Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

O wow Tina! Gorgeous gorgeous scan pictures! They are amazing if babies face! Congratulations on team blue xxxx

Nope just done it now.... Saved wee wees for a few hours! Just feeling suck about tomorrow! Think I wanna prepare myself for bad news so if it is I won't be so shocked! Xxx

Do what you have to do for yourself but I'm holding on to the rainbow thoughts and rays of sunshine for you :winkwink: All of your tests are matching up with your timing being spot on for where you should be---I'm still thinking there must have been a mix up on CX's end....

I'm just worrying tina! I can't help after thinking the worst after the molar! I feel like that happened that a mc is to possible. I wish with everything that my levels have risen xxx

Im sorry about the test hun, hoping you are wrong and tomorrow's beta will show a nice doubling time Xxx

I know exactly how you feel, i have wanted to get pregnant for the last 10 months and now it loks like its happening i've convinced myself i'll have a chem pregnancy.

I never trust tests unless its fmu and even then i always think i'm i dehydrated etc.

You go from being pregnant to losing baby and thinking thats the worst that can happen to having to face the possibility of chemo (and i know in your case Laura unfortunately have it). i nev thought things could go so wrong, and yet they did. It completely changes you. You get a clear as day line on the test and first thoughts are is something flippin' growing back. It is a nightmare. I so hope laura that these are our rainbows. Keep believing unless sometjing proves otherwise.

Tina i love those scan pictures! Have you thought of a name yet?

It's tough isn't it! I feel as though I have to much information! Knowing levels has worried me! I know what will be will be but sometimes you just wanna be given a break! When I sat waiting for my bloods at hospital all the ladies who had just had there dating scans were waiting for bloods with there scan pictures...... I just want that to be me again! I always wanted 4 babies but I don't know how many times I can put myself through this. I just want to give oh and Corban a rainbow!

Xxxx

P.s ladies I am sorry I'm on a downer right now! Just a massive thanks for putting up with me xxx

Exactly,when i was pregnant last time i never had my hcg measured, and if i had i would never known what it meant! I never knew that the hpt tests were supposed to get darker.

I wish i had the naivety now that i had then. I was taught in school you slept with a boy you get pregnnant - where did all this other shit come in!

Laura you do not need to apologise to us. You have been through a hell of a lot in the last year, and we are all here cherring you on!

Xx

Only now after yesterday's scan and feeling kicks every day have I let my guard down. I know in rare cases I'm not out of the woods until baby is here and in my arms, and in the case of sister in law--you can't be free from worry even after they come out. It is so unfair what we have gone thru and how that has really stolen our "naivety" Laura like Lotte said---express whatever you feel like expressing here--and know that we are all here cheering you on just like you normally do for us!!!!

The scan pics are amazing! Wish I'd had a 4D one now!

Congrats Tina on your sweet baby boy! And those pictures are unreal! I had 3D of my daughter but there wasn't any color to them. Very cool, though I still don't think I could find any resemblance except the nose once she was out.

I also had a chemical pregnancy before my daughter and the lines were super faint to begin with and never got darker, but it was my first pregnancy so I had no idea that wasn't normal. I think I mc'd around 5 1/2 weeks. Totally heartbroken then too.

Well I'm supposed to see AF next weekend...and then who knows :)

Have you guys ever been to the twoweekwait websyte? (sorry I can't actually post the link b/c this site thinks I'm trying to spam you...) It's really addicting, I keep visiting it even when there's no chance I could be preggo. Something to pass the time I guess, and inspires a lot of hope in all circumstances for those ttc a baby.

Oh Tina, absolutely beautiful pictures. Congratulations!

Laura, don't apologise - that is whst we are here for. So sorry that you are feeling down. Massive hugs your way :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Don't count yourself out yet hun, the home tests are so dependent on the amount of time since you last went to the toilet. I remember with my pmp I didn.'t believe the first test so made my oh go and buy a heap more tests of different brands and then I re tested. Trouble was i hadn't waited that long since my last toilet stop so all the tests I did afterwards were lighter than the first. Maybe you just hadn't waited long enough? All the best for your bloods today. Fingers crossed for sn increase! (Seems so odd wishing for an increase after everything we have all been through and the wishing for levels to be negative)...

I was talking to a close friend last night about mc and trouble and she asked me whether all the possible heartbreak and risk was worth trying again. I hadn't actually thought about it before but it has got me thinking. Is all of this worth all the heartbreak that there is a chance that everything is fine and we get to hold our rainbows? My immediate answer has been yes, just the thought of holding my baby makes it all worth it. The prise at the end is so special that i sm willing to risk it. I think we are stronger than we give ourselves credit for.

Thanks ladies. I've just tested this morning with fmu and the line us lighter so I think it's all over! I think my blood results would have dropped for sure. I just wish if this is the case I'd bleed and get it over with. I'm feeling a little like a failure again! I can't give Corban and Chris a baby :( I'm another step back from my rainbow :( I know it will happen but right now I feel a bit negative. Xxxxx

Oh laura i am sorry. You will get your rainbow, but its so hard to keep going when everything seems against you. When are you going for your blood test?when will you get your results?

Not sure whats happening with me. Test this morning looks same as yesterday. I have had a bit more brown spotting and still have tummy ache, so who knows. Af due, mon or tues so i know i just need to give it a couple of days and see. I don't think this will be my rainbow though. :cry:

I am ok about it i think, i got pregnant again, so i know my body is working properly, now i just need to keep it

Xx

I'm so sorry M2C, as you know the same kind of thing happened to me on my 12th cycle TTC after my chemo was finished. I honestly thought that was our only chance and I'd blown it by losing the baby at 5 weeks, but low and behold Sidney's pregnancy came along just 4 cycles later!
If this is not your rainbow, then I bet he/she will come along very soon, you are obviously very fertile, so it shouldnt take long!
Still keeping my fingers crossed you are wrong in the meantime xxx

Lotte that last test was very dark, so I wouldn't expect much of a change in today's. Ic's are a bit funny like that.
Bet tomorrow's is darker!!

Bfn for me today at approx 9dpo. One more day to go and then im out. I'm not trying for a while after this cycle, a year is enough time wished away for me, for now.
Also the clomid is tough going. :wacko:

I won't prevent, so if another one comes along naturally by suprise, then all good, but if it doesn't happen, at least I have my boy :cloud9:

Thanks dano

Sorry about the bfn - 9 dpo is still really early.
Are you on clomid at the moment?

Xx

Yes my 5th round. Need a break now.
I'll go back to the FS in a couple of months once my enthusiasm comes back ad hormones have settled down lol :haha:

The bfp's I've got after 10dpo have never stuck, so tomorrow is the last day in my mind :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->