out! I'm fine now! Im still sending positive thoughts there way and hope they both get home safe as soon as xxxxx

Vicki honey you have been through a lot and sometimes our emotions affect us in different ways! Me and my oh did have sex for a while as I bled for a long time after and I just didn't feel like it! You just need time and I'm sure in time it will come back! You don't need to rush these things. Hugs xxxx

I tested this morning with frer and the line is a little lighter than the control line but comes up quicker than the ones I done before. Last nights cheaply one is very dark but I'll do another one tomorrow and hope its darker! I just hope all is well xxxxx

Vicki, I took me a while to feel like I wanted to. Be patient with yourself and it will get better and easier.

Tina congratulate on blue. And excellent news of your scan. Can't wait to see pics. Also great news that your niece is doing better. Hope she is home soon xx

Lotte, hope that this is still your month snd it isn't over xx thinking of you xx

Laura, yay for darker lines. So glad they are getting darker.

And Lotte, forgot to say, I agree with Laura, darker lines are a good sign xx

Thanks guys, just went to the loo and had lots of clear cm and earlier there was only a tiny amount of brown, so fx'd its ok.

Tummy aches but its not really cramps, so hopefully its just the baby nestling down! I hope so.

Laura, glad test came up nice and quickly. Hope you get good results tomorrow.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

Xx

Lotte I've had two early mc since my molar pregnancy, my tests just don't get dark quickly enough. Both times I've started bleeding at what should have been 5 weeks approx and my tests have been negative again by the time the bleeding stops. If your not bleeding red then that's a good sign, did you take any pics of today's tests?

M2C how are today's tests hun?

I tested again today, shadowy ic but FRER bfn, still early enough to not mean anything Tho. Monday's test will be the decider!

Xx

Here my tests from today. Hope its not just my eyes and it is darker.

Attachments

• IMG_4459.jpg
    IMG_4459.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 8
Lotte and Laura things are sounding so great for you both!!!!

Lotte I had an afternoon of pink CM that turned brownish/beige for the next day and a half right when AF would have been due--so 3 days after I had gotten my BFP. Everything worked out just fine for me so far--so stay positive!!!

Here are a few of the pics--got printouts of everything as well as a DVD with the pics--much better than trying to take a pic and then uploading LOL

Attachments

• BABY_16.jpg
    BABY_16.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
  • BABY_3.jpg
    BABY_3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY_17.jpg
    BABY_17.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
Yay! Lotte thats defo darker honey! So happy for you lovely!

I done a cheap test just now and it's lighter than last nights! I think tomorrows numbers are gonna be low! I'm feeling negative about things right now. Don't think this will be my rainbow! Boo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->