Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Well fx'd for a bfp tomorrow dano!

Laura how did the blood test go?

Xx

Lotte are you ok? I'm sure your line will be darker tomorrow so I have everything crossed.

Dano I hope you get a lovely line tomorrow

As for me it's not good news. My levels are now 38 so pretty much halved since Friday. I have to go back Tuesday to make sure my levels are still dropping. The doctor I spoke to said its good your levels are dropping!!! So I just have to wait to bleed. Just another waiting game! It's started clouding over and I'm finding it hard to see my rainbow.......

Xxxxx

Oh laura i am so sorry, i had everything crossed for you. Did they say how long it would take? I hope it happens soon.

You will get your rainbow, it just may take longer than we wanted. :hugs:

I am going to try and get my betas measured even if it means feigning ignorance. I hate not knowing what my levels are doing, and i am not convinced things are ok. I had tummy ache today although its gone now, and a little more brown cm, nothing major only when i went to loo this morning, but its freaking me out. I am scared that if i do lose baby then my levels will not fall again. We will see what the next few days bring. I may need to ring cx tomorrow - can't wait!

Take care of yourself laura, chris and corban love you regardless, you will give them a rainbow.

Xx

Honey if your worried call charring cross they have been super lovely to me about everything do if you think something could be up just ask what they think. I'm sure things are all ok but if you think it will help then do what you need to do.

The doctor was shit! He didn't say anything but it's good your levels are dropping! Good? I wanted to be f*cking pregnant so it's not good! I should think it will happen soon..... Well I hope so!

Xxxx

He sounds like a total muppet! I mean you wonder how these people get jobs if that is his bed side manner! How awful. I hope you get to deal with a nicer doctor on tuesday. :hugs:

I'll test in morning and depending on results may ring them or my consultant at addenbrooks to see if i can get betas done. Then take it from there.

Xx

Yeah honey see what happens tomorrow let us know what your test is like. I'm sending positive thoughts your way! Hope all is ok lovely xxxxxx

Laura I am so very sorry levels went down!! So if that really was your correct levels from the month before could that mean that you already miscarried, and just thought it was AF??? All the waiting sure does suck!!!

I'm not sure? My tests have gotten darker then only just started fading so I have no idea? I guess we will see if I bleed in the next few days. Xxxx

Laura, so sorry your levels went down and its not your rainbow. Big hugs and thinking of you xx

M2C sorry to hear this is not your rainbow baby after all. Hopefully it will work out for you sooner then later.
Hcg test tomorrow. Results Tuesday.

Vicki

I'm not sure? My tests have gotten darker then only just started fading so I have no idea? I guess we will see if I bleed in the next few days. Xxxx

The waiting to bleed is the worst wait ever!! With my molar they had me all prepared that I would start bleeding over the weekend since the ultrasound on a Friday showed no heart beat---then come Monday nothing--not a hint of brown and I was still throwing up every day, then D&C didn't get scheduled until a Wednesday so a few more days of thinking I would see blood every time I went to the loo with still not even a spot. My heart is breaking that you have to go thru this wait :cry:

I'm so sorry sweetie, that's awful news :hugs: xxxx

So took a test this morning think its darker, i'll put a photo up in a minute. This is a copy of my temps - fertility friend say I have a triphasic chart!

I am so scared about this. I wish I had a crystal ball.
xx

Attachments

• Temps.jpg
    Temps.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1
Dan-o how was your test today?

Laura - how are you feeling my lovely?

Vicki - hope blood test goes ok today. Fx'd for good results tomorrow

How is everyone else?

Copy of tests - what do you reckon?

Attachments

• IMG_4466.jpg
    IMG_4466.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Laura, how are you going? Thinking of you and sending all my love xx

Looks like its progressing well to me!!

I had a squinter of a line on a cheap midstream test, but I'm not sure if I trust it tbh. I'll poas again and get back to you lotte :haha:

Thank you ladies! I honestly don't know what I do without you all! Your all here no matter what! I'm sorry that the last few days I've moaned on a bit but I'm just so greatful your all here offering me support! I guess this will make my rainbow all the more special. I think I may start bleeding soon as this morning I've got pretty bad cramps so I don't think it will be to much longer! The positive is my levels are dropping as much as I wish they weren't. I think we won't try as much this month because I don't want to be stressing like this on our wedding day! I don't wanna spoil it worrying about hpt and hcg! So after we will get back on chasing our rainbow.

Lotte how was your test today?

Dano did you test again?

Vicki let us know how your results go!

Preggo ladies how are you all?

Xxxxx

Wow! Lotte it's defo darker!!! Yay! I have no idea about charts so I can't help you there! Hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->